Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Weapons! [Open to all!]

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hikari’s warning and logic came too late as Kahako felt her fist connect with the blonde’s cheek. The feeling of instant guilt hit her as she watched him fly across the hall and into wall on the other side. She probably should have analyzed the situation before flying in balls deep at the closed door.

She could have done without lacing her punch with chakra too…

But karma decided it would exact its revenge quickly as a backpack full of donuts engulfed the teen’s head. She was forced to stop her movements out of fear and the general ability to see. The sugary contents poured out and bounced off her shoulders and Kahako was engulfed in darkness. Her stomach rolled again as she took in the sights and sounds of donut.

"Are you okay?”

Light quickly came back to Kahako, and she looked at the person who helped pull the backpack off her head. It was the same boy she just clocked in the face and threw across the hall. He was asking if she was okay? Embarrassment overshadowed her disgust for the glaze that speckled her skin. She swallowed and started dusting crumbs from her hair. “I’m so sorry, I thought you were— ‘a giant six foot sugary cat that I still see in my nightmares.’ “…something else.” She finished lamely. The blush covered her face and ears as she shook her hair, glaze sticking to the tips.

She turned to the other boy who addressed her that was standing in the hall. His brown eyes looked at her wary, unsure if she was going to attack him or not. She began to feel worse. “I’m not going to hit you, I promise. I didn’t even realize it was a person on the other side of the door. The smell of something sweet is what drew me to the door.” ‘PLEASE don’t let me explain any further,’ she thought. She looked back to her friends ‘Oh great. They saw that too.’ Kahako closed her eyes. She made a complete fool of herself.

She turned back to the blonde and was able to get a good look at him. He had green eyes like hers, but his were a little lighter. Bowing, she apologized again. “Really, I am sorry… ummm… my name is Higa Kahako. I am a mednin in training. If you’ll allow me, can I take a look at your cheek? Maybe I can stop the swelling.” Her ears were burning red, too embarrassed to raise up from her bow.

[MFT: about 420 words]

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well, she was right. Most certainly human. Oddly enough, the man didn't seem to be badly injured. She spotted something on the back of his head, but her angle was bad. Zaku looked at her incredulously, the look seemed to say, why isn't he hurt? Of course, she had no answer for that, so she shrugged and discretely asked him, "What was that?" By this time, Kahako was covered in what appeared to be the remains of very sugary pastries.

Hikari then retreated momentarily back into the training room, to grab a towel and some water, figuring Kahako might want to wipe the sweet stuff away. If not, the girl could use it for... whatever else MiTs might use water and towels for, such as helping the swelling on the guy's cheek. He did get clocked pretty hard. Upon reemerging from the room, Hikari asked, "You guys alright?" Then tapped her friend on the shoulder. "Hey, figured you might want to..." She gestured at the frosting, "Clean up." She certainly would. At that time, she turned to the fourth person in the hall. She didn't know him any better than the other man, but she acknowledged him with polite bow. "I probably missed the introductions. I'm Tanaka Hikari."

Hameru Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So that's what I looked like when I fell face first into those donuts! Huh, I looked yummy! Natsu thought as he looked at Kahako's face, completely oblivious to how many levels of wrong he had just shattered. Thank Raiden he at least had the sense to not say it out loud. Or wasn't daft enough to try and lick the glaze off of the girl. Given her reaction to him simply being on the other side of a door he was very skeptic about his odds off surviving that idea. Her apology didn't make it sound any more attractive either. Something else? Like what?! Hopefully she didn't think I'm a pedophile! That would awkward! However, as much of a bad idea it seemed, the glaze was one of his favorite things about donuts. And that spot of chocolate on Kahako's left cheek looked so tantalizing. Almost as if under hypnosis he slowly raised his arm to reach for it when she suddenly turned to the other man in the hallway. Snapping out of his trance, Natsu could only thank Raiden for the close call. And maybe pout a bit later about not getting a taste of the chocolate.

Hand half-way in the air and no doubt looking very suspicious to anyone paying attention to him, he tried not to make a complete fool himself and brought it to his cheek. It didn't hurt terribly, yet, and he hadn't lost any teeth either. Looking over the group of people a bit more detailed now, he noted he didn't know anyone. Whether that was good or bad was up for debate yet, but at least they seemed friendly enough. The girl who had smacked him before apologized once more and introduced herself, even offering her services as MiT. She looked so innocent, red ears with just the tiniest bit of glaze adorning them, not daring to look up even. Somewhat baffled by the entire situation, Natsu was at a loss for words, grateful for the interruption provided by Hikari's introduction. Not knowing what else to do, he stammered an introduction himself. "Ah, Do Natsu, sorry about.. that. Err, it would be.. very good if you could stop the swelling. Please." Social interaction was such a pain to get used to.

[OoC: Blegh, sorry for the delay & post x_x]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There I stood aside the situation with my arms folded, thinking to myself on just what I had seen before me. Cheek Swelling. Please, that hit must have cause more than that; at least a concussion! And his name was Do Natsu, which was strangely similar to the name of the food that was stuffed into his bag. Which was quite strange indeed. Who walks around with a bunch of donuts besides a donut salesmen. Even they do just walk around. My only conclusion to be drawn here was that the man was addicted to sugar, and this is how he made it through the day.

I looked to the other stranger who probably happened to be just a bystander. Nothing strange going on with him, but the only thing on my mind now was Kahako and that monster strength display. She would make a potent ally, should she stop imagining things and punching other Kumo shinobi. I questioned what even to say while I stood watching things unfold, unsure of how to proceed with our training period. Looking outside and then asking my inner clock, I would have said that it was near lunch time and that food was in order. However, I didn't want to speak up until I was sure the situation was resolved and everyone was all right. After all, Kahako seemed to have a handle on the injuries, so it should have been pretty quick wait time anyways.

Oshiro Saki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
To say the least, Do Natsu sounded like a fake name that a pervert came up with on the spot upon seeing a donut after being questioned about his peeping actions. But, as Kosei had already concluded, it was most likely that this man was most likely a shinobi... in fact, his being there made perfect sense now that Kosei had seen the bone shoot out of his face. That wasn't normal. If it had been anyone else, he would have suggested that a doctor see to it, but after the bone RETRACTED INTO HIS FACE, it was pretty much assumed that he was of the Kaguya clan. Which was normal for them. But, then again, that arose another problem, potentially: it was a stereotype that Kaguya were generally crazy, sometimes borderline psychotic fighters, who lived to feel the blood of their enemies dripping down the bone swords they would shoot from their arms and hands... was this man like that? He seemed friendly enough, but the thought was still there.

The girl who'd punched the alleged "Donut" was offered a towell by the OOCly naggy redheaded girl. As it turned out, the puncher was an MiT. The irony just about killed Kosei. "So... Natsu. Why were you here?" the teen asked, still curious as to the guy's true motives. Inwardly he was a little sad... he was still hoping for one of the donuts, but that plan seemed to be foiled now that they had been scattered and bounced on the girl's head. Somewhere in the background, Kosei heard a random NPC playing "Taps" on a cornet for the fallen donuts. Their sacrifice would not go unnoticed...

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rising from her bow, Kahako accepted the towel from Hikari. “Thanks, Hikari-chan,” she said as she started to wipe the glaze off of her cheek. She wouldn’t be truly clean until she took a shower, but chocolate glaze off her face was a lot better than it on her face. Though, crumbs still laced her hair as she rubbed her cheeks. Zaku had been oddly quiet during introductions, along with the boy in the hall with them.

"So... Natsu. Why were you here?" Kahako looked between the two boys as she finished up. The boy had a point. “Now that I think about it. That scent had to be there for a while before I would be able to smell it. I’m not an Inuzuka after all.” She looked to Natsu as she tried to dust the remaining crumbs out of her hair and wiped her hands on the towel.

Hameru Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There it was. The moment Natsu had been dreading had finally reared its ugly face. All because of the skeptic man who had caused his discovery in the first place! After all, if the Kosei hadn't called out to him, he wouldn't have stuck there long enough to be punched in the face. And be interrogated like that now. Perhaps the man still would've been punched anyway, the smell would've lingered still after all. That would've served him right! In fact, Natsu should have just pulled him into the arc of the punch. Then everyone'd be worried about his safety now, and he could've been on his merry way. Instead he now was put on public trial for being a pedophile and creep in general. And for some reason he had his doubts regarding how well the truth would be received as a valid excuse by this wary bunch.

"Ugh, if you doubt my name that much.." Natsu muttered, fishing his ID from his pocket and showing it to the group. He had gotten pretty used to skeptic responses to it, but it was tiresome nonetheless. Also, the picture was, like every ID picture, terrible. "As for me being here.. It's quite simple really. Whether or not you'll believe me is another case of course. I had been training here since this early morning." And I would be doing so again already, if it weren't for you meddling kids! Natsu added mentally. "However, as training usually does, I got hungry and went for a little snack-break. When I returned to resume training I instead spotted those two.. frolicking? No, perhaps that's not the right word. More like dry-humping eachother.. So I was debating whether or not to remind them about the rules of the Academy before I got punched in the face." Natsu explained, motioning at Hikari and Zaku. He usually wasn't so straight-forward, but they were cornering him about his presence in the hall. The more attention they paid to the juicy love story, the less they'd pay attention to him.

[Word Count: 313]
[Marked for Training]

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kahako thanked her as she wiped the glaze off. "No problem." She smiled. Then the dude who was kinda just standing, without any reason to still be standing around, as he'd neither been the puncher nor the punched, and nobody else seemed to know him asked the donut dude "So... Natsu. Why were you here?" They might ask him the same question. Obviously, he was getting treated for his bruised cheek. Hikari, however, didn't know why either of them had been hovering so close to the doorway, so she reserved judgement, and looked to Natsu for an answer.

The man seemed intensely uncomfortable for a moment before he went into this long excuse about training and hunger, then in what seemed to be a last ditch effort to clear his name, he said, "When I returned to resume training I instead spotted those two.. frolicking? No, perhaps that's not the right word. More like dry-humping each other.. So I was debating whether or not to remind them about the rules of the Academy before I got punched in the face."

Hikari's mouth dropped open. "Wh- you-" She looked at Zaku then back at Natsu. "We were not!" She said adamantly, feeling the blush creeping into her face "What the hell were you doing staring at us all that time? Kahako came in after- You're sick!" She didn't know what was worse, the fact that her stumble onto Zaku had been seen or that now it'd not only been broadcasted but misinterpreted and would likely be gossiped about. "I fell. I slipped and fell, Ok?" She folded her arms and pursed her lips. Even though it was the truth, it sounded like a lie. "Tell them, Zaku."

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He had been training here earlier than I had? That guy had the energy of a toddler then, I must have just come in when he had vacated the room. I'd believe it however, no reason not to. I didn't make it a habit of distrusting people off the bat, else that would be bad for missions with those who I had never encountered before. Although, a healthy amount of skepticism always was necessary especially when dealing with inter village relations. Boy what a tangent...

When the word dry humping arrived in my ear hairs, my right eye brow rose, followed by a frown. My own rather subtle blush appeared, but it was more along with the feeling of anger. My ears grew slightly red as I realized the predicament. Whether we denied it or not, it was going to look like we were guilty. Hikari jumped down his throat though, which brought a smile to my face when her eyes caught mine. Her words were only what I would have said, so no need to reiterate them. Her embarrassment was cute nonetheless, but the record had to be set straight else rumors were to abound.

"This is obviously a misunderstanding coupled with horrible timing. Had you not jump to conclusions you would have seen things were different than what you perceived. Not only that, but what idiots dry humps in the middle of a public room. It's just stupid." I retorted, shaking my finger in the air and closing my eyes for a moment in thought. "It's obvious that your pedophile mind imagined things between us, you pervert." I said with finality. I felt a grin coming on, as I had turned the table on him. Whats worse, possible hormonal teens or a peeping tom? Unless he withdrew his campaign, it was possible he might even be reprimanded if this was told to the right person.

Oshiro Saki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Donut's explanation made sense to Kosei, so all doubt was rmeoved from his mind. As for imagining the two Academy students dy humping each other... it wasn't a thought that lingered for long. Kosei closed his eyes, then opened them wider than normal, trying to forget that thought. "Um... Whut?" he said, more to himself than to anyone else. He was tempted to leave right there, but something stopped him. In any case, he wanted to make things right with Natsu before he left. Besides, the boy seemed to deny it well enough, though the redhead lost her cool. "Sorry for doubting you, Natsu. I believe training part." he said, motioning to his own cheek to symbolize that he'd seen the kekke genkai powers he displayed, voluntary or not.

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kahako’s eyes widened a bit at Natsu’s accusation. Whether or not Hikari and Zaku were… dry-humping… the event the blonde described happened before Kahako had been there herself. “You had to have been staring for a long time, Do-san.” She said with guarded caution.

But Kahako did catch the slight movements of the other boy in the hallway when he spoke to Natsu. He still hadn’t supplied a name to the group, making him equally as shady in her opinion But he did make a point. Now that she thought about it, her punch was supplied with chakra to enhance the strength. Natsu should be showing more than normal signs of swelling, yet he wasn’t. ‘Interesting.’ Kahako thought as the medical side of her brain started to kick in.

Aside from Natsu’s physiology, even Kahako realized that maybe this person did deserve the punch she laid out on him earlier. Unfortunately, she already offered to treat the bruise. She sighed. “Though I do not approve of your actions, I did offer to heal you. Come inside the room so I can tend to you.”

As she turned and moved to walk in, Kahako caught eyes with Hikari. She raised an eyebrow at her friend and shifted her eyes in Zaku’s direction for a split second as if asking a silent question. ‘Were they going out? Was that why they were arguing?’ Kahako didn’t mind if they were, but as shinobi she couldn’t really say that romance was best for them. Shinobi died too quickly, Kahako saw that well enough in the hospital. She was also the one that saw the devastation it brought to the partner that was left behind.

Pulling a chair from the side of the room towards the middle, Kahako motioned to it and threw up a hand sign to activate her mystic hand. She started at him and waited patiently for him to sit down. And for the rest of them to hopefully stop lounging in the hallway. She didn't want to be alone with this guy.

Hameru Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This day just keeps on getting better and better. Natsu thought sarcastically, as his plan backfired. Instead of putting them on a sidetrack, he had instead fuelled their own offensive. The youths responded as he could have expected, blushing and furiously denying it before throwing accusations at him. Even the girl who had smacked him full across the cheek seemed to distrust him by now. The yet unnamed man at least seemed to be on his side. It wouldn't offer much help however, as the younger ones were in the majority. Following Kahako into the room to get his cheek treated, he considered how best to defuse the allegations of him being a pervert.

At least he had been only accused of being a Peeping Tom. Rather that than a hormonal teenager in fact. After all, Tom only peeps. The teenager has a body filled with chemicals which have the potential to rob you of all common sense. If Natsu had to choose, Tom appeared to be the safest person to be around. The mention of him being a pedophile seemed odd to him, as he had only recently been of their age, but he'd have to denounce that. Now, how to best go about it.. He could try treating them all to donuts? Nope, strike that. Every mother knew that a pedophile's best weapon was candy, and he did not want to risk yet even more suspicion.

Sitting down on the chair, he started explaining before Kahako could silence him with her green hand. "First of all, if you two had not been dry-humping, I could not have been staring the entire time, could I? Otherwise I'd undoubtedly have found out you two in fact weren't. Also, if I had been staring the entire time, I probably would've seen Kahako coming up to punch me in the face, no? As for the time I had been standing outside, tell me honestly, what would you have done if you'd seen.. mature actions in an Academy dojo? Barge into the room to tell them to stop it? Go tell a superior? Just leave them be? I was thinking of the best way to deal with this." Natsu paused from his monologue to give them time to consider it themselves. He was actually curious what they would've have done though if they'd answer was a whole other matter.

"Just for your information, I was planning on just letting it slide and was about to leave. That's when he", Natsu pointed at Kosei, "saw me sitting outside the dojo and called out to me. Just a moment later I got hit by Kahako and the rest you know yourselves." Natsu concluded. "What did you say your name was again?" He'd ask Kosei, realizing the man hadn't introduced himself yet. Afterwards he'd sit silently in the chair so Kahako could patch up his cheek and the Genin would have the chance to consider everything he had just said. Hopefully they'd conclude correctly or today could end a lot worse than it had started.

[Word Count: 509]
[Marked for Training]

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Kahako lead the perv into the room to patch him up, Hikari seriously considered hitting him. On the pro side, it would make her feel better. Catharsis. On the con side- he might like it. She sneered at the thought- and as she did, he began speaking about them…. and adult activities. “I promise you this.” She said through gritted teeth, “Were it not for the respect I have for Kahako, and the fact that she has just expended effort to heal you, I’d hurt you. You’re shifting blame, laying unwarranted embarrassment on me, to try taking the focus off of your untoward activities. You say you were thinking? We must have been in there for quite a while, thirty minutes at least. Frankly, I find your excuses pitiful. In the case you speak of, I would indeed interrupt, tell them to get a damn room- and in your case, be embarrassed to find they weren't doing anything-“

“There was nothing to let slide.” She insisted, her bright eyes narrowed on him. “Zaku and I aren’t involved.” She looked at Kahako, in answer to her unspoken question, “And we certainly weren’t doing anything you thought. It shows something of your character that that was where your mind went, before anything else.” She said, folding her arms. She huffed, then looked at the time, “I need to go. I have things to do.” And she did. Duties, and shopping. Nothing pressing, but she was embarrassed and irritated, and she really wanted to leave.

She turned to her friends briefly, “Kahako, you and I should have lunch or something, soon.” She smiled. “Zaku… It’s good to be back on speaking terms with you.” She waved as she departed, still thinking about complaining. Not that there was anyone who would really care. She would huff as she walked down the hall, thinking she needed to go to the markets, or an armory. Hammers would be her weapon of choice henceforth.

[topic left]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I folded my arms while Hikari spoke true to the situation. As good as anything I would have said, I felt like nothing more needed to be added to the situation aside from the generalities. I reached up to scratch the back of my head with a smile. "What a noob. Doesn't he know that he should check the other players timing of events in a topic before making claims? Silly man." I said with a wink at the man of which was on equally shifty circumstances. I did sympathize with him a little, and could believe him if he truly did just walk in on us, how it would seem like that. But Alot of time had passed in between that and Kahako... eh. Who really cares. He wasted going to gossip or anything, lest we should do the same. It was left a neutral situation. But in the end, it seemed it was time to disperse to get our minds off this situation. "Indeed Hikari-chan, indeed!" I said in returned before bowing to the others. "I hope we can meet again under better circumstances." I then concluded before following Hikari toward an exit.

[TOPIC LEFT FOO, YA FOO]

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kahako felt her heart sink as one by one her friends left her with Natsu. If Hikari-chan hadn’t been so angry, she probably would have stayed, but Zaku too?! And apparently the mysterious boy who was with them poof-ed. She was alone with the boy in the training room. Kahako kept her face carefully blank as she gently placed her glowing hand up to Natsu’s cheek. The silence between them was long and awkward in the quiet training room.

As Kahako helped heal the bruised muscles, a thought came to her mind. “Interesting… you don’t have anything cracked, but I hit you with a chakra-laced punch. Not even a lose tooth… Any muscle mass mutations you’ve done to yourself to help in battle? Kinjutsu related even? If so, I suggest meeting with Kushin-sama to make sure I didn’t mess anything up. Mystic hand is safe enough, but it causes a quick acceleration of cell regeneration which can affect the cells negatively if they have been altered enough.” she stated curiously, keeping her hand steady as she finished up. She waited for him to respond, shifting awkwardly from one foot to the next. “Well, I’m done here. If you feel anything worse beyond a dull throbbing, I really suggest you go to the hospital for proper scans. I’m still in training myself.”

Kahako looked around the room and shifted uncomfortably. “Well, I’m going now…. bye. Sorry again.” With that Kahako bowed quickly and left the room. She walked as quickly as she could down the hall and out the building. She wouldn't realize until much later that she left her book on anatomy beside the training dummy in the room. Not that she would be very happy about returning to that room anyway. Natsu could still be there.

[MFT: 279+ words]
[Topic Left]

Hameru Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Thirty minutes? Natsu almost laughed out loud when he heard the ridiculous notion of time Hikari had. After all, as this reader and writer could attest to, the following had transpired: Hikari had.. "tripped", falling on top of Zaku. After she had gotten up, the two had changed some words and before Hikari could return to hitting the dummy in the face with a hammer, Kahako had entered. Hikari had battered a dummy about three times more, following it up by giving a speech. Zaku had agreed and Kahako had given her blessing on their new-found love renewed friendship. Hikari had once more assaulted the dummy, was that poor thing still in one piece?, and then declared her liking for the hammer. It was at that point Kahako had went on her freakish rampage.

So unless miss Tanaka had spent ten minutes on each assault, something that should not be the case if she wanted to become a good Shinobi, he had not in fact been perving for thirty minutes. Of course, when so near the person you love, time could seemingly slow down. Ah, the wonders of youth. It almost made the Chunin forget about the man who had found him first. Where was he by now anyway? Natsu let it slide, instead sitting still for Kahako to patch up his cheek. At her waterfall of questions, he almost answered before deciding against it. Well familiar with the effects of the Mystic Hand, he did not want some freakish accidents to happen because of him moving his jaw up and downwards.

"No mutations, thank you very much. I assume I simply am a quick healer.. Or maybe both your fist and the wall are softer than they appear." Natsu answered as Kahako removed her hand. Nodding at her suggestion, the Chunin lifted an eyebrow at her nervous and sudden departure. This thing would come to haunt him some day, he just knew it. And the Mednin in Training had been the culprit of it all, freaking out like that over his donuts. Natsu sighed, looking around the dojo. He had returned to train some more, but found he lacked the motivation for it at the moment. Noticing the book, he picked it up, slid it in his backpack and departed home. He'd return it someday, after the today's events would seem less.. weird.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back