Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Welcome to the [Telegraph Office]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Musashi was sick and tired of being sick and tired and of watching these darned kids playing around at his gates, his office and generally anywhere that kids played at. Not quite recognizing the fellow, but then getting his message along with the rest of the village, Musashi muted his headset and ran over to the guy. "Hey kid!" Though he yelled, it seemed like the young man was content to just leave before Musashi could figure out just what was going on. Kitsune . . . he knew that name from somewhere . . . something about ugh, it was when he ended up teaching that Eiji kid about contract stuff. If this Kitsune was the same one that he read about then it was all sorts of odd that he of all people would be elected the Raikage and whereas the other guy had left the scene without doing much about any potential threat, Musashi had no qualms about stopping the threat at the source and assessing the facts. Indiscriminate and totally unapologetically about his business, Musashi did the only thing that seemed right in the moment, he spotted, he aimed and he fired. Using the nigh invisible mirror element, he crushed the entirety of the bird into a space the size of a needle pin before forcefully smashing the glass to the ground below and shattering it into a million tiny pieces. Improvise, adapt and overcome. He could take no chances, that and he had to find this kid that had so recklessly made a public announcement like that instead of reporting to any of the various Sennin. The bird eliminated from play and the kid still on the move, Musashi signaled to the higher ups that he was tracking the threat and then he faded into the shadows.

OOC:
[Topic Entered]
[Catch] on the Bird.
[Intercepted messenger bird and killed it]
[Topic Left]

Speculum Sphere - Mastered used on the Bird and then forcefully smashing it into the ground. Using Snapshot at the Master rank in order to be able to track Ko.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Figuring to be on the safe side, Kitsune’d head out to the messenger birds stationed not too far from the gates, but far enough and she’d send off another note with a bird, sealed with her personal chakra-infused clan seal for authenticity. Like the last one, if it were to be broken by someone that happened to be not the intended recipient, it’d make a loud noise, to attract attention from any bystanders. This wasn’t a seal like you’d find a Dark Sage brand onto a person, but a kind of wax seal, with some chakra goodness and chemicals stuffed inside.

As it turned out, her last letter didn’t make it to the intended recipient because someone had basically crushed the poor bird into a sort of paste, she were informed by one of the people working with the birds. Hopefully, that didn’t happen a second time.
Greetings Lord Hokage,

In the event my last letter didn’t make it, due to unforeseen circumstances, I’m sending an extra letter as a precautionary matter.

I hope this letter finds you well. I’m writing this due to a series of events happening here in Kumogakure, causing the disappearance of our Raikage, some sennin, and various other people. As the mother-in-law of Kogami Ayumu, I’ve taken measures to ensure the village keeps running, by taking power as Interim Raikage until a new one can be found, or Kogami-kun returns.

I hope to continue the cooperation with Kohonagakure as was established previously, and the strange events don’t cause discord to form between our two villages. Needless to say, Kumogakure can ill afford any further disappearances, so I’ll be doing my very best to keep track of things here.

If time permits, I would like to invite you to the village to discuss further actions that can be taken to hinder further disappearances, and potentially strengthen our alliance.

My best regards,
Duchess Shinrya Kitsune,
Interim Raikage of Kumogakure

[Topic Entered]
[Messenger Bird sent to Leaf, run time 60 minutes]
[Topic Left]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Carrying the scroll she got from the council in her inner pocket at all times because it’d be bad if it fell into the wrong hands, Kitsune made her way to the aviary to send a letter. She’d spent the past hour or so reading it, and then reading it aloud, for the benefit of the council so they could hear what had been written. And it was a quite simple thing, too. It was a letter to Leaf, specifically the Hokage, informing them of current events going on in Kumogakure. She had yet to be informed that the alliance was definitively over, and until she actually got that message, she’d do her best to make sure it didn’t happen (despite already happening)
Dear Yondaime Hokage,

I figure that by now your subordinates have informed you of the events that transpired at the gates of Kumogakure. I sincerely apologize for the incident caused by the deranged lunatics at the gates. It was never my intention to have everything become obstructed like that. As you may likely have heard, at the time there were two contenders for the title of Raikage, myself and some Otani person who most people haven’t ever heard of.

It is my sincere hope that this won’t come between our two villages, and that in the event that it does, we can come to a new agreement. I would deliver this message in person, but I’m afraid that due to the selection process of our council, I can’t leave Cloud just yet.

Sincerely,
Duchess Shinrya Kitsune

Hopefully this’d help things in the diplomatic side of events, and prevent a war between Leaf and Cloud caused by the actions of Kaji and Mutey McGateguard.

[Topic Entered]
[Messenger Bird sent to Leaf, run time 60 minutes]
[Carrying surveillance scroll from Council]
[Topic Left]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
For the fourth time in a relatively short amount of time, Kitsune found herself at the telegraph office and aviary. Seeing as she was now the Raikage, she had another message to send to Leaf, and unlike the other ones, she could sign it Raikage. Not interim. Not duchess. But full on Raikage.
Dear Yondaime Hokage,

It is with great pleasure that I can announce that Kumogakure has chosen a new Raikage.
Yours truly, Duchess Shinrya Kitsune, has been elected as the 11th Raikage of Kumogakure.

In the spirit of fostering a new alliance, I’d like to extend my hand in friendship, and formally invite you, and your advisors, to a lavish feast here in the Torre Celeste.

Sincerely,
Duchess Shinrya Kitsune
Juuichidaime Raikage of Kumogakure

[Topic entered]
[Messenger bird sent to Leaf – Runtime: 60 minutes]
[Topic left]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Prepping his little green boy to do some really big things, Musashi went about giving instructions very, very carefully. In fact, he doubly repeated the instructions in as many languages as his little friend would understand. Like a child, the youngling wanted to quickly get to the needed destination and get back, but also, equally like a child, the little one didn't want to pay attention to the nuances of task at hand. Stuffing a snack for the road within the small pouch that he'd allow the little fellow to carry with him. Musashi finally stood back and looked at the small but brave traveler before him. Smirking from behind his mask, he couldn't help but to remember when he'd last ventured beyond the borders. It had been far too long but for him, today would not be that day. For now, he'd have to trust in the turtle in a half shell to get the job done.

OOC: Topic Entered
Messenger turtle sent to the Fire Country – Runtime: 60 minutes

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Suddenly a fox, jumped down from nowhere then bit down onto the turtles head. The fox while the turtle was in its mouth had stopped the letter that was going to fire country! Clearly someone... Or something had sent the letter to get Konoha on edge since the last meeting with them at the village gate didn't go too well. War with another country wasn't something the fox wanted, shapeshifting back into his human form Maru took the head of the turtle then crunched down on it. Sorry but you were going to do something stupid turtle. he spoke to the dead turtle then snapshot the turtle to see where the beast came from hoping to track down whoever did this and kill them off. Vigilante justice but better one cloudie come up dead than a entire nation.

[Messaged stopped]
[Messager killed]
[Snapshot to track down whoever sent the letter]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Oof, big, big oof. Cocking his head to the side as the fox . . . Maru just waltzed right by him and up and killed his turtle . . . right in front him . . . as if he wasn't standing there. Shrugging, Musashi once again prepped and sent off another green fellow. Musashi went about again, giving instructions very, very carefully. In fact, he three times repeated the instructions in as many languages as his little friend would understand. In much the same as the last, like a child, the youngling wanted to quickly get to the needed destination and get back, but also, equally like a child, the little one didn't want to pay attention to the nuances of task at hand. Stuffing a snack for the road within the small pouch that he'd allow the little fellow to carry with him. Musashi finally stood back and looked at the small but brave traveler before him. Looking over to Maru, Musashi cleared packed yet another snack with the turtle and sent him off on his way. Clasping his hands together and settling down into a chair, he waited for Maru to make the next move.

OOC: I never left the topic so, sending another one.

Messenger turtle sent to the Fire Country – Runtime: 60 minutes

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Oh it's Umashi again.. seeing yet another turtle waddling Maru lifted up his foot then stomped the second turtle, squishing it underneath his getta. Well if it's Umashi then he guessed that he should arrest him, shame that he had to fight the guy who gave him a home but oh well. Besides the old coot needed to be put in his place anyway because he's been a real annoyance, first the gate, now this.

[Stopped messager again]
[Killed messager]
[Calling bmod]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Welcome to your Modded Fight!
tumblr_mzpr33U9t21tptsy9o1_500.gif

I will be your moderator for this fight! Send, in a PM, your actions and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.

When sending this information, I would prefer to have hyperlinked stuff or regular links. This greatly decreases the time it takes for a moderator to mod as it cuts down on searching.

If you feel that I may miss something, please feel free to add in a list of passives or effects that you wish to be given special attention, or just a list of all of your passives works as well, whichever.

Lets have a nice fun fight on this one, remember both of you will be under a 48 Hour time limit since the B-Mod goes up. Right now lets get ready to rumble!​
<i>
</i>

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
After killing both of the turtles who were going to god knows where he pointed at Umashi. "You are under arrested for intent to smuggle an unknown substance across the border." accused, then smirked his teeth sharpening to a canines edge figuring this was enough to finally put this man in his place. "So you coming along peacefully or am I going to have to drag you around unconscious, I'm good either way." He snarled as his aura of fear began to spread. This man was just sitting around like he owned the place, sending cheap food off just to make another country upset. Heck it could be poisoned for all he knew besides after his stunt at the gates he doubted that he'll be valued since he was acting straight up weird with the leafies that came here.

"Okay if you are going to just sit there then I'll make an incentive for you to rise from your seat." with that Maru made three black and blue kitsunebi appear in his hand then threw the fireball at the man hoping that it would get him to react somehow. "FOXFIRE!" he shouted, if Umashi sat there then the fox fire would strike the side of Umashi's mask however if he moved then the seat would be obliterated by the fox fire. Maru with a flick of his wrist pulled out his paper fan from his sleeve then place it over his mouth. "I think the problem here is that you aren't scared or afraid of any consequences. I think a good ol' country ass whooping would fix you good before I consume your fear." putting his fan into his sleeve, the fox channeled his corrupted energy into his hands. "This time, you're going down old man. This time you'll fear me!"

[Actions Sent]
[Profile Sent]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"No Country for Old Men"

Continuing to look at the Maru as the boy spoke, Musashi took a deep breath in and then slowly exhaled. While it was true that the initial shock of watching Maru kill his turtles was real, the fact of the matter was that Maru had always been the chaotic conundrum. Sitting as he was, when Maru fired off an attack at him, the world slowed to a crawl as he tried to mentally rationalize why Maru was acting the way that he was at this particular time when there had been no such buildup or provocation otherwise. Had he somehow lost favor in his adopted child's eyes? Was he suddenly public enemy number one for more ignoring than outright defying the new Raikage? Had Maru been compromised by an Uchiha's gaze? Whatever the case was, Maru was now quite surprisingly turning his ire on the man that had saved his life countless times. Attempting to shield himself, Musashi held out a single hand and managed to absorb most of the attack but couldn't avoid it all and found that his mask was now cracked and starting to separate.

Absorbing what he could, he in turn used the excess chakra granted from the maneuver to breathe new life into the turtles that Maru had killed. Smirking as they scurried back towards him and stood by his side, half of the mask fell to the floor as Musashi continued to sit in the as yet, unsigned chair. Maru purported to know the thoughts of Musashi but he couldn't have been further from the truth. As the boy spoke, Musashi tried to find some meaning behind the words but couldn't come up with anything other than the idea that Maru was playing right into the very nature that had drawn Musashi to him all those many years ago. When at last Maru issued the declaration that Musashi was going down, the man spoke up.
"On the contrary my son, I fear a great many things, YOU included. It was my fear of a tyrant that caused me to seek out your aid and give you the tools to succeed. It was fear for my family's safety that caused me to uproot them from our home. It is due to fear of the world going-to-pot that I instruct the next generation on how to be decent and kind. It is due to fear that I continue to hide that who I really am. I have lost friends, family and my home due to the consequences of fear. Do not attempt to instruct me on such matters my dearest kin, because you will live out the whole of your life without ever knowing all of the least of which I have sacrificed for people like you."

Holding his hands up, he produced a pair of handcuffs and bound his wrist, allowing just enough room so as to comfortably put his hands on the arm rest and lean back at ease. "I have giving you many powerful tools over the year. If it pleases you to hear it, take me in, kill me, you are as much guilty of many offenses as I supposedly am. Heck, it would be quite the ending to say that I died for feeding a turtle and sending them to go fetch something that I left at home." Sighing, he leaned back some more on the chair as he surprisingly remembered the fact that tampering with the mail was a Class A offense. Closing his eyes, he began began to nod his head and smirked as he audibly scoffed. "I've been living on borrowed time for a long time. Call me dramatic but . . . if you are to be the debt collector for Lady Death, make sure that she knows that Yomi wore it better!" Pausing, he shook his head while laughing and opened his eyes. "Nevertheless, I'm proud of you. You have become the sort of thing that I always wanted you to be." While not exactly wanting to die, Musashi had escaped death far too often in the past to believe that this wouldn't hurt. He wasn't naive and he fully believed that eventually somebody would call his number. He was a medic at heart, others he could save, but saving himself always proved to be a challenge. Maru was poised to strike and there were no allies to be called. Looking down at the turtles that didn't deserve such treatment, with a heavy dose of the dramatic, he muttered to them. "Don't cry, stay tuned."

OOC: Profile bits sent, actions being converted from paper to PM now.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Umashi:
Hp: 39,000 - 1560 = 37440
Cp: 45,000 - 11,500 = 33500
Natural Energy: 13500 + 11500 - 719 - 1150 = 23131
Ap: 10 - 9.5ap = 10.5ap next round

Kin Joka:
Hp: 13.275
Cp: 11025
AP: 5 - 4 = 6ap next round

Gin Joka:
Hp: 13.275
Cp: 11025 - 2400 =
AP: 5 - 4 = 6ap next round

Clone 1:
Hp: 7650
Cp: 7650
Ap: 2.5

Clone 2:

Clone 3:

-------------------------------------

Maru:
Hp: 39,000
Cp: 33,000 - 1000 = 32000
Corrupt Energy: 9900 + 1560 - 3025 = 8435
Ap: 10 + 1 - 7.5 = 12ap next round

Zombie 1:
Hp: 1567

Zombie 2:

Zombie 3:

Zombie 4
Hp = Dusted on Entry

Bone Behemoth:
Hp: 7656
Ap: 4

Mina Harker
HP: 20,700
CP: 17,550
Ap: 3.5ap

Round 1:
Maru uses Dark Invitation = 0 Seconds [Hits Umashi!]

Maru uses Savage Affinity = 0 Seconds

Maru enters Feral Shift = 0 Seconds

Maru declares a duel against Umashi = 0 Seconds

Umashi attempts to enter Stealth = 0 Seconds [Maru is unaware]

Maru activates his Curse Seal = 0 Seconds

Maru equips Kawaii S&M Whip = 0 Seconds

Umashi does a hidden action = 0 Seconds

Umashi does a hidden action = 1 Second

Umashi does a hidden action = 3.5 Seconds
- Gin does a hidden action

Umashi does a hidden action = 5 Seconds

Maru summons Zombies = 5 Seconds
- Zombie attempts Grasp of the Unliving [Misses] [Zombie doesn't feel so good]

Gin Does a hidden action = 5.5 Seconds

Maru summons Bone Behemoth = 5.5 Seconds

Umashi does a hidden action = 7 Seconds

Maru summons Mina Harker (soul) = 7.5 Seconds

Umashi does a hidden action = 7.5 Seconds

- If anything is wrong let me know, it has been a while

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
tumblr_pjhuegJUPr1tu0tpvo1_500.gif

Seated in his chair, Musashi had front row seat to the show that Yamaru was willing to put on and it was completely and totally worth it. As the young man made a show of summoning his forces to his aid, Musashi couldn't help but to summon his own so that they too could give witness to the ever evolving court case. As Kin and Gin arrived at his side, the room came alive with the clashing of the varying chakra's breeding new life into the room. "You probably shouldn't have allowed him to do that. They're going to pin the blame squarely on you." With a wave of his hand he dismissed Kin's assumption. "Nonsense, he issued the challenge and I await what he has in store for me." Shaking his head, Gin edged closer to the seated sage and put a stressed hand on his shoulder. "You're a madman, surely you don't intend to just . . . lose on purpose do you? You need to strike now and strike true. Beat this child into submission! Show him the true meaning of pain!"

Shaking his head, Musashi smirked and leaned forward in his seat as he summoned a chess board between him and Maru. As if the game was in mid play, each piece told a story of a time that Musashi and Yamaru had crossed paths. Whether it was after Yamaru's defeat at the hands of Takeshi or the time when he'd given the boy a weapon worth fighting for . . . all the stories, all the tales, all the chance encounters were viewed as one intricate game. His purpose towards the wayward son hadn't changed, but the meaning behind it had morphed and evolved over the years. Picking up a piece, Musashi pondered over where to place it. There was a very real possibility that he'd die today, but if he did, he couldn't say that it wouldn't have been a part of the plan in the end. Speaking to both of his advisers, Musashi shook his head as if coming to some forgone conclusion. "I created this monster . . ." As the whole of the room began to close in on him, he noted the faceless ones beyond and chuckled. "Now let me face my fears." Setting the piece down on the board, the room was enveloped within the darkness and he from view.

tumblr_pjh6t0alT21slvntno2_250.gif

OOC: Actions being sent.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru's aura began to spread throughout the battlefield, the first wave was to steal some of Umashi's life force to feed into his demonic energy while the second aura was the one that causes his victims to feel dread around him. While he did feel that he did feed off a small percentage of the man's soul he wasn't too sure about his aura of dread but that didn't matter right now. Maru using his feral shift, his dark vapor like aura began to radiate off his body. "Well you pulled out those cuffs pretty fast didn't you?" He sneered. "So you are drawing your tsukumogami on me, guess I could add a little resistance along with your treason because HOME is here in lighting country. And save the whole 'Go ahead and kill me' speech because if I incapacitate you you'll be going straight to the under prison until someone argues your innocence." Maru wasn't a big fan of just murdering the man since…. well he was going back to his sage practices and was unsure if this discipleship thing would end because the man's chakra would be gone. And he doubted if he would get a chance to claim his soul that it wouldn't just disappear not to mention the guy was more or less the only other person in the village capable of fighting if they did go to war. It would be unfortunate to lose a gifted shinobi when they are already understaffed but if he managed to escape from his prison…. Then he might as well go for the gates cause then he'll be a wanted man and there will most likely be a kill on sight order against him. Right now was Maru's chance to get his rematch, he's been eyeing Umashi's moves like a vulture, he knew some mistakes he's made when fighting him, he's been pondering what to do to destroy his strategies and a backup plan if his plans didn't work. The time was now to put what he's learned to good use.

Maru activating his curse seal, witnessed Umashi just fade from sight and he clicked his tongue in irritation. He could already smell the stench of the two tsukumogami that he had on his side and Maru channeled his corrupted energy into his paper fan… nine inky shadows snaked behind him then his horde of undead manifested. He commanded one of the zombies to grab Umashi so he could be out in the open but when it never returned he closed his eyes. 'So this is how you are going to play it eh?' Maru thought. Rising a coffin next to him through his Impure World Resurrection justu, the coffin opened to reveal his vampiric maiden. Mina smirked then stepped out of her coffin, hearing Umashi's blood flow along with feeling a few other bodies around. "We aren't necessarily outnumbered, but there's a lot of bodies in these shadows." Mina said. "Then we'll have to rip through them all, I'm going to need a little bit of your blood. Arm." Maru just got straight to the point since blood was what he wanted from his chigokai.

Mina chuckled then moved her sleeves up, and Maru savagely bit down on her arm so she could channel her blood into Maru's chakra system. Maru's tails turned a dark purple as well as his hair, the curse seal markings around his face began to look like three purple eyes on his forehead, and his robes seemed to take on a more darker appearance. Taking the blood from his chigokai, he wiped his mouth then got on his hands and knees. Crouched like a beast with his army behind him, holding back on summoning his youkai at least for now to be his secret weapon. "Now where is he hiding." Maru growled, pulsing his auras out again. He wasn't interested in playing hide and seek but this was where they were so he needed to act fast.

[Actions Sent]

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
{OOC Greetings Umashi and Maru, I am your new B-mod. Just letting you know I hope to get the mod up this weekend, sorry for the delay}

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Umashi:
Hp: *Gone in smoke*
Cp: *Goneski*
Natural Energy: *Your Umashi is in another castle*
This about sums it up
Ap: 10.5 - 6.75ap = Fled

Kin Joka:
Gone

Gin Joka:
Disappeared

Clone 1, 2 and 3: Cloning around

-------------------------------------

Maru:
Hp: *Left alone*
Cp: *All Alone*
Corrupt Energy: *full of corruption*
Ap: 12 - 11.75 = As much as he wants

Zombie 1, 2 and 3

Bone Behemoth:
- Feeling like a bonehead.

Mina Harker
- Wishing Alucard was here.

Round 2:
Maru uses Dark Invitation = 0 Seconds [Hits Umashi!]

Maru uses Savage Affinity [Hits Umashi!] = 0 Seconds

Umashi does a hidden action = 1.43 Seconds

Maru uses Gate of Enma = 2.5 Seconds
- Umashi remains hidden

Umashi does a hidden action = 3.81 Seconds

Mina uses Destiny Bond on Maru: 4.29

Bone Behemoth SMASH = 5 Seconds
- Umashi is just too slippery for old Boney

Maru uses Stardust Nova = 5 Seconds
- Somebody call Kitsune the Juuichidaime Raikage, Umashi the smooth criminal cannot be found.

Kin Does a hidden action = 5 Seconds

Umashi does a hidden action = 5.48 Seconds

Maru uses Perfected Rasengan = 7.5 Seconds
- Umashi fails to turn up, remaining in stealth.

Mina attempts to use Curse of the Black Blood - 8.57 Seconds
- Mina is unable to find the rascily rabbit Umashi

Maru uses Fist of Sin: Sloth = 9.79 Seconds
- Umashi isn't sinful enough to be found

Bone Behemoth gives smashing another go = 10 seconds
-Umashi has passed yet another stealth check.

- End of Round 2.
20 Seconds have passed with Umashi retreating in stealth. He has successfully fled the battle.

- Let me know if there is any issues.
- I didn't bother with HP/CP for Obvious Reasons.
- Umashi has successfully run away.

Last edited:

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Old Dogs and New Tricks . . ."

tumblr_nk564xgpRZ1rvxid3o1_r4_500.gif

Enjoying the view from where he sat, Musashi watched on with an almost childish glee as again and again, the student failed to surpass the teacher. Torn as he was, he knew that with just the twitching of his finger that he could give up the entire ruse by going on the offensive but for the purpose of teaching, he equally knew that it was best that he stayed put. "Do you remember that time , that place, that gift that I gave you?" As his words echoed from the darkness, he altered the room around them to match that far off memory. Far, far away from here, with the thought in his mind's eye made manifest, the old sage played the thought like a memory, that time that he'd provided a struggling puppeteer with his strings, that time that he'd given a feral dog true fangs with which to bite. "I'd told you then to stop being the puppet in the grand scheme of it all, and be the puppet master and yet . . . here we are again."

Letting an audible sigh escape from his lips, the swirling darkness took on a red hue as if to clue Yamaru in on exactly what Musashi was talking about. If the boy thought long and hard enough, he'd know, he'd remember. "It's ok though, I understand that life has a funny way of twisting things just enough out of our reach that they seem unattainable. In fact, you've managed to teach me a lesson in fact." Manipulating the surging darkness, Musashi gave Yamaru a clear view of himself, bound and shackled to the chair with nothing to defend him from attack. "Perhaps it is time that I stopped fighting against the tide and joined that which I fear. Perhaps it is time that I selfishly looked out for my own! Perhaps . . . perhaps it's time that I got with the times and attempted to glance at true power." Stretching out a hand, which immediately caused the other to follow it, Musashi's hands began to glow as he pulled forth chakra from all sources within the room.

Pulling to a point as if led by a gravitational pull, the chakra glowed with an intense light as it began to swirl in a spherical motion much like the famed Rasengan technique. At first large, and then small, the chakra that was absorbed moved as if given instruction from a skilled conductor. Colors and hues both light and dark, properties of earth, wind, fire, lightning and water circled each other as each waited in line for its chance to shine. Taking on aligned properties one and all alike, the sphere for a moment seemed to enter an agitated state but soon evened out. Looking only on at the mass of chakra, Musashi continued to reach out for it but found that it would not come any closer to him. Content to wait from afar, he instead began to move his fingers like a surgeon at work, and he spoke to Yamaru in a matter of fact tone.

"We as Sages have many skills, some, even I'm not aware of. One such skill though, is to tweak and control the very essence of life itself. True, bringing back the dead may seem trivial but in this day anyone can achieve that. In fact, it's as simple as running a live current through muscles attached to bones. This though, this is something new, something never had before. Many can destroy life, some can alter it, but few . . . few can do this. Witness creation firsthand!" Round and round the sphere spun, and as it did, instead of chakra running towards it, it began to give off waves of chakra itself. All of the years studying, all of the years taking in knowledge, all of the trials and errors, this would be the culmination of all of that work, something new entirely.

Moving to grab the mask that still half held to his face, Musashi peeled it off of his face and looked at it longingly before flicking it into the vortex of chakra. Instead of being absorbed however, the mask stopped a hands breadth away from the orb and began to orbit it as tendrils of chakra began to extend from the orb to the mask itself. At first slowly repairing it. the chakra noticeably began to coalesce into the cutouts for the eyes. Feeling every connection taking place, Musashi felt as chakra breathed life into something that was previously inanimate. Like a child in the womb, at first there was only the seed, and then the extremities began to form from the mask down, first the nervous system, then the skeletal frame and then the skin that covered all of that. Seeing the life-form being created before them, like an expectant parent, Musashi leaned forward in his seat and beamed with pride as he opened his hands and gave more of himself towards his masterpiece. All to feel his work as he went along, he relished every blinking neuron, every receptive cone taking in light, every new feeling of touch on hands that were not calloused and feet that weren't sure how to move.

"Just a little more . . ." Muttering under his breath, like the deep sounding pulse wave, the first heartbeat was loud and distinguished in a way like no other. Though he didn't at first notice it, a tear rolled down his cheek and he wiped it away. No longer floating, the chakra orb began to slowly drift towards the ground as the thing being birthed grew larger and large, from the size of a newborn baby until it became the size of a small child. Hair and distinguishing features grew and though the small child grew more, it stopped at what appeared to be late adolescence. Arms and legs akimbo, the body instinctively rolled into a fetal position as the last bit of growth occurred within it. "Can a humble man be great?" The line, as simple as it sounded, a throwaway really, defied that which Musashi was attempting to do. As the last bit of light from the orb of chakra was absorbed into the life-form that Musashi had created, the deafening silence of the room was inescapable. Squinting his eyes, Musashi stared at the life-form between him and Yamaru and spoke a single command. "Rise!"

On command, the being before them seemingly woke up with gasping breathes, startled as if woken up by a bad dream. Quickly moving to take the mask off of its face, the being looked around the room, scared and slowly realizing that it was naked before the two men and all the other forces present. Even stranger still, the thing, the creature as it were, initially looked oddly like a mix between Musashi and Yamaru physically, from the blended skin tone to the very green , very unsettling green eyes. However, upon closer inspection, there one could pen the look on others as well. A certain Hyuuga, a lightning user, a recent Uchiha climbing the ranks within the ANBU . . . This being, this . . . artificial soul, appeared human but surely had to be something far different. Slowly rising to stand on his feet, it was most definitely physically male, and though Musashi didn't move to cover its decency, he did ask a question, that again though simple, held a world of meaning behind it.

"What is your name?" Growing a confused look, the being quizzically put a hand at first to its head to scratch it, but then seemingly discovered that it had hands despite using them just moments before to pick itself up. "Wwee, we . . . me . . I . . . I do not know?" Questioning itself, it grabbed at its throat as if not sure where the sound of its voice came from. This led to an examination of the light stubble that was where a beard could possibly one day grown. Looking down to its naked body, it took it a moment to realize that perhaps this was right. Then as thoughts of what should and should not be led to frustration, the frustration then culminated in a change within it as it seemed to grow angry at not knowing and then before their eyes, its eyes began to change. Growing one, two and then three tomoe apiece, each eye danced with an excited energy. Looking both to Yamaru and then back to Musashi, the signs were unmistakable, the being held the sharingan but these were far different than normal. It wasn't uncommon for Uchiha to have different eye colors, but with most, their sharingan eyes were notably always red, all the time. This being was different however, its sharingan were truly very green and showed not a hint of the crimson color that they were known for.

Frustrated, the being attempted to rush towards Musashi in anger, but being a newborn just learning to walk, it stumbled like a newborn gazelle just learning how to control the funny things called legs. For just a brief moment, just a flashing of light, a shimmering armor surrounded the untrained being but it lasted only a few fractions of a second. Tripping and beginning to fall, Musashi shook his head in pity as the being crashed to the floor but instead of scrapping a knee, the thing burst into an innumerable tiny little green stars of light and then then were quickly absorbed into Musashi "There is still much work to be done. You aren't complete." Taking a deep breath, the chakra that Musashi absorbed seemed to pulse about his body with crackling energy. Closing his eyes he took a deep breath and then opened them, slowly at first. Different than before, the change was unmistakable but how Musashi had achieved that which he'd done wasn't quite clear.

Looking on at Yamaru with eyes anew, Musashi took his time as he undid the binds that he'd bound himself with and slowly stood up. Letting the facade drop from around them, the shadows faded away to reveal that which Musashi had used a barrier to keep out. Light began to stream back into the room as Kin and Gin came into view along with ANBU who were before held back by the tricky of the ANBU Captain, but now were able to rush into the room to see what all the commotion had been. Deliberately walking slow, Musashi stopped to pick up the discarded mask and could be heard muttering to himself all the while. "Susanoo, eh? Tis nothing more than a bound Tsuku . . . I'll need to test the limits." A mad genius in his own mind, he continued the conversation in his head to himself as he settled on an expression that was partly surprised but equally disappointed.

Had he created an artificial Uchiha, grown his own Sharingan with the aid of a science learned by observing the various bloodlines? Could he create a human without the aid of conventional means, or was his creation merely a Tsukumogami that was only subservient to him? For a fact, few dared to create, innovation was simply too risky, too untested, too weak a move when the books were chock full of ways and means to win. Daring to defy conventional wisdom, Musashi might have been on the cusp of the bleeding edge, but like a perfectionist, the question of if it was good enough or complete enough, would not let him rest easy. Speaking to Yamaru, he put the now repaired mask on his face, letting only his new gifts be seen from behind the veil. "Many fail to realize that Frankenstein was the name of the doctor and not the monster itself. Like he, I too, aim to be the modern-day Prometheus."

Walking directly up to Yamaru, Gin, Kin and indeed the rest of those present in the room tensed up as if expecting a continued fight. Walking right up to Yamaru, Musashi shook his head disappointingly. "I asked you to stop being the puppet and to be the Master. Today I learned that you are still not ready to do so. You rushed in without fully assessing the situation. You impulsively attacked when the situation called for no such violence. You fell for some of the oldest tricks in the proverbial books by swinging at mere shadows and trusted brute strength instead of a steady mind. Tsk . . . tsk . . . My have you fallen short of the goal." Leaning especially close and angling his face so as to whisper directly into his student and adopted son's ear, he gave Yamaru some sort of hope back. "I haven't given up on you yet." Freeing Yamaru of some guilt by not attempting to use the newfound power against him, he leaned back. Beckoning his personal entourage towards him, revived turtles and all, the old sage attempted to leave without causing any further harm.

Talking to the ANBU officer who'd responded to the call of a disturbance, Musashi was grateful that they hadn't seen his act of creation firsthand because that would have called into question parts of the story that the village was fed about him and his clan. Having a basic understanding of shinobi medical techniques was one thing, surgically creating a life-form was another. A lie could be considered the truth if one was acting, and at the moment both he and Yamaru were actors on a grand stage, one of the most dangerous stages in fact. Waving the all clear, Musashi dismissed any such claims that he and Yamaru had been fighting. "No, no . . . our good citizen here was just checking on a peculiar package that had come in. Nothing's afoot. In fact, he was a big help in making sure that no such contraband was allowed past our ever vigilant defenses!" Smirking behind the mask, Musashi gave a chuckle to ease fears.

With little choice than to believe Musashi, the ANBU guard signaled for his men to leave the ANBU Captain and the Jounin alone, although he quizzically eyed the fact that Musashi's eyes seemed to shift. Quickly having to shut down the new gifts before closely approaching, one could be mistaken for seeing things that weren't really there. Besides, nobody wanted to have to fill out such a report anyway and the new Lady Raikage was a stickler for impeccable reports.Turning back to his Gin and Kin, who were shuffling their feet, Musashi shook his head and emphatically gestured for them to hurry it up. "Come now, the sciences requires our most immediate and rapt attention." The sooner that Musashi could get to perfecting his new craft, the sooner that he could employ its usage elsewhere. This could change everything, but he'd not release a new journal until he was sure that the technique was more beyond failure. He'd literally created change in a way that few could ever fathom, but with every new change, there was the fear of fear itself ruining all the good that could be accomplished.

OOC: Attempting to fuse all of the learned things about various bloodlines (doujutsu especially) and alignments into creating a personal Tsukumogami aka a Susanoo . . .

OOC: Topics of Reference =
Jounin Exam thread where Umashi fused with a Hyuuga via Combination Transformation and momentarily was able to see with Byakugan eyes.
The Last: Where Umashi gave Maru the body of an Uchiha.
Umashi learning of the idea of creating artificial life.
When Umashi altered Maru's alignment via Archsage techs.
Once again, Umashi altering Maru via Senjutsu.
Soul Regalia with Doi, who at the time was a Jinchuriki.
An exam/training session with Miro, an Uchiha, where Musashi uses Soul Regalia. This topic with Yamaru occurs between my training session and exam with Miro.

Last edited:

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru's aura began to spread once again, he felt himself consuming a bit of Umashi's soul along with the other bodies as well. Thinking this aura would've brought the man out of hiding he began to spread his second aura, this one he had a feeling that it hit but still no sign of him. 'So he isn't going to come out? Fine. If he had to tear this place apart, then so be it… Maru made handseals, raising his hands as he tore through rifts into the blackness then inky black arms shot out through the rifts to begin tearing through the area, searching for Umashi however his Gate of Enma didn't turn up any Umashi. Maru's ears perked up when he heard Umashi's voice, turning in the direction that he believed his voice to be coming from, internally commanding the gashadokuro to stomp in that area. The giant skeleton did as it was instructed then pounded the area causing a loud boom followed by the scary of wood and concrete. Still no Umashi. More words of wisdom however they didn't fall on deaf ears since he did have to listen in order to figure out where he was.

Maru was starting to get frustrated but when he saw the red glow in the distance a smirk crept on his face. 'There you are.' he thought, stomping forth with his army of monsters behind him ready to strike. Maru raised all nine of his tails so they were displayed, raised his right hand, then fired purple kitsunebi at the spot to hopefully get a hit in but Umashi didn't turn up! In the darkness, Maru along with his gang of monsters all got a clear view of the man… he was bound.. shackled… chained to a chair… utterly helpless. "Hmph. So he was here the whole time. This looks like a good time to strike." Mina said smirking at the man who seemingly didn't want to fight. As he saw Umashi's hand began to glow Maru knew that it could be good with a "GET 'EM! attacks came furiously. Maru throwing any strong justu he knew, the gashadokuro shooting a purple beam from it's eye socket, and Mina even attempted to curse him. But the chakra had been absorbed by… something and now it was between the monsters and Umashi. Maru thought that this was likely an attack, a Gaia's Vengeance but what Umashi didn't know was that Maru will only be taking half the damage, the other half will be going to Mina and most will be going to the gashadokuro if he was lucky enough to get the shield up in time.

However standing there, watching the man removed his mask to throw it into the vortex Maru was prepared. Wanting to see the look on Umashi's face when he realizes that he could shrug off the damage like an insect bite. But instead of being blasted, he watched as the mask suddenly become…. Something? The creatures all watched as the thing was being born, Maru even stopped attacking to witness the normality of the child being born from the spiraling chakra. He witnessed the whole ordeal, even the final product of the thing, even when the thing came to life. It was a green color… it even had green eyes… and Maru reached in his tail to pull out a pistol then pointed at the green child and yelled. "ALIEN BAAAAAABY!!!!!!!" Maru shook his gun, however before he got a chance to shoot at it Mina stayed maru's hand. "Look… what is it doing?" Maru stopped, looking at the alien looking thing carefully still keeping the gun incase this thing decides to lay its eggs in their mouths. He let Umashi talk to it, the thing weirdly looked a bit like him however it looked like Umashi. As began to walk Maru trained his gun on it in case it got any ideas, it tripped, fell, turned to little green stars and Umashi absorbed it. Maru noticed that the Umashi now had a newfounded strength after he absorbed the thing, managing to acquire the sharingan.

Umashi approached Maru, scolding him since there wasn't a need for violence and that he fell short once again. "I only fell short because you were hiding. I still took a bit of your soul with my aura old man. a bit bitter, he obviously wasn't prepared for someone to use stealth against him but Maru knew better now. With Umashi now leaving, Maru walked into the opposite direction then smirked as he left his monsters disappearing in a puff of purple mist as he walked away. "Old man.. you fail to recognize who is the real Frankenstein in this situation." Maru said, talking to himself as he was spirited away into a purple void. "That small percentage of your soul I have, plus eating that child who has a cursed Bloodline plus my corrupted chakra, surely you don't believe that you won't embody that fear would you. he laughed, then snapped his fingers.

Bump-bump!

Umashi a couple moments after leaving had begun to feel like something was squeezing his heart. A crimson aura began to coat his body, a glowing purple line began to form slowly on the man's back. "By taking my chakra, you made an unintentional deal with me. You know you can't come into contact with a Youkai without cursing yourself. But I'm sure you already knew that. Plus a little reward for outsmarting me again…" he said. Umashi's nails began to grow into tongs, the back of his head started to stretch out far enough for it to protrude and his skin started to get more wrinkled as if he began aging at an alarming rate. He also shrank, his clothing now a bit too big for him now that he was about 4,7. If Umashi were to look at himself now he would see that he was a mixture between a human and a catfish. He looked like a Nurarihyon. "Congrats, you are now a demon. Goodluck turning back, looking forward to see what kind of monster you turn out to be." he laughed then went on about his day.

_____

After Umashi's transformation from a human to a Nurarihyon, on his back was a mark which held this demonic natural energy. The mark was Osore, the character for fear, was now branded on the man's back as a symbol that he was now Maru's Disciple. To some sages this could be a gift, many it could be a curse. However in Maru's own way he was giving the man a boost to go along with the power up he already received from the cursed Bloodline of a Uchiha. If he accepted, master, and overcome the negative emotions he will have another sage mode in his back pocket.

With the completion of his transformation, all seemed normal for just a moment… however things quickly took a turn when the back of Umashi's head began to split open, forming lips curled up into a smile. The mouth that grew on the back of Umashi's head chuckled, drooling due to the lack of teeth then finally said. "Hey…. Buddy… got some cigarettes?"

Welcome to Maru's normal.

WC: 1211
[Teaching Umashiashikabihikoji Sage Mode: Youkai under Archsage's Disciple ability!]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

"What?" The word escaped from Musashi's mouth just moments before he found himself starting to change against his will. Drat! He should have known better than to have underestimated Yamaru but the small misunderstanding wouldn't stand for long. Musashi always had some sort of back up for the backup and thankfully, his familiars understood that as well. Both putting steady hands on Musashi before he could even fall due to the forced changing of his gait, Musashi felt their calming touch as they forced the more neutral Spiritual natural energy to wash over him. Try as they might though, they still couldn't stop Yamaru's most vile trick of causing orifices to appear in places where they should not have.

"Hey…. Buddy… got some cigarettes?"
Seething, Musashi pulled up the hood of his cloak to cover over the mouth and hissed audibly. "No." Turning back to Yamaru, Musashi began to take steps towards the man but found himself shrinking smaller and smaller. He didn't have much time to berate the man before him, but he did have time to cast a medical ward before it was too late. It was a quick move, a reflexive action, but as his thoughts began to simplify, it was all that he could do before he at last hit the floor and could only hear the slapping sound of his body flopping up and down on its side.

womanyellingcat.jpg

As he was, Musashi couldn't fathom just exactly how helpless he looked, but Gin and Kin wasted little time in pointing fingers at Yamaru and making accusations towards him. "You're foul for that!" "How could you!" Quick to defend Musashi as they were, his incessant flapping belied the fact that without water, the large fish form that he'd taken was quite literally dying due to a lack of water. Neither knowing any water based jutsu, the two Tsukumogami began to panic as fingers pointed at Yamaru who seemed to stare on with an utter unwavering lack of concern. He'd done his part and he was seemingly done with the whole ordeal. All hope seemed lost until Musashi began to glow from seemingly within.

EvilInfantileAngwantibo-max-1mb.gif

dc17c9d9774dadbae1a24808416e4a72--pokemon-a-pokemon-people.jpg

Going from a fish to something more serpent-like, Musashi's form didn't stop changing until he was more like his old self . . . or rather, something close to his old self but not quite exactly. Still, fish or something inbetween, Musashi scowled at Yamaru and shook his head.
"Well played . . . well played indeed." Turning on his heels, he thanked the stars for ANBU gear being comfortable but cursed the fact that he was now most likely cutting off his circulation in multiple places. "We'll be in contact . . ." And then before Yamaru could pull off any other life altering shenanigans, Musashi took his leave posthaste.

OOC: Topic Left unless stopped, Youkai Sage Mode Obtained.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
watashi walked up to the telegraph office with his next master plan already created. who needed naohiro anyways nowadays

blind guy had all the brains they would ever need

anyways he wrote a letter (dont ask how lmao) even though he was blind because he heard that one guy from leaf and wanted to send him a message

dear leaf

you smell haha

frim cloud

ps u r lame

watashi stuck the message to one of the birds and yeeted it out of the aviary because who has time for telegraphing am i right or am i right

[Topic Entered]
[Messenger bird sent to Leaf - Runetime: 30 minutes (Half the Time card received here)]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back