Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Understanding Suiton [Solo - B Rank]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

"Water Release is one of the basic elemental nature transformation techniques that allow the user to manipulate pre-existing water, or create their own, by turning their chakra into water. It takes much more ability to create the water outside the body than to manipulate what is already available or expel it from their mouths. One of the most versatile of the five basic chakra natures, Water Release techniques can not only change shape but state as well. Moreover, the water becomes more solid in the process as well."<i></i>

Oyochi sat with his body indian style at the center of a pool of water within the water elemental sanctum, his eyes were closed shut and his concentration focused on what he was tasked to do. While he easily understood what was being said as something rudimentary, his overseer had made things relatively difficult by placing a concrete block within his lap. This made his ability to regulate his chakra efficiently enough to support his buoyant form while maintaining the water jutsu below his body. One unique thing about his position was the fact that Oyochi's left palm rested along the surface of the water, as beneath him within the pool of water itself was a swirling sphere of water encasing another concrete block. The overseer walked in a circle around the pool, his eyes trained on Oyochi who was sweating profusely.

"While you are strangely proficient with molding the five elements, your understanding of each is not absolute and therefore not complete. That is the purpose of this training, to ensure you know the danger and structure of what you mold especially with a chakra signature like yours that does not mold a certain element specifically but all equally."<i></i>

He understood the Overseer's word as having some amount of truth to it as after all while every shinobi was capable of utilizing the base elements, even then their chakra housed a natural affinity for a certain element over the others. This was not true with his body which was relegated to molding chakra purely instead of elementally and that haunted his earlier ability to perform ninjutsu. At least that would have been his excuse a year or so ago, though now this was not the case. His strict training regime had ingrained his mind with an innate understanding of the elements and while he had no natural affinity for them, he developed a "natural" affinity to them. Though what truly made his strengthening abilities with his ninjutsu was the fact that branded clearly upon his back was the five elemental seal. This was originally created to limit a person's elemental molding however since Oyochi never had elemental chakra to begin with it had an adverse effect of straining his chakra when he did learn jutus. By default this straining caused his body to need more chakra and more concentration just to perform a jutsu something that actually made him more potent in the end. While he had currently mastered the usage of Doton and Katon techniques to a moderate level, his Suiton skills were lacking strongly. Cue this training...

"You will remain like this until you pass out of exhaustion. Afterwards I will do what is needed medically and you can rest.."<i></i>

Oyochi silently cursed his natural chakra strength and capacity at that moment, but his eyes remained shut as he was left to cycle through the laws of nature when it came to water as a whole. All the while maintaining a jutsu and his own ability to float on the surface.

[WC: 589]
[Mission Complete]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back