Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Travelocity - Requesting a Passport

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Roku slowly made his way into the passport office and approached the front desk. His dress attire was his normal formal wear, a solid black suit with a forest green tie. His blonde hair simply laid flowing downward to just past his shoulders. He did not have the typical attire of a shinobi nor did he enjoy wearing the normal attire of a shinobi. The style he chose was for a specific reason and he tended to keep such things to himself. As he made his way to the desk he would turn to the nearest attendant and politely announce, "Hello, my name is Roku and I would like to obtain a passport." From that point he would smile and place his hands into his pocket, awaiting to be helped.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The former Steward of Sungakure was stuck on passport duty today. It was one of the more refreshing jobs due to meeting various people. The short bald headed man looked up from his desk to find Roku. "Ah. Roku. Good to see you son. Sousuke has spoken a lot about you lately. Nothing good of course." Judori folded his arms and gave the boy 'the look'. Although Judori was a smaller man, his gaze was certainly fearsome. "You want to take over the world, he's told me. He's told me you're going to enslave people and put them to work. Most of all you're going to be doing this from a platinum throne that when it flushes places your personal anthem." A smile crept upon the lips of the old Steward-past. "Gwahahaha." He laughed loudly. The laughter from the small man almost shook the room.

"Tell me, did you badger Sousuke into giving you a skin-suit? That diamond sand up above is nasty stuff. It still puts a mark on my puppets when I deploy them to go out and do maintenance work on the maw." Judori inquired as he took out the forms to prepare the passport in question.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The previous Steward appeared before him, an interesting old figure. Like his son he was interesting, unlike his son he had social graces and charm. "Haha, well I suppose I am a bit of a trouble maker." His laughter would coincide with Judori's but would easily be drowned out by the roar of the elder's own enjoyment. The mention of Sousuke and his suit caused him to pause a moment. He had not taken the Steward-Kage up on the offer to utilize a suit just yet. "Ah... no about that..." His right hand would raise up and begin to scratch the top of his scalp, rustling through his golden mane. "I knew I forgot something! I suppose he will be the next stop on my little journey in order to go sight seeing." He would chuckle once more keeping the atmosphere light.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Judori clapped his hands. "Your hair will have a date with disaster should you not get yourself a skin-suit. I don't have to worry though. I may be bald, but in the sun it acts as a beacon." Judori's head would do just that as shine in the light of the office. "Ladies may like the locks, but my wife still likes the smoothness of my head." Judori patted his head and let out another jovial laugh.

Judori's mood would become more serious. "Now tell me, what are we going to do? Go on a grand adventure? Are you going to the surface to have a look at the sky? Trying to find allies? Or perhaps you're going out to acquire some relics from someone's grave?" The former Steward's brows furrowed. He folded his arms and expected an answer of sorts to come from Roku, "Or perhaps you're going to cause some havoc on the surface? Visit Soon's Sanctuary and break something there because you can? Perhaps you seek to trace your ancestry? Or maybe ... just maybe you want to CHILL?"

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Odd old man with odd little question. Much more life within him then his son. "Let's go with... potentially all of the above with the only expectation of the first thing you list; grand adventure. I mean just stepping out I will see the sky, if I make friends or find anything of worthwhile I might bring them back, should something break up there I cannot promise it was or wasn't intentional, I mean who knows! Endless possibilities." Maybe he got a little too caught up in his answer?

"So, yea, grand adventure."

OOC: Sorry about the short post. I have limited computer access until Sunday but wanted to keep this progressing!

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Judori sat back in his chair. He clapped his hands together once. "Yes. Kagai and Kumiko once brought back to me a friend of mine for a visit I had not seen in over twenty-five years." He explained. "Perhaps you may meet her and her people. I ask of you to be pleasant to them. You will know them when you see them, those who are of rock and high patience" The former Steward left it at that. Roku would find them, and he would trust in Roku to be on his best behavior. Bouldamites were somewhat frightening to meet, the first time at least. "I do suggest you be cautious. I know your type. Living from one day to the next, not a care in the world. A grand adventure is indeed a lovely experience, but it isn't quite so lovely when you lose an eye or a leg. Granted should you do, I think my son would be the first to guarantee you have a working replacement." The old puppeteer nodded his head at that.

Judori took out the passport form. "My niece is gone out on a grand adventure. She was supposed to bring Sousuke to the surface too, but she didn't. Somewhat of a disappointment unfortunately." He began to fill out the minor details. "Not this day, or any day soon I would like it if you were to take Sousuke out for an adventure of sorts. He's always in his office balancing the books or working on something. All work and no play makes the Steward a boring boy, wouldn't you say?"

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The old figure began to fill out the paperwork, progress. "Hah... does the job allow him to go grand adventuring? Even more so, would he, or you, entrust his safety in the hands of someone with a questionable moral compass like myself? The world around me seems to be a wee bit dangerous." He would then think back to his last encounter with Sousuke. "Hmm... I suppose I would be one of the better suited types to take him above ground with his... well his personality quirks. He is a genuine person, which can be seen as a target for those that live in shady standards." What he left unsaid was the other half of his personality quirk; the robotic ticks and the speaking in a inhuman manner about certain subject. He wasn't naive but he also lacked some of the real world 'refinement' that 'common' people got acquainted to at an early age.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Does the job even allow him to go out? "It would. If only he allowed himself to do so." Judori continued to process the paperwork. Judori snorted when Roku spoke of how dangerous the world was. "I suppose when a creature called the Djinn came to bring ruin upon us wasn't dangerous at all? You should know, you who burns the candle at both ends." The Steward-past slowly looked up at Roku. There was something about Judori's gaze that suggested that he knew more, that he knew more than most should. For a fleeting moment it seemed that Judori was the center of the universe or perhaps a spider at the center, and in that moment all things revolved around him. There was no danger emanating from Judori, merely the fact that it seemed naturally coming from a man of his age and his position in the past.

"Truly, is my son a genuine person?" The question came out suddenly and sharply. The question seemed to demand an answer of sorts, but it was the words spoken that demanded such, not the way how they were spoken. Judori had a gentle tone with him. "People with a questionable moral compass can oftentimes be counted upon more often than those who lack one. I know this from personal experience... given that I am married to such an individual." Another hearty laugh echoed out of the former Steward.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was really peculiar how the father of Sousuke interpreted the words of his son, not just from this past comment but throughout the entirety of their conversation. The more he learned about the Stewardkage and his family the more questions he had about them. Just what was the mystery behind the person that lead the village. Still he was here to get a passport, not try to figure out the ruling family and their dirty secrets. "Ha, well then I suppose deep down you know I'm not all that bad if your wife shares similar character traits. We just have a different way of viewing the world."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back