Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Volt Touched

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Volt Touched
OnewiththeSky.jpg

A ninja who is volt touched is incredibly attuned to the elements of lightning. Their lightning jutsu are much more potent than the average shinobi, and they gain additional effects when they use them.
Shocking Current - Passive (1 points)
Restriction- May be purchased twice
Volt Touched ninja who have this ability enhance their lightning jutsu to have lingering effects of stunning properties. The enemy moves much slower under this effect, their movements impeded, making them easier to hit.
Effect: All Lightning attacks stun the target, giving them -1 dodge for the remainder of the round. This may only effect a target once per round.

Lightning Rod - Passive (3 points)
Restriction- Requires a Minor in Lightning
A true master of lightning and thunder, Raiden was able to control the elements and wield them through his weapon with amazing strength. The user can do something quite similar, only by forging their own weapon from lightning itself.
Effect: While using the Minor Affinity Move Elemental Channeling with Lightning as the selected element the user's weapon is treated as having the Special Composition: Lightning augment.

Voltaic Charge - Passive (3 points)
The more a Volt Touched ninja moves, the stronger and sharper their attacks grow. Their inner thunder seems to crackle outwardly when this skill is at full charge, marking their bodies out with sparks of blue-white lightning.
Effect: Each time the user makes a Lightning action, they gain +5% Lightning damage bonus. The cap for this starts at 15% in the first round and increases by 5% each round. The user may carry over 5% from each round for each round that has passed (for example, in the fourth round the user starts out with +15% if they had at least that much during the third round) but no more than that. The user cannot gain more than +30% Lightning damage bonus from this at any time.

Static - Passive (2 Points)
The electricity coursing through their bodies almost all the time has the potential to stun those with the misfortune to be hit by them. Beware when attacking at melee range; the voltage sparking through a Volt Touched ninja can be quite shocking.
Effect: When the user makes any kind of melee contact with an enemy, that enemy is suppressed for 1 AP. May occur once per enemy per round.

Electromagnetic Pulse - Dependent Special Move (2 Points)
Storing and releasing lightning energy at a later time is one thing, but sometimes you just need to hit everything, right now. Given the range of movement Lightning can grant the Volt Touched ninja, it shouldn't be surprising they can expand the travel ability of their lightning attacks in a similar fashion.
Effect: For +10% CP, the user may add an additional target to a Lightning jutsu.

Boundless Thunder - Independent Special Move (2 points)
Confining a Volt Touched and restraining them with things that hinder them is bound to backfire on their opponents sooner or later. Usually, with a super-charged bolt of lightning right to their face.
Effect: For 1.5 AP, the user converts all penalties to their accuracy, dodge, and Lightning damage into boosts to those same things. This effect lasts for 10 seconds and may not be activated again until 10 seconds after it has ended.

Lightning Cowl - Independent Special Move (2 points)
The user creates an aura of lightning around their body that constantly draws in energy from all around them, increasing their speed and reactions enough to make pinpoint corrections to their attacks mid-strike.
Effect: May be activated for 1.5 AP. Grants the user +2 Accuracy. While active, the user ignores the first effect each round inflicted upon them which would reduce the accuracy of their Lightning attacks. This counts as a Chakra Armor. Costs 2% Max CP/Rnd

Lightning Blessing - Independent Special Move (3 points)
The element of lightning suffuses those who use it with its incredible energy, driving them to stay one their toes and moving. It also gives them the energy to move much more lightly on their feet with such energy traveling through them.
Effect: The user reflexively absorbs one Lightning attack. This costs AP equal to the attack itself -1, with 1 AP as the minimum. For ten seconds, the user gains Dodge based on the rank of the jutsu absorbed. (E, D, or C: +1; B or A: +2. S-Rank jutsu may not be absorbed.) This may be used once every fifteen seconds.

Disruptive Touch - Jutsu Modification (2 pts)
Restriction- Requires Volt Charge
A Volt Touched ninja can truly earn their name at times, as their mastery over their element can make it quite easy to electrify their own hands. So easy, in fact, that it becomes no longer limited by the usual constraints of the jutsu's range.
Effect: When using the Special Action Volt Touch, the user may choose to use Ninjutsu Accuracy. Additionally, upon a full hit, the Disruption secondary effect is activated.

Dire Thunder - Dependent Special Move (3 points)
'Lightning-fast' is not just a metaphor for a Volt Touched ninja, it is how they fight all their battles. Their actions are capable of coming much more quickly than average, even in rapid succession on occasion. This can make them very difficult to deal with.
Effect: The user may combo two Lightning jutsu, allowing the second jutsu to be cast immediately after the first. This costs +10% CP for both jutsu, and the second jutsu will not be cast if the user misses with the first.

High Voltage - Independent Special Move (2 points)
Restriction- B-Rank and up
Many things can channel lightning, as Volt Touched ninja know very well. Their favourite thing to use is their enemies' bodies, but in a pinch anything that enemy is holding will do nicely--particularly weapons, which are often made out of very conductive metal.
Effect: For 2 AP and 500 CP, the user may charge an enemy's weapon. For 10 seconds, that enemy may not sheath or drop that weapon, and takes 1% Max HP damage each time they attempt to attack the user. May use either Ninjutsu accuracy or the accuracy type of the user's own weapon, and requires a 10 second cooldown after it ends to affect the same target again.

Trailing Shock - Dependent Special Move (2 points)
Restriction- Requires at least one Activated Auto-dodge
Many Volt Touched ninja feel that moving defensively is all well and good, but what's the point if they can't hurt their opponent while doing so? Fortunately, their mastery over their element gives them the ability to do just that, leaving behind a little bit of a sting whenever they vanish.
Effect: When using an Activated Auto-dodge, the user may pay +20% CP for the attacker they are escaping from to suffer Lightning damage equal to 1/2 the CP cost of the jutsu they used to attack with. Additionally, the attacker makes a Ninjutsu Check against the user and if they fail, they are afflicted by Static if they have not already been that round. This damage cannot be boosted by damage buffs and auto-hits if the attack would have fully hit the user. This move may only be used once per round.

Prismatic Missile - Lightning Ninjutsu (1 point, 1 to rank up)
Restriction- A-Rank and up
The Volt Touched ninja generates motes of multicoloured electricity that swim in front of them, then flings them at the enemy. Those hit by these sparks receive quite a jolt, and the motes continue to mark them for some time thereafter.
Rank 1: Hits one target 5 times for 880 damage each. With at least one full hit, the victim is considered Electrified for 10 seconds, meaning all Lightning attacks performed on the battlefield automatically target them as a secondary target, dealing 30% of their Base Damage at -3 accuracy.
Rank 2: Hits one target 5 times for 1100 damage each. With at least one full hit, the victim is considered Electrified for 15 seconds, meaning all Lightning attacks performed on the battlefield automatically target them as a secondary target, dealing 40% of their Base Damage at -2 accuracy.
Cost: 3 AP, 2750 Cp
Notes:
- Base Damage redirected at Electrified targets does not recieve damage buffs.
-
Electrified targets are not targeted a second time by any attack that initially included them as a target.
- An Electrified target cannot be affected by secondary effects of redirected attacks.
- A single target cannot be Electrified again until 10 seconds after the previous instance has worn off.
- Cannot be used with Electromagnetic Pulse.

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Code:
[b][u]Volt Touched[/u][/b]
[img]https://www.ninpocho.com/images/BattleSystem/CoreAbilities/OnewiththeSky.jpg[/img]

A ninja who is volt touched is incredibly attuned to the elements of lightning. Their lightning jutsu are much more potent than the average shinobi, and they gain additional effects when they use them.
[quote][b][u]Shocking Current[/u][/b] - Passive (1 points)
[i]Restriction-[/i] May be purchased twice
Volt Touched ninja who have this ability enhance their lightning jutsu to have lingering effects of stunning properties. The enemy moves much slower under this effect, their movements impeded, making them easier to hit.
[b]Effect:[/b] All Lightning attacks stun the target, giving them -1 dodge for the remainder of the round. This may only effect a target once per round.

[b][u]Lightning Rod[/u][/b] - Passive (3 points)
[i]Restriction-[/i] Requires a Minor in Lightning
A true master of lightning and thunder, Raiden was able to control the elements and wield them through his weapon with amazing strength. The user can do something quite similar, only by forging their own weapon from lightning itself.
[b]Effect:[/b] While using the Minor [url=https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=212&t=113]Affinity Move[/url] [i]Elemental Channeling[/i] with Lightning as the selected element the user's weapon is treated as having the [i][url=https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=357&t=51325]Special Composition[/url]: Lightning[/i] augment.

[b][u]Voltaic Charge[/u][/b] - Passive (3 points)
The  more a Volt Touched ninja moves, the stronger and sharper their attacks grow. Their inner thunder seems to crackle outwardly when this skill is at full charge, marking their bodies out with sparks of blue-white lightning.
[b]Effect:[/b] Each time the user makes a Lightning action, they gain +5% Lightning damage bonus. The cap for this starts at 15% in the first round and increases by 5% each round. The user may carry over 5% from each round for each round that has passed [i](for example, in the fourth round the user starts out with +15% if they had at least that much during the third round)[/i] but no more than that. The user cannot gain more than +30% Lightning damage bonus from this at any time.

[b][u]Static[/u][/b] - Passive (2 Points)
The electricity coursing through their bodies almost all the time has the potential to stun those with the misfortune to be hit by them. Beware when attacking at melee range; the voltage sparking through a Volt Touched ninja can be quite shocking.
[b]Effect:[/b] When the user makes any kind of melee contact with an enemy, that enemy is suppressed for 1 AP. May occur once per enemy per round.

[b][u]Electromagnetic Pulse[/u][/b] - Dependent Special Move (2 Points)
Storing and releasing lightning energy at a later time is one thing, but sometimes you just need to hit everything, right now. Given the range of movement Lightning can grant the Volt Touched ninja, it shouldn't be surprising they can expand the travel ability of their lightning attacks in a similar fashion.
[b]Effect:[/b] For +10% CP, the user may add an additional target to a Lightning jutsu. 

[b][u]Boundless Thunder[/u][/b] - Independent Special Move (2 points)
Confining a Volt Touched and restraining them with things that hinder them is bound to backfire on their opponents sooner or later. Usually, with a super-charged bolt of lightning right to their face.
[b]Effect:[/b] For 1.5 AP, the user converts all penalties to their accuracy, dodge, and Lightning damage into boosts to those same things. This effect lasts for 10 seconds and may not be activated again until 10 seconds after it has ended.

[b][u]Lightning Cowl[/u][/b] - Independent Special Move (2 points)
The user creates an aura of lightning around their body that constantly draws in energy from all around them, increasing their speed and reactions enough to make pinpoint corrections to their attacks mid-strike. 
[b]Effect:[/b] May be activated for 1.5 AP. Grants the user +2 Accuracy. While active, the user ignores the first effect each round inflicted upon them which would reduce the accuracy of their Lightning attacks. This counts as a Chakra Armor. Costs 2% Max CP/Rnd

[b][u]Lightning Blessing[/u][/b] - Independent Special Move (3 points)
The element of lightning suffuses those who use it with its incredible energy, driving them to stay one their toes and moving. It also gives them the energy to move much more lightly on their feet with such energy traveling through them.
[b]Effect:[/b] The user [i]reflexively[/i] absorbs one Lightning attack. This costs AP equal to the attack itself -1, with 1 AP as the minimum. For ten seconds, the user gains Dodge based on the rank of the jutsu absorbed. [i](E, D, or C: +1; B or A: +2. S-Rank jutsu may not be absorbed.)[/i] This may be used once every fifteen seconds. 

[b][u]Disruptive Touch[/u][/b] - Jutsu Modification (2 pts)
[i]Restriction-[/i] Requires [url=https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=910#p910]Volt Charge[/url]
A Volt Touched ninja can truly earn their name at times, as their mastery over their element can make it quite easy to electrify their own hands. So easy, in fact, that it becomes no longer limited by the usual constraints of the jutsu's range.
[b]Effect:[/b] When using the Special Action [i]Volt Touch[/i], the user may choose to use Ninjutsu Accuracy. Additionally, upon a full hit, the [i]Disruption[/i] secondary effect is activated.

[b][u]Dire Thunder[/u][/b] - Dependent Special Move (3 points)
'Lightning-fast' is not just a metaphor for a Volt Touched ninja, it is how they fight all their battles. Their actions are capable of coming much more quickly than average, even in rapid succession on occasion. This can make them very difficult to deal with.
[b]Effect:[/b] The user may combo two Lightning jutsu, allowing the second jutsu to be cast immediately after the first. This costs +10% CP for both jutsu, and the second jutsu will not be cast if the user misses with the first.

[b][u]High Voltage[/u][/b] - Independent Special Move (2 points)
[i]Restriction-[/i] B-Rank and up
Many things can channel lightning, as Volt Touched ninja know very well. Their favourite thing to use is their enemies' bodies, but in a pinch anything that enemy is holding will do nicely--particularly weapons, which are often made out of very conductive metal.
[b]Effect:[/b] For 2 AP and 500 CP, the user may charge an enemy's weapon. For 10 seconds, that enemy may not sheath or drop that weapon, and takes 1% Max HP damage each time they attempt to attack the user. May use either Ninjutsu accuracy or the accuracy type of the user's own weapon, and requires a 10 second cooldown after it ends to affect the same target again.

[b][u]Trailing Shock[/u][/b] - Dependent Special Move (2 points)
[i]Restriction-[/i] Requires at least one Activated Auto-dodge
Many Volt Touched ninja feel that moving defensively is all well and good, but what's the point if they can't hurt their opponent while doing so? Fortunately, their mastery over their element gives them the ability to do just that, leaving behind a little bit of a sting whenever they vanish.
[b]Effect:[/b] When using an [i]Activated Auto-dodge[/i], the user may pay +20% CP for the attacker they are escaping from to suffer Lightning damage equal to 1/2 the CP cost of the jutsu they used to attack with. Additionally, the attacker makes a Ninjutsu Check against the user and if they fail, they are afflicted by [i]Static[/i] if they have not already been that round. This damage cannot be boosted by damage buffs and auto-hits if the attack would have fully hit the user. This move may only be used once per round.

[b][u]Prismatic Missile[/u][/b] - Lightning Ninjutsu (1 point, 1 to rank up)
[i]Restriction-[/i] A-Rank and up
The Volt Touched ninja generates motes of multicoloured electricity that swim in front of them, then flings them at the enemy. Those hit by these sparks receive quite a jolt, and the motes continue to mark them for some time thereafter.
[b]Rank 1:[/b] Hits one target 5 times for 880 damage each. With at least one full hit, the victim is considered [i]Electrified[/i] for 10 seconds, meaning all Lightning attacks performed on the battlefield automatically target them as a secondary target, dealing 30% of their [i]Base Damage[/i] at -3 accuracy.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] Hits one target 5 times for 1100 damage each. With at least one full hit, the victim is considered [i]Electrified[/i] for 15 seconds, meaning all Lightning attacks performed on the battlefield automatically target them as a secondary target, dealing 40% of their [i]Base Damage[/i] at -2 accuracy.
[b]Cost:[/b] 3 AP, 2750 Cp
[i][b]Notes:[/b]
- Base Damage redirected at [b]Electrified[/b] targets does not recieve damage buffs.
- [/i]Electrified[i] targets are not targeted a second time by any attack that initially included them as a target.
- An [b]Electrified[/b] target cannot be affected by secondary effects of redirected attacks.
- A single target cannot be [b]Electrified[/b] again until 10 seconds after the previous instance has worn off.
- Cannot be used with [b]Electromagnetic Pulse[/b].[/i][/quote]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back