Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Two Can Keep A Secret If One Is Dead. [Solo A-Rank Mission]

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The evening was approaching quickly through the streets of the city. It was the evening that the young Okotte Nani would be marrying her betrothed, Gendau Tabun. Nani was the spoiled daughter of a powerful ambassador, Okotte Shi, whom was recently accused of disguising himself as a government official, and sitting in on one of Suna's most important and life changing military meetings. However, as desperate as he was to escape the village and return the information to his small village, Shi's brat of a daughter, Nani, insisted on getting married within the gates. There was something exquisite to her about getting married in a foreign village, especially to a woman who wished to return home and brag to her friends about her wedding.

Ijimeru Kitanai, a young assassin who was placed on the job, would be one of the many maidens hired to be a bridesmaid in her wedding, giving her easy access to the area, as they unknowingly allowed the huntress into their special celebration.

The maids were gowned in very heavy kimonos and strange hairstyles that the rather spunky and casual Kitanai wasn't used to. Her hair pulled up and twisted with strange sakura blossoms attached to wooden pegs stabbed into her raven black hair, along with makeup that turned her face neon white with bright blood red lips.

What was wrong with fashion nowadays.

Escaped from the chaos of the people for the moment, the young woman locked herself into a bathroom, turning on the shower and sink to create noise as she moved to the toilet, pulling the back lid off and retrieving a bag that held a mini-headset dry inside of it. The type that would easily fit into her ear for secret conversation.

Holding it up to her ear, she spoke softly to it, "Copy, Phenix?" The headset crackled momentarily before a whisper answered her back: "Copy, Raven." A man's voice responded, confirming that the headsets worked as she slipped it into her ear, and then pulled her hair over her ears. The man on the other side was playing the part of a wedding planner, and easily moved around the wedding area. He knew the locations of people, and could usher them to different areas, making his a key to her mission. "Here goes nothing." She whispered, shutting off the shower and the sink as she exited the bathroom.

"There you are!" A deafening high pitch voice hissed and squealed at her: Nani. "I've been looking for you...uh..."

"Nise."

"Whatever. Come help me into my dress Nisa"

Kitanai pressed her lips together, keeping her poise in front of the woman, even after blatantly screwing up her fake name. "Yes, madame. Right this way." Her hands were folded in front of her, and she bowed before turning and heading down the hall, the bride-to-be following.

The women were all to wear a pair of wooden sandals that Kita had never worn in her life. To say the least, they were a pain, and she struggled to walk in them, and often found herself tripping--and in that hallway was a perfect example. Her ankle twisting as she tripped, catching herself on a decor table, sucking in a breath, glad to know she hadn't injured herself.

"Gak! Are you stupid?!" Kitanai kept her head down, pushing herself back up to a standing position. "God! They always send me such worthless people! Daddy can't even hire anyone good!"

Focus, Kita. You're not here for her head."

"I'm sorry madame." Was all she said as she opened the paper sliding door to the dressing room, allowing Nani to enter first, her mouth running a million miles per second. She complained about everything, and laid slander about Kitanai, her head kept low as she began to help her into her white wedding kimono.

"GAH!" She squealed, her hand reaching down as she grabbed a part on her thigh, "IS THIS A RIP?!" She screamed, Kita's eyes going to the tear as she nodded slowly. "Fix it! Fix it now! Go get a needle! I can't have a tear! You better be good, Nona!"

"Nise," She whispered quietly.

"What?!"

"Yes m'am."

Kita bowed out of the room, her eyes widening as she shook her head a few times, heading down the hallway towards the maiden room, sliding open the door, only to pause with an interesting sight before her. The groom, and a bridesmaid with he kimono pulled apart, and his lips upon her neck as his hands moved against her undergarments, the maid quickly catching eye of Kitanai who stood doe-eyed in the doorway. "Oh, I'm sorry." She whispered, "I need... I need the sewing kit... for Nani..." She was playing the part of a bashful young woman, while her mind screamed: You sick bastard! You're getting frisky with a woman at your wedding! Your fucking wedding! Burn in Raiden's hell fire!"

"Raven? What's going on?" Phenix asked in her headset, concerned with the sudden silence.

"Nise....please," The maid started, as Kitanai shook her head scurrying in, and grabbing the kit as she hurried back out, shutting the door and sucking in a deep breath.

"Dirty piece of scum." She whispered to Phenix as she headed back down the hallway and into the dressing room to find Nani tapping her foot impatiently. "Oh! There you are! I thought you died or something! Jeez!" Kita ignored her as she dropped to her knees, pulling the needle and thread out, beginning to sew the kimono together--badly. Despite playing the part of a maiden, she was no priss herself. She was quite terrible at anything most young women were required to learn and know.

Lost in hateful thought, however, she managed to prick the woman. "OW!" She howled, pulling away quickly, causing her to trip over her shoes and hit the floor roughly. Her eyes welling up as she looked to Kitanai with wild eyes, "DADDY!" She screamed, starting to throw things in a childish tantrum at Kita, "DADDY! DADDY DADDY DADDY!"

Kitanai rolled her eyes, backing away to the wall as a man entered the room swiftly. Shi had long black hair and blue eyes, but this man had an obvious golden whig on, braided down his back, and auburn contacts in. Kita's eyes flashed upwards at him as he fell to his daughter's whim, "Oh, what is it darling?" He cooed as she lifted her kimono to look at the 'wound'. "That bitch stabbed me!" The prick, of course, wasn't even bleeding. It was just a little red.

"Oh, I'm sure she didn't mean it--"

"It was on purpose!"

"Yes, well, I'll get another maid right away. Young miss, come with me."

Kitanai smiled slowly, walking out with the gentleman, Shi, as he called another maid into the dressing room, Nani spewing off more hate about 'Nika' as Kitanai followed Shi down the hall into a separate room. It was a tea room, but it was empty, and he closed the door behind him, sitting down at the table and pouring a glass for himself and her, gesturing for her to sit.

"Now, I know my little princess can be a handful." He began, his lips sipping the tea carefully as his eyes greedily watched her, tracing over her body. "I do hope she didn't injure your feelings." Kitanai gave a light smile, shaking her head slowly, "No sir." Her voice was sultry and cooed to him as her bashful eyes fluttered in a flirty manner. "That's good. I'd hate to see a pretty girl like you cry." His hand reached under the table, touching he thigh hungrily as Kitanai pushed a blush into her cheeks as she stared down at her tea.

"Such a pretty girl..." He repeated as he crawled around the tea table, his hands reaching out for her as he pulled her to him, and his lips moved to press against her delicate white neck. There was something about these people and their twisted behavior with abusing maidens.

"Ugh, gross," Kita thought as his hands began to push her kimono off her shoulders, exposing her skin as his lips moved down to kiss her shoulders and her collar bone. The young woman sitting very still, her head looking upwards. "Oh, Shi..." She moaned quietly, his lips stopping as he pulled away to look her deadpan in the face.

"You...you know my name."

It hit him all too delayed. It was a shame that his lustful ways had caught him in a situation where he realized the maiden he was pursuing was actually pursuing him. Poor sod, it was too late.

"Oh, yes I do~" She giggled, his eyes widening with fear as she pulled her kimono back up over her shoulders, "What a shame, we were having so much fun. Kiti got your tongue?" She joked as she leaned forward, a devilish sneer crossing her face as he fell backwards as she hovered over him, his body trying to scoot towards the door. "Sorry, Shi. I'm afraid you know far too much. I was even going to let you see your daughter off--but you're one for rushing I see."

Her fingers moved like graceful lightning to equip two long needles that she pressed into his jugular, letting him bleed and cough as she stood and removed her top layer of the kimono, wrapping his body up in it as he began to stop moving, her muscles rippling as she kicked off her sandals and threw him over her shoulder [he was a luckily small man], moving out on the patio and through the back, avoiding the crowds that were gathering in the front of the house as she made her way down the hill, away from the wedding, and towards the lake.

The water babbled as the nightfall finally set in, the wedding music playing above as Kitanai focused her chakra to her feet, stripping herself of the rest of the heavy kimono, and wrapping it around the dead body of Shi as she walked over the water and set his body into the water, the kimono soaking up the water and dragging him down into the depths of the black water, never to be found again.

Walking back out to the edge, clad in nothing but bandages that acted as undergarments, Kitanai reached her hand up and placed it on her ear, "Phenix, Black Dog down. Mission success. Enjoy the wedding."

"Copy that. Head on home, Raven."

~~~

WC: 2004

Mission Completed

Mission Success

Topic Left

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back