Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

We Need to Talk [Sousuke]

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]He was lucky to be alive. That's what they'd told him when they'd put him back together after his foolish stunt to save Suna's life. Kazuki had rushed him to the hospital and the doctors there had done everything for him even though his life wasn't in jeopardy, his future as a shinobi certainly was. His limbs and nervous system were run ragged in a way that only a human with nigh supernatural constitution could have survived but even then his survival was not without it's price and for a time it was looking pretty clear that he would he confined to a bed for the rest of his natural life with no ability to walk under his own power.

That is, until the Bishamonten Project experts got involved.

Hideyoshi Raijuta was a leading authority on the chakra system and the human nervous system in Sunagakure so it was no surprise that the staff attending to Katsuo had turned to him when they found that they could not fix one of the heroes that had freed them from the Diamond Maelstrom and the opportunity which presented itself was too perfect for their work. Katsuo was told after the procedure that there had been much hand-wringing over whether or not what they were doing was entirely legal given that the patient was unconscious but at the time it had been the only option to save Katsuo's mobility. As a result when Katsuo had awoken, he'd done so in a second skin... the white, silver and green power suit that the Bishamonten Project had implanted into his body the first time he'd let them literally get under his skin but this time he was told that there was no going back with it. The suit was literally holding his body together and if he attempted to disengage it he would almost certainly lose all pretense of mobility and even then his ability to walk and move would be hindered for some time afterwards.

And that was to say nothing of the fact that his chakra system appeared to be irreparably damaged. He could still mold chakra to some degree but it was small and erratic and certainly could no longer command the wind and thunder the way he had before. He'd sacrificed much of what he had been to save Suna's life and all he had to show for it was a fragile faith that she would not waste his gift to her. Once upon a time she had given much of herself to the Sunahoshi Clan and they'd benefited from that a great deal even though Suna had intended it to be a curse and now Katsuo had given that debt back to her. A walking cane clacking on the floor with every step, Katsuo stood before the doors of Sousuke's office for the first time since his "accident". His hair was cut short and his face was scarred, a far cry from the young man full of positivity and energy that he had been when he'd first come to the Kazekage Tower in the underground city.

And then, of course, there was the suit. It was a marvel of chakra-based technology, really. It was sleek and pristine looking, molded to his every muscle and curve and he hated that about it. It made him feel naked. Still, he hadn't found the time to acquire clothing to fit over the suit and it wasn't like he actually was nude in any way though he knew that the suit showed off his ass a little more than he'd preferred. He knew he had Fuurika to thank for that. Breathing a sigh, Katsuo reached up with his left hand and rapped a knuckle against the door of Sousuke's office-- a gesture that sounded much more like a furious pounding as Katsuo had not quite gotten full control over his muscles back just yet and the suit still magnified some things about him.|[legend="[[b][u]OOC Notes[/u][/b]] - [[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkdnrgA9j5w]BGM[/url]]"]
KWkwgeo.png

Sunahoshi Katsuo - The Last Sunahoshi
dwbW8t.png
[/legend][/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke sat quietly in his office. The only other present with him was his canine companion Kitchy. Sousuke had on his desk a variety of large ponderous tomes of history. He was in the midst of writing something, a thesis of sorts. It was something he had been putting together for quite some time, sourcing it was something else entirely. The thesis he had been putting together had been about the darker history of slavery in the times after the events at God's fall. The stylistic approach being taken was not a holier than thou sort, but it was a cold calculating approach taken. He was recording the various histories of slavery in Wind and how it was kept secretly hidden in plain sight. Sousuke finished a paragraph and then turned to his side. He was working on another article of sorts being the large reveal of what the Daimyo had been doing. Various groupings and people disappearing into the ether. Small principalities being taken off of maps. The map of wind country had changed perhaps a bit too much. Yes the Diamond Maelstrom was the problem, but even then the Daimyo had been really just erasing people from the map. Sousuke's eyes narrowed. He really didn't like either of the two pieces he was writing. He was known to be a mad man in the eyes of most people who were not Sunan.

Sousuke closed his eyes and rubbed them. He considered something else entirely different. To write a narrative in which he would detail what exactly the Daimyo had been doing. To put the facts on the table as to who and what he was. Yes the man had multiple wives, and some of them spawned children for him that were not consented. Shouki was the child of Fuu, Shouki abused here and did things that made Sousuke rather ... uncomfortable. He began to write the narrative, and he was able to get a page in but then he would pause as his door was being struck and done so very loudly.

Kitchy began to bark and growl. Something was not right. Sousuke would get up from his seat and would walk over to the door. He tapped his finger on his lip and he would open the door. What he saw came as a bit of a shock. He knew the armour, but the individual who wore it was not immediately familiar. Sousuke blinked, and for him in that second time froze. Hair. Too short. Same colour. Scars. Cheekbones still the same. The armour. The very same armour he wore from Shouki's battle? Hard to tell. "Katuso."<i></i> He announced. He knew the who now. Knowing who then allowed for the how and the why to come to fruitarian. He opened the door fully and walked back to his desk. He picked up a chair and offered it for Katuso to sit on it.

Sousuke had heard a story. A story about his secretary and how she was indeed an Ancient who he did not find himself in favourable terms with. Yes. Mother Suna was not the benevolent goddess the histories had recorded. She was indeed a soul devouring Ancient. Suffice it to say Sousuke kept the knowledge of such to himself and to very few. He took the knowledge very hard and if it affected Sousuke in such a way? Well, for others it might be maddening. Sousuke believed in his lineage, and as a whole it was what made Sungakure what it was. The stories of the First Men. The concept of it being a lie? Well that was disheartening and that was putting it mildly.

He stood there and awaited Katuso to have a seat. Katuso was his elder and given his condition there was plenty for him to say. It was his place to speak first and foremost. Katuso had given power back to Suna, and that made Sousuke wary. Sungakure was being stretched and stretched thinly. He did not trust Ancients, and they in turn did not trust him. He had not seen Mikaboshi since the day he was freed and that was that. The one thing he did was take Mikaboshi's words to heart and he continued fighting the Daimyo on his own terms. Sabotage worked well, and cutting into his supplies and repurposing them accordingly. Roku had made a declaration of war, and Sousuke did not comment about it. His own deeds were not in the light, but in the shadows. It was Sousuke's way, never to make a big show of things. He did not like attracting attention. "What would you have me do?"<i></i> He spoke quietly.

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]Every step of Katsuo's was heavy as he hobbled forward, his walking cane rapping on the floor with each step of his right leg. Raijuta assured him that if his chakra system recovered fully the suit would pull a small amount of energy from his body passively so that it could assist him in moving normally but at this point in time it was unclear to what extent it would do so. The head of the Bishamonten Project had not minced words or sugar-coated the state of things for Katsuo and he would not have had it any other way. He would not have wanted Raijuta to lie to him and pretend that his body was going to make a full recovery when that was outside of his reach. Still, that would not stop him from trying to get back there someday. It hadn't been terribly long ago that he hadn't possessed any talent with Ninjutsu or Genjutsu at all and the Spark of Primus had changed all of that for him, at least temporarily. Taking the seat that Sousuke had offered him, Katsuo was quiet for a moment.

Roku had declared war against Sora and that was why he was here. Seemed like Sousuke probably knew that judging from his solemn reaction but for the moment that could wait. He had something that he needed to say to Sousuke first. With his hands resting on his cane, Katsuo looked up at Sousuke from where he sat.

"I need to know that this thing between you and Suna is done with." He said quietly. He wasn't asking, this was not a request. Sitting in Sousuke's office a shell of his former self for the sacrifice that he'd made, Katsuo was reaching out to Sousuke to make him understand that he believed whole-heartedly that Suna would uphold her end of things even if he himself was having trouble buying that idea. "I need you to promise me that it's in the past."

War was coming and they could no longer afford to be fighting multiple foes on multiple fronts. Whether or not Sousuke liked Suna or agreed with her methods the simple truth was that -- like Mikaboshi -- they could no longer afford to have her as an enemy. The ancients were beings that lived for a very long time and as a result they could afford to play the long game by sabotaging Sunagakure's war with Sora and then simply... waiting the Daimyo out and striking when a weaker descendant of his was in power. Perhaps that was what Mikaboshi was doing now-- simply waiting to prey upon the weakened victor of their conflict, but Katsuo had to believe that wasn't the case. If he let the "what ifs" of the decisions he'd made plague him too much then he would just be paralyzed by future indecision.|[legend="[[b][u]OOC Notes[/u][/b]] - [[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkdnrgA9j5w]BGM[/url]]"]
KWkwgeo.png

dwbW8t.png
[/legend][/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Katuso made his way in. The room fell silent, even Kitchy did not say a thing as she awaited Katuso to take a seat. Watching Katsuo move made Sousuke look to his own metallic arm. There was a difference here. Katsuo still had a body, in a way where as Sousuke could remove his arm, and the lower part of his legs. It was an oddity to watch. There were words, odd ones, between himself and Raijuta. The concern of human will still being intact was the primary one, and Sousuke wanted a guarantee that Katuso would still be of his own will. Sousuke did not want Katuso to become a puppet of any sort.

Sousuke would stand resting against the glass wall. He listened to him speak words that caused conflict to arise in the mind of the Takahashi. He was staring at Katuso, but it was unfocused for a moment. Yes. Suna had been beaten quite badly by Katuso and Kazuki. Then she was restored. Part of Sousuke wanted to see her perish entirely. That would never be the case as Ancients never died, they just reformed as far as he understood. It may take decades to do so. The safest thing to do? It would be to lock Suna's remains in a box and to let it sink the depths of an ocean. Cut off from her primary element. Cut off from humanity. Just to be rotting for the rest of time in that box. Cut off several loose ends there, and he would not have to worry about the religion of Mother Suna anymore. It would endure as it always did, and only a few people who knew it was best to be mum about the matter.

Sungakure had built itself on the legend of Mother Suna, as in part it was named after her. To learn that she was not what she was supposed to be was disheartening. Why did it matter so much to Sousuke? There was the joke that Sousuke was a machine programmed to do what was right for the village. Yes, Sousuke showcased symptoms of being a machine for he did not sleep, and could go on for long times without proper human nourishment. He was not an Ancient, he was not a demon. He was a deeply flawed descendant of the First Men. Yet machines had power sources, and in the curious case of Takahashi Sousuke his power source in some minute way was his religion. Was he deeply religious? Well he prayed to Mother Suna, thanked for what one might deem illogical favour in the tasks and the successes he had. Goddesses were meant to be indestructible, but such was not the case. He had cut into her and rendered her unconscious. The odd part about this too is that a goddess, supposedly, is empowered by the love of her people. Clearly that did not work out either.

"Normal people would say 'never' considering the fact a dead relative who is a simple husk does the bidding of one such as her."<i></i> He spoke, at times his voice would give off a harsh metallic resonance. Sousuke was conflicted. He had data and facts, but given what he knew of history things did not fit together. Tactifully he had chosen the word 'her' and not Suna. Sousuke knew what Katsuo meant, and equally part of him could give a Deep Court answer. Suna was short for Sungakure. Sousuke in what time he had with Mikaboshi had learned that wording had power. He did not do that. He proved to be, as Enzeru joked, the machine that did what was the best for Sungakure. "I'm not by any stretch of the imagination what one calls normal."<i></i> A normal person would not have released Mikaboshi given his long history. There would be never ending arguments back and forth about how letting an apex predator out and about a dangerous thing without having a leash. "The past of course is poorly recorded at any rate given the situation we're really in, but yes it is in the past."<i></i> Katuso was aware of this by now. "Jashin ... supposedly we have seen in action. Maybe Jashin is an Ancient, or maybe he is indeed a god. Is there any higher power worth believing in that will ... not be a farce or be poorly recorded? I asked you, when we first met, to be incorruptible in the event of a crisis of faith. You said no and outlined your reasons why which I can comprehend. At the same time our faith in Mother Suna, should the truth be revealed, will be truly and utterly devastating to a state founded in her name of all things. Do I just put it out of my mind, and realize there is no afterlife and we should just resign ourselves to empowering Ancients? There is comfort believing in something of a higher power."<i></i>

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]"You know I'm not a godly man Sousuke. I could never quite bring myself to keep the faith in the figures of the past like Suna and Primus the way that some in our family do." He referred to the way that the Masashi Clan worshiped their ancestors but primarily revered both Primus and Suna as patrons of humanity. The Masashi Clan kept no "gods" so to speak but there were certainly those in the clan which took the observance of respect towards those historical legends to a degree which bordered on religious worship. "Over the years I've seen too much misery to really believe in a god so when I look up at the stars I can only think them empty or, failing that, full of creatures that can't see us or don't care about what happens to us. In the end... once upon a time my mother told me that there is nothing but what we make in this world and I think that's about as close to a faith as I'll ever keep. Still, you're not wrong. People need symbols to look up to and help them believe that everything will turn out okay in the end."

There was no running from this anymore. For over a decade Katsuo had spent his life running from his legacy by throwing himself at every monster or demon or villain that he could find out in the desert. He actively went from place to place looking for the biggest and meanest bad guys to distract himself from the idea that his life was already pre-determined for him. That his destiny was to go to Sunagakure and become the Kazekage. Then after finally coming to Sunagakure he'd only done more of the same. The battle against the Cabal and then the Diamond Maelstrom and then Mikaboshi. All of it had been distractions while he told himself that he wasn't worthy. That he would only hurt Sunagakure by rising to the clarion call of destiny that sounded in the back of his mind every minute of every day.

But now he could no longer do that. With his arms and legs recovering and his ability to fight taken from him, there were no longer any distractions. He couldn't tell himself that he needed to finish this or that fight. He couldn't say that he needed to find those responsible for his father's death because he knew who was responsible now. Once upon a time he'd told Sousuke that the people of Sunagakure didn't need him the way that those on the frontier did but even then that wasn't true, he just hadn't discovered yet how untrue it was. The people of Sunagakure lived in constant fear of attack from the next Cabal or Sovereign or monster. They needed an object of stability-- a symbol of peace and justice that they could use to steady their hands as they faced the menacing unknown that each day brought.

"You once asked me to be your Kazekage and..." He trailed off a little bit before looking back up at Sousuke. "I think maybe that the time for that has come. I still think that you're the leader this village deserves but right now you aren't the one that it needs."
|[legend="[[b][u]OOC Notes[/u][/b]] - [[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkdnrgA9j5w]BGM[/url]]"]
KWkwgeo.png

dwbW8t.png
[/legend][/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Katuso had explained his theory and way of the world and what his mother told him what lurked in the skies above them. Yes, there could quite possibly be other worlds than this one. People were so situated upon what they thought of this world and how it worked. Sousuke was one of them. For a time he thought that Mikaboshi was the first darkness of time and space. In his own weird logic he had a story in his head, perhaps a romanticized version, of how while Mikaboshi was the first he had lived so much longer than the other elements he was passed his prime and he was usurped. It didn't really have to make sense in the grand scheme of things really. It was a story in his mind he had worked out. Everything had to be explained or had some sort of explanation to it for Sousuke. "I know you're not a godly man. I also know you have seen far more things than I ever have because of my position and lineage to this village. I only saw the ocean for the first time when I travelled to Soon's harbor in particular."<i></i> Katuso spoke of how people needed symbols. "People indeed do more than the law of averages."<i></i> Things had not been the best in Sungakure for some time. Sousuke had been doing anything and everything to fight that.

A very strange thing occurred next. Something that Sousuke had sought for a long time. A Sunahoshi on the throne of Sungakure. The sensation was odd. It felt as if he had fallen some distance and hit a stone surface. Worry and doubt grasped at him. Not worry and doubt about Katsuo's abilities, but the fact he had left Katuso the realm to take control of in such an imperfect and terrible state. Sousuke would walk forward and kneel down before Katuso. He knelt down so far as to have his forehead press against the cold platting of the floor. "I know you don't like it when I do this, but I must. Tradition."<i></i> Tradition was very much a part of Sousuke. Ever since he entered this world, he had always been subjected to it for good or for worse. Sousuke had bowed before Katuso on two ocassions. The first when he met him, the second was when Katuso had bested Kaito and had shown the power of Primus. It was something to see a thunderstorm indoors. "I, Takahashi Sousuke the third of my name, concede the title of Kazekage to Sunahoshi Katuso the first of his name. May he succeed in all of his undertakings, and may long be his reign."<i></i> Sousuke did not rise from his position on the ground. Should Katuso wish it of him, he would throw himself off of the building as punishment for his errors. "I am prepared to face your judgment for my errors in my usurping rule."<i></i>

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]Sousuke fell to his knees and Katsuo winced in response. He hated that Sousuke saw him like this. He hated that anyone would see him like this. To demand that others prostrate themselves before him in worship was the decree that the sort of man like Ishii Shiro would make. The Daimyo saw himself as above all others and as a part of that he demanded that all others abase themselves accordingly. For many years, Katsuo had struggled with this part of the concept of rulership. Was there something to being a leader that he just didn't understand that required this? Certainly his father couldn't have been the kind of man that would have abided a dictate that required men to kiss the floor before him and yet still Sousuke believed it was necessary. Still, he couldn't deny that Sousuke seemed to have a fixation on his perceived failures as a leader. He believed that he had single-handedly steered the nation onto this course of disaster without accounting for the fact that he could not control the actions of others. He held himself responsible for the gluttony and inhumanity of the Daimyo when that responsibility fell on no one's shoulders but Shiro's and those that supported him.

Easing himself up, Katsuo used his walking cane as leverage as he slowly wobbled and stood up out of the chair that he had been siting in. It seemed right to stand up for this. He didn't like the way that Sousuke went immediately to bowing and scraping but by now Katsuo realized that Sousuke was too attached to the idea of his traditions to ever be totally broken out of them. Instead he had to come at it from another way. Standing before him, Katsuo leaned on his cane and placed both hands, one over the other, on the top of it.

"I accept your concession of title, Takahashi Sousuke and bid you to rise." He didn't know anything about Sunagakure traditions so, at this point, he was basically just making things up. It sounded okay, even if he knew it was flim-flam. "My judgment is this: I sentence you to live and fight for your people. Be without fear in the face of danger. Use your strength to safe guard those weaker than you. Use your voice to tell only the truth, even when it may lead to your death. And for as you live suffer no evil to stand. That is your charge, just as it is mine."

Sousuke saw himself as guilty and so Katsuo would give him a charge that he could be proud of. He refused to see pride in his successes as Kazekage, of which there were many, and was only willing to see his failures. So in his judgment, Katsuo charged Sousuke to be as he already was. To be a righteous man in an unjust world. To fight for those that could not fight for themselves. And most importantly to oppose tyranny where ever it reared it's head. He had no idea if it would take but Katsuo wanted to give Sousuke something that he could be prideful in. Something that for once the man could see goodness in rather than only the grim specter of failure. In that way, Katsuo was trying to see Sousuke free by giving him this oath.

"Now get off the floor you doof, you know I hate that."
|[legend="[[b][u]OOC Notes[/u][/b]] - [[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2tGEiYU9KU]BGM[/url]]"]
KWkwgeo.png

dwbW8t.png
[/legend][/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke for the longest time had been haunted by many things. Fuu had assessed it as a fear of misadventure, and that he was his harshest critic. Fuu further stated that he was perhaps better off being born of another household, but Sousuke had been born a member of the Takahashi. A family that had one of the best recorded lineage in all of Wind Country. Yet he found no pride in that. He awaited his judgment.

Sousuke would turn a slight shade of red when he was told to rise by Katuso. Doof. A silly word. Sousuke's mind sought out to find out what the word had meant. This was the first time he was called such a thing. Shiori had called him a dork before, and he had corrected her on that because ... well a dork was something he was not. "Wh... what is a doof? I've never heard of that word before. Is it one of those slang words? It is certainly not part of my vocabulary."<i></i> Sousuke would rise up and stand on his own feet. The smaller of the two men would think about the sentence given to him. It was ... something curious. A strange warmth came over Sousuke. It was not the sort of warmth one had when they were sick or having a fever. It was a rare feeling he had. He thought about it for a moment, mayhap this was this thing called happiness? It was something worth having his father told him in a message once. He had felt it before with Yume. Perhaps it was this thing called pride. Well, a little bit of pride could not be harmful. These words of his king after all. A small smile would appear on Sousuke's face. A simple smile and one that did not seem forced.

He could not remain silent though as there was work to be done. Sousuke would clap his fingers along the palm of his hand. It was time to report to Katuso now and be of use. "I would report to you that we have captured another Sovereign agent. This one goes by the name of Taro and is the Kirishii in the files Fuu or Michi gave us. My cousin Matsu, who you have never met, advised me ... to kill him. Taro is very much alive and is in the custody of Roku. I was not given a formal report as to what occurred to the other one."<i></i> Yes. Matsu was difficult, and yes he very much wanted Taro killed entirely. It was a difficult situation to be in, yes Taro could give them information. "Roku and him had a friendship of sorts, but Taro is very much the profile we were presented with. He is a man who very much thinks he is the hero and that we are the villains. I do not think I am socially capable of getting along with him since he seems ... to be of a very physical nature like Kuro. I have increased security on him due to my ... cousin's temperament and intense desire to murder him."<i></i>

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]"Before we move on to matters of policy, I think we owe your officers an explanation." He'd said "your" officers as though he hadn't just accepted the title of Kazekage from Sousuke and he winced a bit at his mistake. Thinking as the head of the Sunagakure military would take some getting used to. It wasn't something that Katsuo was entirely unfamiliar with as he'd been trained to lead squads of rangers in his past and at one time been groomed to assume control of the clan as a whole over his brother Reiko even though Reiko had been the son of their Primarch. Many of the adults in the Masashi Clan knew that Katsuo was the son of the last Kazekage and regarded him with the distant reverence that they thought befit the last scion of Primus' bloodline. He remembered growing up always at the top of his class but also being very alone for that fact save for his brother who was always hot on the heels of his progress.

Walking over to the large window that was present in the office, Katsuo raised his hand and looked out across the village as he leaned against the window. Perhaps somewhere in the spatial universe his father could see him and was proudly watching as his son finally assumed the mantle of Kazekage but Katsuo did not feel honored. Sousuke believed in him but Katsuo very much feared what was to come. How would Roku and Kazuki feel when they found out that their Kazekage had abdicated to a man that they barely knew? They'd almost certainly be angry. Still, even if they could not believe in him for the fact they did not know him hopefully Sousuke's sennin could understand what it would mean for the villagers to have a Sunahoshi on the throne once more. He could become a symbol of stability for them during these days of conflict which were sure only to escalate. When it reached the offices of Ishii Shiro that a new Kazekage had been crowned-- a Sunahoshi one no less --he would almost certainly look to retaliate. He would want to try and sweep Katsuo's feet out from underneath him and make him look weak. Given that, he needed to be able to rely on Kazuki and Roku as he had during the battle with Shouki.

But there was someone else that he wanted to be able to rely on as well but that could wait. He had no idea how to contact her, after all. He'd need to try and have Mikaboshi reach out if he could find the Old Shadow. Mikaboshi had gone completely missing following his release from the Black Blade and even though they lost a potential ally in that Katsuo recognized that it was better to have Mikaboshi MIA than actively working against them.

"Would you send for Kazuki, Roku and Kuro? We should talk with them immediately. Once we make this announcement things are going to start moving very quickly and we need to be ready."
|[legend="[[b][u]OOC Notes[/u][/b]] - [[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2tGEiYU9KU]BGM[/url]]"]
KWkwgeo.png

dwbW8t.png
[/legend][/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Katuso had asked that he call for Roku, Kazuki, and Kuro. Sousuke would nod his head. A metallic face plate would shift over the right half of his face. Sousuke would tap his fingers along the side of the plate acquiring the frequencies of each individual person. "Roku would you come by the tower? ... Yes this is a formal summons."<i></i> Next up was Kazuki. Sousuke would acquire his information. "Kazuki. I'm going to need you at the tower."<i></i> Finally there was Kuro. Sousuke would call upon him last but certainly he was not the least. Roku did not exactly get along with Kuro, and Sousuke was wary of Kuro's alliances with the Miroku clan. Sousuke at best tolerated it, but Sousuke was a far better politician than perhaps Roku, Katuso, or Kuro. "Kuro. Would you come to the tower? Yes ... ASAP if you don't mind."<i></i>

Sousuke noticed Katuso had winced earlier. It seemed like he was going to have a hard time adjusting to his new title and role. He believed that Katuso would succeeded where he failed. Yet there was a very strange thought that lingered on the outside of his mind. Katuso had to have known by now the truth about Mother Suna. Yes he told Sousuke to put what conflicts he had in the past with her, but surely he had to have come to the understanding that the history everyone had, was not correct. Katuso had wanted peace with Ancients, but it was their diet which concerned him. He highly doubted that any Ancient would refrain from consuming human souls. Yes, the same could be said about humans but ... there was something very sour about their methods. He had made peace with Mikaboshi. He had made peace with Mother Suna. Katsuo had the memories of Mikaboshi, surely he had to have known that out there Fuujin and Homura had 'supposedly' returned. Those were two entities he doubted peace could be brokered with, but more importantly it was Mother Suna's actions that had driven it.

Sousuke had grown quiet as he awaited for the others to come. He was running his palm across his knuckles as he was thinking hard about the whole approach. Ancients were powering the Daimyo's war effort. Would it not have been better to have Ancients has a whole taken off the of map sans Mikaboshi? Mother Suna had not been destroyed, and still remained an unknown. Sousuke did not trust her. He could not. Her existence was a poison and a cancer. Yes, Sousuke would not raise a blade or a hand to her, but he certainly hated her entirely. How could one ever love another who genuinely saw the other as food, and a liar?

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
"Kazuki. I'm going to need you at the tower." Kazuki's headset would speak to him. The Senju Overlord immediately recognized the man's voice. It was Takahashi Sousuke, current Kazekage of Sunagakure. He had been expected a call from the village's leader because he had crafted a pair of lenses for Nagato, thus the call had not been unexpected. He, however, did not understand why was the tower the place for such gathering. The logical conclusion was that he was being summoned not to collect the lenses but for some affairs of the state between Sennin and Kage. Luckily the Shadow Sword had been in his office when the headset call came, meaning the journey between one room and the other would be a very short one. As usual, his presence would be felt before his frame could be seen. A unnatural coldness would invade his surroundings, breath would become visible as the temperature plummeted. The wind would howl and the shadows everywhere would grow livelier with the White Wolf's presence. He would be dressed in the same clothing everyone had already seen him wearing and he was still as pale as ever.

Upon entering the room, Reaper would quickly notice the Takahashi Highlord was not alone. There was a second individual, a certain Sunahoshi that had aided him against Mother Suna. Katsuo, the guy he had left in the hospital at the wake of said battle. "Sousuke you have summoned me and I have come. I see you have recovered well from the fight with Shouki." the Sennin would note before addressing the other individual. "And you must be Katsuo. I don't think we have formally been introduced to each other though we are hardly strangers by now, given we have fought side by side at least once by now. My name is Senju Kazuki and I am glad to see you recovered." the Death Court Lord would declare. "Though you are still a long way to perfect health." the Deep Court Hybrid would quickly add. Kazuki was a keen observant and he had deduced Katsuo was not well, though he was far from being on the verge of death as he once did.​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qMBans8jyM][b][u]Deep Court Omen[/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

Senju Kazuki – Occult Sennin
sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyojin Kuro showed up in Akuma Kuro's place... he was the only avatar of Kuro that did not look exactly like Kuro in fact Kyojin looked far more like Kaibudo himself if the elder warrior had horns and chakra gem implants. . Kyojin Kuro stood at seven feet and weighed in at four hundred and fifty pounds. He wore a sand camouflage pattern heavy armor made of Takahashi fire-forged steel with matte-black transformation seals allowing it to switch from desert colors to pitch black dependent on Kuro’s vocal command or four tap sonic patterned code along his right thigh plate. Kyojin Kuro wore a matching belt and sheath around his waist where he had sheathed a pair of blade attachments for his battle gauntlets. Kyojin Kuro wore his battle pouch atop the belt it was a simple lizard leather pouch but easily camouflaged by rubbing it with sand or crushed stone if ever necessary just above his right hip. Kyojin Kuro wore his leg sheath on the interior of his left armored thigh just atop his silk gi shorts. A convenient slot in the multi-folded steel of his left thigh armor allowed Kyojin Kuro full access to his items without showing exactly where it was till he motioned to grab it. Securing his Takahashi forged battle guards and lower leggings were Kyojin Kuro’s enhanced runic terran sealed leather wraps for his hands, forearms, shins and feet. Kyojin Kuro had wrapped his armored tail around his belt making it appear that Kuro wore a belt of armor resembling hand-sized reinforced double blades. Kyojin Kuro wore his mane of silver hair in tight war braids in ancient ceremonial fashion making his oxen horns much more pronounced but also making him look like a serious battle veteran, massive chakra gems implanted into his flesh and endoskeletal structure stood out on the back of his hands. The chakra gem in his left hand was emerald green with a spiral of a star in its center, if you looked at it closely and long enough one could see where it interfaced with the flesh and bone with tiny bio crystal circuits. The chakra gem in his right hand was ruby red with a six point star in its center, this one also interfaced with his flesh and bone with tiny bio crystal circuits. These carmot stones allowed Kuro to dramatically pulse chakra throughout this body which was now one of the keys to his defensive capabilities. It also allowed him to control his metabolic rate at a degree he had never believed was possible. His dark flesh was runed with runic terran seals and tattoos. His horns looked as if they were part of his armor along with his gems but the discerning eye would know that they were part of this giant warrior's body.

Kyojin Kuro would take a knee before Sousuke and Katsuo with his right arm over one of his twin hearts as he acknowledge the presence of Katsuo, although he did not look well at all. " Brother Sousuke, Lord Masashi Katsuo, I barely recognize you but it is good to see you alive. I have come in Kuro's place as his guardian avatar. It seems the gods do answer small prayers now and then."<i></i> This was in reference to Kuro's theory that Mikaboshi had not completely consumed Katsuo during his physical possession of the last Sunahoshi.

Kyojin would stand to his full height after nodding to Kazuki then addressing them all formally with news he was going to report directly and in written format once the details of his current personal mission were fully updated. Since Kuro had been summoned it was best he tell them now directly rather than wait.

"Greetings to you all, I have come in Akuma Kuro's place, he is currently engaging in direct vengeance against the Daimyo. I was going to report his efforts should an actual battle occur but at this very moment he is simply being escorted into the palace by a large contingent of troops and a known Sovereign entity whom files identified as Ichi. Battle forms Assassin and Summoner along with Sharingan Kuro are all in Sora preparing a massive counter assault against the Daimyo once the terms of Kanly are discussed, whether they are accepted or not the Daimyo will know the Wrath of Toraono Kuro."<i></i>

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 1: 'The Call'| Arc said:
[col]Within his quarters at the ANBU Headquaters, within his disheveled, cluttered office one would find the Sennin known as Roku sitting. His eyes, tinted with a hue of red, seemed to be lazily glaring at a closed circuit monitor. On the desk in front of him rested his Tenken mask, a figure he had not portrayed with any great frequency recently. A yawn would escape his mouth as the chatter would come over his come device.

"I'm busy... is it important?"

His tone would not simply be one of frustration but it would not be pleasant either. It was a mixture, he was a mixture. Exhaustion, frustration, anger, confusion, hopelessness, doubt... all of it swirled within him more than ever. It wasn't just the monitor, more so the image on the monitor, it was all of it. The mission into the depths of the hole may have served as a victory on paper but for Roku it was the start of a decline, the start of a descent. Questions of loyalty, questions of what he was doing, the inability to save his friends, the inability to kill an enemy, the inability to save an enemy. All of it. It was maddening.

"Maniac..."

From over the static stricken comms device would rattle off: "Yes, sir?"

"Keep an eye on him."

With that, one of his trusted ANBU would be set on his newest guest as he would go to attend to whatever it was that Sousuke deemed so important. It wouldn't take long for him to arrive at the Kage's tower. It would seem he was running a bit late but he would quickly enter as Kuro was kneeling before Sousuke and the one known as Katsuo. A smirk would appear on his face as he looked at the goofy, overly formal expression. He would go the opposite, giving a slight wave to the group before folding his arms and waiting the big announcement. His body was heavy, his soul was heavy. His exhaustion wouldn't show through.

His right brow would immediately arch up as Kuro began to do what he had come to understand about Kuro; say something that sounded disastrous.

"You are going to confront the Daimyo... alone..."

He had more he wanted to say, but the thought seemed to only make him feel heavier. His exhaustion would start to claim him internally as he would merely stand frozen in place. What was happening? Was this place going entirely mad? Who would purposely send themselves off on a suicide mission that could not have provided any benefit to them or the village. Kuro, or at least the one there, was guaranteed, if nothing else, to be capture and held as a captive.

All he could do, while trying to process all this, was merely turn towards Sousuke. The Kage had the innate ability to keep a level head, process, and give some guidance. His moments of inhuman-like tendencies really allowed him to flourish in these spots as a flawed human like Roku struggled. He would just wait for something. Anything.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:
511 words
|
tumblr_maps9ewbyp1r72ht7o1_500_by_dbheroes-d8d0nj4.gif
[legend="[img]http://i.imgur.com/WSBLHAP.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/d1AN2WH.png[/img]"]

Name: Roku
Epithet:
Height: 6'2"
Build: Muscular
Eyes: Red
Blood Type: O Negative
Personal Data
[/spoiler]Fight DataMood Music X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ooc: Been waiting for replies to multiple topics ... Nothing from anyone... kind of wierd but I am used to being on the back burner as far as topics are concerned. Responding to Roku....

Kyojin Kuro would stand from his traditional kneeling position and look directly into Roku. His eyes would shimmer briefly as the violet and gold of his eyes fluctuated and he smiled gently at his fellow sennin. "Brother Roku, it is nice to know you care in any capacity but there are two things you should know. Number One as an entity unto myself I AM NEVER ALONE even if I am simply dealing with myself, through my bunshin techniques I am literally in five places at once interacting at basic capacity. Now in fighting capacity I am a singular force but either of my bunshin can combine forces within the limits of my mental capacity. So there are time constraints on combined actions... Now as far as confronting the Daimyo alone you must understand that among the sennins I am the only one that is expendable. I am the only one of us with active immortality not requiring the assistance of someone else for revival and above all IT WAS MY HOME his CABAL disrespected. It was my family, ANBU I trained, and knew personally that they slew. It was my catacombs and family tombs they robbed, raided, and smuggled items through. IT WAS MY HOSPITALITY his agents spit on and abused. SO THE DAIMYO has intentionally and unintentionally made this a direct affront to me and my kindred. We don't need to risk an army or start a political affront when I can file a personal affront by ancient law and wreck more havoc upon his household than any ten ninja excluding the strongest amongst us and those present. Even if a part of me should be destroyed in the confrontation we will gain valuable intelligence on his capabilities his forces and the damage I bring forth will expose many flaws in his defenses. He has abused my home and my family's traditions and HE WILL KNOW MY WRATH.

My second point is this, why would we gather an army and cause harm to Wind Country's infrastructure when there are only a dozen or so individuals of which he is the lead that are a true threat. Any two of us could wipe out his entire non chakra enhanced army by ourselves with minimal to moderate injuries. Why harm his ignorant citizens when we only want his conspirators and active assistants? Surgical strike at its finest."
<i></i>

WC:397
MFT

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col][The choices we make are reflection of who we are.]

Katsuo blew a deep sigh as Kuro finished speaking. At first he'd been shocked at Kuro's selfish hubris but as the Toraono sennin continued speaking it became rapidly clear that Kuro was so preoccupied with his own suffering that he failed to see the forest for the trees. There was a sharp clack of noise as Katsuo rapped the tip of his cane against the hard flooring of Sousuke's office-- no... his office he solemnly reminded himself --and turned to face Kuro, his expression a grim amalgamation of disappointment, anger and strangely understanding all wrapped into one.

"Kuro... are you really so blind?" He began, his voice quiet at first but growing with intensity. "We have all suffered loss at the hands of the daimyo. Right now there are people on the streets-- our people on our streets --that lost not just their families and friends but their entire lives. Homes, possessions, fortunes. They don't have a castle to go home to. All they have is the tents we've given them and a promise that we won't let it happen again. Have you suffered more than them? Have any of us? Does that even matter?"

Katuso advanced quickly across the room to where Kuro and Roku had been arguing, much quicker than anyone likely would have given him credit for given that with each step of his right leg he had to move his cane to keep the pace, and stopped just short of where Kuro was standing. Leaning forward on his cane as he stood, it would likely be clear to anyone else that the swift movement had been a great exertion for the Sunahoshi prince and pain wracked his body as a price for his choice.

"This war isn't yours alone. It belongs to everyone that calls Sunagakure home and through this selfish course of action you've made us vulnerable by weakening our position. I don't pretend to understand this bizarre power you have but if three of you are in Sora provoking the Daimyo then they aren't here protecting our people. It took all five of us to bring down Shouki and he still ran us ragged. Whatever justification you have for this selfish decision, save it."

Turning away from Kuro, Katsuo clacked his way back over to where the chair that he'd been sitting in previously was and he sat down with much difficulty, both physical pain from his movements and emotional pain from the decision he was about to make plain in his face. Perhaps it was fate that the first situation he was faced with as Kazekage was one rife with intense emotion and complicated feelings. He didn't want to leave Kuro to die-- Kuro was one of his people just the same as anyone else --but the tiger sennin had not given them any choice. Sora was days from here. Even if they mustered a rescue operation right now and were ready to leave within the hour and they traveled at full march it would still be over a full day before they managed to reach Sora provided the desert conditions for travel were good and they encountered no challenges along the way.

They were powerless to do anything to impact Kuro's situation in Sora other than to lament it.

"You all should know that Sousuke has surrendered the position of Kazekage to me as the last surviving son of the 9th Kazekage, Sunahoshi Hiro and this will be my first order as Kazekage. " There it was, the declaration given out in the open through an exasperated sigh. With his cane resting between his knees and his back to Kuro, Katsuo reflected for a heartbeat on the fact that these might be the last words he'd ever say to Toraono Kuro. "But before I give it, I want you to know Kuro. I understand your grief better than just about anyone else but I can't abide what you've done. Toraono Kuro, you are to withdraw from Sora immediately if you are able to do so and return to Sunagakure for debriefing. If you are not ... then please leave the room so we don't have to watch you die for your selfishness."
|[legend="[[b][u]OOC Notes[/u][/b]] - [[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-7IHOXkiV8&list=RD0-7IHOXkiV8]BGM[/url]]"]
KWkwgeo.png

dwbW8t.png
[/legend][/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kuro allowed his emotions to get the better of him. He asserted that he was going to unleash his wrath upon the Daimyo. Sousuke remained very quiet as his mind began to unfold the scenario in his mind. The results? Not good. Kuro had been easily bested by Shouki, and Kuro was at the heart of the of where all their problems came from. He had no power there. Sousuke made several considerations, and one of them was that Kuro's body might be used for more nefarious purposes. As far as he understood it, Kuro had just given them a two way door. Kuro could have been brain-washed like Uri was and become another ... Dark Ranger or in this case a Dark Oracle. Corruption by Nao was simple. Sousuke would give Roku a side glance as his eyes seemed to gloss over and he stared at the roof of the room. He seemed to be trying his hand at figuring a way out of this. The problem was there were three bodies in Sora and one here. If Kuro had been corrupted then ... well if push came to shove it would not be the hardest of fights to win given their numbers and Kuro's lack of connection to Jashin. It was not a happy thought but a very concerning one rather, and the now Steward of the Realm hoped that it would not come alone.

Sousuke would in a small matter of time stop looking at the ceiling and he opened his mouth to interject but he found himself at a pause. Katuso had began to speak and move. He could hear the clicking and the clacking and the movement of metal. It seemed pained and perhaps would be the most Katuso had exerted himself at this time, aside from knocking on the door. He spoke to Kuro and spoke to him in a very meaningful and direct way. Sousuke would only be stuck to wonder what Kuro's retort would be. Even Sousuke found it difficult to talk down at Kuro be it literally or metaphorically. He knew Kuro's heart was in the right place, but this was a matter of personal survival. He had literally put everyone at risk. Seemingly Katuso had quickly found his voice as Kazekage now. That was good, considering moments ago he was wincing at the notion. This was the man who was born to be in this position. Sousuke was a means to an end, and that he was fine with and always would be. Katuso would take a seat. Sousuke would go to stand before him and speak in a low voice. "I know you wanted to prove a point, and you certainly did but please be careful and mindful of your current limits. I do not mean to preach to you but even I am not fully educated in the way your body now words."<i></i> Katsuo had a big heart, but who truly knew what damaged he did unto himself just now? Did Sousuke want to see Katuso back in a hospital so quickly after just getting out of one? He did not.

When Katuso next spoke of how he was given his title, Sousuke would indeed nod his head to verify what had indeed happened. He would be the first and the last Takahashi to be a Kazekage. Him having the title never quite did seem right. Yes he was fulfilling the duty of one as Steward-Kazekage, and for a time it seemed like Katuso was indeed gone. Here indeed we were, the first order of Sunahoshi/Masashi Katuso and yet they were left waiting. Katuso had told Kuro to leave Sora, and he indeed told Kuro to leave the room if he were incapable of leaving. The thought of a dead Kuro had given Sousuke pause, but once again it led him to a very dark feeling about Kuro being hacked or corrupted like Uri had been.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Kazuki had entered the Kazekage’s office, but beside a nod from one Kuro’s paths, he was entirely ignored. Perhaps any other man would have felt slighted, but not the Senju Overlord. Given his preference for working in the shadows, unseen but felt, he believed such treatment from his peers only worked in his favor in the end. Yes, his name had been spread wide over the world, a fact confirmed by being hunted by the Sovereign group. The Senju were known everywhere as the one of Leaf’s ancestral clans. They had relocated into Sunagakure, something Sousuke managed to disguise, but eventually, given the White Wolf’s permanent presence within the walls of Sand, it would become a known fact as well. But while his presence had been largely discarded, Kuro’s was not. The meeting had become a gang fest on the Sennin of the Toraono clan. The former Kazekage, the current one and even the other Sennin, Sousuke, Katsuo and Roku respectively, began to berate their fellow Sunan due to his decision of storming the castle of the Wind Daimyo, alone, to fight the man himself.

The Shadow Sword had warned his fellow brother that such rash action was foolish, but the Toraono Warlord was mired in tradition and he was ready to sacrifice himself for the greater good. Unfortunately, his actions would prove to be futile, because he could not win alone, not against such stacked odds. Technically, the half-demon had sentenced himself for death. Midway through the current Kazekage would question Kuro if he could understand the plight of those had been left with nothing after the assault from the Daimyo’s forces, both Cabal and Sovereign. ”I do. I have lost my entire village thanks to the actions of a single madman. Most of my clan was destroyed during that struggle and we are but a pale shadow of our former glory. We are recovering, but the pace has been painfully slow at best. So if any of you want to understand the pain they are going through right now, you can talk to me.” Reaper would alert them. He did not react when Katsuo announced the Takahashi Highlord had resigned from his office. He understood Sunagakure’s history and how how the Guardian Protectorate had been a Steward until the rightful king could take mantle of lordship. It seemed the rightful King had come at last. His opinion about such shifts in power meaningless because he was foreigner still. He would never be like the rest of them, even if they had made all the efforts to make him feel welcomed.

Still, even though, like the rest of them, he agreed that Kuro’s undertaking had been foolish, to say the least, he was not ready to leave a friend to die like that. ”I cannot believe what I am hearing right now. Are we really leaving a friend to die? I agree with all of you, Kuro’s actions were beyond foolish. I actually told so to Kuro before and I do it again now. But still, I will not leave him to die. If we are ready to forsake our friends so easily then we might as well just lay our weapons and call it a day. The moment we start sacrificing each other, regardless the reason we were put in peril, the enemy has won because we have become like them.” the Death Court Lord would tell them. Regardless if he spoke out of line or if they did not agree with a single word of what he had said, he knew what the right thing to do was. Kuro had been the first individual to extend a friendly hand to him after Leaf’s fall. In truth, he had become his first friend after the downfall of Konohagakure. He was going to repay the favor now. ”Going alone to face the Daimyo was Kuro’s decision, foolish as it may be, but leaving him there to die is ours. Consider that.” he would add before anyone could interject his previous words.​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qMBans8jyM][b][u]Deep Court Omen[/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

Senju Kazuki – Occult Sennin
sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyojin Kuro listened to everyone and their being upset over his actions. "I understand all of your concerns, and you may not think I know the suffering of others but until the sundering of seals came to pass I felt every death. I lived through every emotion and the last moments of every student I had lent my power to that died at the hands of the Cabal. I used every bit of tensei jutsu within me to revive all the people I could when we were attacked before by a being called Djiinn. I have done insurmountable deeds in service to Sunagakure only to be blamed directly or indirectly for every problem that has befallen our village and I take those burdens with pride and sadness. As my blood pact as a Guardian of Sunagakure has been passed on to a new younger lady I have embarked upon a vengeance that will not cost the lives of OUR people. The people of both villages need not suffer for the actions of their Daimyo. Jashinists are best taken one on one where their damage to themselves is limited and their blood curse is focused solely on one person. I did not go there to die. None of you need worry about my existence on that. I have received an order from our ascendant ruler to withdraw. I shall heed his demands... Do not fear for my existence Brother Kazuki. No one would leave me to die unless I forced them to do so. Kyojin Kuro stepped away from Katsuo and the others for the room he would need. He then placed his hand upon the floor and began to concentrate as 3 summoning seals emerged. With a burst of smoke Akkuma Kuro, Summoner Kuro, and Sharingan Kuro would appear in the chamber as Kyojin would leave to resume his post.

A spark of rage would remain within Akkuma Kuro's eyes as his face remained calm and collected. "As my lord Katsuo has ordered I have abandoned my personal vendetta for now. Since I am no longer needed in a leadership capacity I humbly pass my Sennin title to Aikayume Azusa the new Lady of the Toraono Clan. I retain my seat upon council until I am no longer needed. I will remain a faithful servant of Sunagakure but my time for being blamed for our failures to protect our citizens is over. If I cannot claim the head of the Daimyo then I am unnecessary."<i></i>
Called into question at all times. His honor, his power, his deeds, his home, and all he had ever done besmirched Kuro would no longer take such things with a smile and a nod. He was no longer the blood bound guardian of Sunagakure. He was the sword that would pierce Suna's enemies.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyojin Kuro listened to everyone and their being upset over his actions. "I understand all of your concerns, and you may not think I know the suffering of others but until the sundering of seals came to pass I felt every death. I lived through every emotion and the last moments of every student I had lent my power to that died at the hands of the Cabal. I used every bit of tensei jutsu within me to revive all the people I could when we were attacked before by a being called Djiinn. I have done insurmountable deeds in service to Sunagakure only to be blamed directly or indirectly for every problem that has befallen our village and I take those burdens with pride and sadness. As my blood pact as a Guardian of Sunagakure has been passed on to a new younger lady I have embarked upon a vengeance that will not cost the lives of OUR people. The people of both villages need not suffer for the actions of their Daimyo. Jashinists are best taken one on one where their damage to themselves is limited and their blood curse is focused solely on one person. I did not go there to die. None of you need worry about my existence on that. I have received an order from our ascendant ruler to withdraw. I shall heed his demands... Do not fear for my existence Brother Kazuki. No one would leave me to die unless I forced them to do so."<i></i> Kyojin would immediately comply with the orders of his King. He would step away and place his hand upon the floor and began to concentrate as 3 summoning seals emerged. Soon he would gather enough chakra to summon Akkuma Kuro, Summoner Kuro, and Sharingan Kuro back to Sunagakure, in this same chamber. Once they arrived Kyojin would leave to resume his post.

A spark of rage would remain within Kyojin Kuro's eyes as his face remained calm and collected. "As my lord Katsuo has ordered I have abandoned my personal vendetta for now. Since I am no longer needed in a leadership capacity I humbly pass my Sennin title to Aikayume Azusa, the new Lady of the Toraono Clan. I retain my seat upon council until I am no longer needed. I will remain a faithful servant of Sunagakure but my time for being blamed for our failures to protect our citizens is over. If I cannot claim the head of the Daimyo then I am unnecessary. Although I made this vendetta as my own you all know that I did it for Suna, for us all. So from here on if you have a better way to limit loss of lives say so. I may be demon blooded but I do care of about all of you. I care Enough to die as many times as necessary to keep any of you from dying because unlike most of you I will live on."<i></i>

Called into question at all times. His honor, his power, his deeds, his home, and all he had ever done besmirched Kuro would no longer take such things with a smile and a nod. He was no longer the blood bound guardian of Sunagakure. He was the sword that would pierce Suna's enemies. With a burst of smoke Akkuma Kuro, Summoner Kuro, and Sharingan Kuro would appear in the chamber although only Roku would initially notice due to Kyojin's placement within the chamber.

MFT
WC: 610

Editted so that Kuro's remaining 3 avatars outside of Sunagakure would return after Katsuo's statement

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 1: 'The Call'| Arc said:
[col]Kazuki would begin an attempt that was equal parts noble and a guilt trip.

So should we take off immediately to go save him? If we came up with a plan or the people needed, then it would take too much time and he would be a prisoner or dead. If we just rush in right now there is a high chance by the time we get there he will either be a prisoner or dead and then we will just be handing the head of the opposition over to the Daimyo.

It was frustrating that a man who he had pegged as a better user of judgment was trying to drive them by an emotional response in such a tense environment. He would, however, keep his thoughts to himself. Last time the Sennin and Kazekage were together, he spoke his mind on matters and it did not seem to get him anywhere, and in all honesty, his response would not have been something Kazuki wanted to hear. It was tough, but to say they didn't rush immediately to go save a fool who damned himself was damning on their part was horribly undercutting the feelings of those present. Kazuki was weighing his own emotional sentiments towards Kuro as if it were higher than Sousuke's, which was foolish. Then again, they just kept proving they were a group of fools.

His eyes would dart towards Katsuo as he would very suddenly make the announcement that he was now Kazekage, something Sousuke had been blabbering about for years. It would seem he finally got his wish. While it was Sousuke's decision to make, the suddenness of the announcement in the midst of Kazuki's little moment and Kuro being Kuro, all of it seemed to hit him at once. His eyes would make their way to Sousuke as he would just look at his friend. Stone faced, the man who once threatened Sousuke to stop referring to himself as Steward, would just silently look at his friend. The recently abdicated Kage, a man who did not seem to fully shake the Steward title after all. The weight would multiple, his hands would ball up and his arms would cross his chest. There wouldn't be much to say, as all of it would have been what he had internally judged Kazuki for earlier; emotional. This was something he would sort out later, but for now it was best to keep this ship together.

And then Kuro returned to being Kuro...

His eyes would cut to the posse of demon men.

"For fuck's sake..."

Exaspiration towards the expiration of one of their own. Then the name he had mentioned would sink in as a bad taste would resonate in his mouth.

“Azusa..? Your ‘nominee’ is one of two individuals wanted by the ANBU for a chat concerning the mutilation of a high ranking medic and arson. So I can find her at the dojo?”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:

|
tumblr_maps9ewbyp1r72ht7o1_500_by_dbheroes-d8d0nj4.gif
[legend="[img]http://i.imgur.com/WSBLHAP.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/d1AN2WH.png[/img]"]

Name: Roku
Epithet:
Height: 6'2"
Build: Muscular
Eyes: Red
Blood Type: O Negative
Personal Data
[/spoiler]Fight DataMood Music X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back