Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

We are. . . [Sumi]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="san-serif">There were alot of things roaming through the mind of the Sennin, but he'd collected a good amount of data for the Daimyo to have a scenario of where Souji could be. Though he'd be selling out his own Clan head, what was he doing? What did he plan on doing? He didnt know but he was being drawn to this place. He didnt know really it didnt matter but he had to tell her. His senses flared. . . and the silence fell over him in this late hour. The time for those who did not have clocks would be 11 o'clock at night. . . right before the twilight hour. Though Tamashi could not wait. He needed to get this done. . .

Prior to this, he was wandering through his office with a woman strapped to his desk, unwillingly, a convict. Her crime? Killing two officials in an attempt of a rebellion. . . She laid there jawing off at Tamashii as he would take a knife to her neck. . . sliding it across her skin and allowing the tender nectar to fall from her, spewing a deep crimson liquid that would challenge her consciousness. . . her very essence. And as she took her last breaths, Tamashii would take a kiss from her lips whispering the darkest thoughts of his mind, 'When you die. . . I'll ravage your body. . .', and with that he'd manage to mark her with one last glance, her eyes flaring with rage but falling with sadness for she could do nothing, and she was powerless but she'd be dead. What he'd do next was horrid. . .

Reversing time to just before she died, but with the memories of her imminent death on her she'd flail. . . begging for the life she'd thrown away by taking the lives of those officials. This time... this time he'd just simply leave her there... chained in a locked room with no way out but leaving her with the thoughts of what would happen to her once he returned. Now appearing at the lowest step of this castle of a home, he'd flash to the door and knocking for a moment he'd never been inside of this place. He had no memory of this place thus he could not warp within its doors, so he'd simple knock awaiting an answer.

Sumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sumi had been deep in her studies, trying her best to focus. You could only fail so many times before it became just plain unacceptable. She lay on the living room floor, scrolls strewn about the room hardly leaving room to walk. Each scroll contained a different category, some her own notes on topics and others plans for the future. She hadn't quite decided what path she was going to take yet. What role she wanted within the military of her village known as shinobi. It was a hard decision, and one that she constantly reminded herself that she should have already made. It wasn't long until she heard a rapping on their door, which she'd glare at with frustration. Who would come to their home at this hour? It was 11 o'clock. It was the exact opposite of courteous. She would place her hands to her sides, lifting herself from the floor with a huff before making her way to the door.

She would crack the door open, peering outside and gazing at the man before her with her dark eyes. She would use a harsh tone as she spoke to him. "Do you know what time it is...? What do you want? I suggest you make it quick, or i'm slamming the door in your face." Her eyes were cold as they glared at him, still somewhat softened by the black bangs that hung near them but not over them. Her pale hand gripped the side of the door, holding it to her body.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="san-serif">Silence, the bereavement of time and solace he cherished the silence but as he felt the footsteps coming closer he knew it would fade away. . . cherishing the time alone but Tamashii himself loved people he loved being in parties and just allowing the world to eclipse his life from time to time and he knew things would not be so bad for that period of time. People were his drug. . . but Koroki and Jashin enjoyed the death, solace in silence and blood. It was definitely a conflict of interest to an extent. Though the steps now stopped. . . and the door creaked open and there he saw the astonishing face of a lovely young woman. . . though she was quite angry he couldnt help but gaze endearingly at her. He knew she was young. . . but it was Tamashii looking not Koroki or Jashin.

"Uhm...UH....Oh! Yeah, I need Haruka for some importan-...", stopping himself, he'd tilt his head not being able to hold in his comments, "...You're quite cute...", and with that the door was opened, he couldnt even stop himself from saying it but he could feel his face cringing as he knew it wasnt something he needed to say as he was busy on a trip. 'Damnit! Now this will turn awkward!' he'd think to himself as he looked on hoping not to get a door slammed in his face.

Sumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sumi would look the man up and down after hearing him request her sister's company. Right. Business. Sumi didn't know why she ever expected peace when her sister was the Daimyo. She would slowly open the door, making eye contact as he called her cute. Comments like that were wasted on Sumi. "Cute, huh? Are you insulting me?" It wasn't the typical response you'd expect from a girl of her age. As she let the door sit wide open, she'd point behind her. "For one, i'm not cute. I'm feisty. Get that straight. For two, I suggest you come in before I really do slam the door in your face. It's cold outside. So either you can be cold out there by yourself, or we can both be warm inside. Your choice." Okay, so if she was being honest the comment wasn't entirely wasted. Sumi wasn't as hard on males as she used to be. She just didn't like to be seen as 'sweet and fragile'. Which is what she amounted cute to mean.

She would remove herself from the door, pointing to the living room as she moved on to the kitchen, grabbing an extra cup. Before removing herself to study she had brewed some tea. Aside from that, she knew that her sister wouldn't approve of the way she'd answered the door. So she had to try to make a better impression. She totally wasn't flirting, right? Well.. Maybe. She did have to say she liked the man's strange eyes, which was the first thing she'd noticed upon returning to the room. She would take her place on the floor among the scrolls, pouring him a cup of tea before holding it out for him to take. "Drink it." She would state in a flat tone.

Sumi did wonder if he'd noticed who she was by now. Did he realize the 'young lady' he'd tried to flirt with was none other than the Daimyo's younger sister? That could work to her advantage. "So.. I'm gonna make a deal with you. I won't tell on you for flirting with me on what i'm assuming is a business meeting, if you don't tell my big sister that i'm not the most polite when it comes to answering the door and my temper is still shorter than a fuse." Sumi was bad at this. Horrible, really. She was certainly a girl who couldn't flirt to save her life. Good thing she's feisty.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="san-serif">She was definitely different. Something h did nto expect at all. Her way of doing things... opposite of anything he'd done previously. Though she'd see him warp from the door to the seat where she had told him to sit. Almost like a lost kicked puppy to its master. More so because he was intrigued with her than anything else. . . Though he'd nod looking her up and down as she walked away and came back. She... was bangin. He felt this warming sensation within him though, it was funny. It didnt matter right now. . . he didnt have those damned voices wanting him to take advantage of this girl... so he'd take it in stride.

". . .Uhm, thank you?" taking the warm liquid into his hands he'd stare the girl in her dark eyes but endearing. Lost in a void almost. Something was different about this. "Alright miss Feisty. As you see I chose to be warm inside with you. . .", though now he caught her looking at him. He noticed his eyes werent covered. The Eye of Jashin was peering at her. Quivering. Wanting. There was a reason he didnt hear the voices, it was because she was Haruka's sis. . . wait. 'Haruka has a sister? Since when?, he thought to himself. Then again he was told not to come here sometimes. . . by Souji.

Maybe this was the reason. Haruka's sister... studying? Hm, there was much to consider with this. Haruka could kill him if he was flirting with her sister. . . Hell, he was probably already dead for looking at her like he was. Eyeing her from top to bottom. Taking her apart and wanting to'put her pieces back together with his mouth or anything appendage he could use. "Deal, but it wont stop the flirting. You're very feisty like a zesty jalapeno, or Curry.", what he wanted to know was did she taste like she acted. . . he was one for the love of spicy foods.

Sumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sumi's interest couldn't help but peak as she saw the man warp from the door to take a seat. So it was that sort of business. This could be more fun. This could be more interesting. She didn't want to let him see the interest she was feeling, however. Never being one for showing emotions. Emotions were private. "Sumi." She would respond to him calling her 'miss feisty'. She'd continue to watch his eyes. There was something oddly appealing about them that made it hard for her to draw her eyes away, but once she'd realized she'd been staring she would quickly look down at one of the scrolls, trying to play off her obvious curiosity. One of the qualities that tended to get her in trouble. The other two obviously being her short temper and lack of manners.

She blushed slightly as he continued to flirt with her, comparing her to spicy foods. Get it together, Sumi... You're letting him win! Keep yourself in check, damnit! That was much easier said than done, however. Sumi wasn't really used to continued advances like this. Normally her cold attitude caused the opposite sex to quickly withdraw their challenge. She also never dealt with men this much older than her. "That's better than cute. I just hope you don't expect my manners to improve and that i'll start being all cutesy and sweet just because you're older, because I won't." She'd say in a sharp tone, glancing at him from behind her scroll.

She would glance between the scroll and the man sitting before her before somewhat nervously beginning to speak, her tone much more peaceful now. At least he wasn't loud and obnoxious. "... What was that thing you did..? That jumping thing. You're fast." Sumi had never seen Haruka do anything like that, not that her sister wasn't capable... Maybe? She didn't know for sure. She'd only ever really recognized her sister's affinity over ice. A skill that Sumi herself had not found she possessed. "... Is it like Haruka's ice? A natural ability? Or a ninjutsu? Even genjutsu could make sense possibly. A trick on another person's eyes to make it seem you moved faster than you did. I'm guessing possibly a bloodline ability considering the eyes. I've never seen eyes like that."

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="san-serif">Sumi was the name? Or was this some sort of charcoal idea for a grill that he wasnt informed of. Though he was definitely, trying to see what she was about. Tamashii was liking her but then it happened. . . 'Kiss her~ kiss Her~ Lick her~ lick her~', his eye would gloss over red for a moment and he'd not be able to confine himself he wasnt able to hold back much more but he needed to be able to. . . just for this moment. Warping next to her and scooting in a bit close, "Its a personal ability. I developed it myself with the power of Time prowess and Manipulation. I can be anywhere at anytime as long as I've been there once.", licking his lips at her, he'd smirk and lean back.

Now not looking at her but with the cup in hand, "You are quite amazing actually. . . a level above feisty. . . You're strong. And I can tell there is alot more to you than you are leading me to believe. . . Its funny, I think you might be alittle intrigued with me. . . I saw your blush.", and with that, he would smirk once more, knowing that it might get a bit under her skin but it wasnt enough that he could do to make up for how she was going to slam the door in his face moments ago. Though and then again he could help her with her studies. . . he could very much do very well with her around. . . if she was as smart as she was feisty and saucey.

Only time would tell though.

Sumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sumi would flinch, almost jumping out of her skin as the man appeared next to her, leaning in as she visibly clenched the scroll. She eyed him carefully, watching as he licked his lips and smirked at her. What was he doing getting this close? She just watched him carefully, listening to his words as he looked away from her and slowly unclenching the now wrinkled scroll in her hands. After him mentioning her blushing, her eyes would slightly widen before she'd look away from him. She hadn't really noticed the burnng in her cheeks. She always got the tone down when it came to hiding her thoughts and feelings, but her body always gave her away. It was the slight things she couldn't control, like the blush upon her cheeks that grew as he had tried to flatter her. "Don't flatter yourself." She would scoff, crossing her arms over her chest.

"One question leads you to think i'm intrigued, just because I made an observation. You're full of yourself. Aside from that I don't need you to tell me i'm strong for me to know it. So don't think after you insulted me with that cute nonsense that a few compliments and a little flattery is going to get you far. It won't." With that she would attempt to scoot away from him, picking up another scroll. A more specific scroll, one with her own writing. It was the scroll that she used to compile goals and techniques she wished to learn. "If you've meet one shinobi, you've met them all." She would mumble under her breath, rolling her eyes.

She would glance over her shoulder at the man who was now behind her. "... Besides. Whats it to you? I can be intrigued with whatever I want. I'm curious about the eyes. That's all." Her attention then returned to the scroll on the floor in front of her, grabbing a pen and scribbling down notes. Research information on time warping, speed, etc.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="san-serif">Nodding a bit he'd smile before listening to her thrall out words at him. She was quite angry? Maybe. . . Maybe she was, trying to muscle her way out of her infatuations. Though, he was older, maybe she was going through the tough girl phase... Maybe she was a tough girl. Actually no, she was tough. It resonated with her. Her actions. Stance. Demeanor. The words she used. The way she tried to hide her emotions. The things that humans could never hide. Little thigns always gave you away. And it was those little things that made Tamashii the master of detail. He had to be. Little things saved lives. little things could take his own.

Though this little bonita, was something he wanted to grab ahold of. He wanted to hold her and tightly move his hand to her mouth and to move her with him and take a kiss for his own. And thats when he got the idea, when he warped she staggered. And that was his window. He'd blink and as he would time would move back, to her it would seemingly nto have happened. . . or be like Deja vu. He was still sitting across from her and she was on the couch alone. However, this time when he warped he'd be directly in her face with hsi hand around her shoulder attempting to pull her into his body close with a soft kiss landing to her lips then cheek as he'd then pull away quickly to see her reaction. . . that was of course if he hadnt lost his life yet. And if it had worked to begin with.

Sumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
For a moment everything seemed kind of blurry. The room wasn't blurry, but her head... She had an odd feeling that she couldn't put her finger on. She hadn't even noticed what was happening because mentally she felt so lost. Everything happened so quickly. The next thing she knew she felt the man's hand around her shoulders and him pulling her in, by the time she realized where he was and what was going on his lips had pressed softly to hers and were moving to her cheek. Her initial feelings were of warmth, but Sumi didn't stay warm for long. She realized what he had just done. This man had used his prowess as a shinobi to take advantage of her and she was not happy about it. While his arm was wrapped around her shoulder, she would reach up with her other arm. Her hand was balled up in a fist with the intention of landing a punch right to his jaw.

Regardless of if it landed or not, he would soon realize he'd lit her fuse. "What do you think you're doing?! Who said you could kiss me, huh?!" She would yell at him, her face growing red with embarrassment. Deep inside, however, Sumi found herself filled with a certain longing. She found herself filling with emotions she hadn't felt before. "You aren't supposed to steal a girl's first kiss, damnit. It's a gift to be given as she sees fit! I'm going to fucking wreck you!" In her embarrassed rage she'd then continue to try to throw punches at him while he was in close proximity. Though they were wild punches as she was filled with rage and unable to think clearly.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="san-serif">Yelling, screaming, but nothing was more fun than what she cried out. Her first kiss. He wasnt all that surprised given how she acted towards him. However, a delicate flower not picked would be a flower that would wither away in the shadow of a weed that leeched off the vine. She was a Rose amongst lilys. A ruby in a field of diamonds. Why would that make her better? No... It made her more special than the rest. It was definitely something to be a ruby amongst the rest, because if you knew anything about collectors, you didnt care if something was mass produced. You wanted the short print. The soecial case of a miswording. You wanted the thing that stood out in its rarity from the rest. Sumi was this. She was it. With that kiss, he'd seal a fate for her that might lead to a life worth living.

The first punch landing cleanly, he felt her power. She was strong. Definitely ancient genes of the Water Country. Physical. Though, she was lacking something... power behind the punch. He felt it but his face moved back only an inch as opposed to being punched through a wall. Which had happened because of her sister. . . Or rather having his head slammed through concrete. It was funny to think that Sumi was on the road to being strong... if not stronger than her sister. It'd take a while but, Tamashii knew he could help her.

Then the barrage, wild, and without form. "You're fast but I'm faster. . . now stop yelling.", he'd speak cooly before he'd attempt to snatch her wrists out the air and pin her back warping them both against a near wall. If this worked he'd cast a Genjutsu through her leaving her and him within a realm of their mentality. It would look exactly as the room did however, there would be no outside interference. Thus she'd stop yelling, thus he'd have a chance to talk to her and try to rationalize a bit. . . though he didnt see that happening.

Sumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sumi didn't entirely understand his words at first, she heard them. She just didn't process them. Not until after she felt her wrist being snatched up and her back being slammed against a wall. She'd clench her jaw for a moment, glaring at him with her dark eyes. Up close it was easier to see their odd coloring. They weren't the same sapphire as her sister, though they certainly shared the same eye shape and piercing glare. It was hard to say what they were exactly. Some would say a dark blue, like the deep waters that once surrounded kirigakure before they were frozen over. Some would even say they resembled silver. Even a deep lavender shade of purple would be reasonable. Not that any of that mattered with the anger they were currently filled with. Sumi would attempt to flail, letting out grunts as she tried to toss her body around to force an escape, hoping that by thrashing about he would somehow lose his balance and release her.

"Let me go! I'm not a play thing for you to do with as you please." She would say while lifting a leg, attempting to land a strong kick to his stomach if he'd even let her raise her leg high enough to do so. She could feel herself starting to run out of stamina and quick. "Just because you restrain me doesn't mean I can't fight back or that i'm going to stop yelling!"

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="san-serif">"Play thing?", he'd note the leg he'd feel shifting, but not before listening to her as she squawked at him but he would chuckle for the moment as she would continue to squirm. Now they were in a realm of thought that was outside of her control here. He was the powerhouse here. He was the one. And with that extra umph he'd grip tighter on her wrists however, he made a space for her leg that seemed to come up to his stomach but it was... something odd. She left herself completely open for another advance, "Oh, so you seem willing enough. . . Hiking up your leg for me?", a coy chuckle would emit from his throat, and he'd quickly use his leverage to press deeper against her whilst moving his hand to her leg and wrapping it around his waist line before the kick would land.

It was now that they seemed to share air, to share the same breaths just about, "Well well miss Sumi, it takes two to Tango. . . Shall we? Bring your Feisty~ I'll Bring the fight~ Together we'll make sweet music~", in his lowest tone still in his voice but soft, he'd whisper in such a sing song tune it was odd. . . What was he trying to do? Seduce her? Maybe. Would she take the bait? Maybe. . . but this was a plan to see what she was made of. . . Maybe she'd quit, and allow him to take hold of her. He wouldnt mind. Maybe she'd fight and prolong the inevitable. . . Maybe. . . and he'd enjoy that as well.

The choice was hers.

Sumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sumi's jaw line would tighten as she clenched her teeth together tighter, feeling the added pressure to her wrist as she tried to continue through with the kick to his stomach. However, she'd find that she had left herself open, her cheeks burning as he moved closer and wrapped her leg around his waist. Now she found him only inches from her face. Sumi quickly turned her head to the side, trying to hide the fact that she was blushing. She was nervous. She was scared. The thing she hated the most in the world was being helpless, which he had all the power in the world to make her at the moment. But he didn't have to have that power... She could still try to take it back. Okay. Force didn't work... I don't know any useful jutsu for this.. And even if I did, he would probably go back to keep me from doing it. But if I can catch him off guard and manage to restrain him than I might be able to get out of this.

Sumi would let her muscles relax, glancing at him out of the corner of her eye. If force didn't work, the only thing left was a clever mind. If she tried to fake emotions, though, he might see right through her. So her best route was to be honest. Sumi would slowly turn her face back to his after listening to his soft whispers. ".. Please.. I.. I don't even know who you are. If you let me go, I promise to stop screaming." Sumi would glance down towards his stomach, letting her nervousness and confusion show through. ".. I don't even know what i'm feeling right now. I just want it to stop." She would say in a low, soft tone. Now if he just goes for it.. I can get out of this. If he thinks i've given up, he has no reason to keep up his guard. Or at least she could hope.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="san-serif">Well well well. . . "You're quite endearing for a girl who doesnt like to be called cute. . . Whats your deal?", he'd ask calmly. "I ask because you are a very pretty woman-to-be and you'd rather be noticed for how feisty you are than how cute you are.", he could see her blushing so he'd lay off. She was embarrassed enough by him, and Tamashii wouldnt let Koroki's work take too much control. Even though he was subtly infatuated with this girl. He had to get his head out the clouds and back into her pants the moment. Relaxing himself he'd begin to release her for the next phase, thougyh he expected nothing less than a destructive rib gut punch. . . for her to tell the truth would be something admirable. Especially in this situation.

Seemingly it would come that she would give up. . . or at least to his estimation. He grinned a bit as she loosened up and pseudo begged for him to let her go. A hit at her pride for sure. However, he'd let her temporary loss for now change soon. One could not stay down for too long without losing complete confidence. There was something going on here, and he'd want to see where it'd lead. Though, on his accord he'd instantly release her warping a few feet back and nodding."I'm quite sure you're stronger than that. And I could very much help you. . . though. . .", warping back to her attempting to grab her once more, he'd let his guard down quite a bit for this to work. . . but what could she do?

He wasnt at all worried. . . not about his well being.

Sumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sumi actually thought about his question. Not because she really had to give an answer, but because it peaked her own inner curiosity. She would let out a soft mumble, almost a whisper as she answered him, "I don't want to just be seen as a pretty face. I want to be more than that.. I want honor, pride, and respect. I want to be recognized for strength, not just because a few men think I look nice..." She looked down at the ground, hoping that her plan would work. Fearful that if she made eye contact with him he would see right through her. Soon after, however, she found herself released, almost toppling over before catching herself and looking to find him gone. She would quickly scan the room before spotting him, watching him carefully while avoiding eye contact. Eye contact distracted you. You got caught up in who people were, the way their mouth moved when they spoke... Instead she would watch his chest. She was sure if he made any quick movements it would be towards her.

No, she knew that if he made another movement it would be towards her. She would listen as he spoke to her, keeping her guard up. As his words started to trail off, she'd notice his chest disappearing from where it once was. He'd warped. This was her shot. Sumi would quickly sidestep and spin around, placing herself to be behind him when he would have appeared in front of her. Sumi would then make an attempt to jump onto his back and wrap her legs around his waist before he had time to comprehend what had just happened and try to put him into a headlock, pulling her arms up in an attempt to choke him out. If successful, she'd then lean in towards his ear to whisper in a rather proud tone, "How's that for feisty? Hmmm~...?" The smirk on her face audible in her tone.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="san-serif">And with that, he was caught officially off guard, noted he shouldve seen it coming. There wasnt much time for him to react to begin with, but he was full of himself right now so he didnt actually care about keeping himself safe. Even thought she was now choking the life our of him he'd still smile. Impressed with her improvisation, infatuated with her tenacity. Allured with her beauty. And above all astounded by her cunning. She would be a perfect fit... in his bed and in the ANBU Division... now how to make the second one happen?

The only sounds he'd make would be muffled sounds, attempts to speak would be futile as her grip was hard around his neck. Eh, it wasnt much to say at least she was strong. . . quite strong to say that much though there were many ways to get out of this hold. He could flip and slam her on the ground... but he did not want to physically hurt her. So what could he do? Maybe he'd just die. . . he could feel the air constricting as he'd fall to one knee gripping weakly on her arms.

"Yo....ur.....gewd....", smirking as his grip would grow weaker and weaker. . . until his hands would drop and he'd fall on his face. With breaths stopping and ultimately he'd be 'medically' announced as dead. At least considered such, however there were no medics around. However, the genjutsu didnt stop. Though did she even know it was a Genjutsu? Maybe... Maybe.

Sumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sumi wouldn't notice the way the man smiled, her key thought process had been surviving. She'd listen to the muffled sounds he'd make, keeping her grip as strong as she could. Why wasn't he struggling? Why wasn't he fighting back? She didn't understand. As he fell to one knee she would unwrap her legs from his torso, planting them on the ground and pulling her arms back harder. She would look to his face as he spoke, glaring at him. As he seemed to fall unconscious, she would release him and let him fall to the floor. Not being concerned with his state of unconsciousness. To be sure, she would kneel down to listen to his chest, watching his face carefully.

"Wait.. He isn't breathing..." She would mumble to herself, a look of fear now on her face. Oh no. Had she really killed this man? No! She couldn't have! What am I going to do? Haruka! I have to tell Haruka! She.. She can fix this. Haruka. Sumi was growing frantic, quickly getting to her feet and almost falling before catching her balance. She would start to run for the hallway before hitting what felt like a wall and falling. She would start to look around more frantically, her clear mind now gone from her. She could only feel panic building up inside of her. She would put her hands on the invisible wall in front of her and begin banging her fists against it. What was she going to do? She needed help. And she couldn't reach her sister. It was then that Sumi would let out a scream, a screech.

"Haruka! I need you! Haruka!" She'd scream down the hallway, to no avail. There was no answer. Sumi would feel her eyes well up with tears, her soul feeled with abandonment and fear. Her sister wasn't answering her, when she needed her the most. There was a man dead on their floor by her hands. What was she supposed to do? As she continued to yell and scream with terror in her voice she'd start to feel pain in her eyes as tears streamed down her face. She would go to cover her eyes, screaming even louder as the pain increased. "Haruka! I need help!" She would yell at the top of her lungs one last time before laying down on the floor, curling up into a ball. Why did her eyes sting so much? Sumi would raise her head from it's place on the ground, looking over at the man as her eyes began to shift, a pair of glowing red eyes peering at him from the spot that Sumi laid o the ground in the fetal position. As the tomoe appeared she would release one more hellish scream, the pain intensifying for a moment before it finally dulled down to a light stinging sensation.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back