Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Visiting the monument [Open]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Looks like the young student has her own style of taking out the rabbit. It is good that she is not hesitant for he would be in the wrong line of work to be squeamish. Hakuren hands the girl a kunai, but before she could use it a hawk came. the hawk carries a letter from the current Kage. It seems she has been summon for a immediate meeting. "I'm afraid I must end this lesson here. I unfortunately have duties to attend to." Hakuren uses her Yamanaka abilities to possess the bird, however, when this jutsu is combined with the Name of the Rose, the Yamanaka becomes one with the target. Suddenly the being is more than a simple camera, but now a vehicle.
[left topic]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
wC303TN.png
Kaori took the kunai and looked at the bunny for a moment. The fact that she's going to be killing this animal means she is going to eat it.
Even after having recently hunted the deer, adding a little rabbit to a stew wouldn't be too bad. As she pulled the knife back, she paused for a moment to see Hakuren vanish like a blur. She vanished suddenly, leaving Kaori alone with the bunny rabbit. A cool wind blew passed her and the bunny, seeing the bunny shiver.

She was completely lost in thought and an inquisitively confused look crossed her face. What just happened? She slowly turned to look towards the bunny and threw the kunai down upon the ground and gave the bunny a little, rather uncomfortable smile. An awkward giggle escaped her lips as she lowered the bunny down to the ground and released it's ears. The creature hopped away frantically. She stood back up and looked up at the kage carvings in the mountain. "I suppose a Sennin must be really busy, hm?" she asked, knowing she wouldn't get a response.

She turned and looked back towards Shiroike, who was probably still here and waved to him. "Well, it was nice to meet you, Shiro-kun.
But i have to go. Maybe we'll meet again?
" she asked. She had hoped that she'd meet Shiroike again. For what little he did say, she liked him for it. After waving to the boy, she started to walk off.​

[Topic Left unless stopped
If stopped, please PM me]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back