Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Two for the Money [One-shot]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Questionnaire
Is your character at least 17 years of age or older? Yes

Does your character require corrected vision or have color blindness? No

Is your character deaf? No

Does your character partake of alcohol, tobacco, or illicit drugs?
If yes, are they willing to quit doing so? No

Does your character have any physical disabilities? No

Is your character healthy according to medical standards? Yes

Chakra withheld, would your character be better physically than 80% of shinobi? Yes

Does your character have any severe phobias? No

Has your character suffer(ed) from any Mental Illness? (ANY mental illness. OCD counts just as much as Schizophrenia) No

Would your character pass a psychological exam? Yes

Does your character have any learning disabilities? No

If tested, would your character score higher than 80% of all shinobi on an aptitude test? Yes

Where were you born? Lightning Country
When he was a baby.

Has your character ever been caught committing a crime against the village? Yes
Under control of Genjutsu, he was forced to go missing. Months passed before returning and the effects of the seal were lifted. Years ago.

Does your character have affiliation with known criminals, traitors, or fugitives? No

What is the status of your character's service record? (These only pertain to Official Commendations and Condemnations)

List Success: Succeed in dismantling critical infrastructure against the Kingslayers.

List Failures: [REDACTED]

"The circumstances... are tricky, Ishikawa-san. I'm not sure what to make of your past. How am I to know you are of sound mind when you just barely passed your psychological exam?" asked Nobuyuki.

"Sir I swear to you that I am capable and can best nearly anyone in the ANBU branch. That includes yourself sir." he said.

Nobuyuki sighed. "Your skills are not the issue here. I have only recently taken over as the sennin of this branch, and I made extensive changes to try and keep those who have issues out. I am charged with making an elite fighting force and I will not have one link in the chain that is weaker than the others."

"I am stronger than mind than the rest of these ingrates. I have survived the horrors that the kingslayers brought upon this land. I have come back from the hells of having my mind turned against me. Just because I have two sets of memories does not change who I am. I have served long enough in the academy. The ANBU ranks are the only place where I will ever have a chance to escape the whispers and jeering of others..."

Nobuyuki watched from behind his mask. The intensity of his eyes, no, it was desperation that called out. His reputation had been tarnished and would never recover. He would never be on active duty again, and Nobuyuki was empathetic with that feeling. There was a time when he was left to do nothing while corruption ruled. It was the worst feeling he had ever had in his life.

"I just want purpose again." he finished, his voice growing soft. A few tears dripped off his face.

Nobuyuki wasn't without emotions. It was a misconception that most ANBU were. Sure there were some, but most were like any ordinary main brancher, just with the training required to murder and maim other ninja.

"Any sign of issue, ever. And you are out. Understood? If you hesitate just once in training-- if you have an episode or whatever. You are gone who no chance of ever getting back in. Got it?"

"Yes sir. You won't regret it." said Zaku with a subtle grin on his face. It seemed like he was finally gonna be able to do something again.

"Report to the barracks and find the requisitions officer, he'll get you set up." concluded the sennin, waving Zaku off after giving him a blank mask. The young blonde strapped it to his face and went to meet the guard to the elevator.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back