Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[ Training ] Just Another Day

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Toshi looked to the sky, watching as the clouds drifted by. Nao's words still resided in the boy's head. "Sometimes, nature will talk back." Toshi continued to eye the sky, wondering the story that it had to tell. The boy usually spent his days with some physical training, but the past couple of weeks, he decided to tone things down a bit. His training routine had completely changed as he thought about what he learned from Nao that day. He wondered if he was doing the right thing while looking forward to his examination on becoming a shinobi. Only time would tell.

"You know, whether passing or failing, I don't plan on going back to life as a civilian." He spoke his mind aloud, to no one in particular. He figured if he failed he'd join the police force. Maybe he would attempt at the exam again after a few years of police duty? Maybe he would actually go to the Academy and learn from the more experienced shinobi there? He had a lot of possibilities playing out in his mind, regardless of his success or failure.

"If I pass, I'll have to get myself ready for shinobi life. I'll train twice as hard as before. I'll probably even go on missions." It all sounded exciting to Toshi, but he knew not to let the excitement blind him of what was most important. It wasn't about him. It was about his family and the village. "I'm sure I'll make Nao proud." He was the one that taught Toshi everything he knew this far.

The clouds seemed to stand still as Toshi spilled his mind. He only continued to lay back and gaze at the sky as he quieted down. Once again, fluffy marshmallows in the sky seemed to begin drifting, sailing in the same direction as they were before.
---
[ MFT | WC: +250 ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back