Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Underneath Houkisugi Tree[Open]

Nobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jirou nods excitedly to Tatsuo’s answer as he quickly follows suit behind him, as they shortly thereafter step outside of the training grounds gate. Jirou and Tatsuo make their way to the aforementioned river, Jirou looks around his right hand adjusting the dark headband around his forehead as he tries to find the rock Tatsuo spoke of. He doesn’t seem to be able to spot it as his lips twists slightly in annoyance, Jirou usually finds himself having good observation skills. He looks at Tatsuo as he mumbles slightly before letting out a sigh. “Alright, so where did you hide them Tatsuo?” He lets go of his thoughts as a warm smile forms on his lips.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Right here!" he said taking a sharp turn to a giant stone with two wooden poles poking from behind. "I made 'em myself, so they're not the best but they'll be able to catch some seriously big fish. This onetime I caught a fish so big that it took me three days to eat. Hopefully you catch a super huge fish, could bring it home to your parents or something, do your parents like fish? My parents like fish." he said babbling on as he handed the pole to Jirou. The pole was a simple wooden shaft, with a simple mechanism for pulling the string back, it seemed to be made from a quality piece of wood as it bent well but did not break. The string seemed to be a long piece of white thread with a simple hook made from a metal wire. Despite it's crude appearance, the pole would fair just fine in the water.

Making his way to the river, without missing a beat he cast his line out into the river, his signature grin not fading for an instant as his bobber went up and down. "Now we wait, but we don't have to be quiet since we're in a river and it's loud anyways." he would say, the river was indeed loud as the water crashed onto the banks of the river and the stones in her center.

Nobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jirou put his index finger underneath his nose as he rubbed it back and forth with a grin plastered on his face. “Hehe, I will catch a big fish i’m sure of it!” He’d boast marily as he chuckles with a happy tune, his lips widening into a warm smile as he steps over to take the pole which Tatsuo handed to him. His hand reaches down from his nose as he slowly moves it over the surface, his smile widening further as he feels out the strength of the wood. “Woah! This is good quality, you’re quite good at this Tatsuo i’d never thought you had such a skill.” He steps over nudging Tatsuo’s shoulder before sitting down beside him, casting out his line shortly thereafter. “Together with our talent we’d be able to do anything Tatsuo.” Jirou reveals a toothy smile as he looks at him, laughing happily. “Right?”

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo nodded his head, obviously focused on the fishing his eyes peeled on the water waiting for the slightest tug. He turned to Jirou and nodded happily. "Yeah I'm not too good at school stuff and all that, but i'm pretty good at all this foresting stuff. I always found it more fun. And yeah, you could do the studying and I could do the outside stuff." Nearly in the same sentence, the string began to pull and Tatsuo instantly brought his attention to the fish he was trying to catch. Reeling the string back he whipped his shoulder back, stepping back and back struggling to pull the fish back. With practiced expertise, Tatsuo quickly had the fish dangling out of the water! With a smirk he turned to Jirou happily. "Pretty good catch if I do say so myself, look at how big it is!" The fish was a simple gray fish, flat and wide. It seemed to way a few pounds and that it'd make a decent meal especially for Tatsuo's size. "If you don't catch anything we can share it, I won't be able to eat it all!"

roll 1: 19/20
roll 2: 12/20

Nobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Well.. I don’t speak with my old folks that much, we’re not on good terms lately. But, I don’t think they dislike fish i’ve never really asked them before.” He would say with a sullen voice his smile slightly saddened, but he’d seem happy nonetheless. Jirou turns to look at Tatsuo before he continues to talk, he raises his sleeves as he flexes his arms in a funny way making himself look more serious in a mocking way. “I’m going to catch a big one I feel it, the hook just moved!” His eyes fixate onto the water he barely notices Tatsuo’s hook bub down into the water, shortly thereafter going fully down as Tatsuo reacts to his catch Jirou looks slightly conflicted as he mumbles to himself. “Come on, bite already..” Just then something sticks onto Jirou’s hook as he flinches standing up and pulling his rod backwards. He seems enthusiastic and ecstatic yet just when he thinks his luck has turned for the better, the line snaps back as he falls backwards. The fish escaped and while his ass is still sore and he’s sitting there he sees Tatsuo pull up a fish. Jirou is slightly disappointed in himself as he watches over the whole ordeal but as soon as Tatsuo offers to share, his wide warm smile quickly returns to his face. “You got lucky this time but next time i’m catching a real big one!” Jirou says with a happy laugh as he stands up stepping on over to Tatsuo’s side.

Roll 1: 7/20
Roll 2: 9/20

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Ya! For sure, fishing isn't so easy. Once I spent 3 days out in the forest trying to catch twenty fish, my mom got so mad at me because I forgot to tell her I was going to hang out by the river. They're usually okay with it now, since we're at peace and all, but that was back during the war so she thought I got captured or something." he said furrowing his brows. He then wondered about the statement regarding his parents. Tatsuo relationship with his parents wasn't strained but as of late he had been dealing with the drama of his mother not doing much. He shrugged his shoulders. "Well I hope your family like the fish, maybe they'll be on better terms if you give them a fish. My dad likes fish a lot so he always gets happy when I bring home some fish. Might be because he saves a good bit on money when I catch fish!" Tatsuo then chuckled, going to hand Jirou his pole. "Here take this, i'll have to go find another string later but you can use this one, don't worry about breaking it they're pretty easy to make." Tatsuo then went to sit down to relax and watch Jirou cast his line out, hopefully he'd catch a big one.

Nobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Yeah.. I can imagine that, during the war my old folks were tense all the time. I don’t think they slept enough back then, they’d be really grumpy you know always something wrong.”
Jirou happily takes the pole as he stands up and smiles in reminiscence of the past, standing there he shortly walks over and sits down next to Tatsuo. “Well, the past year the world just seems a lot more complicated if you know what I mean?” He says in a matter of factly way yet still uncertain at the same time, as if he has a inner conflict somewhere down deeper.He casts out the line shortly after as he looks at the river and the moving water within. He’d seem somewhat remote and removed as if he was listening, but in deep thoughts thinking about something else entirely.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Whatcha mean? Life's been pretty simple for me since the village was liberated. I can't remember the last time I was even sad! I go to class, fish in the afternoons come home late at night with a full belly of berries and fish, nothing better." he said rubbing his nose. Tatsuo's nose while not overly large had a bump in it obviously from being broken in the past. He got quite for a moment thinking on what Jirou said, Tatsuo understood he didn't always understand what others meant but it wouldn't stop him from trying. "I mean, like i'm sorry things got more complicated. I hope they get simple for ya'. Who knows maybe you'll make lots of friends, ya' already made one today." Tatsuo said giving Jirou a cheery grin.

Nobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jirou’s smile widens slightly more to what Tatsuo said. “Its nice to have a friend, i’ve always wondered what it's like. I’ve only had my cousin to play with for a long time you know, I hope there are many more friends to make in class. It's good to be here today though, i’ve never done this before but it’s a lot of fun.” He nudges Tatsuo in the shoulder with his free hand in a friendly way, he notices his nose as he laughs in a warm manner before gesturing to it somewhat offhandedly. “I take it today wasn’t the first time you’ve fell from that tree, hmm?”

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Is your cousin not your friend?" Tatsuo furrowed his brows. He had a cousin but he ran from battle back during the civil war, his dad doesn't like to talk about it much. "Well yeah there are lots of people to make friends. You'll make plenty you seem like a pretty cool guy Jirou." Tatsuo then nodded cheerfully, "Yeah this isn't the first time I fell from that tree. I fall from them occasionally, only when in sleeping though if I'm actually paying attention I'd never fall."

Nobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“I care deeply for my cousin of course, but my cousin and I are family he’s still young it’s nice to have friends that are the same age and not necessarily family. I like him a lot though, don’t get me wrong but sometimes it's.. Well it feels good to be away from it all.” He adjusts the pole and looks over the water as he continues speaking a small smile spreading across his lips. “I think you’re cool too Tatsuo, i’ve never known anyone that can sleep through a fall from a tree and still be fine that takes a lot of skill.” He says jestingly in a joking manner. “Imagine in the future, I think we’d become strong ninja.”

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oh? How much younger is he than you?" Tatsuo furrowed his brows. "But yeah I guess I understand, and yeah i'm a professional tree climber. I've fell plenty but never suffered a serious injury." he then rubbed his obviously broken nose, looking away to the water. "And ya' we're gonna be the strongest ninja, we gotta be. Leaf Ninja's gotta be the strongest, right?" Tatsuo then kicked back, supporting himself with his arms as he enjoyed the nice weather today. "Hope it always stays like this, honestly." Tatsuo took a deep sigh as he looked around, he never actually fought in a war but he was raised through one much like Jirou, they both knew how terrible things could be, but at least Tatsuo thought things couldn't get better than this.

Nobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Well he’s not that much younger.. It’s hard to explain either way.” He smiles happily trying to end that part of the conversation his tongue sticking out slightly from his mouth. If one were to look closely the hook in the water seems to bub lower and lower until going down fully. Jirou drags the pole back with a full muster of his strength, trying his damndest to hold on and not lose the catch. He pulls harder and harder until eventually the fish is visible through the waters. “Tatsuo it’s a big one!” He’d shout out in a ecstatic manner, his face a little tense yet clearly gladdened by the sight. Jirou steps further back his shoulders tense yet firm, his arms sagging slightly at the weight of the fish on the line he’d seem to struggle slightly. He’d seem to be fighting more with his fish than Tatsuo were fighting with his, perhaps a sign of inexperience or a sign of the size and weight of the fish. The truth was none of this was clear the shadow and light outline of the fish was the only thing visible, its size, weight and other attributes including that of species and such were not. He’d put his back more into it as he steps further and further on the rock, his feet trying to hold on and gain appropriate footing. The fish pulls the pole further forward as it fights back. Jirou tugs hard as he tries to pull back, so hard in fact that he slips backwards and falls it would feel as though the fish comes with him but he’d be unable to see it. His right hand coming up to rub just underneath his headband as he releases the pole from his hands. He’d seem a little out of it as he lays there breathing heavily.

[MFT]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo watched Jirou try to pull the fish, nodding almost sage like as he watched him tossing a few tips throughout despite Jirou's perfectly fine form. He turned to look at the water and watched as the flash of a speckled fish flew through the air. He then watched it fly a good twenty feet past Jirou and watched him fall over. He swiftly made his way over grabbing the fish, lifting it up with a smile as wide as the fish itself. "Woah! It's bigger than the fish I caught!" the fish was flapping in the air trying to escape Tatsuo's grip. However Tatsuo had no intention of letting go, it was Jirou's after all. He made his way over to him, going to hand him the fish. "You know how to cut it?"

Nobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Uhm.. I can’t say I do never really even touched a fish before, at least not of this size for sure!” He looks over to Tatsuo from where he lays eying his catch with a surprised expression. He’d seem proud as he sits up abruptly in one swift motion shaking his head slightly to get some dust out of his hair. Jirou’s head turning slightly to the side as he taps his chin with his index finger. “Do you know how to cut it by chance Tatsuo? It sounds like something you’d be able to do.” He’d seem adamant in his thought process, honestly believing in Tatsuo’s capability in such a field and it clearly shows. His eyes lightly look over the fish as he seems to be thinking of where to even start to cut it, or what Tatsuo would even do to clean such a thing inside out.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In a very over the top response, Tatsuo gasped. "Of course I do!" he shakes his head in makeshift disbelief, of course he knew how to cut a fish. "Okay, well.." he said looking around furrowing his brow. "Well we need to go somewhere else, I don't bahve the tools to cut them here but we can do it in my yard at my house. I live pretty close here, and it's late enough that they won't know I skipped class." Tatsuo then motioned for him to follow as he made his way out of the forest to his house, Jirou in tow.

[Topic Left]

Nobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jirou follows suit behind Tatsuo nodding somewhat to his response as he makes his way down the rock, his pants slightly dusted from the former fall as he quickly dusts them off. He'd seem excited as they both making their way to Tatsuo's house in a rather quick fashion seemingly nearly in a sort of contest about who would make it there first even though Jirou doesn't know the way. This inciting a few likely jokes from both parties as they enjoy some of the days finer last moments together.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back