Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Tsukumogami

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Living Artifact - Tsukumogami Contract Passive
The Tsukumogami; beings that, through some type of infusion of spiritual and natural energy, have 'awoken' to sentience out of normal objects. This contract is widely varied in both appearance and temperance, often having traits akin to the object they were born from. The spirit of a weapon might take a threatening form and be prone to aggression, while one of a mirror might be proud and beautiful.

Effect:
  • Once per round the contract may be used to replicate the effect of any consumable item (all costs are paid as normal).
  • The user may be considered either Spiritual, Cursed, or Holy; this must be stated in the user's Dojo.
    • Should a character have the Archsage Kinjutsu, their Senjutsu Manipulation ability's alignment remains Holy regardless of this choice.
Identify - Tsukumogami Contract Dependent Special Move
As the spirits of the Tsukumogami contract were once ordinary objects themselves, they have an instinctual connection to other tools. With a touch, they can understand any object's quality, traits, and history, and can even, as the Tsukumogami like to put it, 'persuade' said objects to not work against them. How exactly this is done, only the Tsukumogami may know.

Effect: When a target in battle uses an inventory item, the user may pay 1 AP and 500 CP to reflexively attempt to nullify it. This requires a check of the user's choice between the user and the target, and if the user succeeds, the items use is nullified (still counts as a usage) and cannot be used again for a full round.

Soul Regalia - Tsukumogami Contract Senjutsu
The unique skill of the Tsukumogami contract, one they are only willing to perform with someone who has earned their respect. In this stage the Tsukumogami shares their power with their ally, pooling their strength together in a way that's stronger than either of their two halves. The Tsukumogami often manifests as intricate glowing robes or armor, or equally detailed weapons.

Effect: The user transforms into some type of living item, and equips themselves to one willing Player Character (a Tsukumogami contract may only bond with someone who has the Tsukumogami contract, while someone with Sage Mode may choose any willing ally). While bonded;
  • The wielder is considered the alignment specified by Living Artifact.
  • At the start of each round, the caster transfer's HP to their wielder equal to 20% of the damage taken by the wielder the previous round.
  • The caster may grant their wielder up to 3 of their Abilities (if they are a contract), or their full ability list (if they are a PC, excluding Kinjutsu abilities)
  • If the wielder's secondary stats are lower than the caster, the weilder gets a +1 bonus to that stat. If the wielder's own secondary's are higher than the caster's, then the caster gains the +1 bonus.
In addition to the above, the user chooses one of the below options;
  • Legendary Weapon: The caster chooses one of their own weapons or one of their wielder's, and equips it to their wielder. The wielder is treated as having the Weapon Mastery ability for this weapon type. If the wielder unequips or drops the caster, the caster may requip themselves to them without it costing the wielder's AP (it will only cost the Tsukumogami's AP). Upon equipping themselves to their wielder, if their wielder was in the middle of performing an action, then the action will be completed without interference in any way (such as if they were in the middle of performing a technique requiring handseals).
  • Wondrous Item: The wielder gains the effect of 1 Gear item chosen by the caster. Additionally, the wielder may use the caster's Living Artifact ability to replicate the effects of an item inplace of the caster.
  • Mythic Accessory: The wielder equipped with this item gains the ability to perform the caster's known jutsu list without requiring handseals, or knowing the jutsu themselves. The wielder does not need to meet any jutsu requirements. If used by a PC, cannot share BL/CA/Kinjutsu techniques.
Special Action: This Senjutsu's timing may be performed instantly upon the below conditions. All other costs are still paid normally.
  • The contract owner summoning this contract. The contract will pay the cost of this jutsu as normal, and automatically equip itself to its summoner upon being summoned.
  • The contract owner entering Sage Mode. The user will pay the cost of this jutsu, and automatically equip themselves to an ally of their choice.
Cost: 3 AP, 2400 CP/Rnd

Note:
- This Senjutsu cannot be forcibly dropped, other than the caster willingly choosing to drop this, or if either the caster or wielder reaches 0 HP or CP.
- Upon being dispersed, the wielder's and caster's Hp is averaged between them. Neither may surpass their max Hp/Cp ((if they do, both caster and their wielder will have Hp/Cp equal to the lower amount).
- When sharing abilities, the wielder cannot stack abilities which they already have.
- Overwrites any other similar combination type techniques, dispelling and/or preventing them.

While active;
- The caster may only use up to 1/2 their AP each round.
- The caster cannot perform any offensive actions or rest. The exception to this is if used by an Archsage, they may still perform their Archsage Jutsu.
- The caster may only target themselves/their wielder. They are the same entity.
- The caster and their wielder share Genjutsu senses, Clone limits, Creation limits, etc.
- The caster may cast supporting jutsu that normally target themselves (Such as clones or buffing taijutsu) on their wielder, do to being the same entity.
- Actions which target the caster will instead target their wielder.

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Code:
[quote][B]Living Artifact - [I]Tsukumogami Contract Passive[/I][/B]
The [I]Tsukumogami[/I]; beings that, through some type of infusion of spiritual and natural energy, have 'awoken' to sentience out of normal objects. This contract is widely varied in both appearance and temperance, often having traits akin to the object they were born from. The spirit of a weapon might take a threatening form and be prone to aggression, while one of a mirror might be proud and beautiful.

[B]Effect:[/B]
[LIST]
[*]Once per round the contract may be used to replicate the effect of any [I]consumable[/I] item [I](all costs are paid as normal)[/I].
[*]The user may be considered either [COLOR=green][I]Spiritual[/I][/COLOR], [COLOR=red][I]Cursed[/I][/COLOR], or [COLOR=blue][I]Holy[/I][/COLOR]; this must be stated in the user's Dojo.
[LIST]
[*]Should a character have the [I]Archsage[/I] Kinjutsu, their [I]Senjutsu Manipulation[/I] ability's alignment remains [COLOR=blue][I]Holy[/I][/COLOR] regardless of this choice.
[/LIST]
[/LIST]
[/quote]
[quote][b]Identify - [i]Tsukumogami Contract Dependent Special Move[/i][/b]
As the spirits of the Tsukumogami contract were once ordinary objects themselves, they have an instinctual connection to other tools. With a touch, they can understand any object's quality, traits, and history, and can even, as the Tsukumogami like to put it, [i]'persuade'[/i] said objects to not work against them. How exactly this is done, only the Tsukumogami may know.

[b]Effect:[/b] When a target in battle uses an inventory item, the user may pay 1 AP and 500 CP to reflexively attempt to nullify it. This requires a check of the user's choice between the user and the target, and if the user succeeds, the items use is nullified [i](still counts as a usage)[/i] and cannot be used again for a full round. [/quote]

[quote][b]Soul Regalia - [i]Tsukumogami Contract Senjutsu[/i][/b]
The unique skill of the Tsukumogami contract, one they are only willing to perform with someone who has earned their respect. In this stage the Tsukumogami shares their power with their ally, pooling their strength together in a way that's stronger than either of their two halves. The Tsukumogami often manifests as intricate glowing robes or armor, or equally detailed weapons.

[b]Effect:[/b] The user transforms into some type of living item, and equips themselves to one willing Player Character [i](a Tsukumogami contract may only bond with someone who has the Tsukumogami contract, while someone with Sage Mode may choose any willing ally)[/i]. While bonded;[list][*]The wielder is considered the alignment specified by [i]Living Artifact[/i].[*]At the start of each round, the caster transfer's HP to their wielder equal to 20% of the damage taken by the wielder the previous round.
[*]The caster may grant their wielder up to 3 of their Abilities [i](if they are a contract)[/i], or their full ability list [i](if they are a PC, excluding Kinjutsu abilities)[/i]
[*]If the wielder's secondary stats are lower than the caster, the weilder gets a +1 bonus to that stat. If the wielder's own secondary's are higher than the caster's, then the caster gains the +1 bonus.[/list] In addition to the above, the user chooses one of the below options;[list][*][b]Legendary Weapon:[/b] The caster chooses one of their own weapons or one of their wielder's, and equips it to their wielder. The wielder is treated as having the [i]Weapon Mastery[/i] ability for this weapon type. If the wielder unequips or drops the caster, the caster may requip themselves to them without it costing the wielder's AP [i](it will only cost the Tsukumogami's AP)[/i]. Upon equipping themselves to their wielder, if their wielder was in the middle of performing an action, then the action will be completed without interference in any way [i](such as if they were in the middle of performing a technique requiring handseals)[/i].
[*][b]Wondrous Item:[/b] The wielder gains the effect of 1 [i]Gear[/i] item chosen by the caster. Additionally, the wielder may use the caster's [i]Living Artifact[/i] ability to replicate the effects of an item inplace of the caster.
[*][b]Mythic Accessory:[/b] The wielder equipped with this item gains the ability to perform the caster's known jutsu list without requiring handseals, or knowing the jutsu themselves. The wielder does not need to meet any jutsu requirements. If used by a PC, cannot share BL/CA/Kinjutsu techniques.[/list]
[i]Special Action:[/i] This Senjutsu's timing may be performed instantly upon the below conditions. All other costs are still paid normally.[list][*]The contract owner summoning this contract. The contract will pay the cost of this jutsu as normal, and automatically equip itself to its summoner upon being summoned.
[*]The contract owner entering [i]Sage Mode[/i]. The user will pay the cost of this jutsu, and automatically equip themselves to an ally of their choice.[/list]
[b]Cost:[/b] 3 AP, 2400 CP/Rnd

[i]Note:[/i]
- This Senjutsu cannot be forcibly dropped, other than the caster willingly choosing to drop this, or if either the caster or wielder reaches 0 HP or CP.
- Upon being dispersed, the wielder's and caster's Hp is averaged between them. Neither may surpass their max Hp/Cp [i]((if they do, both caster and their wielder will have Hp/Cp equal to the lower amount)[/i].
- When sharing abilities, the wielder cannot stack abilities which they already have.
- Overwrites any other similar combination type techniques, dispelling and/or preventing them.

While active;
- The caster may only use up to 1/2 their AP each round.
- The caster cannot perform any offensive actions or rest. The exception to this is if used by an [i]Archsage[/i], they may still perform their Archsage Jutsu.
- The caster may only target themselves/their wielder. They are the same entity.
- The caster and their wielder share Genjutsu senses, Clone limits, Creation limits, etc.
- The caster may cast supporting jutsu that normally target themselves [i](Such as clones or buffing taijutsu)[/i] on their wielder, do to being the same entity.
- Actions which target the caster will instead target their wielder. [/quote]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back