Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Unwanted Attention (Open)

Kaguya Yumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It has been a week since Yumiko has killed one of his other family members. He did it to protect the village. He did it so they won't target him next. He looked at his mutated left hand, which was all bone, up to the wrist. It was a constant reminder of that he was a Kaguya. A person whose whole skeletal structure was a weapon. He then took a look at his medallion that he wore around his neck. It was given to him from his father, who he also killed. He hated for who he was. But that doesn't matter now. As far as he's concerned, his family, if there's any of his powers that are left, will know him as-

"HEY BONE ASSASSIN!" There were a couple of loud men who had a bottle of whatever liquid in their hands. One of them obviously does remember reading about Yumiko in the paper a few days ago. "YOU GOING TO KILL ANOTHER OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBER!? YOU STUPID LITTLE RAT!"

Yumiko clenched his left hand, his knuckles cracking loudly. "That man had what was coming to him. And my father killed the man that took care of me. Now I suggest you go back home or there will be consequences."

He went to walk away, but then he heard something fly through the air, and come crashing into the wall next to him. The glass exploded with it's filthy smell going all over Yumiko. He turned around, anger in his eyes. He walked up to the loud group of people. Some of them tried to get in his way. He only hit them with his left hand, not sure if he killed them or not, considering how hard he hit them in the head. The guys four goons fell down, not moving, maybe even dead.

Yumiko picked up the guy and threw him against the wall. "This is your final warning. You don't want to see me angry. Now once I let go of you, take your friends to the hospital. Tell them that you messed with the wrong guy if they asked what happened."

He let go of the man and started to walk away from the mess. He could feel cold eyes staring at him. But he didn't care. For so much as they know their place and don't start fighting him again.

(MFT 397)

Jiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jiro had been minding his own business, wandering the streets he had grown accustomed to in the last couple weeks. He knew he needed to slow down but sometimes he got bored and when the Chigokai got bored, he tended to do things that could possibly draw attention to himself. However, on this particular day, he was keeping to himself. He needed to go on another food run so he could survive for another few days. The money he had gotten from missions and other unsavory means would sustain him for a while in the rundown, seedy motel he had been staying at temporarily. And thankfully he had enough to get him some food.

His blonde hair was up in a ponytail and he had the hood of his jacket over it, hiding his face from mostly everyone, just another man blending into the crowd of the underworld. Nothing to see here... The Red Lights was the perfect place to blend into anonmity when one needed to disappear. But as he walked through the side streets and back alleys that wove through the Red Lights between stores that sold illicit items and clubs that promoted "Gentlemen's Happy Hour", something caused him to pause and listen. Not only to the sound of voices, but also to the sounds of various people's blood flowing -- terror, fear. And one who had a weird flow. It piqued his interest.

He stopped moving, watching the scene before him. Bone Assassin? That sounds...kinda awesome. Jiro briefly remembered seeing something in the news about it. But then the insults continued and their target responded. Jiro knew he should have walked away, slipped through the back alleys and leave, but something made him stay. He watched, feeling his heartbeat start racing as he wondered what would happen.

But the victim, this "Bone Assassin" turned around to walk away and Jiro thought it might be over. Until the bottle of whatever the drunken men were drinking was thrown at the man, breaking against the wall next to him and the other turned around. He watched as the other moved quickly, striking with a hand made of bone and knocking them out. At first, he thought they were dead, but a second later he heard their blood again, pulsing weakly. Alive for the moment.

Once all was said and done, Jiro watched the man throw the ringleader against the wall and gave him a final warning and then turn away. That was when he made his move. He stepped out of the shadows, walking towards the other. As he moved, he stepped on the unconscious men, hearing rib bones break and shatter although whether he had intended to step on them or had just done it accidentally was up for debate. But if anyone asked, he would have assured them it had been an accident.

He watched the man try to scoop up his unconscious broken friends and he giggled, almost a manic cackle, before catching up to the guy with the weird bone hand. As he moved next to him, he glanced over. Now that he was closer to the man, he was able to hear his blood even clearer. It sent a shiver up his spine -- powerful and thick. "You okay?" he asked him, pushing an unruly strand of blonde hair out of his own eyes. "I woulda helped but..." His eyes flicked down to the bone hand. "You seemed to have it taken care of."

Kaguya Yumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yumiko was walking away when he heard someone catching up. Their footsteps not the loudest that he has heard as he heard some bones break behind him. He did a side glance to see some guy, about his age, walking beside him.

Then he was talking. About how he would have helped if Yumiko didn't already take care of the situation. He grunted. "It wouldn't have been right to kill them. They weren't even in the right state of their own mind."

He then noticed the other staring at his left hand. "It's a birth defect. Very rare even for one of the Kaguya family." He noticed some blood possibly from one of the goons was on his bone hand. He wiped it off, on to his shirt. At least this wasn't his favorite shirt.

He stopped and turned around to look at the alleyway. There were more people getting out of some doors with some clubs and knives and kunai. They obviously didn't take heed from watching their friends take a beating.

"You guys are really annoying, you know that?" Yumiko said. Just then, the guy with the club charged and went to strike at Yumiko. But he simply caught it in midstrike with his left hand. He then squeezed it until the club cracked, then broke into pieces.

Yumiko grabbed the guy by his throat and threw him down to the ground. Totally focusing on him and not the other goons that are starting to surround him.

(MFT 646)

Jiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jiro caught up to him, noticing the other looking back at him as they kept walking. But then he nodded in understanding. It made sense, but he was also trained to not spare anyone. They could come back and get revenge. At least, that was how he had been taught, the logic drilled into his head at the tender age of ten.

"I guess so," he agreed, biting his lip for a moment as he tried to think of how that logic worked. It made sense in a way though -- if one was honorable, which Jiro was not. Well, he tried to be but usually that did not go over so good.

Looking at the blood, the blonde Shinobi was momentarily distracted as it was smeared on the other's shirt. A birth defect, something about his family. He had heard of Kaguyas from his time in captivity, so he understood the gist of it. A giggle escaped him as he thought of the irony of them meeting like this -- a Chigokai and a Kaguya, manipulators of blood and bone. It was almost like fate had brought them together in a way.

However, the blood he was sensing all around them put him on edge. He tensed as he watched them approach with various weapons. It looked like he was about to be put to the test soon, but he had been itching for a fight. He took a deep breath as he slid his kunai out of his pocket, preparing himself. None of the men seemed to notice he was there, focusing solely on the man with the bone hand and ignoring him. Big mistake... The blonde Chigokai grinned sadistically as he watched the men advance.

Slicing his hand with the kunai, he waited for the blood to flow before fusing it with his chakra. As the blood was fused, it started to break off into senbon and then harden. Once they were hardened, he threw the handful randomly. Some hit the men surrounding them. Some bounced off the walls. Some flew down the alley. He then used the still-flowing blood to create another weapon. This one was Tiger Claw style blades that extended over his knuckles.

As he moved closer, he heard more shouts. "We got ourselves a Blood Bender here, Boys!" said one of the bigger men in the group, clearly the ringleader. Jiro made quick work of the man closest to him, thrusting his claws into his stomac then pulling them out, covered in blood. He knew their lives would be in danger now. Blood ninjutsu was considered evil, something demonic. And most people killed those types on sight.

Kaguya Yumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yumiko noticed all of the attention that they were bringing. Even more men came out to join in on the fight. He was going to have to make quick work of them. He snapped the guys neck that he had knocked down.

He then grabbed a sword from a guy and did a cool backflip over him, running his sword through the guy as he did so. After that he slugged another with his left hand, putting all of his power into that punch. After he stood still for a minute he stopped to think. How the hell did I do a cool move like that. It wasn't even close to how he seen his other family member did (before he killed him), but still. Who knew dancing could kill?

Yumiko kept making up his own dance moves of death, slicing with his sword and breaking with his bone hand, not a lot of guys were remaining, and his new friend seems to be holding well against a few others who were especially wanting him dead.

He looked at his sword. Ruined with all of the blood on it. He will have to settle it another way. He walked up to the nearest guy and thrust his bone hand through the guys back and out of his chest.

He let the guy fall before stopping to watch the other finish off the last of them. "I guess it can't be helped. We were outnumbered. They had the very intent to kill. And not a lot of them were having slurred speech. So I'm fine with it."

(MFT 912)

Jiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The fight was getting intense now, having been the first fight Jiro had ever been in besides the one Akkuma had him in to test how far he had been progressing. But his opponents then had been half-dead or tortured to where they could barely move. This was something entirely different and it made him shiver in excitement. He loved how the blood was flowing like a waterfall, staining the streets red around them as him and his new-found companion fought these men. Even the Kaguya was killing them now. It seemed to be no other way.

He ducked and dodged the attacks before a man punched him in the stomach. Doubling over, Jiro gasped for breath. He soon felt something slash at his leg, cutting him open. His blood refused to drip, however, as he stood up. He limped slightly as he spun around, attacking the man who had stabbed him with a flurry of piercing slashes, piercing the man and making him fall to the ground.

Soon, however, he let the weapon dissolve again. He made a few quick hand signals and a ball of water appeared in his hand. The water soon turned to blood and he launched it at the remaining man. The man, a simple non-Shinobi, had not been expecting such force collapsed onto the ground as well. Once he finished, he turned back to the other, licking a bit of blood off his index finger as he did so.

When the other spoke, Jiro looked around, blue eyes widening as if seeing the carnage and blood for the first time. He tsked slightly and shifted from one foot to the other, almost rocking side to side. "Akkuma-Sama's not gonna like this..." he said softly, almost to himself than to the other one. But then it seemed that he did not care that Akkuma was going to be mad at him.

"C'mon, we need to go before more people find us..." Jiro turned to one of the back alleys it was so easy to get lost in. "I know a safe place. No one'll follow us. Don't worry. If they do, I'll know."

Kaguya Yumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yumiko looked around at the mess that they had made. He was indifferent about the whole thing. He did what needed to be done at the moment. They left him no other choice.

Then the other guy talked about some Akkuma guy. "Who's this Akkuma guy. That you know?" But it seemed that the blood guy didn't listen to him.

But at least he had a place where they could lay low for a while. He knew that they needed somewhere to lay low.

Yumiko looked around, waiting, expecting another attack to happen. Thankfully nothing happened. As they walked he then decided an introduction was in order.

"Kaguya Yumiko. That's my name. What's yours? I'm guessing it is blood related, considering how you utilized it well in combat."

Jiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
At the mention of Akkuma, Jiro shook his head as he began to move through the shadows. "Akkuma-Sama's..." He struggled for the words to describe him. "Not a good guy." He did not mention that Akkuma was probably Public Enemy Number One in Suna.

He led him through the winding alleys slowly, listening for any sign that someone was following them. So far, they were safe. No one was on their trail so that worked to their advantage for the moment. Jiro knew he was taking a chance and it was risky but they would be safe there. So he led him deeper into the Red Lights, into a section close to the collapse.

Hmm?" Jiro glanced sideways at him, head tilting to the side at the introduction. "Takashi Jiro," he said. They could just see the shattered cavern and shattered glass among wreckage and debris. But there were a few houses standing if one got close enough. They were still not that close to it.

"I never knew my father, but he was a Chigokai." It was the truth. Even if the woman who had birthed him had given him her family name, the blonde still knew exactly what he was. And what he was capable of. It had been part of his "Training."

"We're almost there. I got a house I've been squatting in for the last couple days."

Kaguya Yumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yumiko nodded when Jiro said that Akkuma was a bad guy. He had no room to talk for killing his own two family members and then all those people without the slightest indication of remorse on his face.

Then he talked about his father, and how he was actually a Chigokai. Yumiko really didn't know what that meant. He has only been able to piece together what he's seen through combat. And he has to say, he was impressed.

He followed Jiro, keeping an eye out for anything that seems out of place. He took a look at his bone hand. Through all the fighting, it seemed unaffected. Not a single scratch or anything for that matter was on the skeletal hand. Well, except for dried blood of the people he just killed. But that didn't matter. If Jiro has a place to hunker down for the night, Yumiko will certainly take it.

(MFT 1193)

Jiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jiro did not see self-defense as murder. They were just protecting themselves. And murder was something he did to protect himself or to see what people's blood looked like when it intrigued him. He was curious about Yumiko's blood, but the other male seemed nice and the blonde was starting to like him. Maybe he could ask nicely one day. I'll ask nicely sometime.... But not now. That would be a bit reckless, even for him.

He looked at him glancing around suspiciously and smirked a bit. "Relax, Yumiko-San," he told him gently. "No one's following us. I'd be able to hear their blood."

The blonde made his way to the shambles then, finding one of the houses that was still standing. He led the Kaguya through the door and into the house. It was a simple two bedroom, one bathroom stucco house. And in good shape considering the wreckage among them, almost like the collapse had just missed it by mere inches. "This is my home," he said. "Well, for now. I got some food in the kitchen." He had enough food to last them for the night. 189

He would go shopping in the morning, he decided. Without Yumiko. While he liked the guy, he drew too much attention to himself. "You can take a shower first if you want, get the blood off ya." The blonde was practically covered in blood and he took off his hoodie as he spoke, sliding it off carefully and letting it fall to the floor, revealing the tattoo-like seals on his neck, chest, stomach, and forearms. He also had the seals going from the top of his spine all the way down, hiding under the waistband of his jeans and lower.

"What do ya want to eat? Is soup okay?" he asked. "I can't cook anything else..." He frowned a bit as he said that.

[MFT]
[WC: 313]

Kaguya Yumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yumiko looked at his new friend strangely when he said that he can hear blood. But he couldn't really think of anything bad about it. Well, except for the fact that it might get annoying at times, to try to think and that's all one could hear.

He looked around, noting down all the damages and possible near mishaps this house have had. He then thought about what Jiro said. About this being a temporary home.

"Planning on upgrading? Looking for a three bedroom?" Yumiko tried to joke. But it seemed the Chigokai had other things on his mind.

When he told him to take a shower, Yumiko was happy to. Get all of the blood off of him and feel fresh. But it wasn't what he had in mind. The water that came out of the shower head was freezing cold, and it took Yumiko about five minutes to get all the blood off of his body. He then found some clothes in a nearby room. With a thin layer of dust on it. He tried them on, and they were just a size smaller than he would have liked. But they will do.

He took a look at the time of a clock that surprisingly still works. Yumiko denied taking any food from his friend. "Thank you, but I should be getting back to my apartment. I have extremely nosy neighbors who want to make me seem more bad than I already am. I just don't want to hear them nab and complain. It's been nice hanging out for once." If you counted hanging out meaning killing in self defense, then yeah. He turned away and walked out of the house.

(Topic left unless stopped)
(MFT 1476)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back