Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

We Probably Won't Remember -Anything- <Private>

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
His smile lifted a bit more when he heard Okibi’s words and felt her touch again. The chakra he was gently drawing from her told him of emotions he was still learning to decipher and surely she would feel his own when she turned around. His breath caught up in his throat a little with the steam as he caught full view of her body again by accident before relocating her eyes again causing a little bit of excitement to run in with the waves of caring that were all over the place. He also felt her resistance towards not looking at something and knew it was probably the same thing he wasn’t trying to look at.

Then those words. It was amazing to think how much impact you could have on a person’s life just by speaking a few letters connected together. Tama was almost completely unaware of the hands that slowly moved themselves up his body, all he could see was her face and the lips moving in their language to speak sentences that sent his heart soaring. The blonde knew his mate wasn’t lying or even questioning the feelings attached to the words that were being laced with each other; he could smell it through the peaches and blossoms. His right raised up as her face got closer to his and it gently touched Okibi’s cheek without any hesitation as the closeness of her lips got his heart beat escalating towards the heavens.
I love you, Okibi,<i></i>” he said with a breathy sigh right as their lips were but centimeters from each other. Words he had never spoken before to anyone, or at least anyone conscious or alive, left his mouth with more pure honesty than he had ever hoped to speak them. He had been such a tortured soul with a hunted past and the very thought of placing that much trust in someone was nearly unthinkable; because that was his heart. A poor, poor, beating black muscle that she was quickly working red back into.

And then the bloody soap!

Instantly his eyes widened and he swore a little before scrambling to the edge of the tub where a lone clay cup had been sitting rather uneventfully this entire time. Scooping it up he held it under the faucet to fill it before pouring the water on her head to wash away the soap that was immediately near and on her face. He then filled the cup back up, moved to her side and cradled her head in the crook of his spare arm before moving the hand up to pry open Okibi’s red eyes one by one before very gently pouring the warm water on them to get the soap out. His only instructions had been ‘Hold still’, and it was said with a firm voice. The soap that he created and used was great for the hair and scalp but had some serious side-effects if it got into the eyes and stayed there for too long. He had managed to blind himself for a week on accident when he first made the shampoos and it was something he didn’t want to force his mate to go through. Being able to see only darkness or painful blurs made it hard to do anything at all.

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Okibi stopped struggling against herself when she felt her mates hands on her, and heard his firm voice tell her to stop moving. Whimpering - dammit, it hurt! - she did as he said, and tried not to twitch or move her limbs when he started pouring warm, fresh water over her head and face. The suds in her hair washed away, and the remaining bits at the corners of her eyes joined the trails making their way down her body. When one of Tama's hands landed on her face, trying to pry her eyes open, she couldnt help flinching a little, and the reflex to fight against his fingers. She had to remind herself he was trying to help her, and apparently that meant having to open her eyes, even though they hurt like sonsabitches. (ITSAWORDICANTBELIEVEIT!)

She blinked her eyes rapidly, holding onto Tama's waist for support, as the clean water dribbled over her face. She hissed as for a few moments, it made her eyes hurt more, but then breathed a sigh of relief when the pain slowly faded as all the chemicals were washed out. She rinsed her hands under the faucet and wiped at her eyes, laughing quietly. "What the heck do you put in that stuff Tami? Acid?" She had to squint when she looked up at him then, but she was smiling. Crisis averted.

Then she realized what he'd said to her just before the cursed bubbles got in her eyes. She blinked owlishly and sat up straight, making the water slosh around her. "You . . . you love me?" She murmured. A part of her asked the other why she was surprised; she should have seen it coming! Really, she could smell his feelings whenever they were with each other . . . hearing it though. It was something different, and shell shocking.

Her face split in half with a smile that could have lit a room. Without warning, she threw herself at Tama, wrapping her arms around his neck and squeezing before pulling away to look him in the eyes. "Really? You do?" She asked, before pecking him on the lips. Then again, and again. She littered his cheeks, forehead and nose with little, exuberant kisses. "I love you too." She said, and although she'd already said it once or twice before - once while drunk, and the other while under the influence of great guilt - this time it felt . . . heavier. More real.

And she kissed him again, this time slower and sweeter, taking her time to feel him. She relaxed against him, her chest against his, her hips against his, and the longer the kiss went on, the more . . . 'aware' she became of him. Suddenly, she could feel the heat emanating from his 'center', right next to her own, and she had to pull away before got carried away. Okibi panted slightly as she unwound her arms from Tama's neck, and untangled her hands from his hair. She smiled, rosy cheeked and glassy eyed, as she sat back. "Can I do you now? Uh, I mean-" She coughed, covering up her bumble. "Can I wash you now, is what I meant . . . although I wouldnt mind the other kind of 'do' either." She said, grinning so he knew she was joking.

If there was one thing she'd learned from the heinous way their morning had started, it was that he wasnt ready to go all the way with her, and she was fine with that. If there was anyone worth waiting for, it was him.

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Happy once he had gotten all of the soap out of her eyes he released the nearly blinded girl and moved so that she could get to the faucet herself. It was really funny to him that she asked if there was acid in the shampoo because…well…there was a type of weaker acid in there that was part of the make up to help dissolve the dirt away from the follicles. He chuckled a little to himself as he thought of how old Tama would have responded to such a question. He would have immediately launched into a list of everything he had placed into the shampoo and how they blended together as well as why it hurt so bad to have this said formula in your eyes.

Present Tama knew better. Long winded explanations really did little more than bore or piss Okibi off, depending on the situation.

Then she questioned the words he had spoken to her and launched at him like a rocket. Surprised he caught her and stumbled back a little until his foot slipped and he was sitting down on the little step again and she was in his lap. His face was littered in a thousand little kisses that tickled more than anything and he couldn’t help but laugh a little when she asked him if he had meant it,
Of course I do…you’ve been the absolute center of my Universe since you came back home. I just didn’t realize why until now,<i></i>”

To hear the words returned to him almost made his heart explode and his face would show it as a blush rose up into his face. The red really contrasted really well with the blonde strands of hair sticking to his face from being wet. The multi-kisses slowly turned into one full actual kiss and the scientist couldn’t help but put his arms around the back of her waist. Tama closed his eyes and tilted his head a little down to kiss her deeper on purpose as he felt heat and excitement raising from his core and up through his body; except this time it wasn’t just a lust but a mix of that and a newly admitted love.

Kissing was something that apparently no longer bothered him.

However as he felt her body pressing against his own his head started to swim once more, though it was less of the ‘holyshitblackout’ swim and more of just a dizzy feeling. His hands ran slowly up her back and gripped her shoulders a little as she pulled away. He had the absolutely most blissful look on his face as he just kind of sat there reveling in all the new emotions flying through his body and soul.
Y-yeah, washing. Sure,<i></i>” he said though his mind had instantly been thrown off by her previous sentence before immediately correcting it.

Not too much longer will you have to wait, the scientist thought to himself as he switched places so that he was sitting on the floor of the tub. If he could continue to make progress through leaps and bounds like he was doing now they would be able to express every last feeling they had for each other in a matter of a few weeks.

He only hoped nothing like last night came between them again between now and then. That almost turned into a setback.

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When Tama turned away, Okibi gave herself a shake. Seeing that look on his face when she pulled away had almost undone her. Having the knowledge that she could please her man, even if he wasnt ready for everything she wanted, was heady. She brushed her hair out of the way with her fingers as Tama made himself comfortable, and reached for the second amber jar sitting on the ledge. For a few moments, she struggled with opening up, and her eyes widened like saucers when the glass top snapped off, and the amber broke like glass. She coughed loudly to hide the sound of the jar pieces falling on the tile floor, and set the jars top aside. Well, she got it open . . . she'd just have to find a replacement for the thing.

Turning the jar over her hand, she poured out only about one fourth of it, since Tama's hair wasnt nearly as long as hers, but still pretty thick. She plopped the mound of white, delicious smelling goop on his head and started working it into his hair and scalp, massaging much the same way he had. She had to pause multiple times just to breathe in the scrumptious scent, and tell herself over and over that it wasnt edible.

"I love your hair." Okibi said in a conversational tone. She worked her fingers in small circles around his hairline just above his forehead, before combing her fingers up and back away from his face. "It's so smooth and soft. A very big improvement on the rats nest you used to have." She said with a laugh. Once she'd gotten all the length of his hair soaped up, she twisted it into a temporary knot and pushed him forward a little so she could kneel behind him. She reached up and dipped her hand back into the jar and rubbed her hands together. "Lift your arm." She said, and once he did so, started scrubbing down his shoulder and limb. She took her time, kneading her hands into his muscles, always being careful of her claws. He didnt do this for her, but it wasnt like that mattered. She had things to make up for, like hurting him, so it was the least she could do.

When she was done with his right side, she pushed his arm down and rinsed him, then she lifted his left one and started work on that side. "Your skin is smooth too. Very kissable." She proved her point by leaning forward and brushing a kiss over a part of his shoulder she hadnt washed yet, then placed another on his cheek before pulling back with a smile and continuing to scrub. When that arm was down, she rinsed him again and started working her way over his shoulders and down his chest. Her chest would occasionally brush against his back, but she tried to pay no mind to the tingles that raced up her her back every time they touched. Instead, she focused on the tattoo on Tama's chest. "I dont think you've ever told me the story behind this." She said as she gently kneaded the left side of his chest, circling the tattoo. She paused, and relaxed her arms over his shoulder so she was hanging over him like a cloak. She gazed at him sideways, her eyes curious.

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Okibi had somehow managed to keep the sound of the broken amber glass from reaching Tama’s ears with her cough though he raised his head up a little curiously at the sudden sound. His ponderings were instantly distracted though by the fresh smell of the shampoo in the air that was increased twice fold as soon as she touched his scalp.

Having his hair washed was something the young man had never experienced before in his life, well, never pleasurably anyways. She had fought him into a bath once before, and that was anything but pleasurable back then; amazing how emotions and time could change a person.
It was no wonder then that the moment the massaging started he became like a puddle of warm Tama in the girl’s hands. His eyes rolled into the back of his head and his body leaned back into the hands as they massaged his scalp and ran the soap through his hair. The blonde almost didn’t hear his mate ask him to sit back up and lift his arm though he did so rather obediently. The gentle scrubbing of his body that doubled into a sort of massage nearly put him to sleep so grand did he find it. His mind that was running on only two hours of sleep had not a single thought run across it as she continued to scrub him down. He tried to mumble replies to her comments on his hair, tried to pay attention to that rush of electricity whenever her chest brushed his back and a number of other things he probably should been paying attention to. His mind didn’t even start to remotely clear up until she stopped and was hanging on him a little, the hand stopping over the mark on his chest with a question.

Now how was he going to explain that one without boring Okibi to death?

I-it’s a,<i></i>” his words were broken momentarily by a yawn, A special sealing jutsu that’s also my clan heritage. My mother gave it to me when I was very young and said that one day it could save my life. So far all it has done is cause a bunch of trouble really. It has a special link to the soul of the man who started my clan and with a ton of effort I can draw on his power from beyond.<i></i>” Tama’s hand reached up and gently laid it over Okibi’s to keep her attention by guiding her finger along the odd lettering that was raised up from his flesh and encircling the dragon’s head, “That part is a another special sealing jutsu that incased the evil of a very depraved man inside of my flesh so that it can’t escape into the world. It was given to me by the head of the Toraono clan and I can also draw on that power though I am loathe to do so unless I absolutely have to.<i></i>”

He turned his face so that it was looking at hers with a smirk and removed that hand from the one on his chest to gently stroke the curious face next to him. His mind was becoming a little clearer but the washing had really done him in and the activities of last night combined with the stress of the morning followed by sudden relaxation was starting to show in his eyes.

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A pleased smile broke across Okibi's face when Tama's sentence was interrupted by a yawn. Apparently he hadnt gotten enough sleep, and the warm water of the bath was starting to get to him. It probably didnt help that she'd just given him half a body rub down either. She listened to him explain the tattoo on his chest, dutifully keeping her attention trained on him, and net letting it wander. Surprisingly, he kept his explanation fairly short, at least for him, and Okibi nodded along. She watched with mounting interest as he grabbed her hand, and guided her finger along some of the raised lettering, and then the head of the dragon encased in the circle. "So . . . you're basically connected to two dead guys because of this tattoo?" She pulled her arms up, so she could circle them around his neck, essentially hugging him from behind. She purred and closed her eyes, nuzzling his hand when he stroked her cheek. "Your family history is weird Tami."

When she opened her eyes again, she was met by the sleepy look in his mismatched gaze. It made her laugh softly as she pulled away from him and let him rest his back against the side of the tub. She crawled her way back onto the tubs shelf and grabbed the same clay mug he'd used to rinse her eyes out. "Close your eyes." She said as she tilted his head back and undid the knot she tied his hair in. The silkiness of his cornsilk hair fell down his back in waves. She ran her hands through it once, just to undo any tangles, before filling the mug with clear water and giving his head a thorough rinse.

Figuring that he was well and thoroughly lethargic by now, Okibi quickly got out of the tub and toweled herself off. She threw the shirt she'd pilfered back on and dashed towards the door, where a large fluffy robe was hanging. She threw it over her shoulder and grabbed another towel, which she set on the side. She turned the faucets for the tub off, and made a waving motion at Tama, though she wondered if he even noticed it. "Cmon, climb out so we can dry you off and go back to bed." She said, instructing him gently. If he did as she said, she would march back to the other side of the tub, making sure to kick the shards of the jar she broke out of the way and to steer him clear of them. She then started to towel him off, started with his head and working her way down to his feet.

While she was down there, a nasty little thought entered Okibi's head. Pursing her lips, she lifted her eyes, following the long length of Tama's legs, and stopped at the juncture of his thighs. She broke into a lecherous grin and ran her towel covered hand up the inside of one leg and gave his 'friend' a friendly 'shake'. Hey, she was just drying him off. She had to be thorough right!?

Quickly, before he could freak out or anything, she tossed the towel aside and threw the robe over his shoulders. Before he knew it, his arms would be in the sleeves and the waist tied off snugly. Still smiling like a fool, she took him by the hand and slowly lead him back to the bedroom, making sure he didnt bump into anything along the way. She pulled back the covers and patted the sheets. "I dont think either of us slept all that well last night. What say we devote a few hours to catching up, hm?" Then she crawled in on the side she was on the previous night, and curled up to wait for him.

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yeah…I guess I am,</B><i></i>” Tama said as his mate pointed out what he said in very laymen terms. He had never thought of the two sources of power as anything more than just latent energy waiting for the proper measures to be tapped into, but she did have a point, “You don’t know the half of it yet…I’ll have to tell you someday about everything me and my Mom did to survive when we lived on the surface.<i></i>”

Once again he very obediently closed his eyes and allowed her to finish off his hair by detangling and rinsing the fruity soap out of it. The feeling of the warm water cascading with his hair over his shoulders felt incredible and if she had kept it up for long he probably would of fallen asleep in the tub. However he found that she had more tact than that and had noticed the need for rest in her lover’s eyes.
The scientist leaned back against the tub as she climbed out and dried herself off first, his eyes never leaving the sight of her wet nude body before she had covered it with the large red shirt from his top drawer. It was funny really that his name was synonymous with the word ‘dragon’ but he had never worn that shirt but maybe once since he bought it. He was more just in love with the pattern on the shirt than the item of clothing itself.

Once she had finished clothing herself, Okibi then proceeded to help the muscular blonde out of the tub and dry him off as if he didn’t have the capacity to do even that; which he really didn’t. Tama was pretty sure if she wasn’t here he would have simply marched off to bed wet and flopped onto of the pillowy mattress before just drifting off.
A rather unmanly squeak erupted out of his mouth followed by a ever-so-slightly widening of his eyes when her hand passed over a certain part of her anatomy. He turned the bi-colored orbs down to look at the mischievous grin that was there and mirrored it a little; had he the energy he probably would have at least attempted something sensual before bed.

Yet when the fluffy robe covered his shoulders, which had been warmed up from the steam of the hot water, he nearly lost complete control of his knees and dropped. His hand caught the edge of the sink in time right as a tired laugh escaped his lips. Tama couldn’t be thankful enough when his mate took his hand and helped guide him back towards the bedroom that still held the very strong and wonderful scent of all those candles that were still spread out through the room. The sight of turned down covers and a willing body of warmth to cuddle against was almost too much to bear until he remembered that lecherous grin she had given him but a moment ago.
<B>Well no way I’m napping in this,” the young man announced before disrobing back into full nudity to crawl onto the mattress that felt like it was eating him; but without teeth! More like gumming really. He positioned his body close to his mate’s before reaching down to pull the comforter back over his nude form that was becoming cold from the bit of morning air that drafted in through the window.

Nuzzling his face into a pillow and wrapping his arms around the girl there with him he drew her close and mumbled something happily. Seconds later a soft, almost purr like, snore began to escape from his mouth.

[Topic End]

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Tama drifted off to sleep, Okibi laid there in his arms, her eyes the size of plates again. He . . . he just jumped into bed naked . . . seriously!? Was he trying to torture her? Augh, and it wasnt like she could just fondle him in his sleep . . . it wasnt any fun if she couldnt get a reaction out of him. Besides which, waking him up now would just be mean.

Sighing, Okibi laid her head against her mates chest, and resigned herself to a morning of fitful sleep. After all, no woman in the world could get a decent rest under her belt with such a beautifully naked man right next to her.

Cheeky devil.

[NOW Topic End!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back