Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

We meet again, I am so glad (Takeshi, Private)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Kage’s office, another place that Minako had to take herself to. It was probably unusual to be in two different kage offices so soon. She was here for a legitimate reason though.

Minako has recently made the trip to Konohagakure with a guide of sorts because she wanted to expand her knowledge and be the best she can possibly be. With the wind directing her here due to Takeshi’s offer that she couldn’t refuse, she readied herself mentally, she wasn’t sure what the hokage will say to her.

Knocking on the door, she stood back and waited for some sort of indication that she was allowed in. During this time, many thoughts have went through her head, will there be any news as to Minako arriving from Kumogakure?? Would she be in for some speculation from the others living within Fire Country?? She hoped that wasn’t the case. She hoped that rumors suddenly didn’t pop up either...

Words: 158
Summoning Takeshi​
<i>
</i>

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi heard the knocking sound on the door as he brought his eyes up to face the nose, sighing slightly he knew full well that he had a busy day and was still carrying on the theme of being buried in paper work. Takeshi waited for the door to be opened by the secretary if it was one of the appointments that he was expected, though nothing happened, there was no answer at the door which made the Uchiha raise an eyebrow. Sighing he closed the folder and slid it back into the draw before making sure that everything was out of sight. Walking over he opened the door and blinked as he looked at the person standing at the office door.

“Minako? I really did not expect to see you for a while, I am glad that you decided to stretch those explorer legs of yours and come over to Leaf. Please have a seat, make yourself comfortable. I cannot wait to hear some tales from you and get you all sorted out.”

Takeshi turned around and walked back behind the desk as he allowed himself to take a seat behind the desk and beamed a welcoming smile in the direction of Minako. As he allowed himself to just sit there and sit down for a few seconds it was clear that they where going to have a conversation and Takeshi would have some answers about this. He had questions before allowing the full introduction of Minako into the village, he would not have her like an outside. Instead she would be welcomed with open arms if she really was here to just lean about the culture and contribute to Leafs developments.

“How was the journey here, I hope you didn’t mind the walking I know that some people hate the idea of fresh air and sun on them. Personally I love it”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Minako’s face said it all, her emotions couldn’t be contained. She just wanted to bounce around and be all casual and ask how everything has been. It might help ease into the conversation and help each other to know each other better, they have only met each other once after all, which was a delightful convo from the start.

Upon Takeshi opening the door, he seemed surprised to see the blonde smiling at him and waiting for him to let her in. It was no bother though, she was just glad there was an answer at the door finally. It seemed that Takeshi hasn’t changed after all, she knew power could get to people sometimes, although she knew from the moment she met him, that he wouldn’t do such a thing anyway, he was a sennin the last time they met anyway.

“Of course.” Minako replied with a smile on her face, waddling straight into the room and taking a seat, just like Takeshi wanted her to. Crossing her leg over her other leg, she placed her hands on her knees and glanced towards Takeshi with them blue hues of her when he asked his question.

“Ah, it was amazing! It’s such a different type of scenery! While I was walking here, there were so many interesting flowers to look at. They were so different compared to the ones back at Kumogakure.” She admitted. “As for my legs… well… they were killing me afterwards, but it was good exercise, so I am not complaining, it was a beautiful journey anyway, and I don’t think I will forget it personally.”

Words: 269​
<i>
</i>

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi nodded as he allowed himself to kick his feet up and just enjoy the conversation between the two of them. He allowed himself to smile to Minako as he pondered the situation but was happy to see her sat opposite him. He had to admit during his time in tea he had very little enjoyment, but the tea time with Minako was one of the highlights, she kept the hope that there was a future between Cloud and Leaf. Right now, it seemed that it would be coming down to how Minako would feel about the move she was free to return to cloud if she wished but he would try and keep her around longer.

“So, tell me Minkao, what was expected of you when you were inside of Cloud, I want to have a general idea of what you were doing and what kind of role you had as well as your current rating according to the bingo book and your current rank inside of Cloud when you left, I will be giving you the same standard inside of leaf.”

Takeshi allowed himself to smile as he looked at Minkao it seemed she was travelling light, but he wasn’t about to comment on that, he was just going to accept what was happening and knew full well that they were lucky to have Minako. Leaving everything she knew behind, a palce she had grown up into and a place that she was going to be accepted into a village. Takeshi would allow her that privallage and right now that responsibility of picking her fate.

“Minako, you are as always such a lovely sight to see, a strong woman like yourself has potential, have you considered which branch you would like to join. Out of respect for you and how you hold yourself in esteem. We can get that sorted at least”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Minako… wasn’t sure how to answer that question, if she was going to be honest. She never really questioned what was expected of her, she really just went around doing her own thing and helping others whenever she possibly could. Maybe her view of things would be very skewered though due to what happened in the exam she participated in front of others, but it wouldn’t hurt to answer, right??

“To be honest, Takeshi. I always thought I was expected to be a demure shinobi, but one of my own identity, I always assumed it was to be expected I would try my best at everything, but take my time if needed. Same rank though… that's a relief… I have stayed as a Genin for such a long time.” She admitted. She wasn’t a Chuunin for that long of a time, she was a genin for around eleven years or so.

“As for strong, I wouldn’t class myself as that.” She spoke with honesty. “And to be honest… branch wise… I cannot be too sure. I was never interested in the medical side of things and I don’t even know medical jutsu, which is… funny.” Minako chuckled to herself. “I usually have my mind drifting to ANBU or the main branch, although to be honest. I do keep that going back and forth like a ping pong ball.”

Placing her arm right into the air, she placed it behind the back of her head and gave it a good scratch, unsure what to do now.

Words: 255​
<i>
</i>

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi nodded as he listened to Minako for a few minutes he allowed himself to nod slightly as he pondered on her replies and her actions. It seemed that she was just as relaxed as he was, and the conversation was going well. Though for how long he was yet to see. He allowed himself to fill out some documentation before filing it away quickly, this was it Minako was now fully fledged into Leaf and she was considered to be a full member of the village if she wanted it or not. Though he had the suspicion that she would be over the moon with this verdict.

“Consider yourself a Leaf Chunin, though I have my suspecisions about your actual abilities Minako, that is why I am going to request you seek out either Kenshin or Shinzo of the main branch. For now we will keep you helping them out until you find your true calling, if it is main branch then happy days. Now the second bit of information when you go to them inform them you have been told to report in for assessment for eligibility to the rank of Jounin. Thanks in advance for doing that.”

Takeshi nodded as he handed a letter than explained as much to Minako though he checked our out with that look the same he did when he was in tea due to no complaints being raised then. Leaning back behind the desk he grabbed an envelop and emptied it, letting the house key fall into his palm as he placed it on the table.

“Its nothing fancy but you do get a flat, its in the older area of leaf and the number is 23. It is what most of our single branch members get for there work inside of the village. One bedroom, bathroom, living room, kitchen, dinning room it gives the basics of what you will need to live, you do have permission to personalise it as you see fit so go crazy. I will try and meet up with you tomorrow for food say around 6:30pm, It will be in one of the finer restaurants in the village. Is there anything else I can help with?”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oh my, he really is going out of his way to make sure Minako made her way around Konohagakure safely. She wasn’t complaining, she really appreciated the help, it was great to have it because she would be completely lost otherwise.

Upon being told that she was considered to become a Leaf Chuunin, Minako simply beamed, she really was going to remain as a Chuunin after all. The main thing now though was that she was to go to two people known as Kenshin or Shinzo, and to inform them that she had to be by their side and to tell them that she was to be assessed for the rank of Jounin… this was very interesting for her. She was then told of her housing arrangements, which she was very grateful for.

“This information is lovely, and it would be fantastic to have dinner with you at that restaurant. It makes me wonder what the food in Konohagakure is like now that I think about it.” Her inquisitive mind starts once again, but she halted it as soon as it started.

“As for anything else, I think I am pretty much sorted. I think I can easily find my own way around from here on.” She admitted. She was rather independent after all, if she needed help, she would say so, at least she think she would anyway.

“Thank you for everything Takeshi. I am glad to be a part of this lovely country. I hope I can be a great asset and I will do my best.” She knew she had a few flaws, but she knew that being the best she can be was all she could offer.

Words: 281​
<i>
</i>

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to listen for each of the words that came out of Minako, it seemed that she would take up his offer for dinner and he was not going to say anything bad about that. He would enjoy the company and the mind of someone else, after all there was always someone else that could give you opinions but not someone who could do it from an outside point of view and he could respect that from Minako. Takeshi smiled as he kicked his feet up on the desk and allowed himself to lean back into the chair enjoying the moment instead of just throwing it past himself in those few seconds.

“Well I will let you enjoy your time then, meet me outside the restaurant around about half six, please wear something appropriate. Other than that you now have freedom, though I suggest you see Kenshin and Shinzo when you get a chance as they can really get you set up on the right track towards the branch. And Minako its great to have you with us.”

It seemed that Takeshi had done all the formal things and was connect with how they went, he was not going to make conversation when none was needed as he allowed himself to smile and glance up at Minako it seemed he was giving her permission to leave when it was needed.

[Topic left Unless Stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back