Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Visiting the blind kid [Private]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Today was an average day, the difference today was, Ryu was finally able to get visitors. Aya knew the surgery went well, but she didn't know any details about what happened or where or not his eyes were okay. It's been a few weeks, if not longer since she last saw Ryu, she couldn't remember what they last talked about, they weren't really all that close in her opinion. They just talked whenever, but small chit chat, and stuff like that. She really didn't know him, she really didn't have a problem with that though, their schedules usually were opposite, missions kept them from really ever really talking or bonding. Aya's walls didn't help much when it came to making friends though.

Aya went out and bought some flowers, since it' be nice to give a get well gift. She didn't get a card because well he might be able to see yet, so a card would be just a piece of paper. The flowers would at least smell nice, unless he had allergies, then that'd just suck. She thought about getting candy, but that'd probably be too much, also she didn't know what he liked. Maybe he told her, but she couldn't remember.

Aya dressed in her casual ware, nothing special. When she entered the hospital she asked the receptionist were Ryu was, and made her way to his room in the recovery ward. She knocked on the door before entering, the sounds of heart monitors echoed everywhere. She personally did not like the hospital, it had a sense of dread, and gloom in the air.

"Hey, R- I mean Ocha. Are you awake?" Aya said as she entered, she wasn't sure if he was going by his 'civilian' name here. Better safe than sorry, since she'd expect him to give her an ear full if he was going by Ocha here and she called him by Ryu. She took a seat on a chair next to the bed whether he answered or not.

[Topic created]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryuichi had spent almost the entirety of the past few days sitting in his hospital room, and pondering. Everything had just hit him like a truck. His father was gone, his mom turned on him, and in the process he had lost what he thought helped him keep up with his team. His sharingan. As far as he knew, the chances of recovering the coveted mystical eyes after a normal pair have been transplanted were slim to none, and that's exactly what they had done. He hasn't seen anything with these new eyes, nor will he for another week or two time. But whatever he sees, he fears that he'll just become a drag on his team.

But there was no telling at the moment. Right now he sat in the hospital bed, music playing lightly on the radio beside him to help pass the time with his temporary lack of vision. Now that he was able to move around slightly without tearing open his wounds, his visiting days were now open to others so long as they were given permission by Ryuichi himself, due to his ANBU in Training status giving him some extra privacy rights.

When he heard a buzz of noise from beside him, he fumbled to find the button for the intercom. Once finding it, he heard that Aya had come to visit. Shrugging, he told them to let her in. He had no reason to send her off when she must have been worried for him. No doubt Eiji, and Uri would visit at some point in his recovery as well. Perhaps even Suika, should she somehow find out that 'Ocha' was actually 'Ryuichi'.

Regardless, any lingering moping expressions on the lower half of his face were easily masked with a fake smile as to prevent any more worry from the visitor. When she walked in, Ryu flinched as he could swear he felt a hulking amount of chakra through his trained senses. Much more than he had ever felt before with Aya. "Hey. Is there someone else with you...?" He asked, thinking that must be the case. His voice was heavy, and sounded tired despite the otherwise energetic looking smile on his face.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Walking in Aya saw Ryu's eyes were covered, it must some time to get them going. She wasn't sure what other injuries he acquired, but she knew he must be miserable. Ninja were not meant to be in the hospital after all, but this was basically Like their second home due to the nature of their Work. Aya avoided the hospital, they'd have to drag her here. Well, she'd ease up on that lately since she found her cousin works here, and Her mom used to Work here. In a way, she wanted to know what drove them to work in such a gloomy place where many its where they spend their last living moments.

Aya could tell Ryu was forcing a smile, after all, she spent years doing that, but she'd do the same exact thing if she was in his shoes. So she couldn't say anything about it, it would be hypocritical. She shook her head when he asked if someone else was there. "Nope its just me." She stated, then she put the flowers on the bedside table. "I got you some flowers, a smell from the outside world. Hospitals always stink to me, literally and metaphorically." She stated in a joking tone of voice. She'd ask how he'd been but, that was obvious.

"Not a lot has happened while you've been in here, Ji and I have been training, separately. Uri- " Aya stopped then she leaned in to whisper, in case he heard. "He's been a crybaby since you've been in here, I feel bad for him but it was kinda silly to see. Don't tell him I told you." She said in a low tone. She didn't know where or when her sensei was listening. But who knew.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hearing Aya place the flowers on the table beside him was met with a small nod from Ryu. "Well if ya didn't bring anyone else, you can drop the fake name. The hospital staff all know. Medical files, and whatnot." He said, reaching over to grab the flowers, and place them on his lap to be able to smell them freely. It was nice, and a bit relaxing when compared to the smell of generic hospital laundry detergent, and shampoo having been overpowering for the past few days.

His smile didn't drop when Aya gave a brief explanation of how it's been with him in the hospital, where he gave a small snort when hearing about Uri's current state. Of course he was upset that he was causing Uri some trouble, but the idea of the stoic, cold, straight forward sensei he grew to love being mopey, and eating ice cream in bed while watching drama shows on television was enough of an idea to be amusing. "Well, I won't let him know. Your secret's safe with me." He said back quietly. He would start tapping his fingers against the base of the flowers (Be it the wrapping/stems/vase/etc) and thought for a minute.

"Hey, I'll be out of here in three weeks if my eyes ended up being alright. But ya know, they'll be really sensitive so I'll have to avoid training, and mission work for a while longer...if you ever get some free time we should go hang out at the karaoke joint in the Susukino District. Us, Eiji, and Uri I mean." He said, trying to keep the topic on the light side of things. "Because holy crap, I've been dying for some fried dried squid, and nowhere else has the stuff! It's great there!" He says, raising one hand to try and exaggerate and make a point, only to hit it against the wall behind him.

With a comedic his, and moving the flowers back to the table beside him, he would calm down a bit. "Speaking of Eiji, you mentioned he's been training? Has anything...weird happened?" He asked, remembering the occasional vision of the multi-armed woman near him. "I mean in terms of his strength. He got kind of smashed in that last fight, so I'd think he picked up the pace."

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aya was glad he wasn't going to tell, well if he did she'd know, Ji knew better, but Ryu, who knew. But she gave him a smile either way. He then asked about going out and doing something as a team. It sounded like a good idea, a fun idea she'd like to do "I'm sure everyone is up for the task, it'd be fun to do that." SHe stated, it'd suck to leave him home alone, but she still had work to do. Maybe she could plan around it.

Aya pondered for a moment at Ryu's question, it was kinda weird, and off. "Not really, I haven't watched him train though. His chakra has felt different recently, only slightly, so it feels like he's getting stronger." SHe stated truthfully, though she hadn't paid much attention to his chakra, and observing his strength, she'd been distracted by other things lately.

"Hey I know I was here for only a little bit I have to go. Sorry." Aya stated and stood, she then leaned over to hug Ryu, she wasn't much of a hugger, but Uri showed her some people needed a hug every once in a while. "We'll hang out again, and hopefully it's not in this gloomy room. Keep your head up, you'll be back in action soon." SHe stated, she then pulled away and smiled. "I'm not sure about your Sharigan, but I think you're strong with, or without it. Who knows maybe your bloodline is strong enough to reactivate it." She said with a nod. Though she knew nothing of bloodlines and all that, but no one knew 100% what was possible.

Aya then walked to the door and waved to him. "Don't get too depressed while in here, you'll be okay. I'm just glad you didn't die. See you later Ryuichi. " Aya stated before leaving the room. After she left the room, she let out a sigh, she hated leaving him like that but she needed to get some things done. She'd go say hi to her cousin on the way out since the lab was in this same wing.

[TOpic left due to going on a hiatus soonish]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryu simply nodded when he heard about Eiji's training, not wanting to go further into it if Aya didn't have the answers he wanted. "Well I'll probably see him soon, so don't sweat it." He said, waving a hand in front of him. he would then stick a finger underneath the bandaging on the side of his head to give himself a small scratch on his temple, flinching when Aya gave him a hug. He wasn't much of a person to openly show how he thought of people, but he had the common decency to return the hug to his friend.

When she backed off, and tried to give him some peace of mind Ryu simply nodded to her again, not really having the motivation to say much else besides "Yeah. Maybe.". Soon afterwards he pulled his flowers back onto his lap, knowing this meant he'd be left to himself again. Not that it was a bad thing, but when you've had no one familiar to talk to for several days, on top of not being able to see it can get a bit weary. However, all it would do is leave him to slowly regain his desire to train, and work to make up for lost time.

When Aya gave her best wishes, Ryu waved towards the general direction the door was as she left. "I won't be. I'll be out of here soon enough. I'll see ya around Aya." He said to her as she left him to the empty room.

[topic ended]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back