Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Vanishing Friends [Private]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka nodded to his comment, it was indeed quite nice to just sit like this. In reality she appreciated times like this, just to escape from everything, from duty, responsabilities... quite rare, but precious. "Indeed it is." She simply said smiling softly. But she pouted when he said they should save some for later. "You're the owner of this fine establishment." She complained "Don't you get a discount with the merchants of something?"

Asuka chuckled at his comment, little... she wished she was a child again. Life was so easy back then, even if she ran into a cloud of poison... her stupidity knew no limits. But she poked his forehead with two fingers extended. "Don't go all lovey mushy on me." She spoke "The words don't fit the edgy face."

She suddenly perked up when hearing the word Kimono, she just loved the clothing and in such researched the best places with all sorts of different qualities. "Oh!" She spoke all excited "I know this place... it seems a little creepy cause it's in the thieve's city. But there's this old couple who KNOW how to make a Kimono. Like... they have this old skills that make them so comfortable. They are a bit expensive though."

Asuka gave out a sigh, bad choice giving her a choice. "If you gave me the choice." She spoke pondering "I would get Dango's, then maybe fried calamari, after that barbecue and for dessert some kind of flavored Moshi. Maybe tea flavored Moshi."

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shaking his head slowly the man sometimes wished things like discounts were so common however this was rarely the case. "Depends on who you speak to, I would have to call in some favors for that one though, i have accumulated a fair few over the years so it could be possible." The man's eyes started to dip breathing becoming more relaxed as time passed, he was clearly getting something that should have begun long before hand given his activities. "Still if you save one bottle for a special occasion it tastes better or so I've heard."

Her comment made him laugh, flinching slightly, not expecting her to poke his forehead. "Hey now, I can be mushy and loving from time to time. I'm enjoying this feeling of not being so brooding all the time Chinatsu being asleep has it's moments of joy." His body began to feel heavy sliding down the wall a bit more as his eyes began to close. "Sounds like an interesting visit I'll see what i can do before we meet...I have to look the part at least rather than looking like the ANBU Sennin as I normally do."

Listening to her request on the food gave him a few ideas though he was expecting more though she had matured somewhat, however at the end of the day attempting to expect what the Sennin was going to do was a fools errand. "I see, well I think i have a place in mind though we may want to...sober up...first." His speech became slower as his eyes closed coming to rest against the Uchiha as he passed into sleep. Though he was usually a rather loud man speaking his mind regardless of the situation during sleep he was completely silent only a few slight sound of breathing giving away the fact he hadn't just died then and there.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
She sighed, she would've been happy by taking a coupon of sorts. "Well that sucks." Asuka chuckled, remembering the last time she drank really old sake. "But if you wait too long it turns into vinegar, which, although not bad to drink, tastes awful." She shivered just at the memory of the awful taste, her uncle did have a funny way to show his sense of humor.

She could feel his head getting heavier and she wondered if it was because he was leaning more on her or something else. It was becoming a bit uncomfortable but she didn't complain, at least not for now. "You mean look like a bum!" She giggled at the insult, although not the most clever or hurtful they never failed to make her laugh.

Asuka didn't answer to his last comment about sobering up as his body went limb on top of her... god damn it. This idiot had fallen asleep on top of her. "Yo!" She spoke, poking the man's cheek. "Wake up! You're heavy!" She tried to wiggle out of it without letting Yukio fall face first unto the floor but couldn't find a way to. That is... until she saw the gauntlet. Asuka wondered how something so beautiful could be so hurtful.

With a sigh, she reached out and started poking the metal with her finger. "Hey, plastic man." She spoke out, not stopping the poking. "Yukio is heavy and I ain't carrying his ass all the way back to the clan house."

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The gauntlet glows slightly as Chinatsu emerges from it groaning seeming somewhat groggy. "You know I'm still a living thing sleep is something I need from time to time as well." Looking around the room and down to the Hyuuga the being sighs shaking his head slowly. "Oh...I see...So not only are there bottles all over the shop but now he's passed out on the floor wonderful what a way for a clan head to act I told him before not to linger on the past but it seems that's not possible."

Large black tendrils form pushing against the floor to get the Hyuuga off the Sennin sitting him upright Chinatsu's head coming to sit infront of Asuka a genuine smile on his face. "I must thank you however it was becoming somewhat intolerable watching him mope around dwelling on things out of his control, maybe this opens a door for a new path for you both though if you wish for my advice.." There was a moment of pause as he looked towards his companion making sure he was asleep before speaking.

"Get to know him better, though he has a face he shows in public this man has his own layers to him. All i ask is don't be too shocked by what he's done to get to this point, saying he's somewhat broken is an understatement but you never heard that from me of course." It was the first time since becoming the man's companion the being had been genuine to anyone other than Yukio, sensitivity in what could only be his eyes as the black mass slowly began to coat the man's body before Chiantsu's more monstrous form lifted itself off the floor.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka sighed as the plastic... thingy started complaining. "Well...... would't have woken you up if not for.." Asuka pointed at the sleeping man on top of her. It was getting quite uncomfortable. "Some people cry, others drown themselves in alcohol and other drinks." She chuckled at the thought. "Would suggest a mixture of tomato juice and pineapple for the hangover."

The girl gave Chinatsu a slight warm smile, it was nice to be complemented by her actions... although that of continuing.. worried her, would she be able to? Would her own feelings, her own head screaming danger allow her to do so? Or would she hide away and let the storm pass? Only time would tell. "Well, I can't exactly deny advice."

Asuka smiled at Chinatsus words, Yukio was certainly a man of few words but had quite a past. Once Chinatsu finished Asuka shrugged. "I don't intend to judge someone based on their past. So no need to worry. Take care of him for me." With one last smile Asuka teleported out, ready to return home and have a good nights rest.

[Topic Left Unless stopped]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nodding slowly in agreement with the Uchiha, Chinatsu knowing that given how much the Hyuuga had consumed it was most likely going to lead to a rough morning at the least without his intervention though given the fact the man had never been this drunk after meeting the being he could not be sure. "We'll see how the morning goes for now i bid you farewell." Listening to the rest of the Sennin's words the being had no more to say on the matter, tending not to break too many words finding the act to be rather dull and time consuming.

As she vanished Chiantsu knew he couldn't simply leave through the front door making his way out the back to move quietly through the alleyways to remain out of sight as he retreated back to the Hyuuga household.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back