Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Uchiha Kurosaki

dormin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Dear Journal,

Today was the weirdest day of my life! I woke up to my mom shaking me, but it wasn't my mom! My mom doesn't have blue hair or pink eyes! I was scared at first and began to freak out but she calmed me down and told me to take my medicine. I took the pill she handed me and put it in my cheek and fake swallowed it. As soon as she left I put it under my pillow where I noticed more. I got dressed, the clothes were weird but it felt natural to put them on, like I'd done this before. And then she sent me to school.

School was the best! I went in expecting the normal math and language classes, and instead we were learning how to be ninja! Its like the cartoons. Some kids were walking up walls, some were shooting fireballs from their mouths. I learned how to focus on my 'chakra' and figured out that in this world I could do ninja stuff too. I don't know if its just this world because I don't remember being able to do it where I'm from.

After school I had to wander around. I'm in a village called Leaf, weird name I know. I had some great ramen, watched people running up trees and standing upside down on branches, and even saw one person flying through the air. I went back home, which was part of a really big clan house. Apparently I am part of the clan called Uchiha. I have weird eyes too, the pupils have three little dots around them. According to my fake dad, this lets me work my chakra better.

I'm going to have a blast here journal! My new mom keeps pestering me about taking some medicine, I think its supposed to make my brain fuzzy so I don't realize I've been moved to this world from somewhere else. I just keep hiding them under my pillow and pretending I have. She's worrying the rest of the clan might find out I'm supposedly crazy, and is hiding it from everyone. I don't get it.

I'm going to go back to sleep now journal! Good night!

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hello and welcome to NC! Unfortunately your application doesnt meet the necessary requirements to be reviewed.

The requirements will be listed below.

Name:

Physical description: 100 words

Mental description: 100 words

History: 100 words

How you unlocked your bloodline: 200 words

If you got any questions please DM me!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back