Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Unaware of my Surroundings [Open]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Okaiiiii~!" Hofu would exclaim with a gleeful expression, running through the small streets and alleyways of the village that, much like slithers of streams, would all end up at the one point: the Titan's Keep. He would be seen stretching his neck back, head fixed onto the two shadows of his oldest brothers, Tono and Torii. They were on their way to the gates, for whatever reason, Hofu wasn't really made aware of that. The sweat from his brow wobbled down past his eyes and through the side of his nose. He wasn't the fittest, despite his arguably harsh training provided by, personally, his mother. She wasn't the nicest woman in the world and ruled the entire clan was a ferocity that was demanded of a leader. Alas, the shadows that this boy chased, he called on them, "Tono-niisan, Torii-niisan! I want to come with you!" Hofu would belt as he chased invisible memories.

Tono and Torii had already died years previous, wrangled from life by their eldest sister; Obata. Every family had some form of stigma, or curse to say the least, the Kotoko's household had kept its genetic defects quiet; mental illness. Most of the women in the family were quite cold and calculating, the men were loyal and dutiful. The clan began from one woman, who later married a suitable partner, and every generation a woman has always governed the clan. After Hofu's two brother were killed, he came up with this grand illusion and suppressed the reality of their ultimate demise. He continues to believe that they are still alive and doesn't listen to the voice of reason. Nobody can convince him that both his beloved siblings were taken away from him by the exiled Obata. Hofu just couldn't handle the implications of that night, what child in reality could?

As the streets became wider and the people a little more foreign, draped in cloth and heavy-duty backpacks, Hofu skidded to a stop and observed the Titan's Keep. The young Kotoko observed the obscurity of such a, somewhat intimidating, marvel with a awed expression. He couldn't see either of his brothers, damn, they were always too quick he would note inwardly. He huffed and puffed as the bustling crowd of migrants all waited patiently for something. Hofu stuck out like a sore thumb... He looked lost and confused, he was only a 9 year old child after all.

[mft]
<i></i>

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
During the autumn season, new policies came into effect in the village. a flow of migrants joined the village after the yearly census finished. The Hidden Stone had reached such a bloody state that the village was welcoming migrant farmers. Hand-picked families from small patches of barren land made the best pillars for supporting a lower class. Their property became expansions to the village bounds. See, today was the start of a two-month window where outsiders moved into affordable living spaces in the village. Alternatively, we offered protection to outsiders who wanted to keep their land. Even Jomei knew this was little more than a boost in the economy. The new villagers were nothing more than new parts stocking for the village's machine.

A platoon of twenty-eight ninja assembled to oversee the start of civilian registrations at Titan's Keep. The poor souls rounded into formation by five’, and the crisp autmun air chilled them to the bone on some rooftop. Once the Branch Sennin arrived, assignments were finally given out. The lucky ninja recieved the registration booth, taking names and information by the pier. The Jounin and elders went to beef up security on the docks and display of strength for the exciting day. Junior chumps like Jomei had the task of guiding new villagers, and welcoming them to their new homes. At the briefing for today's assignment, Jomei’s Sennin Kamaru told him to "make the new villagers feel at home. And just in case some of you are confused about what means... don't make them feel like they are entering an internment camp. Ok?"

So Jomei spent the morning getting friendly with new and old villagers alike. He was making rounds along the docks and found joy in each short adventure until it tired him out. By noon, Jomei exhaustion hit and he cooled it at a dango bar. A small white fan was twisting a soft breeze into his face, and he munch the treats off of kabobs. It wasn't long before he had to help someone’s Grand Mother fill a cart with three, medium-sized barrels of freshly caught fish. The old bitty was challenged by the breeze on a calm autumn day, and shivered as she stood by idly. By her side was a loyal cat who traveled with her as her companion. He was a stocky white house cat with a thin, smooth tail and perfectly groomed fur. The feline had a peculiar, clever personality and two toned eyes that reflected it’s mystique. One eye was amber, the other was sky blue. Those delicate eyes monitored the barrels; indeed he knew what was within. These fish were meant to feed a colony of cats that resided on the old bitty’s property. Though, it was more like a kingdom.

Jomei heaved the barrels onto her rickety wooden cart, which looked as if it were another hundred years older than her. Even with six arms, he struggled to lift the last barrel after a full day’s work behind him, and couldn’t lift the barrel high enough to load it. “Oh my” the old mother gasped as she watched Jomei struggled. “If this is who is protected the village, maybe I’m better off keeping my land and moving back out to the boonies.” She hacked up a whooping laugh, enjoying herself while her feline companion took an interest in Jomei and the last barrel. The cat began to walk through his legs as he used every ounce of will to not let the barrel slip and fall. A calculated risk. As it planned, Jomei failed the balancing act and tumbled to the right. He lost control and the wooden barreled spilled onto the road. A small swarm of fish rolled out, with a few still flopping here and there in the last throws of life. Jomei’s misadventure wasn’t enough to stop the heavy foot traffic, and the grandmother’s fish were at risk. A blonde child happened upon the sea creatures first. He seemed to be aloof and in his own space, unaware of his surroundings as he crushed the head of a salmon. An eye ball popped out and skipped across the ground until it fell at the old lady’s feet. “Ohh my~” she whispered once more before turning pale and faiting in the street. Her head made a profound clunk as she fell, and Jomei almost cried aloud as he watched her in horror. Apparently she was squimish?

Jomei knelt down to check on her, and while his back was turned the white cat prowled towards Hofu, slowly, and menacingly. It was as if he thought he were five times his size, but this was the boy who endangered his human's authority. It gave a threatening hiss to Hofu, and reared white claws and fangs. All white hairs stood on end. “I will have your entrails in my dish for supper if you waist another one of my carp, runt.” Did that cat just speak?

“Hey kid” Jomei called over Hofu, waiving at him with two hands on his left side. “I don’t know who you are, but you’re in on this, too. Help me get her up… Oh ah, wait. Pick up the fish! Pick up the fish. The fush. Pick up, fish.” Jomei collected the elderly woman into a fireman’s carry and shoved her over her horse’s saddle.

The white cat continued to hiss at Hofu while Jomei hoped for his help. Jomei simply couldn’t make this right by himself.
“Hey, don’t mind the cat” Jomei suggested confidently. “That’s Mittens, he won’t bite.”

WC927​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back