Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Vile for Villainy [Requesting Medical Sennin]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nobu headed into more of the built-up area of the village, this place was where the money came and vanished into development opportunities or just to have people live in a lavish new complex or even have just fashionable clothes. As he walked further and further inside of the area he noticed it became more and more space, instead it was being overtaken by giant flowing walls that where the Clan houses of Konaha stood, he glanced at each of them as he took a turn down another main street, somewhere massive others small but some he knew needed to be gone from this world. Even from his basic understanding the Uchiha Clan was one that prospered and had wealth. Something to be considered given the current Hoakge's abuse of funds into Glitter and other frankly needless shit.

Reaching his hands into his pocket he came round to a stop before the gates and steps into Konaha Byoin. Better known as the Hospital of Leaf where most of the sick and injured went. Once again another thing ruled by the Medical Shinobi and managed by them was crazy how much control their grip had managed to reach across to. AS he took in the sites and how clean the place with, the bushes out front all perfectly trimmed and well looked after he marched up the steps keeping his hand in his pockets. Hustle and bustle from people entering and leaving were all around him, as he followed a couple in to sneak into the building without a second glance, as they opened the door he slid past and into freedom down the corridor.

Finding the first sign he let his hand come out of his pocket and traced across the signs quickly looking for a specific person, as he reached the three options he looked at them. Medical Chiefs and two options there, or just skip the sheep and go for the sheep farmer instead and look for the office of the Sennin. Hard call to make really as he had no idea how either of them would interact with him and take the fact he was just sneaking in to find out information about something particular might not go down well, though breaking rules and caring for the law was something he really didn't think of in these situations that he placed himself into. So that solved that problem on the spot.

"Sennin it is then"

As he ducked down one of the of shoot hallways he started to look for more of an administration wing to this hospital. In his eyes, it made no sense and had no layout, but after running up and downstairs, taking cut-offs, and finding dead ends, he had finally got past most of the people and finally in the quiet area away from all of the hustle and bustle of operations, examinations he found the door labeled for the Sennin. Now to see if this person was actually in to get the answers he sought. As he took the book and vile out he had questions and trade to make it seemed fair in Nobu's mind. He brought his hand out and wrapped his knuckles against the clouded glass of the door waiting for an answer.

[Topic Entered]
[Requesting Medical Sennin]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It had been a very early rise and shine, he first had done the herbal houses and everything. It was followed up with breakfast which was a toast and an apple with some juice... Followed up with a smoke break and him summoning his contract. "Sai... Did you stay up again?" "No... Not really..." The contract muttered as he was still rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. Nao had a laugh over his contract who had white hair and blue eyes for this moment. As he was just walking back to his office, he was already greeted by a staff person who needed him. And he knew this day was going to be a rather long one.

A few hours later Nao was found going back and forth in his office. Biting on the tip of his thumb as he was lost in thoughts and everything. Sai his eyes shifted with the pase that Nao had. He thought it was a bad habit and if he kept on doing this that he would easily wear out the shoe soles. "Oi oi..." Sai said in an attempt to break him free from the chain of thoughts. "I just don't get it Sai..." He would mutter and go to his desk where the number of calculations was resting. "There has to be a problem in math so far... I was able to purchase the parcel without a problem, I was able to build the house with the money I saved up too... And now we just need to be able to sustain those who take shelter in my clan... Grow up there and not die at the same time for me..." He would look towards Sai and almost with a pleading face. "Sai... Re-do the maths... all of them please." He would ask the Kami and together they went at it once more.

A few people had come in his office that day, questioning stuff and all. but by the time he wanted to get a smoke break with coffee... He was met with another person knocking on his door. A small sigh was given as he thought just a moment later that there was never a moment of rest in this place. "Great..." He muttered but would go to the door to open it up. "Sai, you keep going over the numbers please." He would say to his contract as he opened up the door, first looking up as he thought an adult would stand there but then there was a child. 'Ah- sorry." was the first thing he said as he looked down, finding it rather mean that his assumption was an adult. "Sazuki Nao, medical sennin. Anything I could help you with?" He never brushed anyone away, not even this person. He opened p his door to let the other in, once the other would be inside he would offer something to drink, water, tea, or coffee.

[Topic Entered]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nobu walked into the office, as he glanced around taking in first the look of the Sennin as he studied them. It seemed that this one could be considered an odd person at best with the look he was going for, but putting that aside he had at least made it past the first hurdle and was now in a position to get some of his questions answered. As he stepped inside he looked around for at least someplace to sit. For now, he would just ask for a coffee, as he had been up most of the night keeping himself busy with other things that were on his mind.

"I do have a few questions to ask of someone with experience, and it's for the Academy of course I was reading some books and was looking at the medical side of things. Came across let's say something that is never really explained and I hate to admit it did get the better of me, so I figured i would go straight to the top to get some questions answered about it if you do have the time of course?"

The nice and innocent voice Nobu, hiding his true intentions and keeping his true wants and desires locked away in the inside of him as instead, he came across as his charming self. A huge smile on his face as he just seemed like an innocent child wanting to know and hear everything. Reaching into his pocket he brought out a vile of milky liquid that gently swirled in the vile, and in the other hand, he held a textbook with a note sticking out from one of the pages, the book itself wasn't the one he was studying from but this one referenced what he needed so vaguely that it had to be answered to understand even the meaning of the book. It was more based on the Chakra system of the human body.

"So I was thinking as a medical person, I would trade this vile for information, its a vile from a 60 meter long Cobra snake contract, something my family had for years and have done nothing with, your more than welcome to research the posion and the effects it has on human skin, as well as the bloodstream and what it breaks down how fast. All that fun information that I have no idea how to get to. In return, I was hoping you would help me with this?"

He took the book over to the Sennin desk and opened it on a page, the page was talking about how someone could get a corrupt chakra system that was separate from there normal chakra, using this corrupt chakra to fight and the effects it would have on the body, though it was so vague it was laughable and would need some form of explanation to actually help someone to understand what the meaning of it was.

"I couldn't get past this bit, as you can see the description, how it happens to a person all of that is so vague it's not something that can be read without knowing what it's talking about, I was really enjoying this book and the education it brought till this stomped me. Could you help please Sensei?"

The words almost so sweet it hurt Nobu, but he needed to do so to get the information he actually wanted. This knowledge would help with the true book he had found, that information was more of the prize here and his step in the right direction, after all, he needed to make sure that each part of the information was gathered separately.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As Nobu asked for coffee he would go and made a mug of coffee and place it at the table, where he would sit on the couch too. "I figure most of the books are out of date these days. Sorry that I couldn't get to them yet." He knew things really needed an update in and around the village regards of medical and he and his team were trying to correct those things. "I can see why you went straight to the source, I would be doing so too."

As Nao heard him out regards the vial he would nod. All he grabbed was a holder for him to place it in so they both would have their hands free. "If you wish, you can place it in the holder. Then you too have your hands free." he would smile towards the other and sit down looking over the book. "Let's see..." He would give it a moment to read it a bit through. "There is so much missing..." He muttered as he flipped the page back and forth. "I do not mind helping you with it. If it is a lot to take in..." He would walk towards his desk and check his schedule. "I have tons of time next week to make a tutor of it too if you this talk would be too much." He looked towards the kid, he understood he wanted to learn and Nao wasn't one to stop someone from learning.

"So probably as you learned, Chakra is a substance which is native to lifeforms on this planet. It is a component for a Chakra fruit which an ancient clan used to travel around with, absorbing it all too so they could create something to consume." He started off with the starting point. "There are... basically three versions. You have a jinchuuriki chakra. Those people often have a spirit housing them, cursed, holy, or a neutral one that we call a spirit... Then there is Senjutu chakra. One that I have for example as I am an Archsage. The last one that is around, is the Cursed chakra. Often housed by people who are a Dark sage." Nao paused to he too could drink something from his water, giving this a good excuse to let the student soak in the information so far.

"Cursed chakra or Dark chakra sometimes named. Is chakra formed most of the times by negative emotions from the heart. It requires a user to have a proper chakra control to use, and a disruption in the control can offer a damaging backlash. For example, a body can heavily deteriorate when its control is sabotaged. However, to those who do master it, they seem to have no or even fewer drawbacks. Those people are called Dark Sages... and they can easily toy with the aspects of life and death as they see fit.. Now I ain't a dark sage exactly, but I do know we have somewhat of an extra chakra reservoir. For example, if I ever my sage mode, I get holy alignment. Now I deal strong damage against a Dark Sage, but weaker damage against a spirit. Dark sages are strong against Spirit but weak against Holy. For those who have SPirit, they deal damage against holy, but hardly anything against Curse..."

"Able to take it in so far? Anything particular you wish to ask?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nobu nodded as he took out a notebook for a few moments beginning to write into it furiously as he listened to the Sennin talking about the topic of discussion that opened up for himself. It was clear that he had an interest in this as the ballpoint pen scratched at the paper making notes and wanting to learn as much as possible. He wanted to make sure that he didn't miss a single note that he was studying from, realizing that was actually opening so many doors to him than he actually cared to admit. He had managed to get himself this far in life and he wanted to make sure that he knew the true potential of power.

It seemed to Nobu that everything he needed to understand and learn would be about the alignment between what was called an Archsage and a Dark Sage. This was what piqued his curiosity, the ability to toy with life and death, and not have a single worry in the world. That power at his fingertips would be something that he could harness. Power like that really would cause the world to be truly suffering and pain. He would bring this power into his very hand and grab onto it and not let go of it.

"I can understand, that balance between a Dark Sage and an Archsage was it? Seems like a constant struggle, but can only one of them control themselves? I mean is there a way to control the actual corrupt Chakra? How does this work, as I thought that once you corrupt your Chakra there is no way you can actually control it inside of you. Realistically are you not just letting fate take control at that point and hoping for the best? Am I missing something but you mentioned being able to toy with life and death who would be best to speak about that as well. All this medical information is opening my mind up to all of the actual word and just how big it is out there compared to what we are used to. Or even what we are taught in the academy really."

He waited patiently as his pen was poised to write more information down from the lesson that he had. After all, he was understanding everything that she was saying and being fascinated by it. To the outside or at least to Nao he was calculating every twitch on his face at all. Making sure that to the Sennin he just came across as a student who wanted nothing more than to experience the education and learn anything and everything he could.

"I just cannot believe that so much medical information exists, what else can chakra do, it does seem to be with so many options available and how do they all interconnect together, so what is a spiritual person embodies themselves with Holy Chakra as well, how does this affect their body and what effects would this cause in the long term?"

[MFT: 503]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Some say, that Archsages with Dark sages is like Kami and Yokai, light and darkness. They get along but also not since their alignments are different. I personally just go by the person's self... and try to look beyond that. But that is also since I have both a Kami and a Yokai contract." He would nod to himself as he thought about his newly gained companion Jibril.
"We Archsages are often around working together with our companions. But Dark Sages... now since I don't know any personally, I can tell you the stories I know about them... They have this corrupted pool. Our natural chakra is the purest form we use, it doesn't fit a dark sage. They corrupt their senjutsu in order to surpass the natural order of things. Hence why I say toy with life and death... They create powerful seals on people, corrupted seals. They are a lot stronger than the ones I can inscribe for example. But... I guess the main thing the Dark sage is known for... is their Impure world Resurrection. It's one of the most feared technique..." Nao would stare towards his own mug and started to talk further.

"They are able to bind a soul to a body, may that soul be living or long passed away, they can infuse empty bodies with these souls in which the body transforms to that of the soul's original body, retaining all their memories and abilities..."
"All this medical information is opening my mind up to all of the actual word and just how big it is out there compared to what we are used to. Or even what we are taught in the academy really." "I sadly cannot say why they don't teach you guys this in the academy... But I will rely upon this towards one of my medical chiefs so they could teach this more in the academy."

Nao listened towards the other as he asked another question. "Depends on Who what and or where... and if you master it..." He muttered it and took hold of his own chin in an attempt to think of a good way to explain it all and everything. "Alignment wise... we often live with and without each other... Holy > Cursed > Spiritual > Holy... Spiritual often converts damage done to others to their own HP for a small portion. Holy restores more depending on the attack. Cursed only damages the others that had been attacked. So for example, if I were cursed and gave you a hit... I you would suffer another hit from that hit..." He tried to simplify it. BUt more than this was honestly beyond his knowledge. "I am sorry, but so far this is kind of all I know..." He would honestly tell the other as this was the reach of his information that he held.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nobu sat there still as he took a few things down, it seemed that the Sennin was all about learning and had quite a few things that could be offered to him in a way that would assist him in the future. Interesting to learn so many new things in one day, even from an Archsage as Nao referred to himself. Though he did speak about a certain side of Contracts that peaked his interest and he had already learned a fair few things about contracts from Yuki after all his snake had shown him the bond that could be achieved between the two worlds.

"Youkai contract, how would one go about teaching someone else that power? and more importantly, would you be willing to teach that power to a student?"

He didn't even try to hide the fact he was asking a Sennin to teach him the ability to gain access to Youkai. He would need that power in the future to gain the strength required of him for the tasks that needed to be completed. After all the key to becoming stronger was simply becoming the strongest, this meant having access to these things that made him stronger without having any issues with how they are used. Listening as the conversation came to how you could ensure things into a body to make it work in your favor he stored all of this knowledge within himself and locked it into his mind to search for in the future.

Taking the information from he understood that he had gained as much information as possible from today discussion and that he would have to go away and do his own research, as he pulled himself up from the char and stood up he smiled kindly towards the man in front of him before nodding slightly, just lingering long enough to hear the reply about being able to learn the Youkai contract and its abilities.

"Thank you for this educational conversation, I know that I have taken up a fair bit of your time so do appreciate the fact that you have given me the answers I was looking for. It has expanded my knowledge and understanding greatly and I know that moving forward I hope to work with you in the future."

With that Nobu would turn around and walks towards the door, letting himself leave the office and finish another step forward in his eyes to his final goal.

[Topic Left unless stopped]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Youkai contract, how would one go about teaching someone else that power? and more importantly, would you be willing to teach that power to a student?" This was something he didn't exactly saw coming... But he would slowly nod. "I will... but, on one condition. Show me you have gained strength, then in one and a half month you come back." He would smile soft, yet something was also not so sweet about that smile. He was benevolent who himself did tap a bit in the dark. "Just make sure you come prepared." He would say and look towards the vial that had been sitting all this time on the table. He would nod towards the other and hear him saying goodbye.

"Just take care, if you need me you can look me up any time. But I will only teach you in one and half months."

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back