Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Walking around the city [Open]

Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rina was back from the desert, but had been separated from the rest of the examinees. She was walking around, in Soon’s Haven, clearly dehydrated and her face was red, probably because she had been in the sun for that long. For some reason though, she had her black hoodie on and it was zipped up. Rina felt faint and blanked out for a short moment, only to find herself bumping into a stranger.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry”

She said with a slightly weak voice and then her sight went black for about ten seconds. This threw her balance off, and she started falling towards the stranger.

[Ooc: First person to join gets to be the stranger. ]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This had been the first time that Kichiru had returned to Soon's Haven since the incident, though as the days went on they seemed to bother him less and less. He had learned important lessons that day and it had given him further motivation for his journey to becoming a Shinobi of Sunagakure. His mind idly wandered as he moved through the small town, looking for a place to eat before it would be time to meet back up with his father for their return journey home, as his father's business in Soon's would likely soon be concluding.

“Oh! I'm sorry!” The young boy spoke instantly as he bumped into a young woman clad in a tightly zipped black hoodie, not something you saw very often among those who traversed the harsh terrains of Wind Country. “I really should look where I'm going!” he smiled as he looked towards Rina, running a hand through his spiked hair as he let out a laugh. His smile would suddenly turn to a look of confusion as he noted that the woman seemed to have a blank expression “Uh.. Are you alri- Ahh!” he quickly moved forward towards her in order to keep her stable before she fell. Thankfully she hadn't chosen just any normal child to nearly faint in front of, as that would have likely resulted in her falling straight to the ground and causing further potential injuries to herself.

“You're completely red...” He grimaced as he noted the extremely high body temperature of the woman he was currently trying to stabilize to make sure she wouldn't fall over once more. Looking off towards his side he would lead them towards a nearby bench. At least if she was going to feint it would be better to do so without the risk of falling straight onto the ground. If she would comply with such actions Kichiru would insist “Drink this.” as he pulled out a decent-sized container of water and held it up to her mouth.

Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After nearly passing out Rina was led to a nearby bench by the stranger, and he encouraged her to drink some water he had brought to her mouth. She looked at him and nodded, then put her hand on the bottle and started drinking. She stopped fairly quickly though, saying to herself:

“I shouldn’t drink that fast or it will just upset my stomach…”

Rina then looked at the stranger, who was a young boy, maybe the same age as her, and became embarrassed as she tried to say:

“ Uhhm I-I know it’s a lot to ask, but could you s-stay with me for a bit? I-I’m quite dehydrated and I don’t think it’s s-safe for me to try and find the hotel, alone, in my state.”

People walking past, who glanced at the two younglings, were probably thinking Rina’s head was red for a completely different reason, since she looked like she would’ve blushed if it had been possible.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Oh, you're probably right. That's fine, you can keep that one. I have another!” Kichiru smiled as he pulled out another container of water from the backpack he carried around for his trips to Soon's and took a small sip from it. His eyes met the gaze of a few individuals walking by who looked at the two children and smiled in that way that adults did that Kichiru never understood. The boy simply smiled back before turning his attention back towards Rina, who seemed to have recovered slightly, at least to the point where she wouldn't be fainting from dehydration and heat exhaustion.

He nodded almost instantly “Of course! I don't have to meet with my Father for a little bit anyways, plus I don't think he'd mind spending a little more times with his friends.” He smiled and extended a hand outward towards Rina “I'm Kichiru!” Some people would likely find the boy's extroversion off-putting, however this was simply the way the child was. It wasn't uncommon that he would meet someone new each day and he'd likely remember their name and anything they told him. At his very core he was a social individual who loved speaking to other people and learning about them and their life.

“Maybe we could go inside to one of the nearby shops? I have a bit of money so I could buy us both something to eat. Plus it'll be a lot cooler in there!” He asked as he took another sip of water. His eyes widened momentarily as he quickly realized “Oh! You really should take off that hoodie! It's probably making the heat worse. Usually if it gets really hot I'll just take off my shirt and tie it around my waist. Maybe you could do that?” There was a child-like obliviousness to him. To anyone looking at Kichiru it was clear he hadn't the slightest understanding of the inappropriate interpretations that could be gathered from his words. When with adults this would usually be the point where a few of them would chuckle as he looked on confused and what he had said to make them laugh.

Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy told Rina that she could keep the bottle and as soon as she asked if he could stay, he answered:

“Of course!”

And told her that he had the time. He told her his name, Kichiru, and she answered:

“My name is Rina, and I’m from Iwagakure.”

With a smile that seemed weak, but sincerely thankful and relieved. Kichiru then suggested for them to go inside a shop and get something to eat, and offered to pay as well.

“I-I don’t want to take advantage of your kindn…”

She tried to say, but was cut off by her stomach growling. Rina looked extremely embarrassed and put her hands over it, as if to muffle the sound. Her face was flushed once again, even though it just had been less red, and she started to waver. Kichiru asked if she maybe could take off her hoodie, but Rina answered panicked:

“No! Uh, I mean, uhm it would just make people uncomfortable…”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“It's nice to meet you Rina! I've never met someone from Iwagakure before, is it really cold there?” Kichiru asked the question, noting her choice of attire that would be considered rather strange around Sunagakure due to the often high temperatures within the village.

Laughter escaped the young boy's lips as Rina's sentence was conveniently interrupted by her stomach growling, indicating that her body didn't quite agree with rejecting the boy's offer as she wished to, though her intentions were that of kindness whilst her body's was that of base instinct.

“Don't worry about it Rina. We can get anything you want, it's not everyday I meet someone from somewhere so far away! My father probably does; he's a trader, so he meets a lot of people from all sorts of places. Maybe you can tell me about where you're from while we eat?” He smiled as he spoke, clearly enjoying the chance to meet someone new. Kichiru was peculiar in that he was always interested in the stories other people had to tell. While he might not be particularly experienced yet himself, he certainly did not allow that to make him jealous of others. If anything, he was happy for those who had such unique experiences that he could not possible partake in just yet. It made him excited for the days in which he might able to tell stories just as they did to him.

“Oh? Uncomfortable? Huh.. Okay, if you say so. Do you not have anything else to wear? Oh! You could borrow one of my shirts!” And with that, Kichiru would start to pull off his shirt unless Rina decided to stop him.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back