Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Tutor][OPEN] What was that?

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: This will be a tutor thread, fairly different from any other. For the most part, faceless NPC's of moderate rank will most likely be your tutor unless you are decently high ranked, in which case NPC's will be used as lower ranks, and I will become your Tutor. Starting on 11/1/17 this mission will began and anyone not within the topic at that time will only be allowed to join through other means. Anyone that is a shinobi, will have their headbands on them. Within this topic many things will be covered and the situation will be fluid. So when you join, if you are an academy student please put what pathway (medic, anbu, main) that you desire to eventually go. Also, be prepared for anything...

The sun's light was just about to vanish from the sky, a few lights just starting to twinkle in the heavens. The roads were starting to empty of the day crowd. Tailors, flower shops and butchery's were closing up shop. Restaurants and bars ran the night life here, among other namely shops in the darker alleys of Konoha's famed Oak District. Couples, and singles alike walked the dreamily peaceful and well lit main road and smaller dimly lit side streets. Voices of laughter, and small talk could be heard everywhere. At a bar nearby you can hear the booming laughter of several men, enjoying the sweet nectar of the night life after a hard days work. Loud singing echoes into the streets of a restaurant that is having karaoke night. As you look down one of the side streets, you can see a couple holding hands sitting at a small cafe table, passionately staring into each others eyes. Another shop, kids outnumber adults as they line up outside a movie theater, some huge blockbuster about some shinobi boy, thwarting the evils of some ice laden nation he isn't from and all the while saving a princess whom didn't know she was. Does he get the girl? Does he save the peoples of this unknown nation? Does the impeccably capable yet sexually frustrated female counterpart to our hero not beat him in the face because the other male on their team won't go out with her? Whom truly knows, why not find out?

WC: 252/1500

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi had finally gotten a chance to get out and relax. It had been almost a year since she walked down these streets, and not much had changed. One or two shops had moved, but it was pretty much the same. She walked slowly, taking in the sights, smells, and noises. It was good to be back. She wasn't sure why she left in the first place. Either way, she was going to enjoy her night.

Akumi was a short woman, standing about 5'3", average build. Her skin was fair, very close to being pale. It made her raven hair stand out even more, and her green renningen. Without makeup, most would assume she was a child, but with her clothing choice, and dark makeup, it made her look her age. She wanted to show her full beauty after all. She had an old Iwagakure headband on one of her pouches, but it wasn't a valid one anymore. She was still going through the process of getting her Konoha headband back. She didn't wear her Iwagakure headband as proudly as she used too, but it was the only thing she had left to remind her of her birthplace, and starting point.

Akumi took a seat at an outdoor noodle shop. It had a perfect view of the street and the stars. Unfortunately, with the night lights, the stars seemed dim, but none the less it was still pretty."I'll have the special, and hot tea with honey. Mitarashi Dango on the side, please?" Akumi ordered from a waitress. Akumi wasn't sure what the special was, but she'd eat it. It had to be better than prison food after all.

[topic entered]
[Note: Akumi does not have a Konoha headband, she is a missing-nin that is going through the process of getting back to being a Konoha ninja.]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Body Mind Switch, a reconnaissance technique, is a unique ability only able to be performed by those with the mental sharpness found in the Yamanaka Clan, this ability allows the Yamanaka to actually expel their own consciousness within their Body, in an attempt to enter the mentality of another, even animals. To overcome her blindness Amaririsu possesses animals and views the world through their eyes. She has repeatedly possessed her pets many times on a daily basis, so much so that it she has created a telepathic link with them. This link allows her to see through an animals eyes and control their movements without the need of possessing it.

There are people in the village that has praised her as quite the puppeteer, however she does not use something as crude and mechanical as a marionette of wood or clay. No, Amaririsu uses a different sort of doll; ones from bone and flesh. Living and breathing instruments whose blood still flows through their veins. Even her very own body is nothing but a contraption to her. If her pets are considered puppets there is no reason for her own body to be an exception. Valuable beyond measure true, but both her and her animals are controlled by the invisible strings of her soul.

Would one be so bold to call an entity such as her a human puppet? Perhaps, but there would be many that would surely disagree and they do have valid points. Flesh and blood is still flesh and blood regardless of how it is used. But that does not mean she does not share some of their traits. It is just displayed in a different sort of way. When Body Mind Switch is combined with the Name of the Rose, the Yamanaka becomes one with the target. Suddenly the doll is more than a simple camera, but now a vehicle. Amaririsu possesses her pet with both body and soul.

In person Amaririsu is quite timid and tends to avoid strangers. However Amaririsu is quite mischievous when using her powers. She enjoys following random people and watch them as they carry on in their everyday lives unaware of her presence. Spying has become quite the hobby for her. For tonight she was within the body of an owl. From a tree she observes a young woman with special eyes sitting at a outdoor noodle shop. From her bag Amaririsu would gather she was of Iwagakure, which was not uncommon. Many people of stone has come to the village. Knowing what her eyes meant Amaririsu wonders just how many of her was wandering this village right now.

[ooc: Yes I have headband on my person. It just not visible while she is possessing something]

Uchiha Rakutsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Today was certainly a eventful day to say the least. It has only been a good hour since he dropped off Hayate at his home after his mission. Well, he wouldn't really call it a mission, but the point still stands for him. He managed to fend off a group of bullies effectively defending Hayate in the process. Now they will live the rest of their days not daring to harm the boy ever again. He has made sure of that.

But there was still something puzzling him about the whole thing. During the fight, he got pinned down by two of the bullies, but wasn't effected by their attacks. However, when he laid eyes on Hayate's beaten and broken state something happened to him. Something that drove him to attack the bullies in a way that didn't show restrain. Could it be that seeing someone so helpless awakened something in him?

Rakutsu continued to ponder this as he took a seat at a outdoor ramen shop. It wasn't uncommon for him to eat out despite being a orphan, and in fact preferred it. The food given to the children at the orphanage left a lot to be desired in both taste and proportion. He often spent nights dreading the idea of going to dinner or going hungry from having so little.

"I'll just have whatever you would recommend with some water please. Thank you." Rakutsu said giving his order to the waitress and watched as she walked off to placed the orders in.

WC: 254

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young boy in the full body suit and mask ran through the shadows as fast as he could. He needed to be in the market area for rumors spoke of someone committing a crime. Something going down .. and he needed to get a piece of it. Call it boredom, call it an increasingly low bank of funds, but either way, he wanted to be apart of it. The question though was what part in it was he going to take. He wasn't really sure what was going on, or whom was doing it, hell he didn't even know if it was true at all. Though his contacts said they had heard the rumor that it was a big time sec in the underground of Iwa, trying to take up new terf here to make a place for themselves in the sparkly new Konoha territory. Perhaps...perhaps he wanted to be sure it wasn't someone he left behind, or maybe, it was a need to stomp out an invading competition. The young Iwagakurian crime boss as it might have been was looking to now start an enterprise here in Konoha. There wasn't anything that large here ruling the underground, except for maybe a few clan based gangs or mafia's. Nothing extreme, and nothing of issue that couldn't be dealt with easily enough.

Well, all except one, to which he wasn't getting any tips on. They were well hidden. To well hidden actually. And that was his fear. That the group from Iwa was actually them, resurfacing. His blood boiled, as he swiftly moved through the darker halls of the village. He was only slightly worried someone might see him. He was moving to fast, dodging around to many corners to be found out by anyone that wasn't trained well enough. He was on a mission, and already he could taste the blood within his mouth. As he made his way to the more lively portion of the city, he moved upwards, onto the roof tops. He activated his byakugan, and slowly down a little. He was in the open now, he needed to watch out for the ever watchful members of Konoha. The small boy looked around, before moving to the next roof, then the next. Anytime he could move downwards onto a lower building he would. Sure it would take a little longer, but less soaring through the air the better.

Soon enough he made it to the area he heard that would be the target. It was a six block area, sure, but he heard it would most likely be just off the main corridor. It was quite preturbing, the rashness of the invading party. Sure it was dark, but they were going to hit a target in the heart of Konoha. They were obviously doing this to make a statement. And he just couldn't allow such. Hell he didn't even have time to manipulate his own height. It wouldn't be a good thing if he was found out, but it would be an even worse situation if this happened and the people got away. He stood on the buildings edge, and sat against the wall, hiding thoroughly. He weaved a few handseals and a clone popped out next to him, one transformed into Yuu as it just so happened to be. Why he picked this person was beyond him, just happened to be someone he thought wouldn't be questioned? He had the clone overlook the area, it had the byakugan as well. The young boy stayed against the wall, out of sight of anyone that wasn't well away from the building in the darkness of a building that overlooked it in the direction from where he came.

Time passed, 10 minuets at first, then 30. It was coming onto an hour. The smells of the shops vent that he was on, wafting towards him with the gentle breeze. The smell of fried foods was slowly overtaking him. It didn't help either that just down a ways was a well known soup shop he had been meaning to try out. His stomach rumbled. He should have brought his other clothing with him. He could have grabbed a bite to eat then. Hell, he could have changed his form given how much time had passed. Maybe it wasn't a real threat after all? Or the crime was minimal, like stealing the recipe of some pastry maker or what not? He laughed at the thought.

Obviously he was starting to get bored. Perhaps the man that heard this secret was lied to him? Or misheard..

WC: 955/1500

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: This thread is currently closed to any outsiders! This topic is now considered for all purposes as if in a battle scenario (without the mod).

A small burst of yelling echoes out down the road from the theater where that great movie was playing. Confusion ensues as a bunch of people start rushing out of the doors onto the main street. The whelps of children and the chilling screams of mothers amazingly seems to be overheard above the rest of the general noise. People are running out of the theater in droves. Soon enough everyone is looking in the direction of the theater. Even those that didn't hear the initial screams from people know now something must be happening nearby.

As you get closer, everyone almost seems incoherent, as mothers and fathers take refuge away from the theater, children being pulled along or carried. A few older children come out, and they park themselves in front of the theater, gasping for air. The girls trying to calm their boyfriends down. A group of girls crying as they nurse burn like marks on those nearby. A few boys can be overheard yelling out into the crowd, "Help! Our friend is still inside. An..Anyone!?!" The look of panic is obvious. What was a peaceful night was just turned upside down it seemed. Groups of people not involved start to gather around, as the ones that were inside have left the area.

Soon enough, the smell of burning wood infringes on the cold night's air. People outside are starting to look around further and further out from the point of origin. As they look to the sky above, two plums of smoke can be made out against the starry moonlit sky. Soon enough even those inside around the area would know something seemed amiss with those beyond the walls. Though no one seems too worried, the hairs on your arms stick up, and a tingling can be felt going down your spine. Something certainly isn't right.

As you head outside, you hear someone say something about a masked figure just jumped over the road, heading towards the smoke. A man in black. Perhaps the ANBU have started to move onto the situation? That must be quite the situation if ANBU are going to it.
[spoilername="If you speak to the boys"]"Our friend..she ..she is still inside. We..we were watching that movie," he points to the board with the advertisement, "And it was great. But then in the movie, they were making hand seals for one of those jutsu thingies ninja's can do right. And..and. Well she blew a god damn fireball straight out of her mouth man. It was freaking crazy and shit. I mean, she did it just like that guy in the movie man. I..I thought that shit was fake. But man, she did it just like that. She..she is still inside. The girl just passed out for some reason and..And their is this other kid too. He. The chairs caught on fire and the fire moved fast. Super fast. I...I think he got out though." Another voice from the group, some boy that you can see is burned badly on his arm and part of his face,"Can..Awhh..can you help get her please! We thought she came out with us but she didn't." One of the girls cries out, "Please, help Riiza. She..she didn't mean to do this, really! I mean, she didn't even pass the academy. I..Don't let her die, please!" "Aww..it hurts so bad.."[/spoilername]
[spoilername="If you speak to the passerby"]"Oh, ya this kid or something just jumped right over that building over there. He had a white mask on with pointy ears. It was weird. I had never seen one them them before ever. And he was tiny. I can't believe they let kids into that secretive ANBU gang group." The man points to the roof he saw him jump from. "Thing is, he looked like he wasn't going straight to...I guess it's a fire? I didn't know they dealt with stuff like that."

(If you tell the passerby the fire is the bigger smoke stack) He originally points to the second smaller smoke stack. Then looks out and moves his hand towards the darker smoke. "Sorry, I meant over there. Wait..what is that?"[/spoilername]
[spoilername="if you go inside the burning building"]An academy student is already inside, looking telling people to go where you just came from as fast as they can. Several people are falling and tripping as they try to exit the building as you enter. People are still exiting, though a little slower then the original group obviously. Coughing echos out as the smoke fills the room. You walk towards the location, but can hear the snapping of wood and the cries of help from another theater. The people seem confused, and unsure of what is happening. A little girl pulls on the sleeve of the student. She is wiping away a tear from her face as she looks up and asks you, "I waahh...Icannntfififndmymommmy. My...my mama..wh..where is she. I wan, wan, want my mommmy!!" Her words are a little gargled but you can make out most of it. The boy looks down at her and starts to yell, "You need to keep going. That way please! Hey..get off me. Go..that way now!" If you look around no one stops to grab the girl. You can hear a loud cracking sound and screams coming from the theater to your left. The girl starts to scream, tears rolling down her eyes as you now see her on the ground. The boy heading to the place he just heard the scream.[/spoilername]

The clone signaled towards the boy and spoke. "I..I think something is happening over there." He jumped up and held his arms on the side of the building looking down towards the theater. He saw people shuffling wives and children away. "Huh..guess something happened over there? Wonder if its..." He continues to look and sees people are sticking nearby still. "Huh..must be something else I guess?" Kishin jumped onto the wall and headed to the corner. "Sure it isn't related. Though this might put a damper in those plans of those guys." He didn't even have to look up but did so, and sees the plum of smoke billowing from the building. "I..guess it is a fire? They must have burnt some popcorn." The boy in the mask chuckled a little then freezes for a moment. "Wait.." He turns around and sees another plum of smoke. No sounds can be heard coming from the direction of the second plum just a block away from the theater. The smoke looks different too. Whiter and...smaller. Kishin walked along the ledge and appears to be pondering for a moment. "That..doesn't make any sense?" He staired off at the second plum of smoke, then back at the first. "Hmmm." He jumps back down onto the roof top and headed to the center. "Guess...I will check out the second one...Um..I...you should go to the fire and see if..anyone needs your help!" And runs and leaps from the ledge across the busy street.

Something about that fire bugged Kishin greatly. He wasn't to sure why but it did. He pictured the small children being hurried out of the building. Their faces, sadness and tears could be seen. It bothered him, oddly enough. But, it had nothing to do with him. Nothing at all. This wasn't his village. Hell Iwagakure wasn't his village. He had no true home? He knew his history. Konoha was, could have been once upon a time. But this was only his third week here. It couldn't have been the reason. He was stronger then that. Cold and heartless. He had killed his fair share of children in his past? Though, not by choice, but by demand. Is..is that why he did it? If given the option...No! He tore the reason asunder. He just wanted to know, perhaps the fire was apart of their plans! He would fault them anyway he could.

Sennin Yuu clone now stood a few feet away, on top of a nearby building overlooking the theater and the people below. He watched and listened, trying to assess the situation.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Amaririsu’s attention was suddenly drawn somewhere else as quite a commotion came from the theater. Considering how people was coming out in a panic she would guess it was a fire. Amaririsu did not move from her spot to check it out. For now she was simply an observer; she was there to watch and take note. Smoke rises from the theater which confirms her initial hypothesis. Unfortunately she is only skilled in the illusionary arts. If she had any talent in the elements, she might be able to do something about the fire. Amaririsu then flies over to a closer tree and casts a nightmare jutsu on one of the boys. Even while possessing another entity a Yamanaka can still use their own jutsu normally. The nightmare jutsu would take the form of a shinobi and questions the boy what was going on. Considering the kid had no experience in the shinobi arts it was child’s play to genjutsu him. The kid tells her everything he knows, but some of the other kids were now getting a little worried. To them the boy was talking to thin air. The boy himself even begins to doubt his senses as the shinobi just vanishes before his eyes. Amaririsu was getting a grasp of the situation at hand. It seems as if some little girl got herself in quite a bit of trouble. Amaririsu gives a heavy sigh and shakes her owl head. They just don’t teach control to students like they used to. If that girl manages to get out of there Amaririsu is going to give her quite the lecture.

Unfortunately this would not explain the other trail of smoke rising into the air. It looks to be a block away, so was it a separate fire? The smoke cloud paled in comparison to the one at the theater, though she was quite close to the theater. Amaririsu leaves the body of the owl and returns to her normal corporal form. She sends the owl to investigate the second plume of smoke. Hopefully it was something as innocent as this one. In the meantime Amaririsu had a girl to save.

Amaririsu pulls out a storage scroll and summons one of her pets. It was a trick she learned from a teacher that sealed himself into a scroll for a class or was it an exam. However this pet is usual to say the least as Amaririsu gets a little dizzy every time she summons it. It was a small white dog in a black dress and blindfold across its eyes. It looked like a canine version of herself, but of course that is not what makes the dog so interesting to Amaririsu. This dog was her first pet and was subject to many possessing during her younger years. As she grown up and formed a link with the dog, she uses the link to control him quite often. The dog was her own special tool to use in mission and she cared for it deeply. However she failed to notice the changes until it was too late. This pet was an example of over use of the link. She found out with the dog that the more she uses the link to control an animal the more puppet like it becomes. With constant use on a daily bases the animal will slowly lose its free will as the link grows ever stronger. After a week a pet will lose all sense of self and the link will be so strong that it feels like the pet is a part of her.

With the owl she can out see though its eyes right not and can guide it. With the dog however, she can feel everything; sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch, everything. It was like her soul was in two bodies at the same time and it can be disorienting, especially when first summoned. Every time see pulls the dog out of the scroll and the link comes online, her world goes full tilt for a moment. Amaririsu wonders if the the woman with the ripple eyes at the noodle place feels like this sometimes. Perhaps Amaririsu was more like her than she thought.

Her canine self runs into the burning building to hear a boy directing people to the nearest exit. If time wasn’t of the essence she would stop to congratulate the boy. There was also a girl complaining about not being able to find her mother. Amaririsu hopes the woman was outside worrying but there is a chance that the mother is still in the building trap somewhere. Amaririsu could feel the heat of the flames and thankfully being a creature so low to the ground the smoke was not much of a problem. Amaririsu walks around the theater to listen for any stragglers that may be in the area.

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: Going to add another rule. There is no posting order within this topic. Though, you should reply in a manner based on prior persons post. Also going to add in a 2 day rule then I will reply with next set of actions.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi had just gotten her food when panic erupted. She looked around and saw people running out of the theatre. Soon after she saw smoke clouds, indicating that there was a fire. Akumi stood and rushed over. She didn't go into the building, but she was making sure other people were not getting trampled, so if someone tripped she'd pick them up and put them on their feet. She was trying to make sure the chaos did not cause a death outside of the building.

Akumi knew that Authorities could handle this, so she was not going to get too involved, once they got here, she would step back. She was the kind to jump in and run it, but she was on a thin wire in this village right now, the ANBU were looking for anything to pin on her, hell they might even pin this on her as is. She was sad that she couldn't do anymore, but she knew her time to be a hero would come another time.

[I have to leave the topic, but Akumi is now a bystander]

Uchiha Rakutsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rakutsu sat there as he waited for his food to arrive. His elbow to the counter of the outdoor noodle shop with a hand to his cheek as he staired to the side. Thankfully, there wasn't a lot of business for the shop tonight so it didn't take long for his food to arrive. After ten minutes of waiting his noodles arrived with a cup of water to go. Sadly, he wouldn't be able to experience how good the noodles were.

Rakutsu just picked up his chop sticks as he heard the sounding of terrified screams coming down the street. Hearing the screams he jerked his head towards the direction of them before actually getting up and leaving the shop to investigate the source. The first thing to come into his sights was the trail of smoke rising into the night sky. He was confused at first, but a quick sniff told him everything he needed to know.

The smell of burning wood and smoke polluted the street with the source just down the street where people were running away from. Knowing that nothing good was taking place, he ran with his arm behind him like any ninja had when they ran. He maneuvered passed everyone who ran the opposite direction away from the danger while running towards like any shinobi protecting their village would.

Once he arrived the sight of the area confirmed what he put together. His skin turned pale and blood ran cold at the sight of the injured and frightened individuals who were in the theater. But he couldn't let it get to him, he needed to do something. He decided to start by trying to get a full grasp of the situation and ran over to a group of boys to ask what happened.

The run down he was given brought up a lot of questions, but what it did tell him was what caused the fire. Their friend used a fire Jutsu she saw on the movie, but she didn't even pass the academy? The fact that she used one strong enough to burn a building so quickly was a definite red flag. The part about her passing out was understandable to him. She must have done so thanks to chakra exhaustion from using a powerful fire Jutsu, but that was just a guess.

He couldn't waste anymore time than he did. Rakutsu pulled his shirt over his mouth and noise to protect him from the smoke before rushing inside the building. He struggled against a crowd of people trying to leave the building, but managed to get through only to spot a boy around his age. He looked to be trying his best to guide people out of the theater. However, there was a young girl crying for mother and didn't move from her spot. As the boy ran into the theater hearing a scream, he ran grabbing the girl and running back outside.

He asked a random adult to watch the girl before running back inside and towards the theater were the boy ran into.

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The group told their story twice, feeling odd about the first time. Their responses were slower the second, but they almost felt dumbfounded about how the one before just..vanished? It seemed odd but their friend needed help, desperately. They couldn't even be sure the first one entered the building at all. Even after the conversation, they almost felt confused and weird inside. Tears filled their eyes as they were desperate for someone to actually enter and save their friend. As he did, they became filled with a greater dread, but a sliver of hope was there. It just seemed to add to their bewilderment.

As the boy entered, someone else was already inside, trying to help people move outside as quickly as possible. He didn't have a headband, but seemed confident in what he was doing. Was he a student at the academy for shinobi, or just a very very brave young man? He looks to the boy that just entered and yells with anger, "What are you doing, go now, this place is on fire." He looks to the dog nearby and the little girl now sitting on the ground crying. He grabs the girl with force and shakes her slightly, "Get up now and go. This place isn't safe." He runs over to the dog and tries to pick it up, and looks back over to the boy that had just entered. "Go, now stupid, get help."

Back outside, the Yuu clone looks on, watching as things aren't faring so well. The people are still nearby the building, to close, way to close. And a boy had just run back inside and..a dog too for some reason. It was chaos. No one called for backup, or signaled for it. It was instead left to those that did run away. If they even bothered. Eventually the shinobi of the village would come, but it might be to late by then. Yuu clone weight the options and looked off. Is this what he should be doing? Helping? The clone sighed and jumped down and ran inside the building.

"Hey you guys, you shouldn't be in here. Why would you rush inside?" He ran up to them and grabbed the dog in his arms. His movement swift. "You too little pooch." The boy that was originally inside looked at the newcomer and straightened up, seeing his headband, "Ay yes of course. I am a student at the academy. I was inside the theater when I smelled the smoke. Shortly after I came out here and saw people running and told everyone inside the other theaters to leave. I was trying to clear them out." The Yuu clone scratched his head and looked at the other boy. "And you? You're the same?" He would wait for a response, though in truth he was thinking what would be done by shinobi in this type of situation?

"I..um." He walked over to the little girl and helped her up. "Your mother is outside looking for you. Here hold onto this dog. One of you should get this girl outside and..um... Go to get help." The boy stepped forward and grabbed the girl by her shoulder. "Oh and..be nice to the dog and girl. Don't worry, everything will be fine. I will take care of it." He watched them leave then turned to the boy. "I saw you outside, didn't those people tell you their friend was inside the theater still? We should go get them." He moved off towards the theater where the smoke was coming out of.

It was everywhere. The fire started to climb the walls, half the chairs where on fire and the screen just started to burn. In waved as the flames ate at it, shaking horribly. "Do you see them? Go check back there and I will go to the front of the theater." He looked around, though more so looking for others. The fire behind him seemed to be a little slower for some reason, it's flames more so up front.

If the boy listened to his commanding officer as it were, he would soon start to hear the soft whimpers of a little girl, trapped behind the flames ahead. He wasn't crying very loudly, in more of a fettle position, tucked in and head down. In the distance, he would have also heard Yuu call out, "Is anyone over here, please yell so I can find you!", as he pushed forward, having just jumped to an open spot near the screen.

If Rakutsu did venture towards the kid, he would also notice the girl passed out not to far away, just a few seats down the row. She was just a little smaller then he, but in general the same size. It would be quite the task for him to pull them both out. More so with the flames inching closer.

A few buildings away, Kishin stood, watching as his hopes had finally true. The people he had expected were just below inside of what looked to be a jewelry shop or something. It was a little odd, as the picture outside the shop also had a weapon on it. Inside, there were 3 figures, and on the roof another. All masked in black. The smoke had stopped just a little before he first saw them. They obviously entered through the roof. For the moment, he just sat on top of the building two over, keeping low and trying to gather what information he could. It appeared to be 3 men, and a female. Slightly armed, though the man on the roof more so then the rest. The shop had windows all around it so he couldn't just drop on them or they could escape through the windows. It would be difficult to stop them all, "Damnit...I wish I hadn't used that clone."

Uchiha Rakutsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"The hell does it look like I'm doing? I'm doing what a shinobi should be doing and helping the people who can't help themselves." Rakutsu yelled out to the boy a little frustrated, but also so that he could hear him. The shirt over his mouth might have muffled his voice a bit so he needed to be sure. "There's people still trapped in the theater. Someone needs to step up and do something since the authorities aren't here yet. Now we don't have time to argue damnit!" He said getting more frustrated by the second.

They needed to stop arguing about putting themselves in danger and start dealing with the damn problem already. He was ready to ignore the boy all together until another person of higher rank judging by the shinobi forehead protector entered the theater. "I'm a student as well. I came in here because someone said that their friend was in here and possibly caused the fire. Now how about we stop going back and forth and deal with this before someone dies!" He yelled in anger while keeping his answer short and to the point.

Rakutsu finally ran into the theater with his shirt giving him only a bit of protecting from the smoke. He held a hand over his face providing a bit more protection from the embers that came towards him as he searched for the girl. He would hear soft and quiet whimpers of a young girl near him, but was sure wasn't the person he was initially looking for. Still, he couldn't leave her here.

"I found a person over here! A little girl!" He yelled out to Yuu so he can assist him. However, he can't wait for him to put out the flame and would have to do that himself. Rakutsu held out a palm firing a high pressured stream of water from it towards the fire blocking his path to the girl hoping to put it out. As he did this, he finally noticed the girl he was looking for a few rows down.

"I found the girl those boys outside were talking about! Take care of this girl over here while I go after the other!" He yelled out to Yuu as he continued to fire his water gun jutsu into the fire around them. He stopped firing the water gun and ran towards the girl passed out on the ground and picked her up in his arms.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It felt like people were play hot potato with the dog and it exchanges from person to person. First the boy picks it up and then a shinobi takes it from the boy and gives it to the girl. At least someone was taking care of the situation. As soon as the girl steps outside the building the dog barks like crazy. The blind shinobi walks towards her waving a stick along the ground. “Thank you for grabbing her. Totoro-chan still likes to play hero even after losing her sight.” It was quite apparent that this was her dog for the canine wore an identical dress just modified to fit a dog. “I am Yamanaka Amaririsu, but people like to call me Karasu. I am a teacher at the academy.” Amaririsu would give the girl a moment to introduce herself before continuing the conversation. “Could you be a dear and help lead me to one of the injured people here?” Amaririsu always carries a first aid kit and various plants with here just in case. If the little one was willing to participate, Amaririsu would make this troubling event into a lesson. Since it was a fire, burns would be the most common ailment. However, a crowd of people in a panic to escape a building could cause other injuries as well. Something else was also bother Amaririsu as if she had forgotten about something. The owl no longer being controlled by the link just continues to fly all the way home to the shrine.

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Quite right then young sir. Then as a student it is your job to help where you can. You probably should have stayed outside though and keep everyone away, but the girl inside is in danger. So you take the kid and dog, and we will deal with the rest." The boy grabbed the dog and girl and headed out. As he exited, a strange woman walked up to him, blinded and..."Wait..how do you know it's your dog? I..never mind. Their are two other people inside. I think one of them is Yuu the sennin? I..he said to keep everyone at a distance. They might need help." He put the dog down and the girl he was with ran off as her parents called out. He bowed to Amaririsu and headed out to keep the crowd back as she headed in.

He turned around as the boy yelled out his findings. As he turned around, the kid was doing the most intelligent thing one could, removing the flames that blocked his path. He wouldn't be able to put all the flames out but some were better then nothing, especially if he had to carry the bodies out. It would be best as well, since moving the bodies to much might have ill effects as well. Well, if they didn't know that their weren't any injuries beyond being burned.

Yuu sailed through the air and landed feet from the boy and body. The girl was still crying but looked up at them as Hayasa started to call out to the clone. Her eyes laced with droplets of water and red from smoke and stress. "Sorry about this miss but we must hurry." He picked her up and looked to the boy. "Good work on putting out the fire and finding both of them! Though it is getting a little hot in here, we should get them treatment!", his face sweating profusely, turning red slightly. And he jumped on the back of the burnt chairs and headed to the isle and ran out of the theater.

Outside, he looked down the hall and saw someone entering. A female, blind folded. He looked back to make sure everything was fine with the kid, then headed off towards her. "More help is always appreciated young miss." He put the girl down onto her feet. "Any chance you are a medical shinobi? This girl has smoke inhalation and might need some respiratory help." He again looked back to the kid to make sure he was good.

Uchiha Rakutsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rakutsu didn't bother responding to his superior in rank and simply followed him out of the danger zone with the passes out girl in his arms. The longer the both of them stayed in this fire the better the chances of them getting bad damage from it. He was able to withstand it so far thanks to his trained stamina and durability, but it wasn't as if he was immune to burning to death. The way he looked and felt after leaving the danger zone proved this to be fact.

His body was heated up to a dangerous degree from being so close to the flames and his red face proved this. His body temperature started to cool down once the cold night time air made contact with him. His clothes and exposed parts were covered in ashes and there was a small burn on his pants, but overall nothing too serious. His main concern was the people they got and if there were still anyone inside.

He where the other men who ran head first into the fire were finally giving his attention to the dog. He heard it's barks back inside, but didn't seem to care much as the people were his main priority. However, now that he was getting a better look at it, he saw how much it looked like its owner. Blindness and everything. "This is the girl those boys over there were talking about. We need to find out if she's going to be ok."

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
How could she tell it was her dog he asks. It was such a foolish question to her. Even if the dog was not one of her path. Even if she had not even created a link between them. Even if she had no pets around to look through their eyes, she would be able to tell that dog apart from others. With humans and animals alike she can recognize a person from there voice alone. It was a talent that she has developed through her life in the infinate dark expanse. However the boy leaves before she could give him any answer and someone else then addresses her. “Thank You. I’m willing to help anyway I can.” However considering her obvious condition, he shouldn’t ask for too much. “I’m afraid I am not but I am a priest of a local shrine. My pet here however is a retired rescue dog form Iwagakure.”

Like most shines, the one she belongs to does sale omamori which are amulets commonly sold at shrines. Omamori are small silk bags, a little larger than a quarter, with a little prayer written on a piece of paper inside. Embroidered on her omamori was the kanji for the word ‘Enlightenment’. Holding the omamori between her thumb and index finger she prays aloud will pointing an open palm towards the dog. “I beseech thee gods, please awaken the powers sleeping within this vessel.” The amulet gives a dim glow and suddenly the canine transforms into a humanoid form.

She looked quite similar to Amaririsu but had longer hair. Knowing the situation the new woman goes to work pumping her palms on the unconscious woman’s chest, then stops to breathe into the woman’s mouth. Totoro would repeat this action over and over until the woman begins to breathe on her own.

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yep...that just happened. It didn't appear as much of a jutsu as more along the lines of a miracle or magic that she turned the dog into a human. "Okay...magic..right." He shook his head as he the wom..dog perform mouth to mouth resuscitation. He truly truly couldn't help but say the next line, "Does, does her breath smell like as", then the building behind them exploded a little. He looked to the boy and tossed him a flare. "Here use this. It will get help to this place quicker then word of mouth alone. Well, we are in the village so I doubt it will attract bad attention. I am going to go back inside and make sure no one else is inside this building. Do not enter this building and keep these people away. If the fire moves. Oh, um. Do, do you know any water jutsu Miss..um. What's your name?" He waited a moment but was already up and backing his way to the door. "Ya.. Er..unless she says otherwise. Your in charge, of course. Um Miss." He started running for the doors and turned around as he said the last line, his last words mumbled and then puff..into smoke...

A minuet after the man vanished the girl that was being resuscitated coughed and jerked for a moment then blinked up at the woman. "Wha..where." She seemed confused.

He looked back at the building behind him, the fire was getting worse. He didn't have time to just sit their. Soon enough the fire would attract attention, and that attention might lead them back here if things got out of hand. 'It's now or never..' He weaved several hand seals and concentrated his chakra. He jumped over to the roof of the building as a blade of wind formed around his hand. As he landed, the man turned around and the boy was already on top of him. He jumped into the air and released the blade of wind at the mans neck. The blood spraying out behind him and he dropped the weapon in his hands, grasping his through. 'One down..'

The hand seals were already being weaved as he descended the staircase. It wasn't silent by any means, though to him it didn't matter. They would most likely think it was their friend warning them or something. As he entered the doorway, a creature manifested in front of him and went straight for one of the men. It ripped into him and he screamed in pain. Though it was over yet, it went onto another and he attacked it. It wasn't enough as the dog like creature appeared to bite his leg and he fell onto the ground. He rushed towards the woman and his fists started to glow as a creatures head similar to the one that attacked the other two was launched at her. She dodged and the head ripped into the building's side and out into the open. A loud crashing sound echoed as glass and parts of building flew out into the road. He wasn't to happy with that result but he needed to dispatch the others. He jumped to the body of the first target near him and concentrated his chakra before nailing the mans body in several points. The man made a gurgling sound and stopped moving.

The figure was already onto the next target that was a little more prepared. He grabbed a jade kunai and started to slash at the boy. If only he knew.. He took the hit with grace, the knife slid into his chest with ease. He was now face to face with the assailant. He trusted his hand onto the mans chest softly and..and something happened to him. He coughed out blood and took several steps back, releasing his grip on the weapon. The girl looked over, and watched, her face slightly disturbed at what was happening. He pulled the dagger out of his chest and, no blood spilled. "Aim was a little low." The man looked horrified but started to weave seals of his own,"You piece of sh". Just, not fast enough...

A loud explosion echoed into the area nearby, easily loud enough to be heard where the fire was happening. A massive blade of wind ripped into the theater, blasting off a piece of the back. The scene was gruesome. A man now laid in two, red flooding the floor. He turned his attention to the last figure. "So...what brings you to my new village, huh." He looked around the building. Plenty of jewels, weapons, jeweled weapons. He picked up one of the bags that the first man he attacked when getting to the main floor. "Oh..gold dagger with..is..are those diamonds? Jeez." He picked it up, "My oh my...this thing weighs a ton." He tossed it towards the woman, missing her and it slammed behind her, breaking a cabinet. The woman got onto her feet slowly. "We...we were looking to just make a quick ryo..nothing more." She stared deathly at the mask. "Oh...that isn't what I heard.." A tendril launched at her, slamming into the table next to her, cracking it. "Try again.." She backed up towards the opening, slowly. "I..re..really. We aren't..I.." The tendril was called back into his body. "I understand someone from Iwagakure is looking for a ne", he was tackled from behind from the man on the roof, but just as he hit the floor, several small protrusions shot out of him and penetrated the man. The woman jumped out of the building as he was hit, weaving several hand seals. She breathed in deeply and as she released the air, a giant dragon came out, twirling itself into the air. It would be seen quite easily, the glow lighting the entire area. As she saw the tendrils wafting in the air, it curled and thrashed then straight down onto the building, breaking it into the area nearby and encapsulating the flames except those that breathed out through the opening. "Whooow..wow...who the hell was that.. Freaking jackass."

OOC: This tutor is done after your next post. Please make sure you have 1500 words. If you need more words, I can make another post.

I will be continuing this story in another tutor involving combat. If interested please pm me.

Just to wrap up what might have been learned in this topic. What to do in a disaster scenario. Understanding the need to take order from superiors. Assessing a situation and then utilizing jutsu to help within your situation.

Things to try to remember: It is always a good idea to notify others of a dangerous situation. Flares or especially the use of Headset can be used to allow others to join a topic that is closed off.

Uchiha Rakutsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With a simple nod, Rakutsu took the flare from the older shinobi and activated it allowing the smoke and sparks to go free before dropping it to the ground. If the building catching fire didn't attract attention from the other shinobi in the village than the flare should. Hopefully. Rakutsu started to relax a bit knowing that the worst of the situation was finally over with. Now those with injuries just need to get medical attention from medical nin when they arrive.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“My name is Yamanaka Amaririsu, but please call me Karasu. Everybody does.” Karasu means crow. There are a couple of reasons for this nickname: One she is born in the year Rooster, which is a bird and two she was born blind. The kanji for bird and crow are very similar. Crow is only one less stroke. That particular stroke signifies a lack of eyes since crows are so black that their eyes appear missing. “Next person to be treated please come here.” This was going to be a long day.
[left topic]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back