Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Wait......I LEFT THE OVEN ON [Forced Entry]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryu, having traveled for about a solid week and nearing the northern border of lightning country, stood directly in front of the location he's feared for months. Yoya's original home. The place where he would have to deal with the parents of the one he indirectly killed...."

But before he could knock on the door, something struck him.

"Did I......turn off the oven before I left?" Ryuichi said, before giving a left-eyed twitch.

Then, a puff of smoke and screaming as Ryuichi summoned a who's wingspanned rivaled a fucking skyscraper as he flew back to cloud at insane speeds.

Now he flew over dragontooth pass, on the bird he called Toshi, and a burning desire to check the Oven.

[1 hour entry time]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Flying over the gates like a god damn angel of death was cool. Very cool. So cool that the fact that Ryuichi most likely had hypothermia after flying this high, this fast was easy to ignore.

He arrived at his apartment to confirm that yes, the oven was off.

[force entered]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back