Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

We have the forge, but lost our sanity [Requesting Reentry]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tagiushi Moro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Moro slumped his way to the village gates at a crawling pace. He had demanded to part ways from the rest of the squad to make a detour before returning, partially why he was delayed. Memory blanks abound, after he and Ayumu had recollected...themselves on a random beach somewhere along the lightning country peninsula, being separated from the squad no doubt had them worried, but considering Moro absolutely needed to place his genetic material back into his noggin before he showed his ugly mug anywhere near Rin-sama, finding an apt dentist proved fairly simple without the addition of two bikini-clad, bolter wielding she-demons and the Forge.

Moro stepped up to the gates and simply called weakly, "Let me through, please." Worrying the golden-sheathed, bling-clad tooth between his thumb and palm. His voice drained of all energy, he would need to save his last bit of charm for the actual conversation with the whoever was on duty. He desperately needed to avoid being stopped here. Left with only a terrible sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach, any whiff the gate guard had of the Forge would mean Moro would have 5 evil-sealing teams, a chakra bomb squad, and the hospital's resident Hitokage expert on his back, quick as a blink.

[requesting return entry]

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: We have the forge, but lost our sanity [Requesting Reent

Rikka2.jpg

bKsfsSc.png
“Moro-nii-chan!” greeted Eru as she ran up to the bedraggled fighter and glomped him as hard as she could. Only her characteristic eyepatch identified her as his imouto-slash-lover, because she was uncharacteristically clad in her formal dress beiges, complete with peaked cap. Just before she could crush the life out of him with her glompage, she abruptly started smacking him on the chest (cutely) with her balled-up fists. “You baka! Where were you?! That hentai showed up without you and with some girl! I thought I’d never see you again! Baka-nii-chan!” she whined. Composing herself briefly, she took a small, velvet-lined box out of a pocket on her uniform and presented it to him.

“Ahem…” she cleared her throat, attempting to seem more professional. “Regent Commander Santaru Rin-sama formally awards you the rank of buntaichou with all the responsibilities and privileges thereof,” she said, clearly reciting from rote. “See?! I’m one too!” she said, pointing to the new insignia on her lapel – the silver winged-skull. “So anyway, Santaru-sama says you are ordered to marry me, your loving imouto, as your first assignment! Oh, and Haruka-nee-chan wants us all to go to Squint’s to celebrate our promotions. But that’s okay, you can take me first! I know you're a healthy guy with needs!” she said, puckering her lips in anticipation.

[Entry granted! Promotion awarded, congratulations! And congratulations to all the children!]

Tagiushi Moro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: We have the forge, but lost our sanity [Requesting Reent

[ooc: Gee, Bill.]

Unthinkably, his face lit up as Eru ran towards him. He'd recognize that voice anywhere. Even giggling as she jumped on him, he spun her in a couple wide circles before allowing her feet to touch the ground again. "Boy am I glad to see you. Everything worked out somehow huh? Its about time the kid found himself a real girl I suppose. Raiden knows what would have happened if you two vultures were allowed to pick at him any longer. I was sure I'd see you again Eru-chan. I just wasn't sure if I'd be looking at you from between the bars of a cell or not! A genuine laugh escaped him then, until Eru pulled a tiny box out of her pocket.

Is that? "Congratulations Eru-chan! We made it! I still don't know how we made it but we made it! Unable to resist picking up his fellow squad captain and spinning her again. By the time Eru told him his false order, he was absolutely beaming, coasting off the glory and insanity of the mission's success. "Well, who am I to defy orders from the Regent Commander!? Lets go break in our cushy new captain's quarters! Rudely awakening Eru from her puckered up fantasy to drag her by the arm as quick as he could manage. They would have to be fast, knowing Haruka they would start drinking sooner rather than later.

[topic left]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back