Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

We're off to see the Wizard...[Exiting Village]

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Today was finally the day, the day she and Maki were bound to leave for their pseudo vacation. Hoshirei would finally have the opportunity to visit more of the world. She was internally excited to visit places outside of the Land of Fire though she knew that being outside the village for any length of time could be rather dangerous for shinobi let alone civilians. Between roughians, thugs, and missing-nin, any sort of travel could be perilous. Hoshirei knew she could take care of herself in a lot of situations but she was grateful to have her husband along for the ride.

Dragging her pack down from where it was stored, she checked how it was packed, adding and subtracting items as she made one final inventory of supplies. Clothing settled into the lower portion of her bag and she was once again thankful for storage scrolls. If they did not exist, her pack would be quite a bit heavier than it already was. The rest of the storage scrolls, filled with weapons, first aid items, and rations, made their way into her bag. Her bed roll, wrapped around another storage scroll, made its way to the top of her bag and secured with the straps made for that purpose.

Everything finally packed, she sent Kayo to tell Maki she was headed to the gates and would meet him there. Her whip was easily secured to her hip in it's quick release holster. She could not help but smile as she slung her back onto her back. She had been much improving with her whip as of late and was excited to further learn to control her newer abilities. Perhaps being in a more open space would allow her to practice reaching a longer range with her whip that the closer quarters of the clan training rooms did not allow, or at least she would be around things it was okay to destroy.

As she walked out, a few of her more friendly clansmen wished her safe travels. She thanked them, though kept walking out of the compound, wishing to make her way before someone could try to attempt to guilt her into staying. She was stopped by a few of the younger children, but the Isaki clan head was more than willing to stop and play with them for a moment. She knew the clan could and would be fine without them there every day, though she would be receiving updates and sending messages whenever she could. Better to know what the clan was up to rather than be surprised upon their return, especially in a clan full of cunning business minded individuals.

The rest of the distance to the gates was less eventful than her clan's goodbyes, which she was fine with, to be perfectly honest. To many people, she was still that odd girl who spoke to the air, though that had changed for at least those who spoke to her more recently. She had noticed, however, that some of those who just found her odd shied away from her after her looks morphed to their current state. Apparently it was as unsettling for them as it was for her when it first happened. It was not surprising since she hardly left the clan compound except to go to her office or avoid most people for a bit, they did not have the opportunity to get to know the woman with golden eyes.

Hoshirei decided to stay back from the gate itself until Maki arrived, not wanting to interrupt the flow of other travelers. To that end, she settled in for some subtle people watching until he approached.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Alright, so I'm heading home from that office place right, the one with the birds and stuff. Now like I wasn't in the best of mood at this point cause I had to wait for someone else to do their job, only to have to do that job myself. So I'm walking down the stair of the building near the gate right? How come I saw this fine honey going toward the outpost like she ready to leave, all packed up n' stuff? I'm thinkin' 'Oh no no no sweet thang. Don't leave yet, let me talk to ya for a minute.' So you know me, I check out her features for a minute and Little Ms. Goldeneye stops off to the side like she don't know what to do next you know. But y'all know I do, and the thing to do, lick my lips a lil bit, fix my hair, and holla at 'er one time. But before I tell y'all about all that, I gotta crank that TOP DOWN RUNDOWN BAAAABAAAAAYYYY! So this day yo boy is workin' with some black Vector brand shades this time. Gotta change it up sometimes, stay in season. My hair now, at the moment it wasn't at peak cause couldn't get to my products but to wasn't half bad with a simple brush down style. Had on the BelowGuard tank T you know, always sportin' the red somehow. It was just a hair loose on me though. Breathable. Had the BelowGuard baggy cargo shorts to combo with that and support the brand you feel me? Red on black camo on 'em. And I swapped it up one time with the Elkwood hiking boots with some black ankle socks cause you gotta treat your feet right na' mean? They'll thank you later.

Anywho, I make myself known on the slow but casual approach you know, right thumb hanging on the pocket you know. I throw her a nod and when I get comfortable chat range, I was like. "Sup. You look like your headed off somewhere. Must say it's a bit of a shame ta see someone with eye's like yours so ready to leave but, I get it. So where you off to cause you know, I can help you out if you like, Gold Rush. I mean, I recently learned a little somethin' somethin' about the processes here so I can see you out good and safe but uhh,...*steps a little closer* Truth be told, I'd rather temp ya to just stay a little longer, na' mean?" I goes to reach for her right hand with my left, try to a little rub on it to see how soft her skin is. Give her a little bit of a smirk you know, check her out a little more now that we up close an personal a lil bit. And I'm thinkin' 'Come on now, stay for ya boy, you know you want to. *In song* "Cause All you gotta do is say yes"'

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maki was dressed sharply as had become the norm for him of late. A charcoal gray slim fit suit with matching pants was worn over a soft blue cutaway collar button up shirt and black derby shoes. A gray and black diagonal striped tie in a trinity knot completed his torso while a matte black homburg with a white feather on the band completes his head. In his right hand is a cane topped by a clearish-blue gemstone that has colors flying slowly in patterns inside of it. His left hand was covered by a black glove.

Maki did not head directly for the gates after leaving the Isaki compound, instead swinging by the Hokage Monument and leaving a note over one of the hidden viewholes of the ANBU HQ within. Hopefully the intended recipient would get it and show up, Maki felt it would be prudent to invite Soku for the trip to feel out potential allies in his coming struggles. As he’s heading towards the gate, his pack over shoulder, he gives a slight grin. He’d not let his feet lead him somewhere in some time, having grown accustomed to the luxury of the clan’s wealth after his mental break. It would feel good to get somewhere on his own power again, even if he knew this suit would be irreparably ruined by the end of the night. His pack contained actual travel clothes, and likely he would change into them once out of the village just to stave off such destruction. He also had several more outfits packed away should he need them.

As he comes to the gate, he spies his wife and begins moving to her, slowing as another man does so. A man that seemed to be dressed for super casual. He stops a few paces away and listens as the man begins complimenting his wife, then steps in close to her and reaches for her. Maki clears his throat as he reaches out and grabs the man’s hand instead, entwining his fingers with the other gentleman’s and pulling them close.

”Well hello there gorgeous. Tell me, have you ever had a sugar daddy?” His brown eyes twinkle with mirth, but his face wore a mask of pure desire as he stared Basuta up and down, whistling as if he liked what he saw. Then he steps around and slaps the other on the butt, copping a feel if they don’t get out of the way quick enough. ”I must say you look like the appetizer, dish, and dessert all in one baby.”

May as well have some fun before he leaves, and save this man from Hoshirei’s annoyance.
15a1bfa3f997a315373756094441.gif

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Just when Hoshirei was settled into people watching, she realized that someone noticed her as well. He was dressed rather casually, but most people were. She offhandedly noted that he was wearing a similar color scheme as herself, which made her cringe a bit, however, her face remained passive. She was comfortable in her outfit: a red bandeau connected to black high collar, silver pauldrons, black shorts and stockings paired with white boots. She watched as he quite obviously checked her out before beginning to head her direction. Hoshirei steeled herself to the upcoming interaction, hopefully he would easily get the hint easily.

Her passive countenance almost fell into a frown when she noticed Basuta reaching out to touch her. She then noticed a suit-jacketed arm reach forward and swing Basuta around. She had to bite her lip to not laugh at the predicament the flirt now found himself in. Hoshirei felt the annoyance drain from her mind as she decided to join Maki in his bit of fun. As much as she could with a pack on her back, the Isaki clan head sauntered up to her be-suited husband and stood beside him. "I always did want a sugar baby," she purred and threaded an arm through Maki's. "Of course, only if you are willing to share, darling."

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So while I' puttin' the move on her, some dude comes out of nowhere to block right,... But then he started grabbin' my hand,... talkin' to me,... like,... he like me,...
'EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!'
Nope umum, nope, naw nope, no no, oh no, nope nope no, nawnaw, heck naw, hell..........-to-the-naw, umum, UMUM umum, nope. Now this guy starts reaching for someone's butt and it wasn't gonna be mine so I pulled my hand back and hit the slide away one time, and put up the blockin' hands like, "Wo wo wo hey hey hey. No!" Dang,... got dudes checkin' for me now? Well,... I guess it had to happen eventually. He started talkin' about food and I'm thinkin' 'I was kinda hungry before, and now I'm not... go figure.' Then the girl stepped beside him actin' like she what somethin' too but,... I was good. They could find they sugar daddy, baby, whatever from someone else. Now I can be down for some stuff but, only one peg to a puzzle party na' mean? So I'm like, "Naw I'm good. Actually um, you know what, I remembered that ummm, I'm supposed to be over here... *Points somewhere random in the village*... but further than that. Actually, if you can see it from here,... you can't,... cause it's that far you know. So y'all have fun with... whatever it is y'all do. Peace."

Now it didn't hit me til after I started walking away that maybe they were just together. Buuuuut I figure I'll be on the safe side and steer clear of whatever weird stuff they're into.

[Topic left unless stopped]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She made her way through the crowd of villagers one destination in mind. The gates though this time it was for a much more better purpose given the events of light. Something about a glance at the outside world and Soku was instantly sold. She had spent literally years inside Konohagakure but somehow in all her time had failed to feast eyes on the other wonders of the world which was something she needed to fix. It was like getting a breath of fresh air that while she loved this village with every bone in her body, a part of her needed to take a break sometimes and this felt like the perfect chance given she wasn't expecting the chance to present itself when it did but she wasn't about to pass it up. The Captain wore a black cloak, her blade slung over her back and her hair falling down to her shoulders. If they were going to be traveling, it would be more prudent not to draw attention and ANBU tended to draw attention despite the nature of the work so she had foregone the uniform for something much more...primitive. It did the trick for now..it felt different to say the least. As she rounded the corner walking up the streetway to where the gates were greeting her, three figures could be made out."Looks like the entourage is already underway, eh?"She muttered to herself her face changing from curiousity to smiling to sudden shock upon sighting Maki..not the fact that he was there but the..rather curious actions he was peforming at the time.

"This is gonna be a long day."Sighing, she got within earshot of the group. Hoshirei and Maki were well-known, the third member however...a new face. She eyed him up and down..nope..not ANBU..either that or her rosters were severely outdated. She decided not to question Maki's deeds not wishing to know what had transpired before she got here. The new face however seemed rather disturbed by whatever had just happened and hastily made his leave right as the Captain let loose a polite cough to announce her arrival."Ahem."She cast an raised eyebrow after the retreating figure and back at the couple, her expression that of extreme curiosity."I uh..can see we're all getting along rather well."She didn't need the details but the remainder of what she had seen...Soku would rather not hear the story behind it. She was probably gonna hear it at one time or another during this journey regrettably.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka walked to the gates for her rounds, her branch was thinly staffed so she also had to man the gates from time to time. It wasn't at all ideal but she had to organize with what she had. She was surprised to find a shirtless man walking away from the gates. He moved like a shinobi but he probably was from another branch since she didn't recognize him. With a sigh she continued moving forward, stopping once she recognized who was at the gates. "Oh boy... this is going to be good." Rayne chuckled as she walked alongside Asuka "Shut it."

Stopping in front of the trio Asuka waved nervously "Alo!" She said looking at Maki "I'm guessing this is about Takeshi's orders sooo... I can't stop you. But... before you go." Rayne looked at Asuka and sighed, they had a conversation about the little fiasco back at the restaurant and know Asuka was following through her part of the deal. "Sorry.... I'm bad handling tense situations and usually use humor as a method to lighten the mood. To the three of you, I'm sorry." Asuka bowed deeply while Rayne continued. "Long story short, she's realized shes an idiot. Three of you can go. Be careful, and come back to the village." Rayne turned and made her way on top of the gates, getting into her mind how boring the shift was going to be. Asuka on the other hand simply gave a big smile "Have fun big sis! Maki, take care of my head Jounin for me!" With that Asuka joined Rayne on the top of the gates.

[Exit Granted]

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As Hoshirei slides beside him, the man’s flustered responses get more so, before he makes one of the lamest exits ever. Maki doubles over with laughter after the guy’s gone, wiping his brow and laughing a bit more as he straightens up and looks over, hearing another voice. Well, Soku was here, and seemed a bit flustered herself by what had just happened. ”Dealing with a rather forward flirt who found my wife attractive.” His voice was still light with humor, but that would vanish instantly as Asuka also made herself known.

The smile on his face fades, slowly, as she comes up to the group. ”Indeed. The orders.” Asuka apologized, which honestly was more than he expected, but Maki’s demeanor stayed cool as he waved the other two and begin walking from the gates. ”We’ll make for the coast and take a ship to our first destination, I think.” No words in response to Asuka after the apology. Indeed, he felt she had much to be sorry for but he himself was not in the mood to hear more at the moment.

(Topic/Village left)

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hoshirei cracked a smile, trying to not laugh out loud as Basuta ran off. Her grin brightened as a familiar voice came up behind them. She removed herself from her husband's shoulders and smiled at Soku. "I would hope we get along seeing as we're married. Glad to see you joining us."

Asuka came up to them as well, giving them leave from the village and wishing them a good journey. She nodded to her sennin and straightened her bag as she stood tall. "We'll take care of each other, don't worry too much." And with that, she watched Asuka and Raine make their way to the top of the gates before leaving with Maki and Soku.

[Topic/Village Left]
(also, sorry this took so long.....)

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Her expression only increased in confusion as Maki mentioned something about a flirt and she glanced back at the direction where the man had fled."Well, whatever you did seems to have worked."Soku commented. She always did tend to find herselves in interesting situations when around the Sennin, not that it was always a bad thing so to say. Their would-be gate guard arrived in the form of Asuka and this time, she seemed a lot more content and happy than was the case these days. Soku wondered what lectures Rayne had given her to gauge this reaction but something seemed to have worked..either that or she was putting on a very good guise. Time would tell. She smiled back in return.'We'll be back soon, stay out of trouble.."It was laughable at best but she just felt better putting the statement out there. A traveling party composed of an Sennin, an ANBU Captain and the Head Jounin, they were bound to be high-profile targets for any lurking foe who wished ill against the village. An brief image of the brief conflicts they had with the Frost flashed into her head..she wouldn't be surprised if that particular threat reared its head again. If anything, they would be the ones having to stay out of trouble. Nodding at the duo as Asuka and Rayne settled into their positions at the gates, she turned walking to catch up with Maki and Hoshirei.

It felt odd in a sense, she had been out of the village before but never on such an extended leave. It would be a different..experience of sorts. Who knew what other treasures and secrets this world held, she just needed a change of pace and she was not about to pass up any oppturnity to get a break from the village life. The ANBU could function without one Captain for a while, they were under no immnient threat at the moment. The sounds of people and civillazation slowly faded away as they progressed further and further from the great heap of buildings known as Konohagakure. It was time to see what the world had in store for her. Hopefully nothing negative, she had her fair share of negative experiences for the year though anything could happen at anytime. If you weren't expecting something to happen, it usually did, a lesson she had learned the hard way during her years.
[Topic Left]
[Village Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back