Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Training Day (Class)

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
images

Akahira Rin
Teacher DNPC

It wasn’t as early as it could have been, and with good reason. It was Rin’s opinion that nobody should be expected to attend classes at the break of dawn, especially one so dangerous, yet important, as this. Battle training wasn’t something to be taken lightly. It was, however, incredibly important. No matter what branch they choose to pursue, every single student aspiring to become one of Iwagakure’s Shinobi would have to fight at some point. Rin took it upon herself to make sure that, when that time came, they would be adequately prepared. What better way to do that than to put them into a combat situation. It would be controlled, of course, and she was sure to have a mednin present during the whole thing. Her medical knowledge was one thing, but she was far from able to perform more than the basic medical jutsu. Her role was simply to be that of instructor and referee.

Dressed in her standard combat attire, modest yet functional, Rin slipped from the shadow into the open space within the training arena. Clipboard in hand, it was immediately obvious why she was there. Anyone who had spent a decent amount of time around the academy would recognize the easy-going teacher. She looked around the arena. Nobody had arrived yet, but judging on the number of people saying they were interested, they were sure to arrive shortly. Whether it was their first class ever, or they were seasoned shinobi returning to the academy for some simple practice to stay in shape, it mattered not. When they arrived, they were no longer whatever they were outside the training area. They were her students for as long as they chose to stay there. And they would be treated as such.

Finding a shaded spot to prepare, she pulled out everything she figured they would need for the class. A mismatched collection of weapons were set out for those who didn’t have their own yet, as well as other basic shinobi tools, were set out on a blanket laid on the ground. There was a box set beside her, full of identical brown paper bags, the contents of which would be revealed later in the class. Rin sat cross-legged on the ground, waiting for her students to arrive.

Welcome one and all to Battle Training 101!

Now, as was previously stated briefly, this is a combat training class focused on both rp and modded battle. In addition to learning a little bit about the battle system, and how to set things up accordingly, you will also be required to post a rp explaining each round’s actions. I’ll get into that a little more when the time comes.

Because of the nature of the class, there will probably be just as much OOC post as there is IC on my end. As such, it is expected that everybody will read everything completely before moving on to their own posts. This is a graded course, as far as students are concerned, and can and will count towards graduation requirements. So I ask anyone who is joining that isn’t a student to keep that in mind. Please don’t do anything that would keep a student from passing the course. That’s just not right. This course will not focus on one particular type of jutsu, instead focusing on reactions, and combat techniques.

Now, a few notes for those of you joining.

1. While this is a modded combat situation, it will NOT be used to in any way instigate a fight between two players. It is a training session, heavily moderated both ICly and OOCly. If you intend to join simply to harass somebody else, don’t bother showing up. In addition, this is for Stone members. I ask very politely that if you do not have a stone banner and name color, you do not join.
2. No killing. Period. If somebody’s HP is dropped to 0, the combat ends. I will step in ICly and announce the end of the session. There will be a mednin on scene (ideally) to take care of the injured, so there is no worry in that regard either.
3. Listen to myself, and the b-mod(s). If you disagree with a mod, feel free to pm myself or the mod, and we can look it over again, but seriously guys, this is for training. If you’re wondering why things turned out the way they did, feel free to ask and we can explain.
4. As well as posting in this topic, when you enter the class, I would like each person to send their battle information in a PM to myself. I will be setting up the pairings, and will go from there. Battle information, for those who aren’t aware, consists of:
a. Current Stats
b. Custom Class
c. Bloodline/Core Ability
d. Abilities
e. Jutsu
f. Inventory (If you don’t have an inventory set up, there are basic shinobi tools you can “borrow”, just put that you don’t have anything in your inventory, and I’ll set you up with a basic layout.)
g. Weapons (if you haven’t created a weapon yet, but would like to use one, let me know and you can “borrow” one ICly. I’ll provide the OOC stats for it and everything)
5. As a note: Generally, in addition to the above, you would send the mod any Kinjutsu information. Now, feel free to let them know for passives and such, but quite honestly, I don’t expect anybody in possession of a Dark Art to be using it in this. If they did, they would be, to put it bluntly, stupid. So go ahead and send any Kinjutsu you may have with the battle info for the sake of passives, but you shouldn’t plan on using any of their jutsu.
6. I will be attempting to set up fairly even matches, but there is a possibility you may be fighting somebody much stronger OOCly than you. Don’t worry too much about that, and simply focus on doing the best you can, and learning a lot.
7. There is a possibility that I will be putting forth requirements for specific rounds if I notice you aren’t doing anything beyond simple actions. This is to learn how to best work within modded combat, and that includes more complicated things like reactionary jutsu and conditionals.
8. For the sake of this class, I would like it if every single participant was treated as though they know the basic body switch jutsu. So I highly recommend having a kawarimi target in your inventory somewhere.
9. Three strikes, you're out. That goes for everyone, not just students. If you get three strikes, you're out of the topic. You can get strikes by not posting within the time limit, as well as a few other general behavioral things. Just keep in mind you're in a 'classroom' setting.
That being said
Let’s get this started!!

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Proving yourself in combat. It hadn't been the first time Yoshihisa had been applying himself for a bout in Iwagakure's proving grounds, but it had been the first time he had gotten back any response whatsoever. For a fact he knew that it must have at least something to do with the restrictions, mostly the loose ones that left spots open for people outside the academy to join in as well. But of course, just as much as the next student, he couldn't wait to get any random limbs handed to him by any random Chuunin or Jounin. This.. this was going to be troublesome.

But it couldn't be helped, mostly because there had to be some way for him to qualify for the next Genin exams, be it the hard way or not. "Eh, morning, Rin-Sensei! I'm.. here. Not the most inspirational words to be handing down to the next generation one day, but at least it was something, the boy Shinobi muttered to himself as he walked out to the teacher. Just as he was about to open his mouth to get an explanation for any of the questions that had been buzzing around in his mind, the mouths in the palms of his hands made a loud noise, in between gurgling and a really eerie yawn. "Uuurrhh.. Gigigigii!" Yoshihisa knew it wasn't going to get any less obnoxious anytime soon, he instead of complaining, he had already counted to tell, forcing himself to smile as he tried again. Mind if I ask what I can expect from these fights? I'm sure that it doesn't have to be explained that there will be a great gap in the amount of experience and.. confidence if it won't be within the limits of a student tournament.

A quick glance across the tools that were put out next to them made him realize that he was in luck, considering the fact there wouldn't have been a chance in the world for him to have brought along his own things today. He was already lucky to have found the proving grounds to begin with in his current state of mind! Not only had the thought of combat on these terms made him a bit concerned, there had also a far less subtle hint of stress in the form of the entities currently trying to chew at the hems of his shirt. But again, it was hard for him to deny their usefulness, having spend a good couple of days to hone his skills even further. Hopefully that would be something he could prove later on, if at all. It was very quiet around the arena, after all. Looking at it now: Where was everybody else?

[MFT]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fukkatsu was requested for this task from the few non-busy Medical-nin located all over the village. Work was work after all, and it can not be expected for each and every person to be free 24/7. The sage of the twin elements slowly walked into his stomping grounds, his blood red crown of flesh glowing faintly with chakra. The air itself seemed to darken and purify itself around him, the natural world and corrupted world entwined. The giant took his strides towards the scene, completely decked out for violent combat. The teenager walked to the two members of the group, the strange yawn of "Gigigigii!" radiating through his ears. His tiny pure white pupils locked onto Kodoma, the voice of the sage calm and peaceful, "...Toujigeku I assume? There are some extreme stories of normal people gaining those mouths, with the inability to warp chakra but inheriting it from bloodlines. Assuming the sounds coming from your palms, I can see why they took great lengths to try to hide those features."

Raito looked down straight at Akahira, saying, "Raito Fukkatsu, Med-nin working for Nature's Clinic to both learn, and make sure everyone comes out of this, unscathed and as healthy as possible." Fukkatsu lifted up a blue bracelet, showing his official certification as a Med-nin, but he also held a Shaman Apprentice chakra tattoo right below it. Instead of the normal blue chakra or black ink, it was outlined blood red, and filled pure white. The pitch black robes covering the materials once again. Slowly the Med-nin crossed his legs, putting his hands on his thighs, pushing down as he sat. The giant was still an entire 4 feet tall with inches on top of that when he sat down. Fukkatsu said, "To the both of you, I am happy to be in your presence. This class will be rather interesting to say the least, I have had very few battles against another person. So Teacher, may I request what type of jutsus are banned of the common place? I just wish to know the common baseline." The giant smiled softly, trying to be happy with his request, but in truth he did not want to harm anyone permanently. With what few battles he had against living targets, and his training against zombies, he was not fully sure on just how durable a ninja truly was.

Yamauchi Shizuko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wow, it was finally time for her very first class. She had been waiting for it for what felt like an eternity and now the day had finally come. Since she was completely new to the whole concept and the very idea of shinobi classes, she hadn't really brought anything to aid herself in the training grounds besides her custom made gloves. She had luckily found someone who was kind enough to help her make the gloves that now fit perfectly tight around every inch of her hands, just leaving her fingers to poke through the holes where normally the fingers would go. With a smile she entered the academy and headed for the training grounds, although she was super nervous and wasn't entirely happy about having to be around people she didn't know, but it was the price for learning after all and she was willing to pay it.

As she arrived at the training grounds, she saw there were already people getting ready and introducing themselves. Feeling a last second hesitation, she just stood by the entrance, slightly hiding outside while peeking in as she gathered the much needed courage to interact with complete strangers. One... two... breath... She went through her breathing exercise in her head, meant to battle the copious amount of anxiety shooting through her tiny body. Alright, she managed to calm down enough and finally stepped into the training grounds and with what she deemed determined steps headed straight for the girl with the clipboard, assuming that was the teacher.

''H-hello! Uhm, I'm... I'm...'' she looked at Akahira Rin and then to Kodoma Yoshihisa as well as Raito Fukkatsu, feeling her courage dropping again. She took a few quick breaths and then quickly blurted out what she wanted to say. ''I'mYamauchiShizukoandI'mherefortheclass! T-thanks, uhm... Thanks for having me!'' she said, barely able to make out the words herself, but there was just no way she was repeating all that and make an even bigger fool of herself.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
fb04ddb6-8b10-4c40-9f85-1870607aafab_zpswc0epchz.jpg

His name was Kame, a new body for this ancient spirit. His skin was blue and looked fishy. He had a fish like tail, webbed fingers and toes, and fins around his face, but the thing that stood out the most was the glowing tendril coming out of his forehead like an anglerfish. At first glance one might assume he was an Arcadian, but after a long look they would likely determine not even them were this strange. Bandages covered his eyes but he walked as if he could see clearly. He wore very little; merely a pair of trunks as if her was about to go for a swim. Around his waist was a belt with scrolls holding vast armies of puppets and other useful things he never leaves without. Kame was Chunin in rank and has learned over the years to always keep certain things on you at all times. Kame was not one to fight; in fact he tends to avoid combat if all possible. He took minor missions bellow his rank always playing it safe. However if he want to rise up in the ranks he is going to have to take risks. It’s been ever so long since he fought; it must have been many identities ago. He was rusty in the art of combat which thus bring him to this class. Hopefully these friendly spars will jog his memory and perhaps help him learn some new tricks along the way. He would gather the others from were students, which does make him feel a little awkward. A Chunin taking an academy class, it was a bit embarrassing. He was a little impressed how awake they sounded considering the time of day this class took place. The breaking of dawn was a dear old friend Kame often meets, however he expected this to be far to early for children. Kame could feel the coolness of night being warmed by the first rays of light and the grass wet will morning dew under his bare feet; it all gave him a calm and peaceful feeling. “Greetings, I am Kame and I came to join the class as well.”

[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back