Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Village Exit & Briefing: Ornaments of Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ornaments of Grace said:
Mission Rank: C-Rank
Team Leader: Donuts
Battle: Unlikely/RP Only
Details: In the capital is the city estate of a noble family sentenced to death for their crimes against the transitional council. Within are supposed to be many fabulous treasures, including a few specific items requested by the ANBU Sennin. The mission recipient will receive a detailed briefing before departure. Retrieval of these items is a matter of national security. A previous team failed to retrieve these treasures, complicating things...

Members Needed: Ishikawa Zaku, Do Natsu, Hikari
Modded by: Rin

notes: This mission will require travel to an IV Lightning Country area.

NPC used with permission.
Uchiha_Sei-1.jpg

cloud_chuunin.gif

"D'accord, okay," the Uchiha guard mumbled to herself. "Oui oui... Je vois ma briefing seulement..." She paced back and forth near the wicket gate, where she awaited a trio of ninja who were to go out on a mission today. She had never given a mission briefing before--most of the time she glowered silently and alluringly at passersby, which was satisfying in its own way. When she did converse, it was to accept a number, address, or time, or maybe just to ask someone to fork over their passeport or day labor documentation for security purposes.

Today, though, she was fast-tracking a squad on a mission to Raiden's Eye, where they were meant to conduct a little B&E and perhaps even some armed robbery depending on how things turned out... All without blowing their covers as Kumo agents.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Arrival.

There I was, back at the gates ready to leave once again to take on a mission this time. As informed, my partners would be Hikari and Natsu. I was glad for this little pairing, as it would give me a first hand look at just how far ahead my rival was, and also what kind of leader Natsu was. That man...strange name...

Anyways! I had arrived early for one reason. To beat Hikari. Okay, let's face it. I am competitive. No matter what it is, I have to always win. Even if it means putting my companions in danger to beat someone... Thankfully that hasn't come up in my career as a shinobi as of yet. Perhaps it wouldn't this mission, and hopefully, all my future ones.

I stood in my regular garb with general gear. As far as I knew, there was no real danger or else I would have been told specifically to prepare for it. So I prepared my words for when Hikari would come. I wondered how long it was going to take before she caught on to the little rivalry I had conjured up between us...

Nevertheless, I stood, arms crossed, waiting for the other two.

Hameru Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rushing through the streets of Kumogakure, Natsu made his way to the gates of the village. He wasn’t running late, nor had he forgot something at home that he figured he’d desperately need. He simply wanted to make a good impression at his first new assignment in years. The previous one had lasted such a ridiculously long time. Now he had the chance to prove he had not lost his touch as a Shinobi however. Not only would he go on a mission, he had also been appointed as leader for the squad. Arriving late was a definite no-go today! The odds of succeeding the mission seemed stacked in his favor though. He had some experience with the capital city, and he had even met his team members. Though that certainly had been an awkward first impression, he figured there was no better way to impress the young generation by leading them to success.. Right?

The more he was thinking about the mission now that it was approaching so rapidly, the more nervous he got. It had been a long time since he had performed as an active Shinobi. And it had been a very awkward first meeting with the team. What if they'd lost all respect for him because of it? He hadn't felt this nervous since.. Well, since his last mission come to think of it! Sliding to a halt at the busy at the gates, he looked around for either of his team members. He didn't know who was supposed to inform them of their mission, he didn't remember any specifics regarding the person who'd do so having been mentioned. He spotted Zaku quickly though, the youth awaiting him with crossed arms. He didn't see the orange blob of hair that'd indicate Hikari yet, though surely she'd be along any moment now.

Approaching the boy, he greeted him. "Zaku, glad to see you've made it. And you've come quite prepared as well I see." Looking over the gear the boy was carrying along, Natsu nodded approvingly. He himself was dressed with the usual Kumogakurian Shinobi garments, his Chuunin vest being the most obvious piece. His headband was properly around his head, for once, somehow managing to keep his hairstyle in the same manner it usually looked. It was a trick he had picked up by reading a lot of manga. He carried no weaponry as far as the eye could tell, though the backpack slung around a shoulder contained some food, no donuts this time, and drinks as well as some spare civilian clothes.. And the latest edition of the Kumogakurian Times. Just in case he'd get bored along the way. "Seen Hikari about somewhere?"

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hikari bolted upright. Hair was a tangled mess and her clothes, rumpled. "What time is it?" She hissed to herself, scrambling for the shutter over her window. "What tim- Oh dear." It wasn't even late morning, but Hikari was supposed to be all the way across town around now. So, she jumped out of bed, and thanked Raiden she'd thought to lay out her things neatly, the night before, as she went to wash, then did a mad dash for the window after dressing in a blue dyed version of a traveling suit she'd decided on for the occasion. After all, standard kunoichi gear would be a bit conspicuous.. "Right, money, clothes, food, weapons, I've got everything, why am I standing here?" She asked herself, then she climbed out and set her feet toward the gates.

Lucky for the red head, she was quick. She arrived just after Do Natsu did. She noticed Zaku standing there with his arms crossed. "Hey guys!" She said loudly enough for both of them to hear. She yawned, "Hope I didn't keep you waiting." She remembered her headset, then, and gestured at Zaku and Natsu, who was their team leader. "You both have one, right?" She asked tapping the piece of equipment, then she suggested "We should register each other."

A few moments later, Hikari noticed the lady at the gates. She gestured discretely at the lady, so that Zaku and Natsu would note her.

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uchiha_Sei-1.jpg

cloud_chuunin.gif

The three who arrived matched what she'd been provided. Sei eyed them critically. Two fresh-faced Chuunin boys, one with the hairless, maidenly cheeks of true youth, the other with a little of the puffery that came from having hair down there, and a girl, the Genin. Well, none of them had the type of history which suggested they'd completely niqué the mission.

"Bon matin," Sei said with cheer. Fewer people in the village on legitimate assignments meant fewer people to possibly come murder her at the Gates! That was one way of looking at it. "Do-san, Ishikawa-san, Tanaka-san. Here is the folio for your assignment." She offered the leather-bound folio to Do Natsu. The first page was blank but for the red Εμπιστευτικόν stamped on it, denoting confidential classified information which would be prejudicial to national security if revealed to non-Kumonin.

"Ah, so, today you travel to the capital. Outside are horses for the journey. You will exchange them at waypost 66 for billets de train. The station you will take is tres kilometres south of the waypost, and will take you the rest of the way to Raiden's Eye, et godspeed! But yes, the substance of this...

"Do-san, you are responsible for these two. Be on your guard at all times in the capital. For this mission, it would pay to travel stealthily and not reveal that you are shinobi to anyone. Avoid combat at all costs. Retreat out of the city and lie low for a time if necessary. If you see any foreign nin or nukenin, do not approach them or fight them. Les éviter! You can report on them when you return to the village. Faire attention. When you reach la capitale, plan carefully and make your move at nuit and avoid being detected.

"Now, for specifics. You are tasked with retrieving treasures believed to be held in the vault of the riche Morimoto clan's estate within Raiden's Eye. The Morimoto clan is under attainder by the transitional government for unrelated reasons. Faction units have been sighted only a few kilometers from the edge of the city, possibly in anticipation of a siege or strike. We are receiving reports of occasional riots, possibly started by agents. The Morimoto estate is under guard; most of them are stationed around the walls, but there is supposed to be a regular patrol within the grounds and the main house. The vault is beneath the house; there is an alternative passage into the compound around the rear wall. We do not know if the city guards are aware of this passage; it is subterranean, and likely leads either into a guest house or into the main house, perhaps both. The vault entrance is within the main house.

"We do not know the full extent of the security measures within the vault. The Morimoto were not the wealthiest clan, but they were well-connected. Expect your more typical traps--gas, alarms, perhaps blades and tripwires, but do not be surprised if you encounter seals. Do not allow yourselves to be identified or captured during the course of the mission. That means avoiding any techniques which would leave evidence that you are shinobi. Refrain from causing explosions, in other words. Be subtle. The guards do not pose a threat, merci, avoid maiming and killing them. If you leave a trail which leads to us, this mission is un échec.

"The magnifique items--a pearl, an opal, a pair of anklets, and a clear, blue stone with an insect trapped within. The first two jewels should be within a box carved of cinnabar. The anklets are of gold chain and are linked together; each has an attached incense censor. Avoid the rest of the treasures; there is no way to tell which may be trapped somehow. Retrieve the goods, leave the city with haste and return to the village. Deliver the goods back here, and then you'll be finished."

Within the folio Sei had offered Natsu were pictures of the compound, then the second folder, with images of the items, and the last, with maps of how to reach Raiden's Eye and a map of the city itself. "If you have questions, s'il vous plaît demander. Otherwise, I advise you use this time to prepare, and set out as soon as you may. I was told you were already advised on travel preparations and made your requisitions."
OOC said:
If you have any questions, please ask. If not, make your exit post and I will start the next topic and provide further instructions! :)

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
First on the scene would be Do Natsu, which should have been expected. Any leader true to the title would arrive either right on time or early. My eyes tuned into his gaze as he approached with a greeting. I returned his hello with a nod of my head and a wide smile as he noticed that I was well equipped for the day ahead. "One can never be too prepared. If there is one thing my dad taught me, it's that you should be ready for anything." I said with a half smile. Ah Father, how you very much irk me... perhaps it's because you are always right...

Anyways, I took in his appearance and it fit the description of any average chunnin. Didn't see any weapons which was strange, but I could only assume that his fighting style was something unarmed. "Can't wait to see you in action..." I thought right before he inquired about Hikari's location. I shrugged and shook my head in response. "Not a clue, I wouldn't say it's like her to be late though, I hope nothing came up." I said with a slight smile. While this was unfortunate for our mission, I was glad that Natsu arrived first and saw me ready far before Hikari. Hopefully he would remember that I was the prepared one...

Ah but the moment was over too soon, Hikari bounced along nearly right after Natsu showed up. A quick look of disappointment flashed across my face to which I immediately remedied with a smile and short wave. "Yo." I said shortly and watched her show off her headset. A new piece of hardware for a newly minted kunoichi. "Indeed." I replied, turning my head to show my partners the electronic piece. I quickly agreed with Hikari and traded personal frequencies with her and Natsu. Though, for the mission, we would probably all be on one of the more general channels to converse amongst each other.

Hikari directed my vision toward a women with a simple gesture to whom I assumed was the individual briefing us. The woman made her way over to us quickly and got straight to business. A folder with the red word confidential written across it was handed to Natsu. Her words were many, but the point she was trying to make came across clear. I began making notes of the more important matters within the confines of my young mind. A couple strategies came to mind about how to approach the mission, the most likely scenario being the alternate passage; but, I was not the leader of this mission, and it was his job to decide what to do. I stood quietly, my arms still folded across my chest. I would watch and listen, and speak when requested. I needed to be immaculate in my mission operations if I was going to get anywhere in this life...

Once she finished, I looked to the others for a few moments and then back to her. I would wait for questions from my comrades, but otherwise, I was ready to be off.

[Topic Left when the others do]

Hameru Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Just as Natsu was about to make a remark about women and the average amount of time they needed before going on a trip, a shout moved his attention from Zaku to the orange blob of hair that joined them. Greeting her with a wave, the girl promptly got to business. Fishing his own headset from out of his hair, he added the duo's frequencies to the headset. Amazing pieces of technology really. The older chuunin thought. Soon we'll be able to have video conferences, or play games with them. How'd they do it was beyond Natsu. His field of scientific interest didn't relate to that at all. But they were remarkably useful. Once more his attention got shifted, from the headsets to a blonde woman addressing them.

Accepting the portfolio, Natsu listened to the mission debriefing. Nodding every so often to confirm he was still paying attention, he found it hard to actually do so. The woman spoke with an odd accent. Perhaps even a mix of accents, shifting freely between them as it suited her. Flipping through the images, he started making mental notes. It'll be infiltration, in and out without being seen. Or at the very least remembered. He still had some questions though, and accepted her invitation to pose them. "What is the reason for us to hide the fact that we are Shinobi? Is it related to how the clan come into possession of said items?" He wanted to know what kind of situation they'd end up in, before discussing any strategies with his team members.

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As she arrived, Zaku's grin disappeared. For a moment he looked upset to see her. She licked her lips, irritated, and started to respond, but then he smiled and greeted her normally, so she let it go. "Yo." She said in return. After the three of them exchanged information.

The lady moved toward them, confirming Hikari's guess about her identity. She spoke in a strange accented mix of her home language, and some others Hikari barely recognized from her studies in the library. She began to speak on their target, a few treasures from the Morimoto clan's vault. "Pardon, but what are the reasons that the clan is being watched by the locals? Maybe we could capitalize on that?" She asked sending a glance to Natsu to see what he thought, then she snuck a glance at Zaku who had been unusually quiet.

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uchiha_Sei-1.jpg

cloud_chuunin.gif

"Je suis désolée! They are attainted by the Bakufuu, that is to say, the entire clan has been imprisoned under suspicion of treason per the order of the Chancellor," Sei replied, eyes widening. "Of course a shinobi should not be known to have stolen the property of a noble clan, even one under attainder, especially when such an estate and its assets may be escheated to the nation of Lightning. Make no mistake, what you are asked to do is just as criminal as assassination. If it is obvious that shinobi have recently visited the capitol and that district spécifiquement then it is très naturel to suspect Kumogakure no Sato. This is why you have been given false papers, Do-san. Zey are enfolded within your temporary mission passports, do not lose them." She smiled winningly. "If that is all, I wish you godspeed on your mission, and safe travel home!"

Hameru Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Natsu nodded as Hikari joined the discussion with a question of her own. It elaborated more on one of his own questions, though in a much more specific manner. It certainly could yield some extra information. Zaku on the other hand seemed much more distant, not contributing with questions. Either he’d fallen asleep or was thinking in silence. He might’ve won the race to get at the gates first, Hikari was scoring points with her questions though. The answers they were supplied with made sense. He hadn’t considered it as much a theft from the nation but simply of a criminal clan. He’d have to pay more attention to the details if they were to complete this mission with success. With the information provided, both by the woman and the contents of the folder, Natsu figured it high time to set out however. “Well then, if that is all?” He’d ask. Unless either of his companions would bring up more question, Natsu was fairly certain the woman would be glad to have them out of her hair. Making sure he’d packed everything one final time, he made his way to the horses. This’d be a fun first mission.. Right?

[Topic Left]
[Village Left]

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hikari absorbed the information with a careful nod. The fact that Sei called their mission criminal didn't really register as more than a blip on her radar. Morality was grey in the ninja world. Hikari had her own moral code, of course. As most potential killers did. This code did not, however, effect her work. As far as she was concerned, morals were for when she was acting on her own. While working, she would do what needed to be done. Like a kunai, she was wielded by those of greater influence. That was just fine. She smiled at the lady, "Don't worry so much." She said, "We'll get the treasure, won't we, guys?"

Privately, Hikari wondered what could get an entire clan in trouble for treason. They must have been selling secrets, or maybe they killed someone they shouldn’t have, or- Distantly, the kunoichi realized she was letting her imagination run away with her. She saw that she was being childish. She was behaving as she had when she first came to the academy, so full of excitement the grim reality went unnoticed. This clan was under suspicion for treason. They would likely be punished severely with death or liquidation of all their possessions. Almost certainly, they would suffer. It was a fact, people who suffer, make others feel bad too.

Presently she followed her companions outside the gate. If she was uncharacteristically quiet, it was because nothing she thought was more than a young girl’s indulgent fancies. In a few moments she would lay aside her fancies and return as the frizzy red haired, hammer wielding kunoichi of cloud. But she let that part of herself that was still a child have its way, for just a few steps. One never knew which steps might be their last.

[topic/village left with the others]

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As they returned to the village hidden in the clouds, Hikari rolled her shoulders, and released her transformation jutsu. "Good to be in my own skin again." She said to no one in particular. It'd been a long trip, and she felt dirty. Physically. Her clothes, in addition to being dusty and sweaty, the pant leg was still gross from her wiping the substance from the skull off onto it, and her bum was not happy with the saddle. She would almost have preferred to walk all the way back. At least then she might have gotten a bath. As it was, it'd taken around a day to return, and she was tired. She wiped her forehead and pulled her frizzy hair into a bun to let the cool mountain air cool her.

She caught sight of the woman who'd given them their briefing, "Let's turn over the items and get our pay." She said to Zaku with a slight nudge. She walked over to the woman, and bowed, "Good day, Sei-san. Our mission was successful." She said, "Here is the first of the items. Zaku carries the others." Hikari presented the small wooden box, which she had not tampered with since putting the object in her belt pouch. After presenting the item, she stood back, and waited for Zaku to give her the items he held, and for Natsu to do whatever it was that he'd do.

[Village entry]

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uchiha_Sei-1.jpg

cloud_chuunin.gif

"How did you find your vacation, mon petit cherie?" Sei replied cheerfully. The Uchiha woman accepted Hikari's box and examined it minutely. "Ah! Oui," she murmured, pressing the bottom of the box. The lid popped up, revealing a mechanism which could have poisoned someone opening it the wrong way. Inside was the blue gem. "Tres interessant."

She looked back to Hikari. "May I have your papers?" She would wave the Genin through after looking through them to verify that Hikari was, in fact, the real Hikari.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
And so we had returned to the land in the north, the place of cold mornings and brisk mid days. With special items in tow, we made our way to the gates. How on earth Hikari had kept her transformation jutsu going for so long I don't quite know, she must have had the chakra capacity of a dragon. As we moved forward, I was nudged and directed to turn the items over to the woman who had given us the briefing before this mission had ever started. "Indeed." I replied and followed the giant bun of frizz over the the woman with a unique accent. After Hikari would hand her box over, I would take the other items carefully from my belt pouch and place them in her hands, followed by a quick forfeiture of my passports for official check in. "Here you go." I would say shortly, rather exhausted by the whole ordeal. Natsu would be following behind us, though I was unsure as to what he needed to do as leader of the mission. He probably would have to answer some questions to which I would have to wait through. No real worries though, I was ready to sleep in my own bed that night, unaware that major changes were coming to the main branch in the weeks to follow...

Hameru Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Natsu couldn't help but yawn as they set their eyes on the Gates. It had been a long train ride, longer than he had anticipated even considering it was a local train. The hard benches and constant rattling and wobbling of the train hadn't allowed for much sleep, and neither had the horseride back. He wasn't skilled enough to be able to ride such a creature comfortably while awake, let alone doing it while trying to catch some shut-eye. However, they had made it with both of the requested items, no injuries and without giving away their identity. At least he assumed so. It had also proven valuable training. Not only he, but Hikari as well had gotten plenty of training with the Transformation jutsu. Though her Chakra capacity seemed to exceed his, as he had dropped the Jutsu as soon as they had entered the cart. He never had bothered training his chakra control as much as his physical capabilities, but Hikari seemed to do just fine.

As his two companions rushed off to the gates to deliver their items like proud children showing off drawings to their parents to be hung upon the fridge, Natsu rummaged through his pack. Fishing out the portfolio he had been handed before they left, he made sure his mission report was included. The handwriting was shaky at best, though he blamed the train for it. Placing his passport on top of it, Natsu too approached the blonde and handed her the bundle. "Report on the mission is inside, though if you'd like I'll turn it in at the legation myself. I'm uncertain how far the duties of a Gate Guard extend." He offered. He wasn't even certain she was a Gate Guard, as she also handled mission debriefing. Maybe Cloud's guards were just multi-skilled, as opposed to those in the Capital.

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The red head chuckled thinking of the thug who tried to mug her, "Vacation. Well, lets say, I won't be returning to the city for pleasure any time soon."

At that, she presented the box. Sei examined the thing then. "Ah! Oui," she murmured, pressing the bottom of the box, which Hikari hadn't bothered looking for. Certainly the thing was valuable, but something had told her that whatever could be gained wasn't worth the effort or the trouble it would cause her. As Sei pushed the button. the lid popped open to reveal something quite nasty looking. She smiled to herself, and privately congratulated herself on not being such a silly thing as to kill herself for coin. Inside, of course, was the gem. "Tres interessant."

Hikari nodded. It was indeed interesting, but now she looked to her companions, who seemed as ready to return to their homes as she felt. She yawned and reached into her pocket for the passport. "Here it is." She presented her papers. At this time, the guys presented her with first, Zaku's papers and the trinkets he'd gathered. Natsu handed Sei the papers he'd been scribbling on in the train. "Report on the mission is inside, though if you'd like I'll turn it in at the legation myself. I'm uncertain how far the duties of a Gate Guard extend."

Hikari shrugged, thinking that as she was the one to whom they were to report to for debriefing, she was likely authorized to take the papers.

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
NPC used with permission.
Uchiha_Sei-1.jpg

cloud_chuunin.gif

Uchiha Sei politely accepted Zaku's offerings as well. She reviewed the collected papers and tucked away the temporary passports. The jewels she admired with a faint spark of avarice; it wasn't every day a woman got to see such finely made pieces. "C'est excellent," she sighed. Alas, they were not meant for her. Away they went with the blue gem and its trapped insect. "Ishikawa-san, Tanaka-san, good job! You may return, please rest up. The word is that the Main Branch Sennin wants to hold a general meeting soon, you will need to be on your toes."

She smiled with a slight leer at Do Natsu after taking the folio. "Team Leader, if I might give you the same advice, hmm? Thank you for your hard work," she said with a slight sing-song. "The Deathwatch goes above and beyond!"
OOC said:
Okay, everyone in! Mission success. KUMO VICTORIA

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
And with that, we were done. It was complete. I let out a short breath and turned to face the village before looking back to Hikari. The mention of a general meeting by the main branch sennin was interesting, as I hadn't seen or spoke to him personally once. It was almost like he didn't even exist and it was all a myth to keep us in line. Of course, there was that rumor that he and some guy from ANBU got into a fight at a bar once, but who can really trust rumors.

I looked over to Hikari with a shrug and then a smile. "Come on, let's go get grab some food!"

[Topic Left]
[Village Entered]

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hikari let out a breath, and waved goodbye to Natsu. Then looked at Zaku. "General meeting with the Sennin." She'd met the man once. Of course, she hadn't realized who he was at the time. She chuckled a bit at the memory. In the light of hindsight, he wasn't quite so irritating. "Alright. Resting sounds good. Ah but a trip to the hot springs sounds better. One can find relaxation in many ways, no?"

Zaku looked at her again with a shrug and a smile, and said they should grab some food. Just as she was about to reply, her stomach growled rather loudly, "Good idea, first stop, food. Goodbye Sei-san, and Do-san. Fare well." She said with a bow and then a wave as she walked off toward the village with Zaku.

[Topic left]
[Village entered]

Hameru Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Natsu nodded at the advice of the lovely Gate Guard. "Very well, miss Sei. I shall entrust the documents to you and take care to remember the Deathwatch's service." It may have appeared a bit stiff, perhaps too formal for the occasion as well. Certainly compared to Hikari's eager words. He didn't trust himself not to blurt out stupid things if he didn't keep it so strict. The aforementioned girl wasn't paying the slightest attention anymore however, already setting out with Zaku to find nourishment. It certainly didn't seem like a bad idea, though the donuts he had eaten on the train ensured him he could sleep a bit before that. His sore bum certainly would appreciate a soft mattress. It had been a good mission to get into the swing of things again however, and he was eager to go on more. After the meeting with the new Sennin. He told himself. With a slight bow and a "Until another time perhaps.", Natsu took his leave from the Gates and set off for his home.

[Topic Left]
[Village Entered]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back