Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Tutor] Into the Mind (Req. Siu)

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Sitting back against his wooden desk-chair, both feet propped up atop his classroom desk. He was comfortable, after-all it's the first time things were quiet for him in a long-while. He wasn't entirely sure why he was tasked with so many students in such a short period of time. And all were denoted for specialized training, conditioning and preparation for their skill-sets, it was exhausting.
So here he was, sitting in a dimly lit classroom. The dust had started to pile up while he wasn't proctoring full classrooms of students in the past while, the night was high; moon-light casting through a upper-window down, providing poor. But strangely comforting light to a book he had decided to take up reading. It read 'Clockwork Angels' a challenging book in its own right out of simple challenging vocabulary, even for someone who was well-practiced in their language. It coveted the motions of everyone in society to act strictly under an exact rule and method, the people were 'happy' in the sense that everything they did was to improve the live of the greater whole, but nothing was very alive; each and everyone had a specific role and did only that.

Ultimately, over the course of the past few months of his strict instruction under the pretense of calmness and welcoming. Drew some intrigue to the man to the theme of the book, in-fact- He wasn't entirely sure if such texts were appropriate in a society like Kumogakure, but as he knew. Not many people visited him unless they needed something, now that things have calmed; he figured as such, he would have plenty of quiet time to read away.

Sometime during his reading session. One of the organizers of the Academy knocked twice on his door and slid it open; greeting him with a simple bow and begun speaking in a business voice "Excuse me Shieo-san, There has been a submitted reque- Sorry am I intruding on a break?" She looked a bit concerned. Given his dour-look, those who weren't terribly familiar with him may have mistaken it for an angry response out of simple expression. He had quietly bookmarked his place and put the book on the desk, with his feet still up, "Nope, you can continue."
Acknowledging it with a nod, she proceeded "There has been a request to have you instruct a new-Genin in Genjutsu defense. We believe you have had her as a student in the past; her name is Hikaru, Siu"
A silent pause filled the room, until he let out a strained sigh. "Yeah-- Uh sure, tell her she can come by this morning. Gives her about ten hours till then." The organizer bowed again and took off in a brisk walk to make sure the correspondence was made.

Meanwhile, Shieo prepared by reading his book again. Figuring he'd just stay where he was until then, have some coffee before the lesson and sleep afterwards.
When the time came for Siu to arrive, Shieo would have prepared a seat on the other side of his desk. Drew the blinds over the windows and kept the lights off in the room, all that illuminated the space was just the diminished light that cast through the blinds themselves. For this lesson, he didn't need much; except for her and himself, the beauty of Genjutsu- Or perhaps the strength of such. It didn't require anything really, two minds.

When she opened the door, it'd let the light in of the hallway. Met with a gentle motion of one of his hands waving her in. "Come come, close the door and have a seat." Indicating to the seat across from his desk with his hand. Upon her having a seat, he leaned forwards just barely over the desk. Enough where he could rest his elbows atop and interlock his hands together near his face. Observing her for a moment, "Guess it'd be a bit soon to ask how being Genin has been. But it seems you want Genjutsu defense training. I can assist; but it'll be challenging, it is for anyone really." Clearing his throat afterwards, he sat back into his chair, letting his arms cross over his chest. And rest his right ankle over the left leg's knee; giving off an aura of calmness. "So you're aware of what's to come. I will introduce you into what a Genjutsu can entail. And in some senses, a type of Genjutsu you can't simply break free of. Afterwards, I will disclose a means to disrupt simple rudimentary Genjutsu and condition you through that."

Releasing his arms from a crossed-form, he patted both of his thighs and left his hands resting there. "When you're read-" As soon as he was about to finish, she felt a cold-deathly chill run down her spine. Like her blood began to run ice cold, a sense of unending death, despair and an unreal sense of sorrow washed over it. As if the world had been crushed, her body frozen and life had been stolen from her. Her vision of Shieo had begun to wash out into a coalescing darkness; her sound perception had deafened. Once everything washed black, she slowly regained the feeling of her body; it was still freezing, and felt like her entire body had been stirred asleep, like a static feeling running through every nerve. That unyielding sense of dread didn't pass though, in-fact... It felt like it was behind her, if she turned--

What Do You Fear Most, Young Siu?

[WC = 918 | Posts 1/5]
[Total WC = 918]
Shieo
Bahamut
Anything Italicized is Thought

Siu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Though it had been quite sometime since Siu's defeat to the dreaded form of illusionary offense, and her persuasion into addressing the vulneralbility, her problem still seemed to remain the same. She had partaken in a number of various endevours, in an attempt to better equipt her mind against the lethalities of genjutusu, yet all attempts seemed to share little to no progress in building a formidable enough defense. She was in need of something more practical, yet what exactly, she could not figure out. To be lacking in Taijutsu was one thing, yet to be additionally be lacking in defense against Genjutsu on top of that, opened up a plethora of counter-potential against her; Counter potential which could lead to her early death. While she'd been progressing rather formidably in her use of Ninjutusu, in such a short timeframe, due to her abundant training and instruction in chakra control and manipulation, that alone would not be enough to cover for all her vulnerabilities. This, she was realizing, and therefore, something needed to be done.

As the academy classroom door slowly crept open, the young Genin's face could be seen carefully peeking into room. The setting of the room invoked a somewhat eerie feeling. Siu had even initially questioned whether she had been directed towards the incorrect location or not, as the room seemed completely uninhabited. That was, until a familiar voice could be heard acknowledging her entrance. "Mr. Ice Crea--I mean, Instructor Shieo!" The young girl gasped, rather surprised to hear her familiar instructor's voice. It had been quite a long while since she last interacted with the dour eyed shinobi. Ever since her promotion to Genin, her previously frequent training with him had come to a cease, and she had been rather unsure if she'd ever even see his face again. It was quite a surprise and great joy for the youth to be able to see the dour eyed instructor once again.

Slowly making her way to the seat in front of the familiar shinobi's desk, with squinted eyes in order to better navigate through the dimly lit room, she took her seat in front of the older man, listening attentively, respectfully, and quietly to his explanation of the events which were about to unexpectedly unfold. Every now and then, she gave an occasional nod, in order to acknowledge his statements, and show that she was listening.

"A type of Genjutsu, I can't simply break free of?" She inquired curiously to herself in the midst of his explanation. Considering the environmental conditions of her previous trainings, Siu had assumed that the two of them would be leaving the classroom after their conversation, in order to head outside for the actual training. However, it seemed her instructor had another idea in mind, seeming rather content right where they already were.

"When you're read-" And before he had finished his sentence, the young girl's vision and senses faded, her well-being became gravely disturbed, and her world turned to darkness. "I-Instructor Shie--!" She began fearfully, but it was far too late, his visage had faded, and he was nowhere to be found. Dread, paranoia, fear, sorrow; this were the feelings that suddenly replaced her previously innocent and cheerful demeanor, in what only seemed like split seconds. But fear of what, exactly? It was a question even she herself could not answer. Thus, she would eventually suddenly find herself standing in complete and utter darkness, her environment completely shifted.

"...What..is..this?" She young girl frantically inquired, turning her head about every which way, desperately searching for answers. But there was nothing, only darkness. "W-Where...where am I?!" She continued to demand, her tone becoming slightly more assertive, as she grew more desperate and impatient for answers. Her demands, however, seemed to be met with only complete silence, which alone was enough to feed the ever growing paranoia within her heart. Then, there was a voice...

"Ah, Siu! There you are!" Instinctively, and what seemed like almost immediately, the young and paranoid Genin swiftly turned around in order to meet the sound of the sudden voice behind her, battle stance ready and all. Yet, the looming threat behind her, was something far more different than what she had been expecting. There stood a woman, not many inches higher than herself, attired in a casual blue dress and white apron. Black, long hair tied up in a ponytail, the woman's hair texture and color looked not unlike Siu's own. Though, the woman did appear to have a somewhat less paler skintone than her.
The was a smile on the older female's face. It was cheerful, bright, and welcoming; completely contradictive to the all consuming darkness of the surrounding environment. It was smile of the utmost purity, in a world completely devoid of hope; a smile filled with the love of a compassionate heart.

"M-Mom...?" Came an uncertain and completely bewildered reply.

"Who else would it be, silly? Don't look at me like that, like you've never seen me before. Has all that time training completely brainwashed you, already?" Siu's battle stance slightly lowered, completely dumbfounded. What was this?

"Come now, we've been waiting for you all day." The motherly figure spoke, before turning around for Siu to follow.

"Come...to where?" Siu replied again, her facial expression still completely dumbfounded. There was nothing but darkness in sight, and appeared nowhere apparent to go.

"My, you're acting really weird today, girl. Are you sick?" The motherly figure responded, as she turned around in order to look back at the younger girl once again, a facial expression appearing just as bewildered from the response as Siu currently was herself from the entire situation. "Come for dinner, of course!" She finished with a slight head tilting smile.

And with that, Siu's world shifted, as her environment would again begin to completely change. What would be awaiting for her next?

[WC=987 l Post 1/5]

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Amidst the darkness, Siu appeared frantic with no direction; meanwhile Shieo had covertly kept himself ill-included in the all-enveloping Genjutsu, this way he could observe and knit the fabric of the illusion along help with emotional cues from his young student. She was a talent Kunoichi for certain, but like she had intended with this lesson; she lacked in adequate Genjutsu-defenses, nor had she really experienced the effects that an intricately crafted Genjutsu could do to a person- And their mind.
So while she delved into the depths of her mind's unknowing fears, Shieo sat effectively; at his desk and observed. Utilizing what chakra he had to make it more believable, without the stresses of active combat; he was aptly capable of incorporating each of the senses to Siu's mental training, every breath felt real, all the sounds echoed and flowed as if she was truly there- perhaps he felt was the most convincing. Is that everything felt real.

"Come for dinner, of course!" She finished with a slight head tilting smile. In that moment, the motherly figure gently brushed her hand on Siu's cheek; a comforting gesture for certain. "Now come, come. Dinner is getting cold; we wouldn't want that now would we?"

And without further a-due, Siu felt the lights come on. The darkness washed into a warm, welcoming room with a traditional tatami room afore her; a man and women seated at a dinner table with a spread of equally satisfying aromas. The two already seated had motioned her to have a seat at a vacant cushion; the woman being her mother and the man her father. It was truly a remarkable sight to be had, like all the weight on a person's shoulders could be alleviated just by being present.
Basking in the remarkable feeling, young Siu would feel compelled to have a seat. During her motions towards the cushion, she would have noticed that outside the windows was a gentle blue-pink sky. It must have been Evening without a doubt; a wistfullness filled her heart. As of a memory of the past was crawling up her back, but couldn't quite figure out the root cause.
It was then, she caught sight of her food and all worry seemed to drift away. Calling her down to her knees to prepare to dig in.

It was a strange feeling for sure; where would her mind take her from here? "So Siu... Darling, how have things been in your life?" Her Father spoke, it was inquisitive; and haunting.

[WC = 420 | Posts 2/5]
[Total WC = 1,338]
Shieo
Bahamut

Siu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"So Siu... Darling, how have things been in your life?" Came the inquiry from the father figure. The young girl's face immediately grew bright with joy and enthusiasm upon hearing the statement.

"Papa!" She began excitedly, now seeming completely engaged in the fantasy realm of her own mind, naive of all suspicion. "Remember I told you, I recently became Genin? Well, yesterday, while I was outside training on the obstacle course, one of my academy class teachers actually came by to congratulate me! He told me, if I keep progressing at the rate I am now, I could become Chuunin before another two years. Can you imagine? 'Me' Chuunin? And he was one of the academy teachers who used to scold me all the time too!"

"That's wonderful, dear." Her mother figure immediately responded. Though, while the actual words of the statement seemed to be encouraging enough, the tone behind the mother's words seemed to be lacking of something, devoid of some form of humanity. In comparison to her previous behavior, this response seemed almost like something pre-scripted, lifeless, robotic.

"A Chuunin, huh?" The father figure mused aloud, seeming to meditate quite deeply upon the statement. He had a facial expression as if he greatly desired to express something, yet opted not to.

In the midst of the euphoric scenario, Siu's tastebuds were filled with pleasure upon pleasure, as she eagerly partook in the large variety of delicious foods set out before her. After sometime, however, Siu began to feel herself drowsy. "Wooow, mom! This is the best meal you've made, ever!" She uninhibitedly praised. "But, I think..." She suddenly began, blinking a few times sleepily. "...I might've eaten too much."

As if a cue of some sort had been signaled from the content young girl's statement, both parents suddenly ceased their meal, and turned to gaze at the youth.

"Siu." The father figure suddenly spoke rather solemnly, to the now somewhat drowsy eyed girl. "Watching as you grow each and everyday, do you know what I feel as a father?"

"Hm..?" Siu replied, somewhat dreamy eyed and absent minded.

"Disappointment." He finished solemn.

"W-wha--?"

Almost immediately after the statement, the father figure could be seen lunging across the table towards his daughter. It would be then, that Siu would suddenly experience a sharp pain, a pain more excruciating than any injury she had ever experienced in her entire life. A blood curdling, long shriek of excruciating agony from the young girl echoed throughout the the entire room, completely destroying the once serene atmosphere.

As the young Genin's adrenaline awakened eyes squinted, in a frantic effort to regain clear vision, she looked upon the determined face of her unforeseen assailant. "Pa..pa..?!" She spoke in complete disarray and shock. "W-why?! Why would you do this to me?!" She continued, the signs of tears slowly forming in her eyes, as she made her whimpering inquiry, desperate for answers.

There was the disturbing sound of flesh and metal, as her father twisted the knife deeper in the lower thigh of his own daughter, causing Siu to release yet another cry of pain. He was keeping her pinned down from escaping. "Why?" Repeated the father figure, as if he were confused by the question, and the answer itself was somehow obvious. His once calm demeanor and expression, now appeared as one of murderous intent. "You are many things Siu, but I never took dull as one of them. Have you not seen what you've become?"

Siu continued to gave at the man in horror, unable to find the words for a response.

"Siu." Was heard another solemn voice, a less masculine one this time; her mother. Siu quickly darted her attention upward, to view her mother now standing up from her side of the table. She too, also had an unnatural expression upon her face; an expression completely devoid of the love and compassion she once previously displayed. It looked souless, complete apathetic of her daughter's dilemma. "Just stay put for us, okey? It will all be over soon. This is the best for all of us."

"M-mom...?!" Siu replied in continued shock and horror. "N-not you too?! How is this the best for us?! How is the best for anyone?!"

"Don't move." The mother re-requested, as another dinner knife could be seen raising high into the air, in preparation for for the young girl.

Immediately, a sound was heard, as Siu's free foot kicked her pinning-down father to the side, who went rolling across the dining room ground from the impact. The sound of the mother's knife could also be heard meeting it's target, as it stabbed into the wooden floor, just where Siu herself had been only a mere split second beforehand, before desperately rolling over out of harm's way. Crawling a few feet away from danger, Siu slowly began to raise herself off the ground, the agonizing pain of her injured lower thigh making the attempt an extremely arduous one. As she eventually came to a struggling and injured stand, the weapon of her father could still be seen lodged deep inside her thigh.

"W-why..?" The girl spoke wearily, struggling to maintain her vision.

"Hah." Came another solemn reply from the father, who moved a hand to wipe the blood off the side of his mouth from his injury.

"Genin." He stated, as he slowly began to stand his way up. "Chuunin." He continued, standing up about half way now, eventually coming to a full stand. With judgmental eyes, he gazed at the injured, shocked, and bewildered youth, who appeared obviously desperate for answers. "What's the difference? All of them are simply alternative definitions for one word; 'murderer'. Unfortunately, my own daughter is too blind to see what she's slowly become."

"Wha-?!-" Siu mumbled aloud, speechless.

"That kick." He continued nonchalantly, turning his head to the side, in order to display the blood of the injury she had inflicted upon him "Do you think it's completely normal for a girl your age to be able to kick a full grown man with such force. Don't you see? Have you not yet realized? You're no longer a young daughter we once raised anymore, Siu. You've become, weapon of murder; a monster."[/b]

At that, Siu's eyes widened. "A weapon..of murder? She spoke to herself. "A...monster? Tears began to fall fervently down her cheeks after the sudden condemnation from her father.

"When the time comes, what will you do if I and your mother ever do something you don't approve of. Will you murder us to?"

"I would never!" Siu protested tearfully.

"Observations of a Wandering Soul." The voice of her mother suddenly reminded, from her crouching lean upon on the knife still lodged into the ground. "'In every human resides a monster, many simply hide that monster better than others. The human who continues to feed that monster, will eventually find themselves consumed.'" She referenced from a familiar novel Siu herself had also read.

Dislodging the knife from the ground, the motherly figure slowly stood. The father figure, walked towards Siu's previous eating location, in order to re-equip himself with Siu's previous dinner knife; his own still being lodged into her Siu's thigh. Both of them gazed at the youth with eyes of obvious intent.

"Were here to kill that monster, before it's fed out of control."

[WC=1248 l Post 2/5]

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

It wasn't long until the world of the living room that crafted in her mind begun to warp, twist and quivered into a hellscape; the flooring, walls and the food that they were just eating started to mold, rot, wither and turn into an ashen grey- the skies outside begun to cry into a coalescing bleeding red. Given the stances of her parents, both of which each re-brandished their knives and slowly walked towards their injured daughter; both of which stared with the intent of murderers themselves, a chill cold washed over Siu as she watched their faces too, mutated into a disgusting variation of her family. Their smiles were huge, and appeared in only the deepest of nightmares.

"My dearest.. It will be over soon; and then we can start with a new child.. One unborn of the filth of chakra.." The Father cackled, as the floor cracked under neath his feathering steps.
"Ehehe... It will be over soon." Strangely, the room itself started to grow what seemed like deathly wooden appendages that wreathed and constricted Siu's body, dragging her towards the wall and binding her tightly. Forcing her to watch her parents closing in.

During all this, Shieo couldn't help but agree with her parents; at least the sentiment. The murdering of their own child is stretching things a bit, but the sense of what a shinobi is and will become was nearly on par with Shieo's own feelings. It left him a bit conflicted; did he want the parents to continue? Or should he give light in a viscous dark tunnel to his student to understand their place. Giving himself a drawn sigh, he knew his answer; but in some strange way, he was disappointed in it. Alright Bahamut, give her the cue.

Stay Strong Siu; A Genjutsu You Cannot Release. Means You Must Overcome. Break Through; For This Is Your Mind's Fear. Control It. Or Bide Through It.

It was a fairly strong wording choice. But he also figured to leave it up to her how she handled it. After-all, she could let the parents do what they will to her. She wouldn't die; but her mind would be in a messy state afterwards. Or.. Perhaps she knew of a way to overcome the obstacle of her parents-- A bridge to becoming powerful and distancing herself from their damage... But, what else would it do? Perhaps they had some truth, in it making her more like a monster.

[WC = 412 | Posts 3/5]
[Total WC = 1,750]
Shieo
Bahamut

Siu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
What originally seemed like a personal eutopia, suddenly distorted into a hellish nightmare, far more frightening than any horror novel Siu had ever read. And the worst part of all? She was the main character.

"My dearest.. It will be over soon; and then we can start with a new child.. One unborn of the filth of chakra.." Upon hearing the statement, Siu felt an injury to her heart far more painful than any stab wound could make. It was a statement which cut the sensitive young shinobi to the very core of her fiber.
What most shinobi deemed as the greatest blessing, had often felt like the greatest curse for Siu. Ever since the discovery of her natural affinity for chakra as a potential shinobi, all the hopes and ambitious both she and her parents shared for her future, became vain and irrelevant in an instant. There had always been lingering guilt concerning the matter, which, though she often suppressed, still seemed to remain deeply resided within her subconsciousness. It was the constant, 'What if?'. 'What if', her affinity for chakra had not been discovered? 'What if' she had not been enrolled in the academy? 'What if' all her dreams had come true, and she had continued on her path to become the famous bookwriter she and her family always aspired her to be. 'What if' she'd been able to continue living her simple and safe life, in comparison to a life of constant danger and the threat of death?

As the wooden confines wrapped around her, binding her against the wall, Siu seemed to become apathetic to her dilemma; so guilt-ritten, that she seemed to become completely uncaring of whether she lived or died at this point.

"Who..." The young girl began to contemplate deeply, for the first time in her life, looking downward in despair. "What.." She continued, a teardrop falling from her cheeks. "Who am I? What am I?"

Then, a voice was heard. Like a beacon of hope in a all consuming darkness.

Stay Strong Siu; A Genjutsu You Cannot Release. Means You Must Overcome. Break Through; For This Is Your Mind's Fear. Control It. Or Bide Through It.

Siu's apathetic demeanor seemed to awaken upon the words, as she suddenly looked upward towards her approaching assailants, smiles still demented with the clear intention of murder written upon their faces. "This.." The young girl lowly began, her expression seeming to harden. "This isn't real..." She continued, somewhat louder. "You're not real!" She seemed to reassure; not only to the approaching assailants, but also to herself. A defiant and determined look was written upon her face.
As the two mutated variations of Siu's parents came in close enough proximity, they both rose their weapons in the air in unison, bringing them down in an effort to put an end to the binded youth. There was an explosion of paper, as both knives collided into the wood which originally binded her to the wall.

Seeming completely unphased by the sudden avoidance, the father turned around, his expression seeming even more amused due to the escape. "There it is. Finally decided to show the true colors of your potential, murderer?" His snarky remark was met with a swift and angry kick to the face, sending him flying some feet away to the ground.

"See Siu! Look what you've done! Look what you've become!" The mother figure quickly condemned, as she sent another knife swing towards the young Genin. Grabbing the motherly figure's arm with both hands, Siu squeezed a tight grab of pain on the older woman's arm, forcing her to release the knife. Another kick behind the woman's knee, would send her kneeling to the ground, as Siu threw her aside. Picking up both knives, her grounded mother and father began to release their demented laughter once again. "Here it is. Here's the finale. Getting ready to do what she was born and bred to do, right?"

"You're guilt trips won't work on me, anymore." The young girl firmly reassured, seeming to have a new aura of assertiveness. Standing there for a few moments in silence, she gazed at the two parental figures with a fierce expression. "I may not walk the most noble of paths. I may not know who or what I am yet. I may have have disappointed you, and may have even disappointed myself. I may have many regrets." The young girl spoke with a completely unusual tone of strong authority, one which had never been witnessed before. "But I will not let guilt destroy me on this new path!"

There was another amused laugh from the fatherly figure. "You will become a monster." He solemnly reminded once again. There for a silence for a time after the statement, as Siu once again fiercely gazed at him, seeming to be in deep thought. "Maybe." She suddenly admitted just as solemnly, throwing the two knives to the side, and bringing both her hands together. "But right now. The only monster I see here is you." Siu ended, before finishing the last of her seal "Folded Shuriken Jutsu!"

[WC=861 I Post 3/5]

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Certainly a turn of events, Shieo had mused such a phrase in his mind for a moment as he watched the Genin turn the tides of her mind to an assault on the figures that resembled- sort of, her parents. He figured this was right, despite the matter that it disgusted him that such things that were being spoken by the parents weren't wholly and completely untrue... In-fact, despite the matter that Siu had respected that it was her mind that was playing tricks on her with the illusion- With Shieo's help.
Perhaps what lent the most concern to the Chūnin was the fact, that despite the matter in which that she knew it was her mindscape... She made no efforts to change the sight of what she faced from her parents- A deeper seeded frustration than just fear seemed to control the sight in which she herself retaliated to. Hopefully we didn't surface something we shouldn't have. Hm. There seemed to be a pause from Shieo, but only after a moment he spoke to his Persona mentally; We didn't do anything; she's facing herself. I'm just giving her the foundation to do such.. Besides, this is what the Shinobi force wants; killers in some way shape or form. However they decide to paint it.

Taking a deep breath, he continued to watch as Siu prepared herself to finalize the assault. With the raising of folded shurikens littering through the room; the visuals of her parents were not spared any sight. As she unleashed the shurikens into her beloved birth-givers, the splatter of blood coursed across the room and in turn, somewhat on herself. Painting the living room in a seeded anguish, and Shieo felt that adding to this was not only torturous to understand the woes of Genjutsu- But perhaps to let Siu understand, that these things exist and are felt truly; with some mental-play, the young Chūnin twisted her mind into feeling that exact emotion. In burdens greater than she perhaps had ever felt. Enough to cause a person to scream, gurgling through their own spit of despair.

Letting this settle for a few minutes; allowing that living room to be deeply embedded into the girls mind's eye. It all, slowly. Cast down, like the end of a play's scene. Revealing the darkness that she started in; only then, did her eyes, ears and mind readjust to the shadows that cast in the Academy Classroom, and the sight of the dour-eyed Shieo was left afore her. Leaning one elbow on the desk, in which he held his own head watching with idle curiosity.

"Intriguing conclusion." He didn't say much more on the subject; letting the experience settle the pond so to speak. Having given himself a moment to lean back into the chair; "Right.. Well, that's one that's not so simply broken out of. In the case that you recognize something simpler to discern and stop. You can use what's called a Cancel, effectively; you stop the flow of your chakra momentarily. Since most Genjutsu apply and flow through your own chakra-system; by using this seal." As he spoke, like nothing had happened. He displayed the 'Tiger' seal, holding it for a moment so she can re-evaluate her surroundings and eventually catch up. "When you do this, you need to focus on your system and bring it to a temporary halt. In most circumstances, this will stop simple Genjutsu, as the illusion will break from what you see, feel and hear in reality."

Clearing his throat. "And to finalize. One last example; something much simpler." Perhaps, it started to become apparent, but Shieo never seemed to have to wield any sort of seal when he attributed Genjutsu... It just sort of; happened.
She felt once again; a chill slowly crawl up her spine. "Know and recognize you're in a Genjutsu."

That cold feeling, slowly drew into her mind. Prickling away at the sensations of what she had just experienced; there were whispers in her ears, she felt eyes watching her and the haunting voices of her departed parents that she felt she had just killed moments ago... 'You betrayed us..'

Focus Siu.

[WC = 694 | Posts 4/5]
[Total WC = 2,444]
Shieo
Bahamut

Siu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Upon the execution the jutsu, Siu had assumed that she would find herself feeling great relief through the elimination of her anguish. Yet, instead, she found herself feeling the exact opposite, even moreso. The blood of her frustrated deeds splattered upon her face and clothing. Her defiant expression after the immediate execution, remained for a time. However, as the horrific view of the scene lingered on, not yet disappearing in order to free her from this hellish nightmare, but instead forcing her to fully absorb the consequences of her own doings, her defiant expression slowly softened to one of great unsettlement and disturbance.
The scene thoroughly burned into her mind's eye, as she continued to gaze upon it in silent awe and in deep contemplation, it would undoubtedly became an image she'd remember for the rest of her life, long after she left the illusionary nightmare of her own mind's creation.

Eventually, she would find herself back in the dimly look academy room, her instructor gazing at her casually, providing only one single response in light of the whole traumatic event.

"Intriguing conclusion."

As the older shinobi leaned back in his chair, and began his lecturing to the second part to a lesson, as if nothing had happened at all, and only mere seconds had passed, Siu simply gazed at the dour eyed man, rather blank faced, blinking a few times in response to his explanation. It was difficult to tell whether the young Genin was actually absorbing all the words of his explanation or not, or even any words at all for that matter. Additionally, she didn't even provide her usual headnods of acknowledge, as she usually had the habit of doing during listening to his explanation.

Gazing at the instructor's handsign example, he eventually would follow up with the second part of the lesson; thankfully much more simpler this time, as it would be a genjutsu she could actually break out of, unlike previously.

""And to finalize. One last example; something much simpler." He spoke, communicating that the young Genin's training in Genutsu wasn't done quite just yet.

Siu's absentminded thoughts after the event, seemed to re-manifest back into her reality once again, as familiar chill of her previous illusionary world once again ran up her spine.

'You betrayed us..'

Siu closed her eyes for moment upon hearing the all too familiar voices, which she thought we long gone. Shaking her head a bit, and bringing her hand up to her forehead, she looked like she had a headache of some sort. Whether her response was from an actual headache, or simply massive stress from the whole ordeal, however, was as good as anyone's guess.
The silent voices in her head continued, as the young shinobi began to look about the room in her chair rather anxiously, her head turning about in directions where she thought she heard the voices come from.

"Focus Siu." Come the reminding statement.

"Right." The young girl began to herself, before reflecting upon the previous words of her instructor's explanation. "Know and recognize you're in a Genjutsu."

Refocusing her will, she quickly brought her hands together in order to mimic the horse seal the instructor had showed her. It took a few moments, however, in order to complete the feat, as voices seemed rather persistent in breaking her focus, and disrupting the task. Eventually, however, she succeeded in temporarily halting her chakra, causing the haunting voices in her head to suddenly cease.
Opening her eyes, she looked about the room from her chair once more, as if Shieo himself were not even sitting in front of her. "I..did it?" She mumbled, appearing in almost utter disbelief, before turning back to the instructor, her disbelieving expression shifting into of great joy. "Instructor Shieo, I did it! I broke a Genjutsu on my own!" She exclaimed joyfully, throwing her arms in the air in a celebratory manner from her chair.

[WC=661 l Post 4/5]

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
After his explanation had concluded; he continued his own observation of the Genin during her trials of the lesser Genjutsu. It was clear that she was still left uneasy and disturbed in the wake of the previous; as such he figured this Genjutsu would be an adequate challenge for the young girl. Which in the course that may, it appeared it did leave her struggling re-attribute her focus to the dispersal and let the Genjutsu, for a few extensive moments take wreathe in her mind and twisted it more. Deepening wounds.

"Hm.." Seemed to be all he commented once she had freed herself, and felt as if all that was wrong washed away with her cheer. Giving her a casual nod, he stood up slowly. Giving Siu a strange, almost inquisitive nod; as if questioning whether she truly had been freed by the Genjutsu. While the intent of his was simply to surface something or someone a person fears most; in some cases, these can leave lingering effects. That while the Genjutsu had been washed away. The torment and anguish had not.

So he felt, that her victory was won. But only the battle. "Congratulations..." Passing off a simple rewarding word, that he was accustomed to handing off each time they passed.

This time, to conclude he also walked around opposite to the door that entered the room. So he could pass by Siu, and pat her head once- afterwards he did walk towards the door preparing to exit. Granting her a simple wave of of his left hand afore closing both of his hands into the confines of his shinobi pants. "Might I be so bold.. But perhaps your fears are warranted; I think you should understand what your 'parents' were saying. And know, shinobi are not too far off from that."

Turning to walk down the hall, he cast her a glance and nodded once. "Good luck in your future advances."

[WC = 323 | Posts 5/5]
[Total WC = 2,767]
[Tutor Complete]
[Exit Thread]
Shieo
Bahamut

Siu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching the instructor as he stood and prepared for his leave, though his congratulatory message was simple and not the most colorful, it was quite enough for her. By now, she'd trained under the familiar man enough, to begin to understand his rather shortspoken style. Additionally, at this point, even if it hadn't given any verbal congratulations at all to her, her feeling of achievement was so great upon finally learning the so furiously desired defense against the Genjutsu arts, that very little could rob her of her joy at the moment. Well, it 'seemed' so anyways. However...

Watching the older shinobi prepare for his leave, when he eventually made it to the door, the young Genin also began to slowly stand in preparation her own separate leave. However, he suddenly came to a halting, causing Siu to gaze at him curiously, listening intently as he provided his final advice before his departure.

"Might I be so bold.. But perhaps your fears are warranted; I think you should understand what your 'parents' were saying. And know, shinobi are not too far off from that." And with that, he gave his additional final wishes, and left.

While the instructor had physical left, his words had very deeply remained. Though the official lesson was far over by now, Siu continued to remain standing next her seat in the dimly alone alone, for quite sometime, simply staring at the door in deep contemplation...

[WC=240 l WC 5/5]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back