Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Tsuchikage Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kamaru showed up to the sounds of someone pointing out he wasn’t around causing him to look around into the crowd to see if anyone else noticed.

”Well there goes the excuse of saying I was in the crowd the whole time and ducking out early.” Kamaru muttered to himself.

Kamaru considered who had pointed him out as he looked at the contestants one had pointed out he wasn’t visible and he thought about it, had it been three or four years since the young lady had won the academy tournament for students? Was it ironic that someone that couldn’t see very well was the first to notice him not around? Here she was again attempting to rise up the brackets in bouts versus others, some older some younger it seemed. He saw a few people he knew and some he didn’t. Such were the ways of not networking he figured, one couldn’t know everything if they didn’t. Moving into a position to be see he cleared his throat.

”I figure Stone or its events will move on with or without members regardless of their position, don’t hold things up because of me.” Kamaru would chime out to the officiate of the tournament. ” I won’t tell anyone to have a clean fight considering our profession but I will say stay within the rules of the tournament and battle so you have no regrets afterwards. Good Luck” Kamaru would yell to the contestants before moving into the crowds and mingling among the masses.

Moving up behind someone he thought he knew he looked over the persons shoulder at their feet… yep, they looked familiar to the being Kamaru meet for the first time by see his feet. His former boss.

”It’s nice to see you not in a wall sir…” Kamaru would state out of the blue behind his former boss greeting him in an odd way. It might take a while for the odd details from the past to surface. There was also the possibility they’d just think Kamaru was a mental case. ”What brings you to Stone proper besides the tournament.” he would inquire looking around the crowd.

Kamaru’s mind wandered to thinking of people on duty trying to find out what was happening while they worked. Even Hissori seemed to have put work before the tournament when there was an emergency. He probably didn’t have the right to slack off when others wanted to be here so for now it was part of the job.

(OoC: No need to stop the ceremony due to me not being here or not. Also poking Umashiashikabihikoji)

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ooc: apologies for the ooc question but is this still happening or not? From my understanding, things were supposed to start roughly 24 hours after harukas post. That was 11 days ago. I know I'm just a spectator here but I would like to know if this is still going to happen cause this is the only thread I'm in so knowing if I should leave or not would help.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
xksKw9K.png

'We are the Monsters. . . We are. . . We are. . .'

</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="san-serif">OOC: I need to do this efficiently so alittle bit will be changing to make it more smooth. My apologies but read my post and you'll understand.

Things seemed to be dulling out a bit as Haruka would speak. Thus Tamashii would step forth and begin. "I, Tamashii og the Yumoto Clan predecessor of the Yukata clan. Will be stepping in as Haruka takes a break from duty. For she is expecting. . . a gift soon.", he'd smirk a bit before turning back to the crowd. It was simple, he'd warp to the middle of the arena before nodding to the combatants. "I need three more participants. We're going to do things alittle differently this time around. . .", looking around he;d continue, "Only those with legitimate Stone citizens are wanted.", he'd look into the crowd.

"Once I have the final three participants we can begin thie next phase of the tournament and get things rolling. . ."

OOC: Only those with the Stone banner may join. So please enter immediately. I'd say Stone born but I dont have room for that at the moment.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Umashi . . . to say the least was a bit exposed when Kamaru just so happened to walk up on him and reveal who he was to those who may be listening out. Why, it wasn’t that Umashi was that overly concerned about it but there was such a thing as privacy. Shaking his head, Umashi chuckled and muttered, ” I'm just trying to stay alive and take care of my people . . .” It was while he was about to come back with a more witty response to the whole wall comment when the ANBU Sennin stepped up and gave him the opportunity of a lifetime. Well, of a particular instance of general star aligning that was sure to anger many a sky person when it was all said and done. Weren’t all Fire and Water Country citizens granted dual citizenship? Psh, might as well go ahead and try his fortunate hand and grabbing fire twice. Standing up, he gave Kamaru some closure. ”And they don't have an award for that.” That being said, he gathered his wits about him and ignoring any and all odd looks, he walked to where the fighters would be gathered. Kami be with them all.

OOC: Sign me up!
>_>
I totally read this on my break and posted from my desk. Excuse any lameness in my post due to desperation to get a coveted slot.

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend=""Anarchist Cook Book""]
Perhaps she’d taken her advice seriously or perhaps she simply didn’t want to banter in front of a crowd, both seemed like likely options to the tiny teen at this moment as Haruka stepped back allowing the ANBU Sennin to continue the opening ceremony… if you could call it that. He seemed to have grand ideas, not that it was a bad thing and he started by making the announcement that he needed three more people to join for what he had planned, she had figured this would be a straight one versus one elimination type deal but perhaps she was mistaken, she only had to wait to find out at this point. One thing did stand out to her though and she was clearly not the type to stand idly by and keep her words behind her lips. “And if there aren’t three souls brave enough and you end up lacking numbers what then? Must we wait around like idiots? Force someone to make up the numbers? I sure hope you have a backup plan Mr Sennin.” She would say with authority far exceeding her post before moving herself closer to the ground and sitting cross legged in the arenas dirt. “Those of us willing should be here already, but I shall entertain your way for now.” She would comment before pulling out a small scroll from a pouch at her side and unraveling it, she would begin to read silently as she had been when she first arrived, not totally amused with having to wait at this point as she was pretty pumped to get started and let off a little steam.

[OOC - Those of us who sent in their battle info a few weeks ago should RESEND it, failure to do so may mean you fight with lower stats/less masteries]

[MFT - 274]
[/legend]

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Double Post no Jutsu~ Also all OOC so, yeah.

Okay, Haruka and Tamashii have gone, quit the site. The people running and Bmodding this event are now gone. However this fight will happen and we will have a kage before I tear my hair out and trust me, I have a thick head of hair and I'd rather avoid that pain. So here's what is gonna be happening;

1. Applications are still open to any and all Banner holding Stone-nin who've had 3 months or more here. 9Sorry Umashi, sticking to the original rules :/ Both Haruka and Tamashii did what they did without council approval)
2. I will search for a replacement Bmod at which point we will arrange the battle(s)
3. ANYONE can become Kage, Med-nin, Acadamy Student doesn't matter, you win then GG
4. Whoever becomes Kage will also gain the title of Daimyo, leading both village and country Being discussed in council...

So, I hope you can bare with us, this has been quite the ordeal but we are working on it because those of us left actually still give a stick and we want this village to succeed and thrive.
bruce-lee-quote-defeat-e1355325094182.jpg

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: I am still doing this. MFT:230]

Standing there, it seemed a lot of confusion was occurring as the Daimyo of the country had stopped talking and her ANBU counterpart had begun. However, it was all short and Akujin had stopped listening intentionally because he was growing tired of all the talking and waste of time. True, he wasn't looking forward to this battle but it was his destiny to do this and win it. His Lord had told him so and he could not fail his Lord or his parents for that sake. Smirking to himself, he was filled with excitement but also fear considering he never before had fought against anyone for something. Obviously, he had to fight before when people were bullying him and what not but he never had a real purpose for fighting and now he did. He wanted to get this party started and show everyone why he was the rightful person for the job.

Walking in front of everyone else, he opened his eyes and said: "If we are done talking, can we begin? I volunteer myself to start the tournament. I will show you all why I should be the leader of this village and I will win this all even if the authority does not want a medical shinobi to be leader. It is better to show our worth than talk or do politics. So may we begin?"

Kazehi Ryu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: I'm still in this and will re-send my stats and junk ._."]

Ryu nodded, the feeling of this area became oppressive despite the relatively few people gathered here. The towering man would rather have done all this in the light of day, in the open where the entire village could come to see who sought to give their all for them. "If you weren't here for Iwa, I would lose respect." He gave a playful chuck on Kimi's shoulder with the side of his right hand, just a light and playful shove. He wouldn't deny that he loved competition, loved the feeling of the struggle between two people who were comrades; but this air...He wasn't here for selfish reasons, even before this he would have gladly faced off against anyone in the village with pride, but he could only suspect that there were some here just to grab the glory of being the leader.

Would those people lead the village to prosper or ruin? The only way to tell would be to win, and Ryu was going to make sure that anyone who confronted him for this title would have to work for it. The Tsuchikage had to be strong, yes, but there were many meanings of the word; different definitions. He inhaled and tensed the fingers of the demonic appendage that was his left arm, the obsidian colored talons grating against the stone flesh of the palm. He was eager to get this started, but more eager to make sure that the one who ruled was a proper fit as well. He'd not serve someone he couldn't respect, a treasonous thought or not it was the truth and he would hold to it.

Ryu served the village first, and he would be damn sure that if he could make this land flourish he'd give it his all.

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed that Akechi and Kusa had other thing to do. So Kagemaru left them to their own devices. Seeing another familiar face in the crowd he would maneuver his way to the man he'd only just met prior to coming to this event. He'd only recently met the man in a bar but thanks to him, Kage had learned of the previous Tsuchikage's death and this very event.

Thanks for the information. I think I would have been remiss if I'd have missed this event. Nodding to the hooded fellow he offered a slight bow before introducing himself to the fellow.

You can call me Kagemaru, or Kage for short. He need not go into anymore information than he'd already done prior to this meeting. Also, one shouldn't freely disclose the type of profession that Kage was involved in. It wasn't the most subtle of conversation pieces.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Bah, information. At this point, the closer that Umashi wanted to get to the action, the more he was stalled in doing so. Oh well, a familiar face deserved a more than familiar greeting, no? Smirking and halting his movement, he turned and in a matter of fact way spoke his mind. "You're welcome, though to be fair, this event is . . . as you said before, archaic. Add to it the fact that this Daimyo chick supposedly killed him, I've every reason to question the entire leadership of what she's surrounded herself with." Moving a hand to his head he rubbed at his temple as he sigh audibly. Looking to the grand stage as it were, he pointed to Kazehi Ryu and looked back at Kage. "She surrounds herself with clear demons and what . . . do we stand for a puppet Tsuchikage?"

No, not again. Umashi was definitely not going to allow for some political filibuster to keep the same woman in power despite very clear evidence that she was incompetent. To have voted Endo into power, have him unite the likes of Iwa,Kiri and Konoha shinobi alike and then kill him, Umashi was tired of the hurricane chronicles of this world. Looking at Haruka, she reminded him of Kami. Born into a position that she hadn't exactly earned other than calling the right people mother and father. Couple in her just past shake up with a supposed Daimyo who truly owned the throne . . . no.

Not while there was air in his lungs. Sometimes in order to clean the house you had to turn it upside down and on its ear.
"Haruka is a demon like no other Kage, manipulative and harboring a heart frozen in darkness. You'll have your price when her reign is brought to an end." At that, he turned to Kamaru and spoke words of wisdom. "I ask that you please take the women and children to safety. I do not wish to include you in this battle of fates." A pirate that he may have been, but a inhuman monster he was not. There were those that would undoubtedly call him power hungry, crass, bullheaded and all of the above. However Umashi would let the sky people be sky people and float on in their micro-soft world of never ending blissful ignorance to the truth. Getting down to the base of the ring, Umashi would stand where his voice could carry and pull down the hood in order to reveal whom he very well wanted to be believed to be. Raising his voice, spoke. "Brothers, sisters . . . Some of you may know me as Hokage Umashiashikabihikoji, others by my Iwagakure title of Tsuchikage Inu Endo. The truth of my travels are a story as long as the world is old. I call upon you today to clearly state that I, Inu Endo hereby declare Minamoto-Kono Haruka a fraud and a murderer."

Pausing, he looked to the various Sennin around and then brought his eyes back to Haruka. "Believing herself to have the upper hand, she in efforts to cover up her own discovered illegitimate birthright claim to the Daimyo title took the life of whom she thought to be me but in who reality was every bit an innocent shinobi doing his job and protecting his Kage. In efforts to cover up her crimes she has brought you all here today in order to quickly promote one of you to Tsuchikage in order to bury the truth but unfortunately for her. I will not allow her to continue her reign of terror. I took an oath to protect this village, this nation and all those who would look to us in their time of need. I cannot rest until my job is complete." And then there was the part where he grabbed life by the proverbial crown jewels and pulled hard. "Minamoto-Kono Haruka, sir ANBU Sennin and Ii Hissori . . . you have failed these people. Now, to those would rather see justice brought back to our proud nation, you may leave, your next Tsuchikage will need your efforts in the not so distant future. To those who would back up this false Daimyo's claims . . . stop me if you so can, but I shall purge this evil from among us." He blinked and smiled . . . somewhere a red star was called upon to fall upon this fated meeting.

OOC: Calling a [Bmod]
Now for all IC purposes, Haruka and Tama are still technically in this topic even though they can't be harmed with this bmod call. Kamaru is considered a friendly by Umashi until he attacks Umashi. Hissori is considered part of Haruka's camp and therefore an enemy.
The below is for anybody doubting my IC reasoning . . .

1) http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=182213#p182213 This topic is the first of three topics that ends with this tourney topic. In it, Umashi is told that Haruka killed Endo. It's also noted how closely Endo and Umashi look alike.
2) http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=184826#p184826 This topic details Umashi meeting up with Kage. Kage expresses his longing for the old days where he got paid to handle folks like Ryu . . .
3) http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=187624#p187624 Ryu shows via RP that his left arm is clearly something not human.
4) http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=182132#p182132 News that is common knowledge in the village clearly shows governmental shake ups and what not. If Haruka was questioned before, then why not a second time?
5) Umashi technically pulled a like minded stunt with Konoha and Kami so it's far from some random psycho break.

I put all of that to quite simply expedite the near sure to occur admin call as to if I'm throwing a hissy fit or the sort. I assure you, I am not and my IC logic is legit.

Somewhere a red star ripped through space and time, crash landed on a planet called Kansas and forever changed the destinies and fates of both man, woman and child alike. Shaking his head, Umashi knocked once, and then twice on his noggin and then he shook it furiously. Was that a headache or a migraine coming on? One could hardly tell with the chatter of the sky people busily chattering all the time. One of these days they'd be sure to let it go and let him be. Haters were gonna hate . . . no? His bar friend dude was here though and with these event type thingies, it was always best to figure out where you stood and where your allies were. "Well you know me, I'm always game for inviting a friend to the party. B.Y.O.B. you know!" he chuckled because he highly doubted that anybody would ever think to bring their own bottle, basketball or battle moderator to these sort of village council endorsed events. T'would be a waste of good misty eyed council folk in the end and one was always bound to be bounced right back to the starting line for tripping the invisible wire. Ugh, more time sickness. Making a mental note to avoid mining red kryptonite at all cost, Umashi focused back on the action at hand. "Alas, I U.K. have my money on the medic but I'm pretty sure that there's going to be an upset with that dude with the strange arm." A mental sigh escaped from his thought bubble, this thing had better not end in some bureaucratic auto-win game of rock, paper, scissors,lizard, Spock.

OOC: Admin allowed me to change my post if council opted to negate my bmod call so . . . post changeth~

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
!
Hold up!</B><B> - Received report on discrepancies.
Thread is under review. Umashi, your B-mod call is in stasis until we can clear this up.</SIZE>
<i></i>

<SIZE size="125">Edit:
REOPENING the thread after quick deliberation
Umashi - Stone Council can freely vote upon whether to deny your B-mod call in the Tournament thread as it is Council moderated.

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend=""Anarchists Cook Book""]
The day had become quite a bother, rules being thrown around like a cheap whore in a gentlemens club and Reishii wasn’t the only on bothered by it. “Why are you even bothering, girl? Even if you win which I doubt you can, you’re merely getting me a position of power that I can abuse.” The pink haired girls shoulders dropped, along with her head, simply closing the scroll she was reading. “You know what, you’re right…” She said, straight forwardly and stood up. “You’re fucking right, this is pointless because I still have to deal with your fucking dick headed ways.” She would get to her feet and dust herself of, stepping away and looking at the other four competitors. “I wish you all the greatest of luck, I hope that whichever of you becomes the Tsuchikage will forgive me for what I am about to do… but rest assured I will return one day, stronger and I will offer my life for this village once again but until I can fix myself, I must remove myself from this village as I fear the destruction my inner turmoil could cause.” She would begin to move away at speed, regretful that she wouldn’t get to fight this day and test her mettle, but sound in the knowledge that her plans would bear fruit one day so that she may return, free of this being that called herself Shaiten, whether it be a fire spirit as it claims or a simple case of Schizophrenia.

[Topic Left / WC - 253]
[/legend]

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After much discussion, we in council have decided that with the loss of both Haruka and Tama who were the two in charge with running this event, it has been put in a position where we are no longer comfortable running it and as such we will be voiding the thread.

Those who were planning to fight, Akujin, Kimi, Ryu and Kari(if he is still around?) will not lose their chance to become Kage however and instead of the title being settled through battle it will be decided through votes and each member of Stone will be PMd with the link to such a thread upon its creation.

We apologize that this thread has dragged on but we clearly had much to discuss with simply voiding the whole thread, however we feel this is for the best in the long run.

If anyone has a problem feel free to PM a council member with your concerns and we'll answer what we can.

[Topic Voided & Locked]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back