Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Trial and Error. [pvt. Yuki]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was only just after he got fully recovered from the wound on his hip, that he was up and running again. "Cannot let that happen again..." Nao had been scolding himself, being harsh on himself since he not only failed to stop that creature on his own, he also had to pull someone in that could help him out. His contract remained silent as he knew what Nao had been battling, mainly himself.

Walking through the place he found himself stumbling upon the big coliseum. His eyes darted towards the big statue, then his view went to the big memorial stone. "What kind of joke would I be..." He muttered soft and left a sigh. It was a moment later that he made up his mind. "I just need more practice... I can do more than just healing right..?" He bit the tip of his tongue as he left his smokes all at home. "I knew I forgot something..." he muttered and wanted to turn around till he saw someone. "A-ah... Lady Yuki." He was a bit baffled by the fact she was around this place.

[Topic for Yuki]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki watched as the pale hair male walked into the centre of the arena, from her seat she couldn’t hear what he was saying but it as clear that he was troubled by something she could see them walk around and then mutter some thing about needing some practice before turning his attention over to her before calling her name. Getting to her feet she made her way towards the male, she had seen him around and she was pretty sure that he was the fatherly newly appointed Medical Sennin

Your Nao, right?” She raised her eyebrow as she looked at him, “I mean if you are looking for someone to spar I am happy to oblige, I need to brush the dust off myself” as she spoke she flexed her shoulder readying herself.

[B-Mod Called]

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Ayo! I will be modding this battle for you guys! To get us started, please send me the following in a PM on NC:

Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, basically anything needed to inform me fully of the way your character is capable of battling. When sending this information, please hyperlink to the description posts. It saves your battle moderator time when we don’t have to hunt things down.
DO NOT link your profile or dojo directly! I want all the information laid out in the PM.

Send your actions after all of this information, within the same message or as a reply to the PM, completely up to you. As long as I get it, that’s all I care about.

Please be clear on your actions and conditionals. State what you’re maintaining as well; I would rather not be doing guess work here and make you upset because your character didn’t act in the way you wanted.

Last but not least, I am human! I make mistakes sometimes. Please do not hesitate to message me in regards to something I might have messed up; I will review and correct where necessary.

Let’s have some fun!​

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Participants
Sazuki Nao​
Haku Yuki​
HP: 42600 - 8710 - 435.6 - 1201.75 + 120 = 32370.65
CP: 39000 - 9750 = 29250
Natural Energy: 11700 + 9750 - 532 - 285 - 2612.5 - 285 = 17735.5

AP: 10

Maintains:
HP: 39000 - 1560 = 37440
CP:
36000 - 560 - 3300 = 32140

Maintains: Silent Mist, Rain Dance

Yuki Clone: 330 HP
Yuki Clone: 1 HP
Yuki Clone: poofed

Round Summary​
0 seconds - Yuki used Duelist and declared Nao a target | 0 AP
Nao used Initiative to activate Medical Style - Offensive - Energy Drain | 0.5 AP
Nao used Initiative to equip Sanctuary Gloves | 0.5 AP

1 seconds - Nao activated Sage Mode | 0 AP

2 seconds - Yuki used Initiative to activate Elemental manifestation Stage 2 | 2 AP

2.5 seconds - Yuki entered Silent Mist Bloodline Style - Chakra Style | 0.5 AP

3 seconds - Nao used Barrier on himself | 2 AP

4.5 seconds - Nao used Mystical Hand, targeting Yuki, however the strike hit his own barrier and destroyed it | 1.5 AP
Yuki used Rain Dance with Flash Freeze | 2 AP | A clone was summoned
(Stealth vs. Awareness, rolled 17 vs. 25)
Nao was able to tell the difference between Yuki and Yuki's clone.

7.5 seconds - Nao used Raijin’s Vengeance | 3 AP |
Yuki used Flock of Shadows (2.5 AP) to dodge and create two more clones.
Nao is not able to combo due to the dodge.
(Rain Dance has 45% chance to cause backlash from Lightning Jutsu, rolled 6)
Because of the downpour, Nao takes backlash damage from his Lightning Jutsu attack.

8.5 seconds - Yuki used Koorikan with Crystallized Ice on Nao | 3 AP | (Accuracy vs. Dodge, rolled 42 vs. 24)
Koorikan hits, has a 51% chance to inflict Absolute Zero
Rolled 46, Absolute Zero is inflicted
A new clone was created
(Stealth vs. Awareness, rolled 16 vs. 23)
Nao was, once again, able to tell the difference between Yuki and Yuki's clone.

10 seconds - Nao used Mystical Force | 2.5 AP | (Randomized target 1. Clone / 2. Real Yuki / 3. Clone / 4. Clone, rolled 4)
The attack hit a clone. Clone went poof!

Last edited:

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Yea... I am Nao." He replied to Yuki as he tilted his head, did she forgot or...? It was only a moment later that he noticed what was actually going on. "E-hm. Hai..?" They were now in a battle between each other and he made 'tsk' like noise with his mouth as he was thinking quickly. As he went through his own glove equipment, his style activating, the barrier was placed...
The barrier was placed, and the idiot thought a bit mixed up. 'She cannot hit me in here...' was his thought, but once he did his own medical offensive jutsu... He hit his own barrier. '@!#$' Was what went through his head, the barrier cracking under his own attack. 'I... dun goofed. I dun goofed big time.' His face already said enough as he looked at the last piece of barrier falling down. The sheepish grin was set on his face but he noticed something. While he had been standing still the other had moved.
It had started to rain and not just a little. "Oi oi... we don't need to get a cold after this." Nao thought about them both as they were battling, but he was honest in his words. "Or hail for that matter..." He muttered after and started to look towards the sky. Yet that was a mistake, getting his eyes off the target. He felt an intense cold running across his arms and seeing it turn blue, thoughts rushes through his head but he just tried to get away from Yuki for the time being. 'Two can play that game...' With that, he thought a big brain moment. He made quick signs and started to make a lightning jutsu above.

As he tried to strike Yuki with it, he did notice the lightning was hard to control and saw he missed her. "Sh-t" He muttered and looked towards the two Yuki's, he knew which was the real one out of those two, that wasn't the problem. But with the way she dodged.. there was another set of Yuki's. "Alright.. Failed that cup game already... Now, which one is the real one..." He muttered soft and noticed he had picked up his habit of talking out loud. Yet what he didn't see coming, was the backlash of his own jutsu. He got hit by it and started to grit his teeth. "A-t-t-..." He flinched for a second, having lightning through your body wasn't the most comfortable thing. If this were a chibi scene, you would probably see a friend Nao puffing out a little smoke plum as an after effect. Not only... He was such an idiot to use lightning in rain. 'Lesson learned... Auch...' He thought to himself and looked towards Yuki with a are you kidding me face. This did limit his own actions and he felt like he got a good slap around already.

Once more he tried to use a just against Yuki, but in the end, he only hit a clone. "Well... at least one less at the battlefield..." He mentioned and would get ready for the next set of actions.

[Sending actions later today]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki cracked her knuckles and readied herself for the males first move, it had been a while since she was last in a battle and that she knew she was a little rusty. She closed her eyes and reached down into herself touched Mizuke 's powers she felt his cold chill flow through her veins intertwining himself her with chakra increasing her own power tenfold. When she opened her eyes she looked heel over the field of battle seeing Noa hitting his won barrier.
“Are you ok over there?“ she called out to him not really sure what he was attempting to achieve, it didn’t really matter much to her either way but still she didn’t like beating up idiots.

While the male was distracted she turned her eyes to the sky watching as it grew dark before for the cloud let loose their contents sending a downpour of of freezing rain on the two of them, Yuki welcomed the chill but Noa on the other hand didn’t seem to keen. He ran towards her lighting pulsing in his palm , she managed to dodge at the last minute, Noa on the other hand cleatly was never told that water and electric doesn’t mix when the lighting discharged in his palm shocking him rather then her, she couldn’t help but giggle a little at the sight of the fried Med Sennin.

[ACTIONS SENT]

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Participants
Sazuki Nao​
Haku Yuki​
HP: 32370.65 + 2130 - 7920 - 6050 - 6600 = 13930.65
CP: 29250 + 1950 = 31200
Natural Energy: 17735.5 - 507 - 507 - 935 = 15786.5

AP: 10 + 1 from unused actions = 11

Maintains: Medical Ward
HP: 37440 = 37440
CP:
32140 - 342 - 4050 - 2475 - 2475 = 22798

Yuki Clone: 382 HP
Yuki Clone: poofed

Round Summary​
0 seconds - (Stealth vs. Awareness, rolled 14 vs. 15, Nao can tell which Yuki is real)
Nao used Initiative and dropped Medical Style Energy Drain| 0.5 AP
Nao used Initiative and entered Medical Style Sanctuary | 0.5 AP

2 seconds - Yuki used Vanishing Word: Sudden Cruelty with Crystalized Ice and Flash Freeze against at Nao | 4 AP
A new clone was produced from this action
(Stealth vs. Awareness, rolled 24 vs. 20, Nao cannot differentiate between the clones and Yuki)

2.5 seconds - Nao used Havoc of the Doomed Mind against Yuki | 2.5 AP | (Randomized Target 1. Clone / 2. Yuki / 3. Clone, rolled 3)
The attack hit a clone, clone went poof!
Nao’s combo was cancelled because of the strike on a clone.

5 seconds - Nao used Slowed Perception | 2.5 AP | (Randomized Target 1. Clone / 2. Yuki, rolled a 2)
(Rolled 30 vs. 45)
Nao missed his target.
Yuki used Water Dragon Bullet with Crystalized Ice against Nao | 3 AP | (Accuracy vs. Dodge, rolled 40 vs. 37, the attack hits. 65% chance to cause Cascade, rolled 66, no secondary effect is activated.)
Yuki used Affinity Move Combo to combo into Ambience of the Forbidden with Special Action - Northern Winds for Increased Damage by 10%, Crystalline Ice and Flash Freeze | 3 AP | (Accuracy vs. Dodge, rolled 3 vs. 29, the attack hits. 55% chance to cause secondary effect Gaspless, rolled 89, no secondary effect is activated.)

7.5 seconds - Nao used Medical Ward on himself | 2.5 AP

Notes:​
Nao did not use his third combo jutsu, leaving him with 1.5 unused AP. This maxed him at 11 AP for the next round.

Nao's 10% damage reduction was calculated at the same time as Yuki's damage buff %.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“Are you ok over there?“ He heard her before the whole chaos... but he only decided to react now. "Just the usual... I get too far ahead of myself and think too far when I am still behind..." It was a trait he also had from being a hyperactive person, but this was turning silly. "I need to calm down-- oi... I can still know which one is you..." He would mutter and pout at that. Was she trying to joke on him.

Yet that... next... incoming... "I can see the light..." He muttered and got this goatish grin on his face, there was nothing he could do. he got hit by a giant beam and he thought death was going to take him, hence why he saw the light. "I-I'm alive?!" He stuttered a little and thought for a second later. He would then cast a genjutsu at her to try to get an act of revenge.. but even with the new clone, there was no saving him. "Tsk! Stop spawning more you! You might soon look like a rabbit! Only producing more at a super speed time!"

Yet the next series of attacks was something he didn't saw coming. his gaze went up as he saw water collecting from everywhere around him. "Y-yuki... Uhm... Yuki, miss yuki, I didn't mean that rabbit part. Honestly, you aren't a rabbit. And if you were... you were a very beautiful one!" He crossed his arms in front of him. So this was that one feared Grand Hydra, he now knew what people feared this one jutsu. As he was hit by the water he was also hit by a wind jutsu that had send him flying through the air. He fell from a height and tried to scurry up. "How did I not break anything...eh...eh....heh...."

[actions send]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki listened to the male as her Jutsu made contact with his body, she was starting to feel a little sorry for him and braced herself for an attack, she steadied her body and closed her eyes but nothing hit her, she opened her eyes and looked over at the male that was still up in the air as a result of the combo that she has hit him with, she stopped for a second and rested her hand on her hip looking over at the male, he was babbling about something and seemed to be sending move time falling over himself the actually attacking her.

Is there something wrong with this male Mizuke asked inside her mind

I am not sure

What was your fool of a husband thinking giving him a position of power?

MIzuke, that isn't fair, I am sure that he is good at......something. She replied shrugging to herself.

"You do know that a spar involves hitting me back right?" She called up to him as he hovered in mid-air. "At the moment you are more of a talkative training dummy than a sparring partner," She called out as he fell out the skin and hit the ground, As far as impressions go Noa wasn't making the best of one.

[Actions Sent]

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Participants
Sazuki Nao​
Haku Yuki​
HP: 13931 + 2130 - 3712 + 4195 - 9801 - 7411 = -668
CP: 31200 + 1950 = 33150
Natural Energy: 15786.5 - 819 - 1827 =13140.5

HP: 37440 - 1660 = 35780
CP:
22798 - 2475 - 2970 - 2475 = 14878

Yuki Clone: 297 HP

Round Summary​

2.27 seconds - Nao used Sound Bullet, aiming at Yuki and Yuki’s Clone | 2.5 AP | (Accuracy vs. Dodge, 4/8 bullets hit)
(Bullet 1: 47 vs. 27, 6% chance of Nausea, rolled 93 - no Nausea)
(Bullet 2: 41 vs. 36, 6% chance of Nausea, rolled 47 - no Nausea)
(Bullet 3: 34 vs. 31, 6% chance of Nausea, rolled 24 - no Nausea)
(Bullet 4: 45 vs. 32, 6% chance of Nausea, rolled 11 - no Nausea)
Clone went poof!

3 seconds - Yuki used Water Dragon Bullet with Crystalized Ice and Flash Freeze against Nao | 3 AP | (Accuracy vs. Dodge, rolled 48 vs. 31, the attack hits. 65% chance of causing Cascade, rolled 92, no secondary effect was activated.)
Nao’s Medical Seal was activated, halving the damage taken and healing himself.
A new clone was created! 248 HP
Yuki used Affinity Move Combo to combo into Koorikan with Crystalized Ice against Nao | 3 AP | (Accuracy vs. Dodge, rolled 44 vs. 31, the attack hits. 55% chance to inflict Absolute Zero, rolled 42, Absolute Zero was inflicted on Nao.)
A new clone took the place of the previous one - 297 HP
(Awareness check for Nao, Awareness vs. Stealth rolled 15 vs. 19. Nao is unable to differentiate between Yuki and her clone.)

5 seconds - Nao used Petrification against Yuki | 3 AP | (Randomized target 1. Clone / 2. Yuki, rolled 2. Accuracy vs. Dodge rolled 37 vs. 31, the attack hits.)
Yuki was bound physically

6 seconds - Yuki used Grand Hydra Evacuation with Crystalized Ice and Flash Freeze against Nao | 3 AP
(Strike 1: 37 vs. 29, hit with 38% chance of Pierce, rolled 80 - no Pierce)
(Strike 2: 48 vs. 32, hit with 38% chance of Pierce, rolled 83 - no Pierce)
(Strike 3: 48 vs. 40, hit with 38% chance of Pierce, rolled 28 - inflicted Pierce)
Piercing was activated, inflicting Bleeding (Rank 1) on Nao

Nao’s health was dropped below 0 HP, and he was knocked out

Notes:​
Was asked only to mod until KO, therefore the round ends upon Nao’s KO.

Nao could not perform Bedrock Coffin or Mystical Force due to being Knocked Out.

Battle Summary​
This battle lasted 3 rounds, 26 seconds of combat.

Nao inflicted 1,660 damage on Yuki and destroyed 2 clones.

Yuki inflicted 43,268 damage on Nao. Yuki came out victorious.

Thank you for participating!

Mod end

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"You do know that a spar involves hitting me back right?" Nao gave her a dumb-looking face. He knew that he knew that very well to tell the facts. "Well sorry, I was a standstill target while you wiggled around and I missed everything!" He did have an idea with how he was in the air, wind... maybe she couldn't block it.

With a simple set of hand signs he made a few sound bullets which went rapidly through the air. "ho- got one..." He was actually surprised on himself, and the dice gods, that he got a few hits.

"Still not out..." He would grin and already made the next set of attacks in his mind. Yet he felt only now suddenly the state of his body, this wasn't good. All he was hoping at this current moment was that he got his actions through quicker. The seal had already been activated healing him a portion back and lowering that attack. Nao quickly made handseals and he had actually bound her. "Gotcha.."

Yet a moment later he felt something pierce through his body leaving a wound that kept bleeding. "I... had you bound..?heh... I'm bleeding... I should... should..." He questioned before he fell to the ground, no... as for how Nao would have said so, he was an attempt to hugging the ground.

Not even sure himself what happened in the last 6 seconds, he had attacked her, she multiplied again like a rabbit on heat and then... black.

[K.O.]

ooc: Thanks shun for modding and congratulations on passing your exam!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back