Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Tsukiko 'Clover" Fujin

Tsukiko Fujin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Tsukiko Fujin
but prefers to be called Clover

Physical Depiction: Clover is a rather short girl for her age. She is normally has on a long frilly t-shirt dress that is belted with a large bow
sash and slip on shoes. sometimes has a deep blue hoodie on colder days.
Clover has a rather pail face with freckles and one blue eye/ one green eye. Her hair is a bright green color and is super long with tiny intertwining vines that with bloom tiny little flowers. Her hair length goes past her knees. Sometimes Clover would try and hide her hair within a hoodie or some kind of hat if she felt people saw her as weird. On her she has a necklace of a four leaf clover given to her by her dad.

Personality: Clover is a rather curious and friendly young girl. She is easy going and respectful. Clover has a deep love for the
arts, such the theater and and music. She loves to spend what ever spare time she has reciting or singing songs and lyrics from
performances she had seen.
Clovers initial goal however Is to be a well rounded and experienced Medic much like her father was. Clovers life goal is to achieve this as well as to run her own office one day, keeping the true wish to help people as much as she can. When she is not doing all of this, dear clover would relax and even nap in the middle of the community gardens.

History:
Tsukiko "Clover" Fujin Was born In the leaf village To Beth and Kodu Fujin in the middle of July. Tsukiko was considered a miracle child Since the couple had
a hard time conceiving. She was born incredibly tiny and too soon. It was thought that she wouldn't make it past her first few weeks, however luck was on the child's side. With long lasting care and determination little Tsukiko had some how lived past her life expectancy. As she grew older and stronger, Tsukiko became incredibly attached to her father. There was not a day where Kodu and Tsukiko where not to together. " You are My lucky little star. The star I wish upon every night, You are my sunshine on my darkest of days. You are my Clover, Bringing me luck when all else fails" Mr Fujin stated to his daughter- Kodu showed his daughter everything he could. This included sharing his love for the arts and nature. He inspired and preached for his beloved little clover to do the best you can. To be who you want and to trust yourself. The name Clover would now stick as a nick name for Tsukiko. A name she will hold so dearly for the remainder of her life.~
Things would soon changed dramatically. Just three days before Tsukikos 11's birthday the unthinkable had happened. Kodu Fujin was killed in a stakeout mission. This was a devastating blow. In a single moment in time she had lost the most important person in her life. The one person who inspired and gave her everything. It had almost made Tsukiko quit the lifestyle she so desired. To be like her father. To be strong and willing like him. As young Tsukiko pondered this she was given on last thing, one last sliver of determination, A box left to her by her father. It was plain and wooden. Etched on the outside it said " You are my Clover, Bringing me luck when all else fails" Since then Tsukiko fell hard for those words. To make every bit of it come true. She was His Clover and aims to make her father proud no matter what.

Other:
The healing factor
Tsukiko will strive to help people at all costs. on of her goals is to excel with her healing abilities. Being able to use herbal
remedies and using her hair like a thread to mend wounds. She also dabbles in Acupuncture and aromatherapy.

Last edited:

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hellooooo, welcome to NC! Our little corner of the internet where us Weebs can blow s.....tuff up. So! Concerning your character app, there's a couple of things that I need you to fix.

Physical Description has to be 100 words and it now stands at 89.

Personality has to also be 100 words and it stands at 97.

The tree of life unfortunately can not be in the application since it involves jutsus. BUT do not discard it, if your application is approved you may use place an application for a CRPJ (Your own original jutsu).

If you have any questions please let me know!

Tsukiko Fujin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hellooooo, welcome to NC! Our little corner of the internet where us Weebs can blow s.....tuff up. So! Concerning your character app, there's a couple of things that I need you to fix.

Physical Description has to be 100 words and it now stands at 89.

Personality has to also be 100 words and it stands at 97.

The tree of life unfortunately can not be in the application since it involves jutsus. BUT do not discard it, if your application is approved you may use place an application for a CRPJ (Your own original jutsu).

If you have any questions please let me know!
Thank you. I managed to quickly fix it this morning. I took out the tree at least as well. I'm praying its fine.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
eLpLc.png

Congratulations, you've been accepted to Konohagakure!
Thank you for your patience!

Please post a request for a Academy Student Banner HERE. If needed please request a Name Change HERE to make your account name match your character name.

Now you're ready to go forth and roleplay! Have a nice stay here!
The spring of youth!

Once in Leaf Usergroup please post your character profile HERE
As a new player below is the Student package, please post your starting stats as reflected as below in your profile.

Agility: 5/50
Stamina: 5/50
Taijutsu: 5/50
Ninjutsu: 5/50
Genjutsu: 5/50
Chakra Control: 0%/50%

Starting Yen has been given, and Leaf Access has been granted!

If you want to join our community Ooc! We have a Discord server. (Click the picture). Want to be part of our village chat? just go to "#Role-request" channel and state that you would like to have leaf access with the link of your character approval you were approved. Easy as that!​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back