Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Two households Act 1: the Lord's manor (Mission)

Kioku Kasure

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Two Households, both alike in infamy.
In fair suna, where we set the scene.
From ancient grudge break to new mutiny,
Where ninja blood makes ninja hands unclean.
From forth the loyal houses of these two foes
A pair of star-cross'd lovers live in strife,
Whose misadventured piteous overthrows
Do with their deeds end their parents' life.
The fearful passage of their death-mark'd love,
And the continuance of their parents' rage,
Which, but their children's end, nought could remove,
Is now the two hours' traffic of our stage;
The which if you with patient ears attend,
What here shall miss, our toil shall strive to mend.

Kaz was biting his thumb in nervousness as he approached the gates, this was by far the biggest mission he had been given to date, a sign that maybe he was doing better at this ninja business. Its simple, just infiltrate two of the biggest crime syndicates in the whole country at the same time, who are on the verge of a gang war by the way, and then convince a close relative of each boss, to betray everything they have ever known, and put themselves against their own family (some of which are trained assassins) and give the village information enough to shut down their operations. Oh and they might have connections to the cabal. And you have maybe half a day before blood starts running in the streets. At least these two are in love, that's supposed to conquer all right? Usually this would have been a job for two separate chunin lead teams, with oversight from jounin ANBU, but sadly parts of the village were earning a little on the side helping one side or the other, hopefully the information from these pair of young lovers could help with that too, but until then Kaz had an in with both houses and he was unknown enough that they wouldn't spot him as a shinobi on sight and kill him with probably illegal weaponry.

The gates were shut, one of the guards with a pistol which looked like it could blow holes in fortifications held up a hand.
"Hold it there kid. What do you want here?"
"I'm from the village, I came here to return Mr Iranakus Cat"
Kaz held up the pet basket holding a fully groomed cat, which he had gone to a lot of trouble to rescue. The guard held out a hand as though to take the basket.
"Sorry man, gotta give him back to the owner. Part of the job description, I have to do things by the book he's a big client. Professional pride and all you know?"
The guard raised an eyebrow an made a look to another who shrugged and starting talking on a headset.
"Thanks guys, my boss would have my head if I screwed this up, you know?"
"No Weapons, No communication devices, No Ninjutsu, Genjutsu or any funny crap you hear?"
"Wouldn't dream of it. Worth more than my life."
"Well it will be your life you lose."
The hairs on Kaz's neck stood up, this man wasn't kidding. If he even looked like he was being shifty he would be killed and made to disappear. He was surrounded on all sides by murdering psychopaths. For a moment he wanted to laugh, it was just like working in the village then, but with a few less pretenses.

The gate, 6 foot high, foot thick solid steel made for withstanding sieges. Opened slowly and ominously. Kaz gasped, he couldn't not. The estate was massive , maybe 5 square miles of perfectly trimmed grass and gardens which seemed too vibrant to be possible. The house itself was equally impressive three stories of intricately carved interlocking marble pillars, supporting floors clad in exotic pelts made into rugs, thin, fragile looking colored crystals had been sculpted into colored Windows, and rather than the dull glow of the electric bulbs you saw in the village, jarred luminescent bugs had been placed in the walls themselves, the entire house was decadent and yet somehow understated at the same time. Grand but in a subtle way. Kaz was met at the door by another two guards, armed with similarly overcompensating firearms. They lead him into a study which was better stocked than most library's or bars from what Kaz could see, exquisite dark leather bound scrolls and books lined the walls while to one side a small cabinet held incredible scotch and whisky brewed in so many countries so long ago that Kaz couldn't even put a price on it. And sitting in a dark red wing backed chair which was carved in the shape of an eagle, the eyes made of rubies the size of an egg, was the man who Kaz was going to try and topple. Irakanu Tsukatsu, the man who had more blood on his hands than a small war. A grey haired slightly chubby and short man, it was a slight let down if Kaz was honest I really thought he'd be taller.
"My boy, My glorious boy, you have found him, ah when I ha heard he had gone into the desert I feared so! How I feared, did I not, Karune?" The guard to the left made a slight incline of his head to affirm the statement. "I am so happy I could fly! Oh my boy you have restored my most precious treasure to me and you have my undying gratitude! Name anything, anything at all and it is yours!"
Here goes nothing...
"Anything?"
"Yes my boy, what is you wish?"
"Well I heard, that your daughter is the most beautiful in all Suna."
The old mans demeanor changed ever so slightly. Suddenly Kaz saw the man who had killed so many, rather than the overjoyed pet owner.
"It's nothing untoward I assure you. I would just like to, well walk the gardens you have here as they are so incredible, and I would love to have company" Kaz was blushing, it probably helped that he wasn't used to situations like this, had he tried to make himself blush it would have probably looked like constipation. Meanwhile the old man seemed placated by the reason.
"Ahh a man, who enjoys the finer things in life yes? Karune go ask my daughter if she will join this noble shinobi in the garden, you my good sir, what is your name?"
"Koiko Kasure sir."
"Pleased to meet you Kasure, I am Tsukatsu. Please take as much time as you want enjoying my garden, it must be enjoyed no? Otherwise it is worthless."
The guard left the room quietly as Kaz tried to probe for more information.
"Alas that I could afford the time but my work requires me to patrol the red district in two hours..."
A shadow seemed to pass over the mans face. A mixture of regret and irritation, it was there for a moment before vanishing into a wide brimming smile once more.
"I have heard bad things about that district, perhaps you should call in sick. I'm sure no one would mind"
That gives me a time frame
"I would enjoy to spend more time around the garden, and indeed this neighborhood, but I would need a guide."
A beautiful blonde lady in her her early twenties appeared, her snow white skin being accented by a very daring powder blue dress. Kaz had to agree that she might be the most beautiful lady in Suna with features like those.
"I would happily show you around, I have had my fill of books and needlework for the day, and would love to hear of some of your adventures. I'm Yoko by the way."
Even her voice was as smooth as honey. For a moment Kaz was speechless, but he quickly recovered, picking his jaw up from the floor.
"Great! I will regale you with the king of cats and how I rescued him from certain death."
Kaz offered the lady his arm and she linked with a smile whose warmth rivaled the sun, she quickly turned back to her father and smiled.
"Don't bother with guards, I'm sure I will be fine with such a noble ninja guarding me."
The two teens left the room, and the old man turned to his guard.
"Karune, follow them when they leave the estate. By yourself and discreetly, I do not wish to offend my daughter, but she must be looked after."
"Yes sir"

The gardens were beautiful, lovingly kept by a dozen careful attendants.
"My Lady, I must confess an ulterior motive"
"I had rather guessed, though the compliments were flattering none the less"
"You could help me save a lot of lives you know."
"I have heard this speech before, your father is bad, he has killed many men, but they were all bad men too were they not?" She bent down to sniff a flower.
"I have no bother with your fathers business up to this point. But a second faction has emerged, and a lot of innocent people will embroiled in this bloodshed. People like Taka for instance."
Yoko froze in her position. She had been doing so well up to this point as well.
"Are you threatening him?"
"You don't know he's against your father?"
"What! No I, he can't be. Why would he want a fight like that?"
"I'm not entirely convinced he does myself, but the only way for both of you to get out safely is to trust me. My boss wants to stop this fight before it begins, with you and Takas help we can make it so no one gets hurt."
The young woman sighed, defeated.
"What do you need?"
"If you would follow me, I think we should go shopping."
"Why?"
"To lose our tail of course."

Karune followed he pair at about a three hundred pace distance, blending in as best he could with the locals in the market. Suddenly he lost sight of the young mistress in the crowd. Rushing over he saw that they had made a getaway.
"Boss isn't going to like this"
He began to call in a search over the radio.
"Find and secure the young mistress, leave the ninja to me."

1715 words
(Topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back