Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Unwanted Guest [Requesting Kazekage or Someone Who Works Here xD]

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
As one would expect it was a glorious day out in the desert village, the skies were blue with widely scattered fluffy white clouds and the sun burnt down onto the golden sands. The young,blonde haired girl had made her way up to the surface for only the second time in over four years and this time she wasn't held back by being in a class and could explore and enjoy to her hearts content. She knew trying to leave the boundaries of the village would raise some alarms and honestly she wasn't about to walk away, as much as she hated some of the people in the village it wasn't worth giving up the education they were freely giving her and in fact she felt quite indebted to the shinobi side of the populous though she'd never say so out loud.

She set off about her business, walking through the residential areas of the over ground as really that was all there truly was, a lot of houses and a single building that towered over the others which she could only assume housed the Kazekage and his subordinates. That in fact gave her an idea and quickly she hopped up onto the roofs of the houses and dashed across them toward the shining silver beacon and upon arrival she stuck her feet to the walls and ran up it with gusto, her target? The roof of course! She didn't stop at the roof though and she kept on climbing until she was sat upon the head of the statue that stood proud atop the tower.

Teke took a seat and simply looked out into the distance, how she had longed for this view, this feeling of warmth, freedom and happiness. It was roughly two hours before the girl started to make her way down from the statue to the flat surface of the roof. In the time she'd spent up there a lot had gone through her mind as one might expect in such a situation and she had come to a fair few conclusions. Firstly, she would not be returning to the asylum tonight, nor ever again unless it was to destroy the place and people within. Secondly, she wanted to move her career along now, she felt the academy was far below her now and she'd picked up not only all the basics but a few advanced techniques and teachings. Thirdly, She wanted to be an asset to the village, if for no other reasons that repaying the strength they'd given her and being able to feast upon the countries enemies without being castrized.

How would she make all of this happen though? Easy, she was stood on top of the office of the Kazekage and if he couldn't get these things done or at least set in motion for her to deal with. Now normally getting into his office wouldn't be so easy, at least she didn't think it would be that easy... She'd never met the man so how would she have any idea about his levels of paranoia? Regardless the tiny girl once again took to the side of the building and walked along like it was a normal thing, peering into the windows as she went, simply looking for whatever room looked the largest and most used, or the messiest as he could be a hater of paperwork and thus have it strewn about.

After some quick investigation she allowed herself into the most seemingly fitting room at the top level and let out a sigh of tension, she might not like to show it but even she was capable of being nervous. More so about being told no to her requests that meeting him. She quickly poked around the office before sitting herself down on the chair behind the desk, real no fucks given kind of attitude and stayed staring at the door, waiting. "Someone better turn up soon, I wanna enjoy the view a bit more." She spoke to herself out loud, She would likely doze off if she was there alone more than an hour.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Teke would see something alright. She would see a black meteor hurtling towards the building in the ... most not so quickest fashion. The meteor was coming horizontally and upon a particular set distance the office began to shift. The desk would move with the chairs shifting to the side. The office was transforming. It was as if it was preparing for battle. A very strange thought that an office would transform on its own. Perhaps it was not on its own. There were various gears and cogs whirling and moving. The office ultimately would look completely different from how it looked as Teke took her seat upon the greatest office chair known to man, or in this case woman.

The windows and the wall itself would shift open as the no-long-meteor looking object made its perhaps more graceful landing. It was in fact not a meteor, it was overheated Kazekage in a suit of armour. There were several high pitch sounds goes off like a warning signal of sorts. Several cannons would come out of the wall and then open fire upon the Kazekage. The armoured man was then blasted from several angles with foam. Once he was completely covered in foam he would seemingly look left, then right. There was this thing. It was called field of view. Now that his entire body was covered with foam, he could not see. "Well this just got harder. I should just wait a moment here while my armour proceeds to cool off."<i></i> The foam covered head drooped. "Well now. I do believe there was a child sitting on my chair as I was sent hurtling towards the building."<i></i> Sousuke knew everyone in his village. Everyone. "Teke?"<i></i> He finally inquired out loud. "Yes. Yes. Indeed. Teke. Do me a favour. On the left wall there is a cannon that is not attached to a hose. Attach it for me and then proceed to blast me with cold water. That should fix this cooling issue."<i></i> There was a pause, "I would be very grateful if you did this favour for me. You see my armour right now has overheated to not human levels. It is very hot. I need to get out of this armour before I am roasted, like a chicken."<i></i> Children sometimes needed food analogies to have things explained to them. This worked. most times. "My secretary is probably doing her nails, or is on some weird date-thing with some man. She acquires a lot of attention. Perhaps it is because of her apparent good looks?"<i></i>

MFT 300+

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
The short girl had indeed managed to drift off into a light slumber as she sat in the warm room, upon a chair more comfortable than any bed she'd bare witness too. It was an enjoyable if albeit short nap as a low grinding noise that gradually increased in volume perforated her ears followed by the feeling as though there was an earthquake. Her mind still waking up and trying to process this confusing predicament did her no good and she honestly assumed this was a dream and kind of sat there as the entire office, her included started to shift far to uniformly for it to be a natural disaster. "The fuck kinda office... this turns into a prison I'm gonna be pissed..." She growled to herself as she got up onto her knees on the seat and started to look about, eventually spotting the fireball kind of coming her way,aiming for a hole that was opening in the wall. "...I think I've finally lost it... unless..."

The flaming human shape finally landed and started to talk to itself before what could only be described as a sand worm bukkake, ejaculated itself for the walls and all over the smouldering person. Teke sort of looked on in disbelief for a fair few moments til her name was spoken which was probably more surreal that what she just witnessed, no one knew her name which was always weird to her but for this, clearly male voiced person,it seemed to obvious. "Ermm... I... Yeah..." She got to her feet and moved across the room with a skeptical look on her face, not that he'd even see. "I wanna ask if you are who I assume you are... I mean who else would this office do this for I guess but ermm.... anyway." Her words and thoughts trailed off as she reached the hose and tugged at it for a moment and aimed it at the white mass.

Once ready she pulled the handle just behind the nozzle and started to spray the armored man down and maintained the stream until both the foam was gone and the steam caused by the water hitting the hot metal died off. "Well, if she isn't sucking you dick, she's sucking someone... Secretaries are synonymous with sexual intercourse after all." She commented as she turned the hose off and dropped it to the ground. "That good anyway? The steam stopped so I assume you're nor creating a fine sweat soup in there any longer.... in fact hurry and get that suit off...." She said and picked up the hose again, wrinkling her nose toward him. "I refuse to talk to a man who definitely smells like a steam broiled gooch." She took aim at him once more and waited for him to leave the suit before blasting at him regardless of any objections he might have.

[WC - 483]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
After being hosed off the response came, "If you have to ask, then ask but you may make your assumptions because they are probably right."<i></i> Sousuke would next step out of his armour after it deconstructed itself. Sousuke would be seen still wearing more armour, except this was a mesh of sorts. He was then subjected to being sprayed again. It was like having a shower, which he was going to have anyways. Teke's talk gave Sousuke some concern. For a child she knew ... and suggested odd things. When Sousuke was her age he was not thinking about relationships only boolean equations and advanced calculus. The concept of him and Rioshi having a relationship, a sexual one, was something he did not think of really. He wanted a more social one involved with music and...
The Fantasy said:
Sousuke would enter a room dressed in a tuxedo and walk towards a grand piano. He wore white gloves . This suit was very different compared to his metal ones because she picked it. Sousuke would take a seat on a lovely black four legged piano stool. He would then crack his knuckles as he would begin to go over what piece of music to play. Another gloved hand would pick a piece for him. "Might I suggest this one? The way you play it, brings a whole new breath of life to it."<i></i> She would suggest. Sousuke would look up to seeing Rioshi lying across the piano is a very lovely dark red evening gown. Nothing too revealing, but the neckline was in an off shoulder design. Not a short dress, and heels. Yes. Lots of red. She would tilt her head and rest it on the surface of the piano. "Oh would you pretty please?"<i></i> She would ask with a pout of sorts to follow afterwards.

Sousuke would raised his gloved hands and would make a single clap gesture. "Well of course. You did ask nicely."<i></i> With that he would begin to play said chosen piece of music. Part way through the music, a metal clone would take his place and the two would begin a ballroom dance of sorts. Yes. Yes. Sousuke could dance. Beneath all his intellect, his swordsmanship, there was a strange creature to be found as once Rioshi had placed it too rare to die, and too strange to become commonplace. The two would dance hand in hand, hand on hip.

Once the music died down the two would take a seat and feed each other various fruits, strawberries, blueberries, and grapes. The two would exchange words in great mathematical equations under a starry sky filled with more music.

Sousuke would blink. Where did that come from? Yes. Fantasies do happen. Even for Sousuke . "Ah. No. Secretaries are ... pillars of the office. They listen to dictations, write letters, take phone messages, make life ... sometimes ... easier."<i></i> Did Rioshi have a lover? Probably. Women of that kind of variety were not single for long really. Toss in of course they seemed to attract the attention of everyone, so would Sousuke ever see his fantasy form? No. Not really. It was somewhere between never and 0.00001%. Sousuke would ruffle his wet hair now. He was a drowned rat. Ah yes. Curiously he did not shrivel at being blasted by cold water. He seemed to be quite happy with it in fact, although he would never show it. No smiles coming from Sousuke just merely maintain a neutral expression on his face. "Right then. So what brings you to my office today? ... Aside from strange accusations of my staff ... that make me question your life experiences."<i></i>

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Teke let the hose drop back to the floor once she was satisfied that her nose would no longer be assaulted by the Kazekages stench, sweat or burnt flesh it didn't really matter as both were foul. She then gave a slight chuckle, perhaps he was right but all those trashy romance novels she'd managed to get her hands on certainly painted a vivid picture. "Well, as Kazekage I am sure you hand picked a competent one, else what would be the point of having all that power, right? Now let's put the office back together, I have many things to request and inquire about and I'm certain we'd both rather be seated, no?" She was already making her way back over to the desk, taking her seat on the correct side of the desk this time, she then sat and waited for Sousuke to do whatever it was he was planning to do before beginning to speak again.

"Well, first and foremost..." She reached into one of her leg pouches and pulled out a piece of paper that looked to be torn from a newspaper. She'd pass it his way to glance over before offering her explanation, he would also notice that the second paragraph specifically was highlighted. [What she is talking about] "Short and sweet of it, that was my handiwork and I'd rather not be hunted by one or more sennin. I can offer greater explanation if that is required." She lent back in her chair to give him a moment to process and ask what he may before moving on, a somewhat proud smile crept across her lips as she began however. "I won't deny though, I was impressed how they knew she'd been alive through... most of my feasting, if only I'd left enough of her brain, they might have detected the torture she endured just before." She giggled softly and sighed in remembrance of her first real meal in four years.

"I suppose I shall move onto the meat of the reasoning for my visit however, I've been in the academy for a couple of months now and I've come to like the lifestyle it offers and as such, I want to be moved out of the asylum, effective immediately." She stopped speaking for a moment and picked herself up onto her feet and moved over to the nearest window. "I miss the surface. A lot. I want a home somewhere up here, size, area, doesn't matter and I'll pay off any costs that come with it as and when I can..." She turned now to face him once again with a half cocked smile. "You questioned my life experiences earlier, you needn't look any further than that filthy, shit hole those quacks claim is a place of medicine. Naught but a place to torture and humiliate those deemed different. I'll assume however you were more referring to my... sexual knowledge, lets just say it's amazing what doctors once believed a females orgasm could accomplish... Also ladies interest novels." She laughed half-heartily as those memories popped up for a few moments before being forcibly repressed once again.

This would likely be a lot for the man to just take in and accept all at once so she'd stop for the moment and let him have his words, turning back once more to look out over what of the village sat above ground. The worst he could do now was deny his request, though this was really more of a formality as she'd no intention of returning there tonight and merely wanted to have a place to sleep what wasn't a back alley in some slums where her beautiful person would no doubt be assaulted by the vermin of the village who'd never seen such a perfect female form.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke's expression soured at the mention of cannibalism. Sousuke was annoyed by the whole incident. It annoyed him further the damned brozillian thing was referenced again. He did not in fact do those things. What was the bloody obsession with it? Sousuke did not have time for those damnable things. "Based on that article I'm starting to rethink how competent my secretary is. I think sometimes she is prone to random bits of stupidity in terms of my schedule. I am not as vain as that article may suggest."<i></i> The next part of this annoyed him further. The student in front of him admitted to burning down the school, and cannibalism. This was a first. Sousuke wondered if his father had to deal with this, or if Hiro ever had this happen. "The fact you're proud of this is not very encouraging. You did not ask for help. You did not run to get help, you let the building burn down and several children are now dead. Your peers are no more, and you're proud of this? Why? How?"<i></i> He would question her for starters. "I would like the long version of this explanation because there are a number of punishable criminal offences here. "<i></i>

After hearing some small explanation which explained why she who she was, Sousuke would rub his temples now. "I'm actually rather annoyed my secretary answered anything because I was on the surface battling a cataclysmic force. "<i></i> He would add a moment later. He would snap his finger and his office would again begin moving as it was transforming back into its natural state. Hearing about Teke's life experiences was disheartening. It certainly made Sousuke realize that he did not have the power or the ability to make everything right. "If you disclose the names of those quacks, I will see to it that they are imprisoned and stripped of their positions."<i></i>

Her request for a home on the surface was not left unnoticed. He was mulling it over in his mind. We have the individual who simply let the school burn down and allowed for many many children to have perished. "Have you considered dealing with your pyromaniac ... tendencies? If I permit you living on the surface, are you going to allow for more buildings to burn without ... doing anything about it? Specifically say ... if you had a room here in the Kazekage tower?"<i></i>

[MFT 350+]

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
She grinned, she figured that he would want the longer version and she didn't mind since he had got the wrong end of the stick, somewhat. She sat in silence and continued to listen for now however as she also marveled at how crazy this office was, the moving walls and floors just seemed to defy logic, what about the people up and down from the room? Were they subjected to the changes on his whim? Who knows. Finally things settled back to normal and she nodded. "Fair enough, well I was attending a class in the academy, as you may expect and I fell asleep. One of the older teachers was droning on and it got a bit much." She sort of shrugged, truth was she'd been stuffing in as many classes as her schedule would allow just to be away from the asylum and it was catching up with her. "I was awoken by a loud, shrill scream about thirty minutes after the class ended, the other students to scared to wake me up I expect. I investigated the scream and found three people around my age along with the beheaded body of one of the teachers... young woman.... Midori-sensei sounds right, her body would have been burnt to a crisp by the time the fire was out so... she was the headless one, in classroom 3-F specifically."

She moved back to the seat and lent back, trying to recall everything that would be of value. "Upon arrival they were immediately hostile and turned on me, fighting ensued and I managed, just barely I don't mind admitting, to kill the two males and render the young blonde, whose body I took outside to eat, unconscious. The fire was started during said fight when she... or was it that red eye'd guy... one of them two anyway used a fire jutsu and that's about it..." She then looked around the room a little then looked dead into the mans face in front of her. "As for why I didn't help with the blaze... I didn't care honestly, I'd eaten my first real meal in over four years and I just left, happy." She realized as she was saying it how that could be seen as pretty shitty, especially since she was here because she wanted to help the village. "In my defense I thought the school was empty at that point and I don't know any water jutsu... only lightning." She made her excuses, whether they would stick or not would be apparent rather quickly.

She now felt a little more relaxed if not a tad guilty and she again got to her feet and paced about a little, she hadn't talked to someone so much in such a long time and it felt very strange and draining. "Give me a day I can have a list of names, though I want to... never mind, I'll get to that in the future." She said with a laugh. "No point in jumping the gun that rapidly. I'm also not a pyromaniac, though I certainly don't lack the mental attributes needed, fire simply doesn't get me off." She joked, she was intrigued again though, it seemed as if he was offering her a room in the tower but that just seemed ridiculous right? It was the kage tower, not a hotel. "If I were to have a room here, are we talking like a cell or what?" She asked curiously as she came around the desk and closer to the man, still wanting to know a little bit more about his form up close, all that armour in a country like this, madness. "If you mean actual rooms like... I want one with a view" She would add as she stuck out her tongue playfully.

[WC - 634]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The longer versions of most stories were most resourceful. That is why people should make the time for them. Sousuke upon listening to the longer version of the story was quite thankful. Teke did not actually set the building on fire, merely just did not act in stopping it. It seemed that three students had mentally snapped and attacked the teacher, beheading her. A brutal sequence for some but Teke seemed to have the mental fortitude and the physical fortitude to what was necessary which was stop them ... but not the burning school. The one who had burnt down the building was one of the now dead students. Sousuke leaned back in his chair. His mind was a buzz and wondering exactly what had happened. "Next time, without endangering yourself make sure that the building is vacant. That is to say ... don't run into a burning building unless you have the means to survive it. You are capable of speech, do not forget that either. Ask for help, and it will find its way to you in some form or another. All you need to do is ask."<i></i> He spoke sternly. Her mentioning of not eating for four years was ... somewhat difficult to beleive. "There is a difference between eating something you don't like ... and literally starving. A young one of your age would not last for four years ... without eating something. ... Sometimes eating what you don't like is best for you ... but there is the obvious ... situations of toxic waste and the likes which is not at all healthy for you."<i></i> He made a motion for her to explain her lack of eating, whether it was quite the literal case, or merely the moody teenager did not like her vegetables. "It's easier to repair most things then work from the ground up... I'm going to have to allot resources for a new academy ... I'm going to have to consider elementium in its construction process. It's significantly harder to destroy."<i></i> At this point he had his index and middle fingers resting on the sides of his head. Yes. Another matter to undertaking.

His head snapped up when she spoke of wanting to do something with the list she was going to provide him, "Finish that sentence."<i></i> He would instruct her. Sousuke had the feeling he was going to have to hear every single word this teenager had to say. That was perhaps in part due to a life time of not being listened to at all. "Not a cell no. Those are at the Obsidian Palace which I am told ... have excellent accommodations."<i></i> He attempted a joke, but as per usual his execution of it did not come to pass. That was the problem with a monotone voice. "There will be ground rules of course, and should you behave you view will get better."<i></i> He added. There was a problem with the education system at times, and that was understanding why children were the way they were. Some of them needed this thing called a hug. Others needed a meal. Some of them lacked a ... figure of some authority in their lives. This was what Sousuke was toying with in his mind. "Can we agree to no eating of human flesh going forward and to having a respectable number of meals in the same space?"<i></i> Okibi was gone and would not return. It was not Sousuke's attempt to mould this teenager into her, merely his attempt to better improve her life style and choices. Nurture over nature was it?

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
The small girl let out a noise of exasperation and sank back into the seat, narrowing her eyes a little at the man. Anyone would think the girl was overly familiar with the man with the way she acted. The sad truth of it though was that she had a huge superiority complex and thought she was simply better than or on par with everyone, with this man she felt on par. "Look... There's just one particular doctor okay. The one who started all these weird treatments and experiments and I was thinking...once she was locked up I get to make a short visit after which the good doctor no longer walks this plane of existence but I know that is not going to happen so I figured, why even ask?" She answer to his first of many questions and queries. The doctor in question was one Dr. Sena Mitsumi, a middle aged doctor who was very enthusiastic about behavioral patterns and bending them to her, or the village will. She'd been quite frustrated by the defiant young blonde during her time there and often resorted to physical violence to vent her frustrations to which Teke would always smile and laugh during, further infuriating her.

The girl then closed her eyes and pouted, she was a little annoyed at how this man seemed incapable of letting anything slide. "Okay, I have eaten, but not what I want. The only food I've found as a shitty compromise is beef, raw beef mind you." She pulled up her knees and hugged them and rested her chin against her knees. "Look, I get it okay, I'm a freak of nature to you people, but I am not willing to change who I am just because you ask... if four years of torture didn't make me go against what I've known as normal since I was born, why do you think I'll stop it now? I'm willing to compromise but I cannot stop, I do not want to stop." She was getting a little frustrated now, she'd hoped getting away from the asylum would stop these kinds of conversations. "It's a wonder I didn't actually go crazy..." She commented out loud, but was mostly just for herself to hear.

"I do want a room here and like I said I can and will compromise to make it happen. I will not eat the people of this village unless given express permission. I will only consume enemies of this village... which leads me to another question. This village surely has a prison, with prisoners condemned to execution, could I not get a job doing such and at the same time concealing my habits? I would assume I need to speak to the head of the ANBU branch... I am actually looking to join them which makes that a little easier, I think I am qualified for the entry level from all that I've learned of them." This truly was the best thing the girl could think to do now, she couldn't stop being a cannibal as much as he couldn't stop breathing, it was ingrained into her far beyond being a bad eating habit, it's what kept her healthy and sane which is quite the opposite effect such an act would usually have.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke did not speak to Teke immediately. He sat in his chair, leaned back and seemed to phase out for a moment. There it was, and perhaps why humanity would never ever quite get to the point of a bliss. People's enjoyment often case at the expense of others. Teke could have been an Ancient, except it was merely the fact she wanted to eat the flesh of another human being rather than the soul of that person. In some cultures, eating the enemy meant they would gain their abilities and was meant as something respectable. He doubted this was truly the case for Teke. "I haven't call you a freak of nature yet. I am certain I have certain concepts in my mind that would be an insult to others. My methods are not considered natural either."<i></i> Sousuke was fairly certain, if Urufuu were alive, he would call everything he had some sort of abomination of sorts. This was coming from a man of course who had a cursed book. "Tell me then, just exactly who are you. I know you are Kanehoshi Teke. What is it that makes you ... you?"<i></i> He would then ask probably the hardest question of all. "Why cannibalism?"<i></i> Sousuke would fall silent for a time, he was trying to consider why himself. There was something in the youth of this child that would dictate the reason why this was a case.

Sousuke had went back to thinking of the doctor from earlier. It was entirely possible that this doctor too was the reason why Teke was the way she was. Again he would have to listen to her and come to his own conclusion. "I will have that doctor looked into all the same."<i></i> Perhaps the state of insanity that she spoke of was the one which she was currently questioning? She in turn asked him a question about the nature of the village. "There are executions yes, but those are not done unless we are absolutely certain of their crimes. They occur far less than you would think."<i></i> He explained. "That being said I am not going to prevent you from joining the ANBU, but ... if I'm having issues with your cannibalism, they would as well."<i></i> Roku with a mighty frown came to mind. It wouldn't be out of the question either that Roku might have Teke immediately arrested. "I cannot comprehend why you hunger for human flesh, of all things. Then again I'm certain you could ask me a question about my nature which would boggle your mind all the same."<i></i> Sousuke would lean forward and then stand. "Lets go look at some rooms."<i></i>

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
This wasn't the first time she'd been asked why she was this way, normally she would scoff and give a defiant response but perhaps it was time to explain a little. She trusted the Kage of the village far more than some doctors who saw her as nothing more than a breakthrough in psychological medicines. She shook her head and also remained silent though she was merely getting her thoughts together so as to best explain about her life before being captured. "You know, I'll tell you what I can. I was still young when I was stolen from my family by shinobi... my own idiocy so I don't hold a grudge at this point. Firstly look at these." As she finished speaking she hooked a finger at the corner of her mouth and pulled, exposing many of her razor sharp teeth that were shark like in appearance, she let go after he got a good look. "These are teeth meant for carnivores, ripping, tearing, shredding. Now look at your own, you have a mixture of sharp teeth, cutting teeth and grinding teeth. They are teeth built for both meat and plant but mine are not." She gave a moment to make sure things were coming across as legible. "Now like most others, you'd assume these were artificial teeth, built into me by whomever. I will inform you that I, along with everyone in my clan are born with these teeth along with our hunger." She raised a hand to the bridge of her nose and stroked it, she'd often wondered how talking about her old life for real would affect her and she could feel the emotions welling to be sure.

She let out a remorseful sigh, getting to her feet to follow the man, interested in what the rooms would be like and continued. "For whatever reason from the moment we are born, we crave human flesh. Perhaps just generations of evolution and cannibalism gave birth to whatever it is that I am, I don't pretend to be an expert. but asking me to stop is like... asking you to stop your heart from beating... You wouldn't be able to do so because it's something that just happens, it's what we are and who we are..." She bit her bottom lip and looked down at her feet as they walked. "I was young, stupid and I got caught. Had I listened back then I'd not have been anywhere near the village, I'd still be living out there. Wandering, eating... being a stupid piece of shit who only wanted to eat, kill and fuck the days away..." She looked back to the man with fear in her eyes, for probably the first time in her life. "I can't ever return to them, they're to primitive... I have moved past them but if you can't accept me for what I am then... where do I have left to go? I can't stand the thought being truly alone..." She hated being vulnerable like this, it's part of why she hated people in the first place, yet loneliness scared her more than even death probably would. Her mind was awash with being out in the desert and it shook her nerves fiercely. She'd fought so hard to get her freedom back, to see these skies once again yet without something to live for it meant nothing and that was only just dawning on her.

[WC - 572]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Kazekage would listen and process the information provided to him by the youth. Unfortunately the operation of her ... capturing was not detailed to him, or disclosed. Again something that would bother him as he was very much trying to grapple and subdue many issues in sand. He looked at her teeth and said nothing at first. He traced his tongue along the bottom of his teeth for mental note. Indeed. Sousuke did not have those teeth that could tear and shred. No. His were rather ordinary. It did not come as a surprise that Teke's habits or teeth were a ... clan feature of sorts. He would not call it a bloodline. Not at this point, no. He would merely consider it a trait.

He opened a door and revealed the first room. A simple empty space with a large picture window. It overlooked the hospital and maybe some portion of the bazaars. "Room number one. Not the best view... boring rather if you ask me."<i></i> He would then give her time to look about as they would head to the next room. This room occupied a corner and so there were two views now. The first window would reveal a more full view of the residential zone and the other revealed less residential but more expanding into the desert itself. A desolate feeling of sorts lurked out there. Sousuke exhaled. "Programming to that level is something I cannot undo. I had not realized it was generational. I am capable of changing, but that is more of a self pushed evolution. I was not meant to be the Kazekage, but that was a matter of lineage. I was merely meant to be a Steward and an advisor to a member of the Sunahoshi. Unfortunately ... he has not taken his proper place as ruler. Sungakure in order to survive will need to evolve. Some people would follow me because they know me best rather than an absentee ruler. Others would follow this ruler because it is a fate-created right. I am more of the latter, but have had to changed because ... there was no real option otherwise. When one's primary function is to keep Sungakure going ... one does what they must despite it being abhorrent in the extreme."<i></i> He would pause. "I understand your situation. I may frown upon it, but I understand it. We cannot undo nature at times."<i></i> He would motion for her to enter the room now.

Teke next explained how she could not go back. That she had becoming advanced and would not suffer returning to a primitive stage. Sousuke would motion for another room to be shown, this one would be different though. A wall panel would appear to which he would produce a plasma card and slide it through the device. A door way would open up revealing a hallway revealing no less than ten armoured suits. Each varying in size and weight. Some of them looked frightful, others looked less so. There was a trend in colour. The ones at the entrance were greens and reds, and some silver. The deeper portion of t hallway showcased armours in greys and blacks. "Well, this room isn't one for you, but just to showcase something. Despite my advances, I still personally feel quite primitive myself. I abhor mysticism, I prefer technology because I understand it properly. Mysticism just seems to break too many rules."<i></i> He exhaled, and would slide the card through once more. The door would close. "Being alone means you can't harm others through association. It's hard being me and having relationships. Everything you know and love becomes a target ... which is why it is sometimes best to be alone."<i></i> It was a grim concept and thought. One that might be above Teke at the point in time. Sousuke's expression seemed to sour at the ultimate truth he had come across.

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
The small tour through the tower was a daunting experience once the girl really started to think about it. She was being offered a room in probably the most important building in the village, second only to maybe the academy or hospital. She put her arms behind her as they moved and linked her hands, interested in what she was to be shown. They made it to the first room shortly after setting off and she happily had a quick poke around the room simply to see what it was like. It was a lot more than she expected that was for certain, though as soon as her attention was drawn to the window she let out a growl of disapproval. "Yeah, I think I've seen enough of those kinds of places for now, not exactly the crowning jewel of the village." She said jokingly before joining the Kazekage back at the door to continue along.

She listened to the man intently as they walked, she was surprised by some of what he'd said, sure. The point of his short story though was apparent and she couldn't help but nod. "Changing won't happen over night, it would foolish to expect otherwise. I can promise I will try to be less open about my needs and wants, try to ingest other options to sate the hunger." She sighed a little. "It will come though and I believe that is something that I will never be able to grow out of." The girl was proud of who she was for sure but it made her feel like such an outsider, that's what she tells herself at the very least. Mostly it was her personality that prevented people befriending her, she was crass, bossy, bitchy and a bit of a self centered, egocentric asshole and boy was she happy to let people know about it.

They continued on a bit more before coming to another room, this one was far more to the girls liking. Immediately she'd gone to check the view upon entering and was not disappointed by not just one but two quite different scenes from both of the windows. This was the room she wanted and she made no hesitation is making that apparent. "I want this one!" She announces as she now started to look about the room like a curious kitten. Before to long it was back to more walking though, she was quite dead set on that room but if there were more to see she would at least oblige and check them out.

She was a little happy inside that it wasn't another room, last thing she needed was a tough decision on her hands on where her new home would be. The room interested her none the less however, it was clear what these were and his explanation hit home a little for her too, more than she probably realized. "I get that, I'm very much prefer this." She pointed a finger to one of her temples. "The brain is such an interesting creature, so easily broken yet near impossible to fix. Able to conjure visions of joy and bliss but also madness and chaos all at a seconds notice. I want to understand it more." She spoke with a look of thoughtfulness in her eyes, as if realizing just how much living in the asylum and only having hand me down psychology books had shaped her into this curious kitten.

She tilted her head to the next words the man spoke however, sure when you are in a place of power it's not only you who has a target painted on their back but those around you. She'd always enjoyed solitude herself though for different reasons, though recently she'd been seeking more social interactions as she'd found herself craving them and surely this man felt that too. "So because you love and care for people you push them away... of your own accord without asking them what they want?" She quizzed him with a strange look in her eyes. "Surely it is for them to decide what is best for their lives, it's rather selfish for you to snatch that decision away from them, right?" She left it at that for the moment, perhaps her point would sink in and perhaps he'd heard it all before but she had to put in her two cents regardless.

[MFT - 732]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Teke had decided which room she wanted. That much was for the best. They would return to that room and Sousuke would snap his fingers. A murphy bed would come down at the very least sans mattress. He would raise his hands and metal would shift about in the room turning into a closet and some minor furniture. He would shrug slightly as he would motion to the light. "I haven't gotten down the art of being able to make a light bulb out of metal or a mattress for the bed. I don't think you would find a metal mattress very comfortable."<i></i> He attempted to make a joke, "I'm used to sleeping on metal. Some people have made this weird remark that I wasn't born naturally, that I was born with twin moons on the sky and my mother had a womb made of sheer steel."<i></i> He would realize that he hadn't made the correct timing on this joke, This was why he did not crack jokes often. "That was a bad joke... but there is at least one writer out there who is absolutely obsessed the concept of the twin moons in the sky. I think that particular writer was trying to acquaint me with some weird mysticism and occult birth."<i></i> He added correcting himself. Sousuke would turn back to Teke now as he had been staring out the window and at the sky in fact as he been talking.

"I will help you in changing, and yes change does take time."<i></i> He would pause for a moment and talk a little lower. "That being said ... I do have some enemies and they do sometimes are in pieces once I've dealt with them."<i></i> Suffice to say, it was not something that would happen regularly. Mayhaps on occasion. This much he would be willing to help her with. Those enemies were not native to Suna, and never would be. He would shake his head as they went on to discuss the nature of how he ... chose to go above loving people, which was as she put it pushing them away. She did get the idea of it right away, and that could not be said of most people. Sousuke would nod his head agreeing with her interpretation. He had an answer for her of course. "I am Guardian Protectorate of the Realm. I need to protect people from themselves, from others, and from myself. That is the hard part of being who I am. It is expected of me to do so, and in that some people have lost sight in what that truly meant. I will certainly admit I had done so, which is why I am going about this the way I am doing so now. It is a means of keeping people safe. On two occasions a loved one of mine got pulled into a fight. It makes the probability and logistics of a fight more difficult. Things become more of a variable rather than an absolute."<i></i> Sousuke loved Yume and wanted her as his wife, but Susumu had counseled him that as a ruler he needed to marry someone for the sake of the state and for power. It was a bitter hard truth for him to take, but he did indeed take it. Sousuke did not want what happened to Shiori at the hands of Shouki to happen to Yume. Shiori he loved as a family figure, but she wanted him to love him like a spouse? That much of it was not clear as love was as foreign to Sousuke as mysticism was. "I had not considered it being selfish."<i></i>

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
The tiny teen watched curiously as the man manipulated and moved the metallic objects around the room, shaping it into the form he wanted. She was aware of the advanced elements and what they were but that was about as deep as her knowledge went, so now she knew that metal was a possible element one could learn to control if need be. "This must be very inconvenient if you're drunk, exhausted or both." She mused as he seemed to finish up his room arrangments. "I've slept on a metal mattress, I wouldn't recommend it unless you enjoy back problems and being cold." Her mind drew back to images of the metal slab in the deeper rooms of the asylum, soiled straps hanging off of either side waiting to bind someone down for whatever form of mental or physical torture was on the menu that day.

Her life in the asylum she had fought hard to not lose what she was, though she had come to hate her old life she didn't hate their methods. She wanted to improve them, build upon them and become something more... an ascension is how she pictured it. "Your enemies can easily become my meals. Less evidence when people come sniffing around looking for them too." She added with a smirk before taking a few steps into the room and looking around, still slightly marveled by the manipulation of the metal. "Being a guardian does seem rather difficult, a lot of weight comes with any position of overruling power." She thought back to her tribe and the chief, a tall, burly man covered in ink and scars. Now that she thought on it, she had many of the same tells that this man was explaining right now but there was one thing that stuck out as different. "I think it's wrong to say you don't want a loved one pulled into a fight. You're already admitting they are weak and beneath you... I think you simply must find someone strong, stronger than even you and then can you truly make any more excuses?" For a child, she was certainly demonstrating some advanced knowledge, though without feeling love herself could she really be a judge of it or did that simply make her the perfect candidate for it? The ability to be impartial on such matters is something people would probably seek out as it is a difficult thing to simply disconnect once it is felt.

"Calling it selfish was a bit too harsh. You did it with all the best intentions after all." She now moved over to the metal sleeping slab and sat herself down on it, it was as uncomfortable as she'd remembered. "Perhaps as you help me with controlling my urges for mortal flesh, I can aid you in some way. It's obvious you aren't as much of a machine as you'd like others to believe and that's a good opening for me to... exploit." She giggled teasingly.

[WC - 497]

[ooc - Sorry for the long wait, I should be back for good now so no more huge delays for sure!]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
How many times did Sousuke engage in drunkeness? Less than ... three times? That sounded about right. One of those times he woke up naked next to Hakumei , that was when she played a trick against him. Nothing happened. They had not engaged in fornication. "Agreed. Sleeping on metal would indeed be very problematic. That is why most dead people do it."<i></i> Sousuke would add. The remark about his foes becoming her meals. Well, that was something he did consider. Mainly Shouki really.

When Teke spoke of how it was wrong that he did not want a loved one to pulled into a fight he shook his head. He disagreed with her sentiment. "My problems are mine alone. I must vanquish them because it is expected of me to do so. I solve problems."<i></i> There were problems he could not solve. That was expected. He needed to fight past all of it. Teke did say something that made him raise an eyebrow. Find someone stronger than him? That was ... an answer, nut not one Sousuke really wanted to consider. "I don't think an Amazon would find me attractiveness for that to be an option."<i></i> Did Sousuke wish to marry a hulking she-hulk of a woman? Well. It ... ... it would affect the gene pool. Sousuke was of a particular genius intellect, and ... should his wife to be of extraordinary brawn? What was the possibility of it working out the way he would so want it? Probably not good enough. "I suppose marrying an Amazon might be a prospect I could consider. I don't think I've heard of someone returning from the Summer Isle without ... I don't think I've ever heard of a person ever returning from them at all."<i></i> Right. "Finding someone to marry who is equal to me in fighting prowess? Might be a difficult."<i></i> One person came to mind in particular, which was a person who ... Sousuke did not really wish to consider marrying at all, and that was Shiori. Yes. She was an Ancient, but ... there were problems in that relationship. Shiori was ... quite possibly ... the best option to match what Teke was asking of him.

Sousuke's expression did not lighten either as she spoke of exploitations. "This village needs a machine. That is what I am, as it is expected of me."<i></i> He watched as Teke took a seat on the metal bed. "I will get you a proper mattress for that. I'm sure I could get it in within the hour."<i></i>

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
The youngster smiled softly as she carefully fell back onto the metal bed, careful to not injure herself. The coldness of the mineral felt strangely nice on her back, living in a hot country, you learn to appreciate the strangest of things. She stared up at the ceiling as she listened to the man speaking, he was certainly set in his ways and it would take a great deal of time and effort to ever form a change in him, at her current level of skill anyway. "Well, marrying an Amazonian would certainly be eventful I can tell you. I don't remember much from my visiting them when I was barely able to walk and talk but convincing one to live amongst men and to marry one." She rolled her head side to side on the metal slab, as if shaking her head. It was true that her visit there was short but she remembered it rather vividly, a society made up of only women, scary. "I don't envy the task, those women are tanks... Not to mention the racks, shit, it's was like they were smuggling beach balls under those skimpy clothes." She mused out loud, though the jealousy in her voice was quite noticeable to all but her.

She rolled her head over to look up at her now benefactor and sighed. "A robot probably is best suited for a position as stressful as yours, the main problem being you can never truly be one. That's the one thing that concerns me, but you're doing well with it so far so who am I to intervene?" She shrugged and then her golden eyes started slowly scan the room, taking in all the space and more importantly the lack of things. "I would appreciate the mattress rather a lot, it's going to take quite some time to Teke this place up to standard but, it has good potential and it'sin a good location. Girls couldn't want for more." She grinned but that also reminded her of another predicament she was having, she'd mentioned it earlier but figured bringing it up again wouldn't harm. "My main concern really is money, students get little pay and I'm clearly well beyond being one, I wonder why I was never given an exam?" She thought to herself about that for a moment before giving up on it. "Regardless. I want to meet whoever in the ANBU branch can induct me into such, unless you can do so yourself, being the Kage and all." She figured that even being Kage he wouldn't just move people around the branches if asked, the heads of those branches exist for more reason that simply a shiny name badge after all.

[WC - 453]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"I'll put in the call to order a mattress... you can stop lying there."<i></i> He urged. This was ... well, different. As he stood there, half of his face was covered in metal. "Yeah ... ... ... it's me. Who else has access to this number? ... ... ... No. No. That's fine. ... ... ... I need to order a mattress. "<i></i> Sousuke gave the measurements as he continued discussing. "Can you get it here for sun down? ... ... ... Yeah. That's be great. ... ... ... No. Just call me when you're there. I'll pick it up on the bottom floor. ... ... ... Good. Thanks."<i></i> The metallic face plate would shift open and disappear quickly enough. Sousuke was very much intune with his technology.

Teke this place up? Did he really want to know what that meant? Usually when someone used their name as a noun it meant to bring personal flair. It was fine. As long as the walls weren't like ... coated in blood and entrails were nailed to the walls. "I'll ... go make some plush toys or something... any particular animals you like?"<i></i> He would inquire. Sousuke was a toy maker when it came around the holidays. It was a relaxing job he undertook. Usually he had Houjin or Lord Nobu dress up in a big red suit and make a show of it. "Bear in mind these will be ... plush and not real."<i></i> Sousuke felt the need to reiterate that.

Teke brought up the exam issue. Sousuke made a gesture of sorts. "I'll look into it. I make no promises about you passing. My grandmother has ran exams before and she's not exactly ... uhm ... she's an acquired taste I've been told."<i></i> Sousuke explained. Okibi hated her. Somehow the exam with Riyota and Tsubaki ended ... without loss of limb and or people being angry. "If you want to go explore the tower a bit more, go for it. I'll get lights ordered, and have this put together by the time the sun sets."<i></i> Sousuke explained he was about to head out himself to begin the task ahead of him. He poked his head back into the room. "First you get genin rank, and then we'll discuss the AiT. No eating people during that... if you can help that."<i></i> He added before he left this time for good.

MFT: 399
[Topic concluded]

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
The girl sat herself up from her laying position with haste, planting both hands slightly behind herself and setting herself into a lounging position as she listened to the strange, disjointed conversation happening in front of her. It seemed he was on a headset of some sort that he was manipulating, she owned one but had so far never used it. "Yeah, I shouldn't lay about when I can go grab what few belongings I have from the Asylum... maybe rub it in their faces a little before I leave." She nodded as if agreeing with her plans and they stood herself up with a bounce on her feet.

The questioning of her favorite animal caught her a little off-guard, it seemed so out of the blue and the blank look on her face made it apparent. "Ermm... bunnies." She decided with a tilt of the head. "Yeah, kitties and nice and all but bunnies are number one. Especially white ones." She ended up giving afar more serious answer than she realized she had in her, but that was probably a good thing.

She would make a move for one of the windows of the room before turning back on her heels and shrugged lightly. "If I need to take an exam, I'll take it. I think I'm close to Chuunin level if I am totally honest so, if taking them back to back is possible I would like to be an AiT as soon as possible." She said with a toothy grin. "But yes, I think we both have a couple of things to sort out. I can't imagine much resistance on my end though." She chuckled. "As for the no eating thing... depends on the exams rules I suppose." She stuck out her tongue cheekily as she pushed open one of the windows. "I'll catch you soon, Dad." She cooed with a wink as she jumped backward out of the window and across the rooves of the village toward the underground.

[Topic Concluded]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back