Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Wandering memories (Open)

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Walking through the halls of the academy Yukio remembered the day he first trekked this old building, he didn't regret a moment of it wandering past the classrooms and peering inside at all the new and fresh academy recruits that had come in. He envied them in a way he was not so innocent as they were anymore as his hand wandered across his back to the curse seal hidden below his shirt. The cup of tea in his hand trembled slightly as he did, it had been some time since he had received that power though he had never been able to bring himself to use it in front of others.

"Really has been some time since I've been in one of these rooms, I wonder if anything has changed"

It was a fleeting thought to time long past, he received tutoring sessions these days usually in the field rather than sitting still in the classrooms to listen to the teacher speak before the board. He took note of the new faces wondering how many of them would end up in the ranks of the ANBU branch just as he had, they had come at a good time everything was becoming stable again and for all intensive purposes they had bright futures ahead of them with more tutors and high level ninja turning up they would be able to get all the training they needed to become respected members of the leaf village now that was a thought he could appreciate.

Uchiha Shira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sound of feet clattering came from the stairs as Shira came to appear he'd continue to walk but stop on the same level you are and mumbles something to himself, then he then proceeds to go and lean on a railing and look around "Hey what are you doing around here, i will say the new recruits defiantly look all innocent, they have so much yet to come i wounder how many may even make jounin or maybe they wont even make that" He'd look down as if he was disappointed at what everyone had to go through as a ninja. Shira tends to remember what happened to him as a ninja and what happened with his Father and ANBU

The look of him had a lot of bruises and cuts all around his body that you didn't notice while he came down from the roof at first. "Probably going to have to change clothes these are basically wrecked probably shouldn't have been experimenting with to much" he was wearing a ruffed up vest with cuts all around it and some combat shorts he used for training. "I'll probably get in trouble for training on the roof but no one really notices you and back in class it was a real good place to go to get out."

"Though I'm bad with introductions i just like to talk names Uchiha Shira, Nice to meet ya" he'd gesture his body towards you but it was a bit to far to have a hand shake so he walks towards you with a smile on his face and once he's close enough he manages to get his arm up for a hand shake.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He tilts his head to the side to look upon the newcomer raising an eyebrow as he speaks to him, the academy was always full of more unique students that much was certain but he had never met anyone who went to train on the roof before. Each to their own however Yukio had no issues with where people trained or spent their time that was none of his business though from the look of his clothing he could help but agree, though they had all trained here at some time or another there was always a sense of cleanliness around.

"I see well you train where you wish though I would suggest the training field in the future if you want to do more unique things lest you damage the roof"

He chuckled though there was a hint of a serious tone in his voice he would not be responsible for knowing this was going on and doing nothing about it if the roof caved in.

"As for my name I am Hyuuga Yukio, So tell me are you a student here?"

He looks down at the proposed handshake shrugging before taking the hand with a firm grip.

"As for these students in the hands of the tutors here I'm sure they will all be fine, I just wonder what branches they will end up in or what teams they will become a part of"

Uchiha Shira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Nice to meet you Yukio, ya i might try the training field i guess though i use to be a student and still never use to use it always used my backyard sort of things, though you seem to have a much more positive outlook on these kids but im sure they'll be fine, as for me had a real team kind of but i kind of just became a loner really haha."

He sits there to ponder for a minute about the name and realizes

"Hyuuga huh oh you can do that Byakugan thing can't you awe that's cool, im sure i'm not the only Uchiha you've heard of but my eyes i heard are mutations of the Byakugan. But what are you doing here though are you a student? or just a wanderer like me"

He turns over to jump on top of the railing and sit on it and starts to think about his days as a student and walking along these halls filled with study books and remembers he didn't really like to study but was force to as he wanted more to train and become stronger as a Ninja

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I use the training field even now though my power has grown I do not neglect the basics as for these students I can't help but have a positive outlook on them, the fact of the matter is they may not go through the harsh trials many of us will depending on who teaches us. As for the Sharingan I am very familiar with them as I am acquainted and taught by the ANBU Sennin Uchiha Takeshi. I've had them pointed in my direction more than a few times."

He sighs rubbing the back of his head, he remembered the first time he had come face to face with those eyes and how much of a pain they were to get around especially for a Tai user like himself, a snap of the fingers and he was some where else. Genjutsu had never been his strong suit when it came to defending against it.

"And if you keep your training up you could become as strong as any of us it will just take time and effort"

He seemed to be a very positive and calm individual overall never losing the air of cool around him.

Uchiha Shira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sits there and thinks about the stuff he did at the training field when he was younger, he remembers the day of his first fight with bullies was at the training ground, he couldn't really do much at that time because he was burned out of energy and chakra from training, He shakes away the memory "stupid brutes if it was today i would have hurt em" he thinks. Shira comes back to after his memory and looks around the academy area.

"I don't know about you but the academy always looks different when i come here, everything getting upgraded to a new style and even the kids are wearing way fancier clothes than what i did as a kid." He finishes the sentence with a slight chuckle.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He smiles before chuckling slightly nodding his head in agreement.

"It truly has changed but then again that's the flow of time for you, nothing will ever stay the same and as time moves forward we as shinobi must do so as well. At the end of the day its the natural test of survival for us to keep up with these times and the newer generations."

He spoke in a calm tone letting his eyes wander around the halls and out the windows as he contemplated how much would change for these students when they left the safety of this walls. The world outside was not forgiving and many could lose their lives.

"I may not have rank as a ninja but I trust my strength, and after being outside the academy on missions and seeing the world as it is I would prefer to make an effort to make it that little bit safer for those who come after me."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back