Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Tutor]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
High up in the trees this female was resting her back towards one of the thicker branches left... Slowly she turned her head towards the east and saw that Dawn had broken through. The sky in the opposite direction was still dark and looming, but in the east, a mixture of yellow and orange on the horizon beneath a dark neon blue ocean of night had begun to evaporate. Against the tri-colored rainbow sky, trees and rooftops of houses were looking like shadows. Roughly twenty minutes later, the sunrise had become even more astounding and beautiful as the sun peeked over the horizon. The sky was now painted with pink like the sea of cotton candy, the light of the sun coloring the clouds above with a pinkish hue... As the sun slowly ascended, the sky in the west became a deep neon blue as the light reached further out. By the time Kotori was supposed to go down again the pink had become a pale yellow mixed with the color blue.
"This... was one of the most... beautiful one sunrises I have seen before.." And on that note, the Tsukomogami beside herself started to smile softly. "That surely was..." Hatter spoke and he held a big grin on his face. "Alright... We have to tutor one person... Let me first check the surrounding... It is still quite early on this ground..." She said with a huge grin and started to make a hand seal. "Sharingan..." She muttered softly. Hatter would just get higher up and try to scout between tree tops "Alright... Nothing seems to be closed.." A grin covered her face as she made his way towards the start of the forest.
"Alright.. .let's wait for this student that got send my way.."

And after running beside a tree point, she was full in Anbu gear once more. The captain gear that was and no one would have seen her change into it.

WC: 325
TWC: 325

Tutor for Maeko

Uehara Maeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Waking up, she stretched a nice, long stretch, the sun just barely poking light into her window, if even ever so softly, the warm embrace of the light not yet there, but you could tell it wasn't too far away. Last night before she had went to bed, she was told she had received a new tutor that she had to make her way to in the morning. Apparently this was something she had to do in order to continue her training, and check out the other branches. Something that Asuka-sensei had told her to do anyways. "I wonder what branch this tutor is from..." she inquired to herself. She assumed automatically that it was either ANBU or Med-Nin since she had put in for both of those, but she was quite honestly a lot more interested in what the ANBU did. She kind of had a feeling Med-Nin were a little more boring than she wanted, and even though she thought this, she still wasn't sure what she wanted to do for a branch after the academy.

Finally rolling out of bed, she quickly got dressed and ran out the door, pausing to take a deep breath while looking around, the sun finally peering into the village, the trees rustling ever so slightly in the breeze that crept through the village. The smell of the morning was wonderful. The shops had not yet fired up and the food stands hadn't started cooking yet, so the natural smell in the air was almost too wonderful to put to words. As she walked through the streets to meet her tutor, she pondered why she decided to become a Kunoichi instead of pursuing a safer career, only allowing herself to think positively, as when she had tutored with Asuka, she was put on the spot, and her negative thoughts nearly took over causing her to doubt her very reasoning to want to become what she sought after so hard. A sigh escaped her as she thought about what she should do when she becomes a Genin. "I have to make everyone see that there's more to me than they expect.." Though she didn't know why, she was always one to attempt to exceed expectations, even when the world seemed to be against her. "I'll prove it to them, no matter what." With the final thought, she made it to the forest where she was supposed to be meeting her tutor.

[Topic entered]
[MFT]
[WC - 408 / TWC - 408]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As she had to wait for her pupil... She and her contract started a conversation... One that would stop as soon something or someone would get closer.
"So.." Sounded Hatter as he would adjust his glove around his hand. "Yes..?" Kotori would question back, the voice deformer already working and deteriorating her voice completely. "When... will this kid be here...?"
" That means to have patience..."
" But that takes long.."
" Just breathe... and that is all..."
" But I don't breathe..."
" Then float..."
" but..."
" Hatter... enough."
The materialized ghost would float around, trying to swim and be a clown. "I swear..." She muttered and would turn towards the rustles. "Incoming..." She would wait till the child would finally be here and stand with arms in her sides. " Welcome to this tutor... It was supposed to be a class and a simple one... But I found out something better to use in a class, was wondering if you would like to participate still."

She would start to explain the class, that it would be now a one on one show to show how the environment could be used to many advantages, but instead of in a fun way a more explaining way with a 50 words explain back.

WC: 205
TWC: 430

Due to inactivity, this lesson is failed and asper my rulement. This topic is now void.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back