Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Welcome to the New Ninpocho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
uy0nfBs.jpg

Hey everyone! Welcome to the new NC!
This software we're using is called "XenForo" and it's immensely easier, better, and on the same coin, way more complicated behind the scenes, with a lot more options! (This is a good thing) With this move to XenForo comes changes, many great, many small, but it'll take some getting accustomed to regardless.

Let me first say a few things, this has been something I've wanted to do for literally years. Thanks to talks, plans, and our amazing support through Patreon, we were able to afford this amazing software upgrade! This is what me and others have worked towards in the past 29 hours. (yes, we counted, haha)
This honestly wouldn't have happened if it wasn't because of Shinrya Kitsune. Who helped tremendously throughout the last few years looking through add-ons, finding the right ones, and narrowing down which software that would work best for us in the long run. Not to mention the amount of work he has added in the last 29 hours. He's been sitting with me over voice all this time, while we've been working on this, and last we were both exhausted we just rambling by the end and I made the call to go to bed and rest up in order to finish it all properly to you all.
With this, and the approval from the rest of the Administration team Shinrya Kitsune has been officially added as an Administrator, with the focus area being the forum's design, and function. He'll be the primary troubleshooter for things that helps and improves our site's functionality. I'm sure some of you are aware of the sheer amount of things Kitsune has added to this forum in the past couple of years, including building extensions, adding security systems, and giving teams such the Contract team a better and unbiased method of rolling contract beasts. Whilst supplying many working hours on figuring out more ways to help and improve the site in general.

So this would be why you see a red Shinrya Kitsune at this point!
with that said, we are currently on the lookout for more Administrators as well.

There's a LOT of things, like, legitamately a lot that has thankfully been automatically adjusted and fixed when everything was transferred over, and I just want to say that this I am immensely thankful for. When you look at your profile now and sigh deeply, be thankful it didn't mess things up even more.. But I am still very, very sorry for those that care deeply about their profile styles and looks. I promise that this will be the last major change your banners, styles will see for a very long time, unless PHP suddenly crashes or XenForo forces a major change to all of the forums.

So let's go through some changes, good and bad!
  1. You no longer need to apply anybbcode manually anywhere, or even write BBcodes at all, thanks to the default editor.
    • But when you do want to add bbcodes, you just click the cog wheel at the top right. All BBcodes will appear, and you can start customizing and building things.
  2. Table codes are almost the exact same! Just change "thead" to "th" and it should function the exact same way.
    • Tables are customizable! You can style them! Yay!
  3. Random bits of <i> will appear in places. just delete them.

4. "fontsize" doesn't work anymore. Use "size"

5. YouTube AUTO EMBEDS when linked, but we're still working on the YouTube BBcode (which allows you to set the size yourself for example)

6. Tags and prefixes are a new system that should help a lot, instead of adding to your title [force entering] [open] [private] you can make those as prefixes instead, when you create your thread!

7. The shop isn't functioning yet. But it will, once we have everything up and running, everyone will be reimbursed for their purchases, and then they can purchase them again in the shop so items/jutsus can be tracked through that. Can't wait for that! It will come soon! But please allow us a few weeks, we all need to take a quick breather and fix everything can at this juncture, before moving on to further systems!

8. And so much more! We'll continue updating and informing everyone as, together with you, we're exploring the many options and bonuses XenForo contains!

As always, if you see any bugs, or have issues with anything, go to the #bugs-and-styling chatroom with in the "misc" category in our Discord server and we will be there to assist you asap.
Thank you all for your patience and I look forward to seeing and hearing about the many awesome things you can find in the new forum!

Best regards
Yoshi
Site owner and Admin

aqOiog7.png

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Seeing as we had the forum down for a while, last weeks training period has been expanded to encompass this week as well!
That essentially means, you can train twice this week. Once for last week, and get last weeks rewards, and once for this week, with this weeks rewards!
Keep in mind that last week was a 100% standard training, but this week has voting rewards!

And! As an update to some of what the announcement above said:

1. The youtube bbcode is working just like before, but you also still have the option to just plop in a link to a youtube video and it'll automatically embed.
  2. We made fontsize work again, it's an alias for the default size bbcode, so they work identically.
  3. I've styled the prefix options so they aren't just bits of text. Feel free to toss feedback in the #bugs-and-styling channel on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back