Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Welcome to Blood town! [Open/Personal Plot]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
a4fe2992-9583-4d40-b32b-478a4a28279c_zpsfad2qazg.jpg

Red Oak district... famous for its noodle shops and other famed dishes. A gathering hub for all kinds to relax, conduct business, and network. The woman in black strolling through the brightly lit streets payed no mind to the cat calling of the vendors. Not today anyways. She pushed through crowds gently and continued an undeterred path down the streets of Red Oak until reaching a gathering of protesters at the district's edge. They were shouting and chanting words of reckoning and change. Their negative disposition toward the way things are was clear. Some carried signs and posters of the Leaf village insignia disgraced with a large X covering it in red paint. This was something of an anti government rally that the Anbu has since turned an eye considering the protesters lack of organization and numbers. They were in fact unorganized but their pain was real. As far as the government was concerned, their propaganda would fall on deaf ears or at least that was the assumption. This had been the seventh rally attended by the dark haired girl. Her emerald eyes glistening in the night, a simple refraction of the illumination of light from the fire lit barrels. Amaya would watch as several woman would write on small parchments before dropping them into the fires. The embers would fill the sky like fireflies before melting away into oblivion. So many times did Amaya witness this sorrow since her arrival into this country, the same ritual of writing a name down before sending it to the fire. It was painful to watch the sobbing and hurt of these people and yet here she was. The dark haired woman began to stare into the fire, drifting away into her own thoughts.

[Topic entered]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio had come to frequent this area of leaf in recent years finding it to be a good change of pace from the normal day to day activities of the branch and looking after the trainees however even in districts such as this one there was bound to be moments of trouble such as this looking onto the crowd taking steps towards it as the sound of their cries filled his ears glowing eyes illuminating the path before him. A sigh escaped the Hyuuga's lips in those moments a measure of understanding towards the crowd however this would never be the way to get things done, without representation there would be disorder in all honest it would be something the Captain would more than likely be called on to break up as to resume the peace.

Getting closer his head tilted towards those present looking from person to person taking in their features and hearing their goals looking to the parchment dropped into the fire. "As futile as it may seem at least they're dedicated credit where credit is due." Going to a point where the crowd might hear the Hyuuga spoke up so all could hear his words carrying confidence as was the minimum requirement in a situation like this one. "Please I know you have come out here seeking a cause you believe to be just however at this time and hour it will not be heard, simply seen as the opposite though i do not doubt your resolve I believe matters like this should be handled in a more careful and delicate manner rather than causing such uproar."

Being close with those who stood at the top while also being one of those people himself there was hope such a situation would break up peacefully rather than them taking offence to his words stepping away to sigh once more adjusting the collar of his coat. "Even in a time of peace we find content, when all should be quiet there are still those that can't appreciate what we do so they may lead peaceful lives." those words muttered carried weight in the air around the man, having given up much to keep the village in a state of peace and quiet for all those efforts seemed to be in vein from time to time.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆

Pulled from her daze, the dark haired Kunochi's eyes would rise in search of the strong and authoritative voice calling from the epicenter of the gathering. Many fell silent holding to their signs and turning to the man who spoke a loud. Of those that did not, only murmurs and whispers though they too gave him their attention. As he spoke, the dark haired woman would make her way toward the voice. Weaving her way between and through persons of the congregation. She'd make it in time to behold a face to put to the words he spoke. He spoke his truth and seemed genuinely concerned to the cause of these people. He was right. These people would need to be far more organized if they wanted any chance of resolution. However, it was clear that he was not of this gathering. Perhaps he merely stumbled upon them and grew concerned much like Amaya had. Still, the people's faces showed discontent for his truth. For his short speach disregarded the agony and pain of those gathered this night. It was clear at that moment, he hadn't a clue as to why they were there. Surely these people wanted some sort of resolution but resolution was far and between. The cries and the shouting and the protesting... these were all forms of their grieving. An elder woman would approach the man in silence. All would be watching and all would be still, silent. The elder woman would look him closely in his eyes. A tear would fall from hers. The woman would utter lightly, "Justice... for Takashi," and then louder, "Justice for Takeshi!" And then more voices would follow in likeness. Justice for Kimiko, justice for Hinata, Justice for... Justice for...

At this time, the man would feel a soft hand grab his. Amaya would pull him from the center and out of the crowd before things began to heat further. Before the man stood a beautiful Kunochi, five foot eight inches, with short abyssal black hair, with emerald green eyes. She had three symmetrical scars on her right cheek. Dressed in black she wore a dark shinobi robe and garbs. A dark katana was worn by her and on her crown rested a withered bamboo hat fastened to her chin. She'd stare at the man smiling but faintly.

"There are only three types of good men in the world... The brave ones, the stupid ones, and the brave and stupid ones. That's what my mother used to tell me anyways. Akira Amaya... and you?"<i></i>

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio had very few words for the crowd after that except for a deep sigh not really one to get into situations like this one however life always found a way to place people in more awkward situations letting his mind wander to drown out the voices the sounds wondering how much they knew about those they spoke of. Being pulled away from the crowd by a rather mysterious individual seems today would be a day of situations he would not normally find himself in muttering as he was pulled away. "Do they even know about the man, Takeshi, the man i call father. After training with him, standing by his side and having him help me become the man i am today."

He was clearly somewhat irritated about the whole thing when those who spoke didn't know about the men and women they spoke about turning his head to face the women. "Interesting opening words and ones that i can understand, Hyuuga Yukio is my name though I do wonder what brings you here today what your view on all this is." Turning his head back to face the crowd he began to slowly move away shaking his head slowly. "I do wonder how much they know of us, what do they think we fight for and why we do it. Days like these I wish i found myself at Mikasa's side once more."

Not one to complain he certainly had his own thoughts on the matter wondering what her view on the whole thing would be though another question would come to mind before that. "Do you call yourself a kunoichi of leaf, live the life we do it I thought i knew all within leaf to some degree or another but you are one i have never met."

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆

As it turned out, the man she, more or less, "rescued" from what might have turned into a mob had it not been for her intervention, he was in fact quite chatty. He would introduce himself as Hyuuga Yukio with interest as to what would bring Amaya to such a rally. Inclined to answer but with no opportunity to respond as the man began to step away to rant his peace. Amaya, emerald eyes still gazing, would allow him to continue by responding with her silence. It would seem he held a very strong opinion about something he himself knew nothing of though perhaps it was a simple fustration towars the actions taking place. Amaya would wait in courtesy to be addressed once more. A lengthy pause would take place once the man inquired about the dark Kunochi's allegiance to the Leaf banner... this was mostly because she suspected his rambling to continue and wasn't looking to interrupt though it could be perceived in other light such as dazing or a short attention span. She'd reach within her robe to reveal a leaf headband that was neatly folded and tucked within a pocket. It was new and recently polished. The fabric of the band still carried that fresh packaged smell and the steal plate hadn't a scratch on it.

"I am indeed a Kunochi of the Leaf village per the treaty between Konoha and Iwagakure, the Stone and Leaf alliance. Jounin type... Hyuuga Yukio was it? It is nice to meet you."

Amaya would then approach the man stopping at his side. She would gaze upon the crowd who were still protesting, still lighting barrels with fire. The dark Kunochi would place a hand underneath her bamboo hat to tilt it up over her brow. Her smile still faint...

"Don't be angry with them Hyuuga Yukio... These people have suffered greatly. Though this country has achieved national peace, it was accomplished through the suffering of the shinobi, us, and the people, to include those we are to protect. War comes in many forms. Right now they are in war with grief. Their suffering is great. We fought the samurai yes. We liberated this country, true. But what of those who viewed differently. Those who sided with the opposition and their point of view? I imagine we seem much like conquering colonist, ruled by a baron. But even if we had obtained peace... what of the social injustice within these streets we protect? Do you see those people there, writting names on parchments and sending them to the fires... Those burning embers you see, are the names of the rapist and murders that those people and their families had been subjected to because of the price of peace and war. That is the ritual I've seen many times now since I've been in this country. A lot of those names... are leaf shinobi patrolling these very streets. The current justice system protects shinobi to such an unfair degree it's no wonder some view us as wardens rather than protectors. Shinobi brutality is over looked. Those names being chanted, it's unlikely to be memebers of your family. No, those are citizens wrongfully arrested, killed or otherwise, some for suspicion and alleged conspirators with the samurai. I hear the chanting in the streets, these people need a savior not another skeptic. This is blood town... to some, a Godless country. You asked what my opinion on the matter is? Change..."

[Mft]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Listening to her words the Hyuuga couldn't help but sigh tilting his head back a moment to view the crowd before shaking his head slowly speaking in a rather calm tone. "Well I can see things from that perspective yes, however I see them from another as well being raised the way i was I see things from all perspectives usually an outside one. It's human nature to wish for what we can't have though they may wish for things to be completely quiet and for everything to be right at the same time the realization must come that such things take more time than they are willing to give. Everything is about equivalent exchange being a clan head taught me that much."

His words came from experience having been on both sides of the coin it wasn't all too difficult to see where both sides of the argument were coming from however in his mind giving everyone what they wanted was an impossibility. "When you give someone something without something in return then one party seeks more from the other, as humans we are naturally greedy things though some wouldn't admit it. For all I will never back down from the task of helping them it would be better to see our efforts come to fruition than have those who don't see what we do asking for more, everything has a time and place it happens rushing brings disaster." There was a moment of pause the man taking a moment to breath remembering those he'd disciplined in the past, those he'd gone outside the village to track down and ensure the trouble they cause would never happen again.

"If they could see the suffering we all go through, What we i the higher ranks do to ensure all stay in line then maybe they would see that we do more to try and keep them safe than they could ever realize."

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆

Amaya would turn her head and cover her lower face with a hand to conceal her chuckled expression. She'd let out a small chuckle before regaining her composure. Her smile was once again faint before she'd reply to the man. "Such tunnel vision..." The man's views were from his own standing though he claimed to see both sides of the coin. If he did then perhaps he lacked the empathy to incorporate an opposing view into his own. From what Amaya could gather, it would seem that he believed that these people were ungreatful and hadn't a clue as to what the shinobi did and or stood for. He pointed out what it was that the shinobi did for its people but negated to see or point out the equivalent exchange from the people. Did he see them as nothing, just faceless NPCs? "My apologies, that might have come off as rude. What I mean to say is that these people, they are not ungreatful for the shinobi. It's actually the other way around. These people are under appreciated, mistreated and undermined. What do you think would happen if they all just up and left? Who would tend to the fields, cater to the livestock, run these fancy noodle shops, etc? Would the shinobi? You see, there are a lot of things these people do behind the scenes just like us and are equally important if not more of the foundation of this village. Perhaps they just want to be treated as equals, have a say in who is running the country that they are helping to build up. Perhaps they are just asking for an equivalent exchange..."

Amaya would pause before turning away from the protesters and heading back toward the main city and shops. It was the direction of the well lit part of town"Come, we should drink."

[Mft]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"It's not so much I don't see their plight, I have simply seen much of what this world has to offer and in my eyes, they still have relatively good lives in comparison to what others have suffered through." He was blunt on the matter after discovering the fate of his clan and the outcome of his own family matters it wasn't that he couldn't sympathise with them but simply found it rather disappointing they couldn't take life in their own two hands and make things better in a more productive manner. "At the end of the day if you're not willing to give it your all to change things for the better and expect others to hand it too you then how could anyone expect things to change for the better."

Tilting his head over at the notion of a drink the Hyuuga was more than happy to take her up on the matter the efforts of the last few weeks weighing heavy on the man, some much-needed respite was in order. "I don't see why not, safe to say this may be one of the few occasions I don't have work to do or meetings to attend." He didn't say much after that preferring to keep to himself, for the most part, it wasn't like he could say much on what work he did the ANBU branch preferring to keep such things under wraps regardless of how open they were about their ranks within the branch.

After the prolonged silence his stride taking him through the streets he spoke up his voice somewhat monotone given the previous conversation. "I know of a few places around here considering I work part-time at my own bar, we may be ninja but there is more to life than combat and dedication to the branch such work reminds us we are still human after all."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back