Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Turtle

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Turtle said:
Shell Guard - Turtle Contract Passive
The shell of a turtle is synonymous with protection, and for good reason. There isn't much in the natural world that is tougher than the protective plating of a strong turtle.

Effect:
-User has +10% damage reduction against all non-Illusionary damage.
-The user ignores the first two ranks of bleeding, and does not take damage from them.

Shell Smash - Turtle Contract Independent Special Move
Though their shells may be tough, turtles are not exactly the fastest beings. Turtles of the contract realm, however, can temporarily alter this, briefly forgoing the protection of their shells in order to drastically increase their offensive prowess.

Effect: For 1.5 AP, the user may sacrifice the effects of Shell Guard in order to gain +15% damage and +3 accuracy to any one jutsu subtype of the user's choice. This effect lasts for one full round.

Tidal Wall - Turtle Contract Senjutsu
A rock is a barrier is a wall, and a turtle is an impressive wall indeed. The protection a turtle offers extends not only to itself, but can be used to shield its allies when it so desires. Contract turtles even bring with them a protective aura that can help restore their friends.

Effect: Creates a Barrier that has 4,500 HP and DR against Damage for up to three targets. Those within the barrier are healed of three physical debuffs of their choice.

Cost: 2.5 AP, 2750 Cp, 1380 CP/Rnd

Note:
- Jutsu subtype is chosen when the contract creature is designed; damage buffs that apply to the contract subtype increase damage blocked.
- The Senjutsu subtype chosen designates the type of damage the barrier gains DR against, Ninjutsu = Elemental, Taijutsu = Physical, Genjutsu = Illusionary.
- Physical debuffs include things like Bleed Level and Called Shot levels. Each Called Shot/Bleed level healed counts as a separate debuff healed.
- Debuffs healed must be chosen while the barrier is still active, or they will be selected randomly when the barrier ends.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Code:
[quote="Turtle"][quote][b]Shell Guard - [i]Turtle Contract Passive[/i][/b]
The shell of a turtle is synonymous with protection, and for good reason. There isn't much in the natural world that is tougher than the protective plating of a strong turtle.

[b]Effect:[/b]
-User has +10% damage reduction against all non-Illusionary damage.
-The user ignores the first two ranks of bleeding, and does not take damage from them.[/quote]

[quote][b]Shell Smash - [i]Turtle Contract Independent Special Move[/i][/b]
Though their shells may be tough, turtles are not exactly the fastest beings. Turtles of the contract realm, however, can temporarily alter this, briefly forgoing the protection of their shells in order to drastically increase their offensive prowess.

[b]Effect:[/b] For 1.5 AP, the user may sacrifice the effects of [i]Shell Guard[/i] in order to gain +15% damage and +3 accuracy to any one jutsu subtype of the user's choice. This effect lasts for one full round.[/quote]

[quote][B]Tidal Wall - [I]Turtle Contract Senjutsu[/I][/B]
A rock is a barrier is a wall, and a turtle is an impressive wall indeed. The protection a turtle offers extends not only to itself, but can be used to shield its allies when it so desires. Contract turtles even bring with them a protective aura that can help restore their friends.

[B]Effect:[/B] Creates a Barrier that has 4,500 HP and DR against Damage for up to three targets. Those within the barrier are healed of three physical debuffs of their choice.

[B]Cost:[/B] 2.5 AP, 2750 Cp, 1380 CP/Rnd

[I]Note:[/I]
- Jutsu subtype is chosen when the contract creature is designed; damage buffs that apply to the contract subtype increase damage blocked.
- The Senjutsu subtype chosen designates the type of damage the barrier gains DR against, Ninjutsu = Elemental, Taijutsu = Physical, Genjutsu = Illusionary.  
- Physical debuffs include things like Bleed Level and Called Shot levels. Each Called Shot/Bleed level healed counts as a separate debuff healed.
- Debuffs healed must be chosen while the barrier is still active, or they will be selected randomly when the barrier ends. [/quote][/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back