Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Voided [Req. Void]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
That was the final straw. Kitsune was fed up with the Raikages utter bullshit, and as such had taken the time to go all the way to the office in which he dwelt. She knocked and awaited to be let in, and once inside she’d make a simple request to her son-in-law. “I have a very simple request to make of you, Ayumu-kun. Release me from the village. I’ve spent far too many years to be saddled with this bureaucratic nonsense.” she said in earnest “Let me go, and I’ll be out of your hair for good, and I’ll be bringing my family with me, with the exception of your wife. No longer will I be living in this village. Surely that’s something you desire as well, is it not? No more Kitsune within these village walls. Sign the release form to make me a mercenary, and I’ll be out of here in no time.”

Voiding this as Ayumu quit the site.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back