Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Versatility [PM to Join][Tutor]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Laying on his back on top of one of the stone heads, Junko smoked one of his herbal cigs while staring at the glorious puffy clouds that moved through the sky as slow as turtles. As one cloud blocked the sun, Junko closed his eyes as a cool breeze passed through the area.

Man, this felt good. He managed to get a spar in, ate good, and now he had time to relax a little. How long had it been since he had a day off? A vacation? A sick day? Those things were practically foreign to the medical sennin. Especially after Kouin took all the vacation days. Damn him, and Ayumu had to pick up after his slack. Oh well, it wasn't like he was a true cloud shinobi anyways.

Sighing, Junko realized that soon he'd be making his departure. This little side adventure put him behind on his mission. Luckily, he didn't have a specific time frame. Still though, he would've liked to get back to his snowy home much quicker. See his son's, daughter, wife, and his own bed ya know? Before he left though, perhaps he'd do a few more things.

KABOOM! KABOOM! KABOOM!

Opening his eyes as the sun was revealed once more. Junko could feel the earth vibrate beneath him while hearing crashes in the distant. Or were those crashes? They sounded more like.....
KABOOM! KABOOM! KABOOM!

......Explosions. Removing his cig from his lips, Junko allowed the smoke to freely flow from his mouth. Finishing off the exhale through his nose, Junko stood to his feet as he grabbed his katana forged by Raikage Akira Saito himself. His hair and suit jacket blew in the wind as Junko's eyes sat upon the village. "I should see what's going on." Junko thought turning around and walking to edge of the stone head. Surprisingly, he seen......

Topic Created

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was a fantastic day, fantastic indeed. Akumi was out early to start her training. she had to stay in shape in order to continue impressing her older brother. She had to get better, and bigger for him. It felt like no matter where she went, there was always someone she was trying to impress before she came to Konoha, it was her father. She was always working to impress him, but no matter how strong she got, he was never impressed. At least her older brother cheered her on and gave her encouragement. She didn't what she would do without him, maybe she'd run away if he ever vanished from her life. Who knew, all she really wanted was to become a great artist and a master of her explosions.

So that's what Junko saw when he looked over the edge, there she was, training with her clay creations. Akumi started with a few small explosions and simple sculptures. She was detonating them in the air, as to avoid leaving any craters. Her sculptures were hummingbirds, she already had a few out, ready to detonate. "Katsu!" She yelled out before each explosion. The hummingbird would fly up, and explode every time she shouted that word. The word really had nothing to do with the Jutsu, it was just something her father had her do, so it was a habit. It was the hand sign that made the clay sculptures explode. It was astonishing, the lights, the fire, and the heat.

Akumi was putting her all into each piece of work, and her power showed with each explosion. Despite her size, she was a chuunin and a very skilled shinobi. She was 14 years old, and stood at 4'6''. She weighed about 90 pounds. Half her hair was put into a ponytail on one side of her head, the rest was down, making it literally half her hair up, usually done horizontally, but she chooses to half it vertically. She was wearing the chuunin vest of Konoha, with a fishnet shirt underneath it. She, of course, had a brown bra, or strap that covered her breasts at least, She also wore short shorts, not only for the style, but the movement it allowed, and it was hot working with explosives. On her left arm was an Iwagakure headband, and on her forehead laid the Konoha head protector.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Surprisingly, he seen....a young girl probably a few years older than the twins back home. Focusing, Junko couldn't help but notice what she was doing. Playing with explosives? No, her face held no smile. She wasn't playing and those weren't any normal explosives. "She's training. Or is she?" Junko thought as He remembered that bloodline from an old student of his. The boy loved explosives so much, Junko nearly wanted to cut his hands off. It was an interesting ability to have and could be quite versatile if used in the right hands. Now the only question was, how versatile was this young girl?
KABOOM! KABOOM! KABOOM!

Watching as the birds flew, Junko watched as more and more exploded. Watching her chakra, her stance, her eyes that carried her focus, it was all the same. Every time. Did this child know how to switch things up? Had she learned? Has anyone ever pushed her beyond her limits and current abilities? Oh well, the teacher in Junko was beginning to come out. The child wore both the stone and leaf symbol, both which Kumogakure had relations with. So, she was definitely a friend and not foe. Perhaps she already knew Junko or seen his face due to his work in stone.

"Katsu! Katsu! Katsu! Katsu!"

As the last bird was about to explode, it would be hit by a simple rock, throwing it slightly off course. KABOOM!</B><B> KABOOM!</COLOR><i></i> <COLOR color="grey">two explosions would occur from one single explosion in two separate colors, emitting more heat, and glorious flames that left behind smoke with sparkles due to the rocks minerals being transformed and destroyed in a blink of an eye.

Suddenly, coming through the smoke in the air, Junko would land on the ground on his own two feet, bending his knees to soften the landing a little more. "Well, that explosion was different." Junko said with his cig between his lips beginning to brush the arm of his suit jacket off. "Hey kid, ever tried mixing things up?" Junko asked removing the cig from his lips and flicking ashes to the side.

Mft
WC: 349

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi was startled by a different explosion, it was not her own, but this different one was brighter and had something more to it. The last thing she saw was a rock hitting her bird. She pressed her teeth together, agitated that someone would interrupt her art. She saw a man jump down into the smoke, and landed in front of her.

He commented on the explosion, then asked Akumi if she ever tried mixing it up. Her eyes just went to the ground, Before she looked mad, but she showed a bit of uneasiness or sadness. "I used to try but this is the perfect way." She stated, She wanted to mix it up, but who knew when her father would be watching. She had to do it this way, right? She remembered when she was a child, and experiencing explosives for the first time, she used to try her best to make it colorful, and pretty. She used to smile during it too, but her father forbade any foolishness during practice. Explosives were their history, so she was always taught to respect them by putting on a serious face, and keeping in a strong stance.

Akumi looked back at the man, "Whats up with all these outsiders jumping in during my practice?" She wondered out loud, she was referring to Hoshi of course. Who punctured her clay sculptures with Kunai. "Are you another Shinobi from Kumo?" She questioned Junko directly this time, though it was just a guess. She asked because she encountered two others, maybe something was going on that was bringing Kumo ninja to Konoha.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"I used to try but this is the perfect way."

The young girls initial frustration dimmed to sadness as Junko only asked a simple question. Women, so emotional right? Well, not all were like that. In fact, Junko had a red headed daughter in mind that was quite the opposite. Akane wasn't carried by her emotions and often had a blunt expression like Junko. Some said she was just as cold at times when she was serious, almost like hell would freeze over. A comment Junko often chuckled at as he was the same way, but maybe Akane had him beat. He wouldn't doubt it.

"Doesn't sound like you think it's perfect." Junko said tilting his head. Taking a final puff of his cig, he dropped it and stepped on it, giving his foot a small twist in the process.

"Whats up with all these outsiders jumping in during my practice?"

"Are you another Shinobi from Kumo?"

Raising a brow at her first question, Junko realized he wasn't the first cloud shinobi to cross paths with her as she was training. For some reason though, he wanted to say no to her second question. Maybe respond with something like "No, just your friendly neighborhood Tsuyoshi man." But that would be weird. So, it was best to just stick with the truth. "Yes, yes I am. So you've must've already met Yuuto, Kiri, or Hoshi." Junko said with a smirk before slightly shaking his head. "Small world. I'm Kiri and Hoshi's dad if you've met either of them." Junko said exhaling in slight annoyance of knuckle head Kiri. He was the reason Junko was in Konoha in the first place. Their were no regrets though, Junko had enjoyed his visit.

"My name is Tsuyoshi Junko, im the medical sennin of Kumogakure. I've actually done a lot of work with stone. Surprised I haven't seen you before." Junko said gesturing to her headband on her shoulder. "No matter, what lovely artist do I have the pleasure of meeting on this fine day?" Junko said outstretching his hand for a handshake.

"I want to teach you something before I depart. First off, things are perfect when your heart fills with excitement and your smile is so big, it begins to hurt your face." Junko said as a rock that sat on the ground the size of a base ball began to rise between them. The girls initial down demeanor didn't suggest perfection. If it was truly perfect, she would've gotten defense at the thought of someone mentioning versatility.

"Want to successfully switch things up and become versatile in your artistic jutsu? I can show you, if you let me." Junko said awaiting her response.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Doesn't sound like you think it's perfect."

Akumi showed a frown when he mentioned that it didn't sound like she thought it was perfect. But she did not comment on it at all, it wasn't worth it to her.

"Yes, yes I am. So you've must've already met Yuuto, Kiri, or Hoshi."
"Small world. I'm Kiri and Hoshi's dad if you've met either of them."

Akumi blinked, so there were four of them in the village, she had not run into this 'yuuto' yet. "I have met Kiri and Hoshi. Kiri jumped into a lesson I held outside the city, and Hoshi has interpreted my training, him and his Otter." She explained, it seemed she met their father, though she never thought the two were brothers, they looked nothing alike. Maybe they had different mothers? That would make sense.

"My name is Tsuyoshi Junko, I'm the medical sennin of Kumogakure. I've actually done a lot of work with stone. Surprised I haven't seen you before."
No matter, what lovely artist do I have the pleasure of meeting on this fine day?"

Akumi was slightly flustered, he was a sennin? She would have shown more respect if she would have known. Someone of importance needed to be shown respect. She reached out and shook his hand, despite her hate for having her hands touched by strangers. It was the least she could do, showing any more disrespect might cause bad karma. "Oh, I am Yumoto Akumi, it is a pleasure to meet you Tsuyoshi-sama." She said with a slight bow of her head. It was drilled into her head to give respect to higher ranks, no matter the village. She just hoped she was doing it right, she didn't know if Kumo's ways were different.

"I do not remember if I have ever heard of you while I lived in Iwagakure. I only recently moved to Konoha, this year. My name did not go around Stone, I was just an academy student most of my time there." Akumi explained, she doubted he would have heard of a child, that and she didn't want to mentioned she didn't actually go out on missions too often while she was there. Most she did was train at home.

"I want to teach you something before I depart. First off, things are perfect when your heart fills with excitement and your smile is so big, it begins to hurt your face."
"Want to successfully switch things up and become versatile in your artistic Jutsu? I can show you if you let me."

Akumi looked at the rock that rose between them, she then looked at Junko and Nodded to him. In order for her to get stronger, she needed to be able to adapt to all styles. She didn't know if she could manage to smile while she focused her chakra, but she would at least try.
"I's be honored if you taught me, thank you!" She exclaimed with excitement. She was ready to learn from a sennin, though he wasn't from her village, it was still someone way above her skill level and rank.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Apparently the young girl knew both Hoshi and Kiri as they popped up on her just as Junko did. Perhaps the young girl had something about her that drew people in. Looking and analyzing her demeanor, it was rather sad. Something was the problem and it laid within her art itself. Junko could only wonder what was the problem, but he wouldn't pry. After the semi-formal introductions, it was time to get down to business.

"I's be honored if you taught me, thank you!"

"Let's begin then, notice the two different colors that occurred during the last explosion? Why do you think that occurred?" Junko asked awaiting her response.

Once she would respond, Junko wouldn't deny or giver her any confirmation. "Hold the clay in one hand. And this rock in the other." Junko said gesturing Akumi to grab the rock before her.

"What's the difference between the two? How do they feel physically?" Junko said with a pause. " Now, Put your chakra through them both. Now, what's the difference between the two elements?" Junko said analyzing the girl through the process.

Sure, they were two different elements. They looked and felt like two different things on the outside, but what was on the inside was the thing that truly mattered. Clay, was no more than a soft version of a rock. A rock, was no more than a heated and hardened version of clay. But..... would Akumi be able to tell?

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Let's begin then, notice the two different colors that occurred during the last explosion? Why do you think that occurred?"

Akumi pondered for a moment, she made her own clay, and she remembered her father telling her about different Minerals that cause different reactions. "Is it the makeup of the minerals?" She stated, but unfortunately, she was unsure and unanswered as Junko moved on. Either way, it could be that, or she was remembering wrong. Her clay was very basic, the only extra thing she added was sugar, for flavor.

"Hold the clay in one hand. And this rock in the other."

Akumi nodded and took a bit of clay in her hand, then the rock with another. She could tell the obvious differences right off the back.The rock was hard and had a rough surface. Something she definitely would not want to put in her mouths. Even though the rock was against one of her mouths at the moment, she was restraining the mouth from opening. She sometimes had no control, but when it was a time like this, she could keep the mouth shut in order to avoid tasting dirt, and who knows what else.

"What's the difference between the two? How do they feel physically?"
" Now, Put your chakra through them both. Now, what's the difference between the two elements?"

Akumi tilted her head slightly, two elements? She thought clay was just a softer rock. She did not know there was a difference between the two. But she allowed her chakra to flow through the rock and her clay. "There is not much of a difference. I can feel the rock has more minerals than my home made clay." She explained with a nod. The obvious differences were there, she just hoped she was correct. "But I don't think they are any more different..." She stated, she was sure of it, but she was a little afraid of being wrong. She knew that if she was wrong, at least she was confidently wrong. To her, her clay was not much more different, she made it herself after all.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"There is not much of a difference. I can feel the rock has more minerals than my home made clay."

"But I don't think they are any more different..."

"Okay, good. Question, what happens when you run out of your home made clay? Perhaps... in a battle situation, when your art has to be your offense and defense." Junko asked out of curiosity as he gave a small shrug. Perhaps he already knew the answer, but just wanted her to see how to expand and grow her own thinking.

"So, you make clay at home. Your art consists of using clay as an explosive. Clay, is simply rock. Rock, is simply clay. Why not let the world itself be your art and plaything?" Junko said before giving a small smirk. "Focus your chakra into the rock again. Use the power and heat from your chakra to activate the minerals inside. Concentrate. Think of it as clay because that's all it is. And turn that rock, into clay." Junko said with a nod. "do it right, and you should be able to manifest your clay at anytime. Kind of like this." Junk with a tap of his foot, sending chakra into the ground.

In an a matter of seconds, a vine sprouted from the ground. As it grew the small bud would become more and more bigger before blooming a bright red rose.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Okay, good. Question, what happens when you run out of your home made clay? Perhaps... in a battle situation, when your art has to be your offense and defense."

"When I run out of clay, I use my other nonexplosive jutsu to get by..." Akumi explained with a nod, though she was starting to understand what he was getting on to.

"So, you make clay at home. Your art consists of using clay as an explosive. Clay, is simply rock. Rock, is simply clay. Why not let the world itself be your art and plaything?"

Akumi blinked at his sentence, then she smiled, the world itself, that would be awesome if she could do that. It seemed like that was what he was trying to teach her.

"Focus your chakra into the rock again. Use the power and heat from your chakra to activate the minerals inside. Concentrate. Think of it as clay because that's all it is. And turn that rock, into clay."
"do it right, and you should be able to manifest your clay at anytime. Kind of like this."

Akumi watched the Senin, and her eyes filled with wonder as a plant rose from the ground and bloomed a flower. She wondered how a plant could grow just like that, what kind of jutsu was that? Either way, she nodded to him. She had to heat the rock up enough to turn it into something she could use.Course she could not chew the rock with how it was, it'd turn to mush, and probably make her gag.

Akumi started heating the rock with her fire chakra. Slowly the rock began to turn red from the heat, thanks to the chakra she would be protected from the heat. It was a bit slow in the beginning, but it would eventually get to where Akumi wanted it. When she was done heating it, she allowed it to cool, which it cooled much quicker than when she heated it. "Like this??" She asked with a smile, she believed she did it very well for her first time. (Rolled 14)

Once the blob was cooled, Akumi poked it, it was different from her clay, but if she needed to do this in battle, she wouldn't have time to worry about how it tastes. She just hoped it didn't taste too terrible, but she would learn to deal with it. She knew rocks from different areas would taste different, and there were different minerals all over. she didn't look forward to finding out what different areas tasted like, but at least she'd know what to do if she ran out of clay, obviously, she'd need to do it quicker.

On the plus side, this new method would bring more to her display, and power. it would show colors, or make a new sound. She hoped to explore it more.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

As Akumi focused, Junko watched patiently. Analyzing the girls focus and intellect. It didn't take much, Junko could tell she was understanding what he was hinting towards. Using her chakra, she engulfed the rocked with heat. In what seemed like no time at all, she was done. Poking the rock, it was now clay.

"Like this??"

"Exactly. Now, you focus on mastering the earth element itself to widen your arsenal, then building up speed. How quick can you utilize your arsenal. Lastly, use your arsenal and allow your imagination and artistic vision to guide you." Junko said with a nod and slowly began earth based style hand signs.

9lgaau.jpg

In an instant, gravel around them began to shift and collect at a single focal point. Building up, the clunks of earth created a large rock beast. "See what you can do with this when you're ready." Junko said placing a hand on the young girls head and giving a smirk. "I must go now, but feel free to come to cloud one day and seek me out. I've given you the keys, now it's time for you to open the door and explore." Junko said before beginning to be on his merry way. "It was a pleasure meeting you."

[Topic Left]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi grinned as she got it, she could now turn rocks into her own clay, and if she practiced this, and became faster at it, she wouldn't have to lug around a pouch of clay anymore. Junko told her to master the earth element first, she would, she didn't have long until she was a master of it after all. A few more tricks, and maybe a year or two more, she'd have the earth element in the bag. Who knows.

Akumi squeezed the clay, and poked it, observing the differences. It felt a little different, but not by much. THe concept was still a little strange to her, but she'd have to figure it out. She was excited to have this new found talent, it would improve her art, and her fighting style for sure. "Thank you, Junko Sama, this is a very beautiful skill you have taught me." She explained with a small bow. She then looked towards the moving rocks, she blinked and watched as they formed a golem type creature.

As Junko told her to see what she could do with it, she nodded. "Ah! Have a safe trip back to Kumo, if I ever visit, I'll seek you out and maybe we can have some tea." Akumi stated with a nod, though who knew if she'd ever get to visit Kumo. Maybe she would. "See you later, It was nice meeting you as well, Junko Sama." Akumi said to him and waved a good bye. She was lucky a sennin even had time to show her that little bit.

Akumi took the clay into her mouth that was on her hand and chewed it before shaping it into a butterfly. The clay tasted like dirt, but it was a taste she could get past. Soon after shaping it, she tossed up, and it poofed into a living clay butterfly. She had it hover over to the golem, and land on it, once there she said "Katsu" with a huff, and it exploded with all sorts of colors, It was an extraordinary sight.

Akumi training and practiced for a few more hours after that. A few hours after sunset is when Akumi returned home to show, and tell her brother what happened today.

[mft]
[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back