Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

What do we have here? [Event]

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His mind was beginning to clear, his eyes were focused and his anger was set to another facet. He had been sleighted by someone or a group of people. He had only dealt with one specific person, but she dealt with one other person directly, and kept an eye on the women outside who was in the fight. What was this groups goal? What was their angle? He rubbed the bridge of his nose, but noticed his glasses missing, So they wanted me to be found, or at least wanted someone to come looking for me... This was an interesting situation.

He would step out of the room and begin to assess his surroundings. He had the entrance to the building to his left, and a hallway to his right; everything in the building was ornate and extravagant, nothing was mundane in the least bit. Pictures upon pictures of a man lined the walls, he hadn't even met the person, but his hubris already exceed what he found was ok. He took one of the smaller sized photos and tore image from its frame, and slid it into his pocket; never knew when information would come in handy, especially know what someone looks like. Underneath a large framed portrait of the name, Aburabuta Hirotomi. The name was ornate and embed in a lavish script, He really is full of himself.

His eyes caught a faint glimpse of chakra, but the body wasn't moving much at alll, and he wasn't sure whether it friend or foe, but he was on a mission for information. He formed a pair of steady seals, and a small void opened in the floor and his second body emerged from the crevice of darkness. His voice went unspoken, the body knew what his intention was. He could see the body physically cringe as the memories of what occurred donned on her. The body walked into the first room and would begin its search.

Kouin and another directive, the source down the the hall. He made headway down the hall, his foot steps echoing throughout the hall. Eventually he would come across the door which held the immobile signature. He would open the door and find a dashing blue haired man, someone who exuded sheer manliness. He was almost taken aback, but he wasn't about to be jumped and tormented again. He wanted to gather information, but if he was one of the consorts with Shi, he was need a disguise..... He formed a simple set of seals and changed his appearance to that of Shi. Thankfully for him having a female path made this much more of an easier transition than one would expect. He gave the man a stern kick in the rear, Hey! You blundering oaf! Get up! He would cross his arms across the bosom much like in a Shi fashion and would just glare, So what did you find out? The question was but rudely and abruptly, and it banked on him actually being apart of this; if he wasn't than he'd just end up looking like a fool in some rich guys house, here goes to rolling the dice.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was the room of defilement to his back, only parts of Shi remained there still. The room had a smell about it, not a pleasant one. It was a musky odor. The door would close behind him and when it did it would be like a different world, outside of that solitary place the rest of the universe went on without a care. This was not a hotel or a house, it was a mansion. It smelled like fresh cut flowers and it was brightly lit, the marble floors and thick ornate columns supported cathedral-like ceilings. The owner of this home would be rather obvious, there was a bust with a rather handsome, magnanimous man represented with this stony medium. While the artisan did his very best and did a fine job, it certainly did not hold a candle to the real thing. There were also paintings, charcoal sketches and even photographs of the very same man. Beneath the various masterpieces was simply a name Aburabuta Hirotomi followed by a location or a date and sometimes nothing at all.

The space would echo his movements, each step reverberated down the halls and heralded his presence but in turn also shared the presence of another. Well, a rumbling sound; it would be the sound of a man snoring on the floor if he followed the sound. A puddle of drool beneath his head, the man had a happy expression on his face as if he was having a good dream. 'Ladies... Ladies... There is enough of Oogami to go around...' he murmured into the floor as he made a kissy expression.

Hey! You blundering oaf! Get up!

A sharp boot to the derriere propelled him into wakefulness. "Yeowch!" Taro yelped as his hands covered his own ass. "Shit... *cough* I mean Shi, does your ass ever get jealous of the crap that seems to come from your mouth," Taro not so smoothly replied with a flase frog in his throat, still groggy from the evening before but not too groggy to allow anything of hers near his. He pulled himself to his feet and a wave of nausea threatened him and he held onto the counter for security. "Fucking sadistic bitch," he complained. "If you are going to be two faced, at least make one of them pretty," the moody Sovereign complained. The uncharacteristically miserable man was in no mood for her attitude after being drunk under the table by some foreign reporter, his pride was damaged as was his liver. He never cared for his fellow Sovereign, especially the ladies in the troupe.

So what did you find out?

"What do you mean. Nothing." He snapped as he tugged at his shirt, it was damp from sweat and smelled like vomit and booze. He restlessly pulled off the sullied shirt and tossed it in the sink. "I am going to get mine during the exam," he reminded her. His target was the Tsuchikage Hissori. He turned on the facet in the sink soaking his shirt and he ducked his head under the facet to wet his face. "Offer still stands tho, leave and let me take care of the Sennins."

Meanwhile the lady half of Kouin would learn something that was grossly apparent upon her first moments in the estate. This building belonged to a man of great hubris and was not intended to be a military stronghold, a place to reprogram or torture anyone. This was a private residence that seemed to be under excellent repair and while the master of the house was nowhere to be found there was a number of unscrupulous men and women wandering about. There would be a number of bathrooms larger than most apartments, bedrooms with grand beds that appear to have never been slept in less a few. There was a study, a library and a number of sitting rooms. What (s)he found would really depend on where (s)he went.

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He looked at the slumbering fool with a look of scorn and disdain, something he felt was a permanent part of Shi's mannerism unless she was screaming in bloody ecstasy. He made note of the fools name being Oogami, he now had two names, but they were not entirely useful to him, not yet at least. Oogami woke up swiftly from his stern kick; he reeked off vomit, and had drool slathered across his face and shirt. He plugged his nose and his face contorted into disgust, I don't know, do you ever get tired of sleeping in your own filth? Such hostile tone with an "ally". The information gathering appeared that it wouldn't go much his way, but he had hopes that he could attain a location.

How cruel was she to her allies; it must've been something fierce for Oogami to have such a disdain for her. His mouth curled almost instinctively as the words sadistic left his tongue. Names can hurt so much, but I wouldn't mind breaking you a bit. He would laugh teasingly as he would attempt to brush his hand down Oogami's arm. He scoffed out loud as he uttered yet another complaint. Is your head chalk full of complaints, or is there actual thought hiding somewhere? He wasn't sure where just right and overboard was, but Shi was a sadistic bitch, but Oogami seemed utterly repulsed by her. He began to assess his mark; what about his was special? His movements were slightly sluggish, his overall agility seemed mediocre. The room permeated with the smell of booze and vomit, but mostly booze, which required a hearty fortitude. He let out an internalized sigh, I'm tired of these 'tanks'

He returned from washing his shirt, or doing whatever, but that was when knowledge fell into his lap. There was another target to be apprehended during the exams, and there was another sennin to be captured aside from his self. Ayumu was with Saito.... Hopefully he made it out perfectly fine.. Though it wasn't out of the realm of possibility for it to be a Iwa or Suna sennin, which created a much more radical range of possibilities. His options for questioning were quite slim with no prior knowledge, but he couldn't dilly dally here, and he honestly could care less about the out come of the others; why they went after him specifically was his end goal.

His mind had begun to assess its own changes. Or reversions in his case. Calculated destruction, a propensity for violence, blood fueled by anger and emotion. But why him? Anyone could be bred and built that way, and any sennin for that matter, but what part did he play in all this? This was all too much for right now, so he returned his attention back to Oogami. The exams are today, so try to accomplish something in the next twenty-four hours. He tapped his boot impatiently and just scowled, I'm finished with him already. He is ready to set off at the slightest bit of anger. He looked over the clumsy oaf. He didn't appear to even be able to handle himself, let alone a sennin. Was this guy crazy or... No. No, just crazy is the only thing to describe. How about I take care of him; and you leave and make yourself useful instead of just lying around. He needed more out of this oaf, but how.... Maybe an emergency retreat? Hm.. Worth a shot.. He made the silent communication with his path in the other room. His path went into a flurry of seals, hailing the worse of storms. Second worse of storms to come forth and ravage the sky.

Kouin looked in the sky with distant curiosity, Did you lead someone here that you weren't suppose to? He muttered a slight baka under his breath. The lightning was beginning to become restless; it slowly began to dance around them, but always narrowly missing him. We can't stay here anymore you fool; we have to go, and you still have to capture someone... He rubbed the bridge of his nose attempting to feign annoyance; he spoke as if every word had a scowl, At least make yourself somewhat useful, and watch the front as we head back to base. Already knowing what was occurring around him it made it difficult to actually assess the situation since he cause it. After all, I'm sure he would love to know how you compromised our location. He was going on a limb; if anything didn't smell right his cover would be blown instantly, but the man appeared to be severely hungover, and not the brightest crayon in the box to begin with. This was to hoping cleverness and ingenuity would pay off.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 1: 'Sovereign House'| Soon's Haven Arc said:
[col]Hours earlier
There would be a loud explosion, due to lightning ripping through the building or discharging, he wasn't fully clear or cared, because when Roku woke he found himself on the receiving end of snuggling by Taro.

Dammit...

Wiggling himself free, the hungover infiltrator would stagger about the building until opening the first door that seemed to not have any noise coming from it. Luckily, the door opened to reveal a bathroom and not one of the other rooms that were occupied by kage and sennin kidnapping shenanigans. Struggling, Roku would make his way to the sink, drink a bit of water, look himself over in the mirror, give a triumphant thumbs up and immediately pass back out, slamming onto the cold hard floor of the bathroom.

Present
After a lucid dream of Statue-like cross dressing Daimyo's, Shi anger glares and a massive Taro monster trying to hug him, Roku would once more awaken, this time in much better shape than before. He would aimlessly look around as all the neuron's in his brain tried desperately to fire off and restart his thought process. Surely there was plenty he could do with holding this piece in his back pocket, he could bring a group to help eliminate a large chunk of the Sovereign right here and right now. He could merely rig the place with explosive notes and attempt to take out as many as he could in one swoop. He could...

Hey, wait a god damned minute. That sonovabitch made me the little spoon... who the hell...

"TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

The ferocity of his voice would be met with the ferocity of a kick that he would unleash into the bathroom door, knocking it clean off its hinges and plastering it into the wall. Quickly, he would speed out of the bathroom and race back to the location that his hazy memory placed the big lug.

"WHERE ARE YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!?????"

They needed to have words.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:

|
[legend="[glow=maroon][b][size=5]"Yoshida"[/size][/b][/glow]"]
ezgif.com-gif-maker%202_zpswnmwukif.gif

Name: Morii Yoshida
Epithet: Anagram for "Daiymo Shorii"
Height: 6'2"
Build: Muscular
Eyes: Red
Blood Type: O Negative
Personal Data
Stamina: 50,400
Chakra: 31,200
Power Level: 3600 [CL: 15]
Stamina: 600 / 600
Agility: 600 / 600
Ninjutsu: 600 / 600
Taijutsu: 600 / 600
Genjutsu: 600 / 600
Chakra Control: 600 / 600
Fight Data
WiPActionsWiPWeapon EquippedShots! Shots! Shots!Mood MusicWiPMISC X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kouin you have a message that will come over your headset:

"Attention all Cloud shinobi. This is Shin'en Shinku, A student currently undertaking the ANBU exams. This is an important announcement that I hope reaches many of you currently undergoing your own exams."

"We have been set up, the exam we were given was interrogate prisoners, but upon learning many things we have discovered that we, the examinees as well as the prisoners have been exposed to and possibly infected by a deadly plague... We are of the belief that we were to kill these prisoners before learning these things, return home and them slowly kill off a large chunk, if not the whole populations of our villages or possibly countries..."

"As it stands, either the Cabal or the leaders of the hidden sand are behind this treachery, more likely to be the former, thusly, as of this moment. All known members of the Cabal are to be engaged on sight, if they cannot be taken alive, don't..."

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
ARXQNpH.jpg

Oogami Taro

His head felt like the devel was playing some unfortunate kid in a game of dueling jackhammers inside of his skull. Still, Shi's voice seemed to crack what little sanity he had left, she was the kind of woman that could start an argument in an empty house.

I don't know, do you ever get tired of sleeping in your own filth?

She complained. "No morning kiss? I mean I am pretty than you, just wanted to make you feel comfortable with me."

Names can hurt so much, but I wouldn't mind breaking you a bit.

He retracted his arm from her touch, "even your cooties have to close their eyes when they try to look at you darling." He ran his arm under the running water and poured dish-soap on it for good measure. He was not entirely joking about the cooties part in his mind. He was used to women... and most men wanting him, he was a fantastic person and rock hard in all of the right places and a few others that won't me mentioned in polite company but with Shi there would be nothing but flaccidity in those places anyways. He shuddered at the thought, literally not metaphorically.

Is your head chalk full of complaints, or is there actual thought hiding somewhere?

"Actually there is one thing," Taro announced with a grim tone. "I got a new best friend, where did you put him?" This man seemed hardly the man that shown up at the gates in Iwa or the competitive man in the bar the night before. "If you touched him I will rip off your arms and beat you to death with them again," he snarled. He did not appear to be an overly large man, a teenager at best but his mannerisms and language suggested a much older soul and an angry one at that. His arms seemed to bulge ever so slightly as he made his threat and the flesh started to chip off from his arms exposing a golden interior. He was only partly human much like the other monsters conscripted into the Soverign, a learned man would identify him immediately as a Kirishii. Tributaries seemed to emerge along his jawline, the antecubitals of his now beefy arms and even bisecting his significantly larger physique. Yes, Taro had a bit of an anger management issue. It was something that was in constant competition with his pride but he did not function like most of the other Soverign, what made him tick and what made him snap was far removed from what would devastate a woman such as Shi or a man such as Ichi.

The exams are today, so try to accomplish something in the next twenty-four hours.

His fist pounded through the counter next to Shi. It would shatter into a thousand pieces. He was not aiming for her, if he was her bones would be putty. "I have it covered," he answered sourly. The Tsuchikage was a rather well known man for several reasons and he determined the man's weakness some time ago. He asked about Shi's target, the Kumo.

I'm finished with him already. He is ready to set off at the slightest bit of anger.

"I would have done a better job," he countered. He was rather sure of this fact actually, she was a two trick monkey.

How about I take care of him; and you leave and make yourself useful instead of just lying around.

"You lack the sense the Lord gave to a goose if you think that I am going to hand over my target, you got the traitor Sennin because he was already malleable. Some of us actually bother ingratiating ourselves," Taro griped. "All he needed was to see what we see," he muttered as he opened and closed his stony fist twice.

Did you lead someone here that you weren't suppose to?

She finally rounded her ass to find her elbow it would seem. A storm was brewing overhead, the celestial spaces had grown as dark as pitch, illuminated by the crackling energy housed within those dark storm clouds. Snaking and arcing bolts of lighting would sear the earth about them, ripping through the air with their devastating current. "Then you have not met my new friend," he sneered. He was relieved internally but he was not going to make too great a deal out of it now.

We can't stay here anymore you fool; we have to go, and you still have to capture someone...

"Nope," he replied simply, "...no need, I already have everything I want from him taken care of."

At least make yourself somewhat useful, and watch the front as we head back to base.

This was base. At least for the duration of the exam. He gave 'Shi' a quizzical look, this would have been Kouin's first mistake but ire sometimes overrides paranoia and Taro was a man who lacked fear and suspicion. He was a man confident in his strength and skill and there have been few instances in his life where he was proven wrong.

After all, I'm sure he would love to know how you compromised our location.

"Yes, because the Sennin will not be a security risk in the least," Taro rolled his eyes. He was not a hopeless buffoon, regardless of whatever Shi decidedly believed. "Tch," he made a clicking sound as he turned his back to the village bitch. He was not afraid of her, perhaps he should be -- they were each powerful in their own right but there was an unspoken truce between most of them even if their alliance was deeply flawed at the core. He had no love or fidelity to the woman but he did to the overarching cause for which they have been sent, for which he had been groomed and for which he would succeed in. He grunted as he started to meander away from Shi, he needed to find his errant friend.
"TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

A great bellow could be heard followed by the resounding crack and crash of a door ripped from its frame.

"WHERE ARE YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!?????"

He knew that voice despite his alcohol-induced haze. His stance and his expression seemed to immediately change as his body seemed to recede back into itself, he seemed smaller and less substantial. The exposed gilded luster seemed to evaporate as a fleshy hue obscured the brilliance. His posture relaxed and a wide smile overtook the scowl he had harbored until now he extended his arms and dashed with his full speed. He was deceptively swift despite a hangover and being apparently made of pure metal. He would attempt to embrace his 'long lost friend' declaring for all those who could hear "friend you're alive!"
1460988091-6e86cd666a30fcc1128c585c82a20cdd.gif

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A radio message would relay through his paths headset; the message brought great concern to him, not because it was anbu specific, and he had three hopefuls in the the exam, but because this also meant the other exams were just as much of a set up, or a distraction as this was. He had to think this through now, what exactly did they want? They infected the anbu hopefuls, but what of the jounin? There was a tremendous amount of more strength situated in that location than else where, he had to thing that would be one of the prime locations to cause disarray. The path pressed it's finger to the headset and spoke out clearly through the device, This Anbu Sennin Stasis, Path One. Hopeful Shinku, I have equal reason to believe it may be this 'Cabal' or an equally dangerous force; I doubt the village of Suna is behind this. I'm placing you in charge of your vicinity. I believe something far worse is going to happen at the Jounin Exam; I'll be making my first stop there and then cautiously approach your area for a status update.

He allowed the line to go silent for a moment. He wanted the message to sink into the surrounding members of the village. For cautionary purposes, approach all Suna Shinobi with caution unless proven otherwise, but show no animosity. We must maintain a sense of civility. We very much so might have the makings of a war here, but battles are won through planning and guile; no rash decisions and maintain a leveled head, fight strong everyone. Stasis out. He released his finger from the headset and let out a stressed sigh. This was getting irritating. Narumi lurched her body upwards towards the rafters and made a quick exit from the building; he didn't enjoy splitting his strengths, but he had to investigate everything thoroughly and he was needed in other locations as well as her.

[Path has left the Topic]

He didn't like ridiculing people, but that was the part of the person he was mimicking, and he had no other choice really. He gave Taro a disapproving look up and down and simply scowled and shook his head, I wouldn't kiss you even if you were the last man alive, I'd much rather spend another night with that perverted sennin. Calling himself that left a dirty taste in his mouth, but nothing else could truly describe the acts that occurred through the course of the night.

He couldn't help but snicker a bit when he retracted his arm so instinctively, clearly they didn't quite see eye to eye; I should be lucky I don't have to burn my eyes every time I look at your excuse of a face. He couldn't help but feel slightly sorry for the man; he didn't want to put him through this succubus of a women, but he needed information, and he was his only lead right now. The dingus talked about a new friend of his; was it another sennin? Was it some fool that caught in the fly trap? Doubtful, the look of defense on Taro's face showed what appeared to be genuine sincerity, if anyone in this troupe actually knew the meaning of the word. We both know how effective that was the first time, no? He vaguely knew, but he too beat her a inch within her life so it was a stern possibility that he actually didn't get anywhere in killing her. Shit. That could cause serious complications later for him, but he had dug himself into this hole already he had to commit. Rest assured I wouldn't even want a tendril, let alone my own hand touch anything your grubby mitts have been on.

He rolled his eyes at the classic "I have it covered" line. Nine times out of ten when someone says they have it covered they usually don't have it covered. Though over the course of his expertise he has learned to not so harshly judge a book by its cover, but to judge it by its contents. He raised a curious eyebrow, Would you now? I can easily go and catch him again like before, and you are more than welcomed to try and break him further; though I highly doubt you're capable of achieving similar results. He scoffed confidently, he could hardly believe what he was saying, but he wasn't entirely sure they were lies.

He began to think back about the invitation each village obtained; it was a simple cordial invitation to an examination followed by a wedding reception. Simple enough on the surface, but why now? Why so suddenly? Sand had just resurfaced and should've been more focused on restructuring than holding an intervillage exam. Things were and weren't adding up, and in all the wrong places. If anything the villages were in a mere state of neutrality, not some superfluous peace that everyone seems to think we're in. The Daimyo had to have an angle of sorts. Why would you gather the worlds strongest and aspiring shinobi in a singular area where his own daughter and the Otokage were to be wedded. From a country leader standpoint that would be a clean opportunity to take out a prominent political figures daughter or himself. Something wasn't right about any of this, but it wasn't enough to rile up a legion of shinobi and storm the palace. He hadn't thought of the possibility that these people were aligned with the Daimyo, but it is becoming a distinct possibility.

He was fixated on what the man said. How did they have that sort of information on him already? Traitor was a very harsh term for his circumstance; would you just stand idly by as your village froze over into a desiccated wasteland of eldritch horrors and frozen abominations? Didn't think so. He was much more... Surprisingly more than initially debriefed about. An unnoticed shiver crept up his spine, the actions he did mortified him yes, but they also invigorated and empowered his soul. His mouth curled into a pearly white smile, His blood raged like torrential river; he had a look in his eyes... The look on his face grew to something more lustful and excited; thinking about the pure, unadulterated ire that coursed through his bones tasted so delicious. He could almost taste her blood on his finger tips; her blood curdling screams filling the room, the memory still fresh in his mind. He was more than malleable... Maybe you secretly want me to do to you what I did to the poor little sennin.

His well placed lightning strikes began to encompass them both, but skillfully not striking either of them, he caught the quizzical look on his face, and realized his folly. Though he could salvage it still hopefully, but how? A screw up only such if acknowledged, but it didn't seem to phase the man too much which was a good sign for him. He decided it would be better to leave it be than let it trouble him. He rolled his eyes at the statement, he figured he was suppose to be here unlike his 'friend'. I was suppose to bring him here; he will probably barely remember this location fro his drunken stu-.. A loud shout resonated through the air cutting him off mid sentence. What. The. Fuck? The door to the room flew off its hinges. A new challenger joined the fray so to speak, whether he was friendly or hostile was yet to be seen. He shook his head in feigned disgust and simply scowled at the situation. Well, while you're having this gay fantasy of yours, I'm going to report to our lord on the status of the sennin. He turned around, and began taking slow steps by next to them. He brushed his hands against the large beast known as Taro, and implanted some of his chakra into his body for later tracking. As he brushed by the new comer, he slipped a condom into his pocket and whispered into his ear, Try not to have too much fun my friend. Meet by the palace later, I have something to ask of you.. He chuckled slightly as he brushed his hand across his arm and did the same as he did to Taro.

[TLUS; ima assume Ima get stopped. just formality]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 2: 'Sovereign House pt 2'| Soon's Haven Arc said:
[col]He would continue his full sprint towards the now bellowing Taro, but his eyes would catch a glimpse of Shi as well.

Tits McGee!

After a momentary lapse of attention, he would quickly bring his eyes back to the rock man that ran towards him. Before he could be braced by the hug, Yoshida would do what any master would do in such a situaiton;

"Ninja move!"

He would proclaim as he would duck and roll under the grasp of Taro. Not surrendering himself to the vice grip of the Sovereign, he would stand proudly once more and point fiercely at his previous night drinking buddy.

"Taro, bro! Who said you were big spoon in this duo!?"

Then the tirade from Shi would begin as she, in a very mentally weak manner, insinuated that there was something more to their bonding, even though she had only very briefly met him. She would would pass by him, slip something into his pocket and whisper in his ear, which was perfect as Yoshida would take hold of the wrist from the hand that had placed the condom into his pocket and pull her back to him for his own whisper.

"Sayuri, you and I need to have some words."

His eyes would then glance to the female as his awaited her response.

[Stopped fake Shi from leaving]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:

|

Personal Data
Fight Data
[/legend]​
[/col]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
ARXQNpH.jpg

Oogami Taro

I wouldn't kiss you even if you were the last man alive, I'd much rather spend another night with that perverted sennin.

His eyes widened slightly, "there is no accounting for bad taste." He shrugged, she looked okay with the things and the hair and the face, but none of that overrode that horrible sound that occurred whenever she opened her mouth. What was that again, oh yes -- her voice.

I should be lucky I don't have to burn my eyes every time I look at your excuse of a face.

"Nobody is stopping you," he goaded. "Not my fault you look like the ass-side of a monkey in a negligee," he continued to hurl insults at his cohort if that was what you could call them. He seemed like he would have been the first to piss on her grave.

We both know how effective that was the first time, no?

Taro took a step forward, "practice makes perfect ." Could he beat her in a fight? Not a fair one, but what Soverign plays entirely fair? He pounded his fists together and sparks were released along with a clamor as if a pair of boulders collided with a massive concussive force.

Rest assured I wouldn't even want a tendril, let alone my own hand touch anything your grubby mitts have been on.

"Now you're playing hard to get love," he coughed on the last word, was that vomit... yes it was. He knew he was the pretty one in this room.

Would you now? I can easily go and catch him again like before, and you are more than welcomed to try and break him further; though I highly doubt you're capable of achieving similar results.

"Being awesome takes little effort for me, you try too hard. My manliness would have swayed him more than your..." he made a general waving motion and his complexion turned slightly green at the thought of it. "THAT ever could." All that Sennin was going to do now is require a decade of therapy and meds strong enough to down a sandworm, poor cursed soul.

He was much more... Surprisingly more than initially debriefed about... His blood raged like torrential river; he had a look in his eyes..."

Bullshit...

A brittle grin stretched part-way across his face. "Of course," he replied. "I think I will have a go with this Sennin of yours, where did you leave him?" A low guffaw escaped his mouth as he recovered his winged sunglasses and placed them over his face. He was no longer here. Of course he was gone, still drunk after a whole night of dealing with her. Who could blame him, he'd stay drunk too but he was not a complete moron. Looks can be deceiving surely.

I was suppose to bring him here; he will probably barely remember this location fro his drunken stu-..

Her defense was cut short by Yoshida's dramatic entrance. This was meant to be a bro-moment, one with a manly embrace that was totally not gay. Well, he swung that way sometimes but that was really because it was his duty to allow the world to love him fully. Yoshida was a bro, not a hoe.

"Ninja move!" Yoshida declared as he rolled under Taro's brawny embrace.

What. The. Fuck?

"Awesometastic!" Taro proclaimed with a hearty laugh, the dire expression and threatening aura that seemed to permeate the space about him had completely dissolved. He seemed more like a teenager with a mildly pickled brain from huffing too much glue as a kid. "Broshida!" He let out a hearty laugh, yes he remembered his name... kinda.

"Taro, bro! Who said you were big spoon in this duo!?"

"Dibs?" Taro answered as he invoked the ancient law of dibs. The formal and binding convention of laying claim to someone or something, which in turn gives the caller an implicit and moral right to the resource or in this case the position in the spoon hierarchy.

The woman continued to complain and threaten to share his illicit love of Broshida with his superiors. "He is my bro, not my hoe. And even if he wasn't, the love between two men is a sacred bond." Taro explained, undeterred with her threats. There was a moment between his bro and the hoe, that made his skin crawl. He almost looked hurt, "awww man... dude... she is gross."

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He guffawed at his weak insults; if any man was true to his manliness they wouldn't resort to such petty insults, but this appeared to be the dynamic they had which he was forced to play along with. The man acted the part of some manly man from some T.V show involving giant robots and spectacular feats of transformation; spiraling upward to the heavens, but he could see through the mans facade, or maybe it was a facade within a facade, which would mean he could potentially be in some danger. He had to play his cards close to chest. He decided it would be safer to cut back on the banter, as the more he speaks the more he had room for error in her mannerisms, though his encounter with Shi was brief, he observed much of her mannerisms.

You couldn't practice your way out of a cardboard box even if instructions were attached to the inside.

His tirade went on and on, continuous explanation of his manly spirit and how awesome he was. The thing about people who are awesome is they don't feel the need to explain themselves or gratify it for others; they just are. He rolled his eyes and put a hand up as a means to hopefully silence him, but he had his doubts it would work. Was he still going? Oh dear he was. He placed a hand to his ear and simply examined it; no blood so it much not be ear bleed worthy.

He watched as a brittle smile curled across his face. That's when he realized he had made mistake number two, and one which might have done him in; he could see the look in his eyes, and hear the sarcasm in his voice as he responded. He was growing weary of him, more than he probably normally would with her, and that was cause for caution. Though the screech of his "bro" penetrated the air and and interrupted a defensive that very much so would've been weak. Most likely.

As he was attempting to make his way out to make way towards the Palace of the Daimyo his arm was restrained and thus his movement also. This 'Broshido' as Taro referred to him as, called him by a new name, Sayuri... Hmm. Interesting. He has a cautious brow and in another low whisper The Undersea. As he finished his response, he ripped his arm from Roku's grasp, and gave him the nasty scowl from effect, Eeewwww, you were the little spoon? He took a quick glance as Taro, and a visible shiver crawled down his spine, You were all up in his grubby mitts... This woman hated every possible thing about this man. He was also growing wary of him. He took hold of the arm that Roku had grabbed hold of, clenching down on it as hard as he could.

His mind knew exactly what he had in mind, and it was screaming at him every which way to cease and desist, but his will was strong and knew he had to do it to regain the solid mind of Taro. What the fuck do you think you're doing? He could sense the mental reverberation from his Path as it too knew his plan, Trust me. His hand began to twist and jerk; he could slowly feel the skin begin to tear, drips of blood started to fall to the floor. He bit his lip as an attempt to override the searing pain from his arm with a new pain. Using centrifugal force and the conservation of momentum, he quickly jerked the arm in the opposite direction; audible cracks resonated throughout the room. His mouth quickly shot open, but he just as quickly bit back down, he refused to release a holler. Small pieces of flesh began to litter the floor and the blood began to paint the carpet a deep maroon color.

He began forcing out lightning like tendrils from the seam of the tear; he encompassed his Henge into to appear shadowy and malevolent like Shi's. With a final, reverent pull a snap would fill the pairs eardrums. He held his dismembered arm in his own hand, blood dripping from the severed limb. His eyes widened in moderate horror and slight disgust at how far he took this. He threw the arm as far as he could do the hall; the faux-tendril began dancing about sporadically in search of his dismembered arm, much like a revenant's would, but his arm couldn't be reattached that easily, nor seamlessly, but he had his own ingenious way; he gave Yoshido a look that told he wasn't messing around, If you really need to talk, go where I told you the second time; but don't bring the lummox with you, and take a shower. He attempted to pass by Yoshido one last time with tendrils still flailing about..

[TLUS?]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 3: 'Sovereign House pt 3'| Soon's Haven Arc said:
[col]He had pulled this trick before, using a real name to taunt a member of the Sovereign, not the Cabal... can you believe if there were people out there calling this group the Cabal? That would be absurd. There are like two members still alive from that group. Geez, could you imagine being that confused on the subject? Would really cause some confusion... err, back to the story; he had used Mr. 6's real name to get a rile out of him and his hope was to do the same thing. Shi, or Four, had introduced herself like him meaning they were either trying to avoid using their real names or part of their reeducation was forgoing their name for their number. With that assumption, he hoped to draw a rise out of this woman which would have allowed him to test Taro. From what he had seen so far, there was a yearning within the big idiot to be a hero, he hoped that he could use that edge to either get the big guy to turn or at least assist in knocking off another numbered member of the forces of evil.

But things did not go his way. Instead she would whisper 'Undersea' and pull away from him before making some more taunts. This exchange was odd, even for what all he had seen in this house. Then the woman proceeded to rip her arm, for no real reason, from its socket and toss it aside. What was the purpose of all of this weirdness. He did not personally know Shi, only knowing the description that Fuu had given him on her. Fuu stated she was odd and cannibalistic but was also noted as a watcher primarily who seemed to excel at assassination and subterfuge. Were these actions what matched that description? He could not put a finger on it, but it seemed that maybe there was something off with this Sovereign.

Taro said they were Sennin hunting, did she capture one? Wait, wait... she said she was with her boyfriend. I doubt these are the relationship type of people... monsters, so maybe that did mean she was with a Sennin. So, if she was is this odd acting a result of what happened? I need to find her room to verify what happened to the Sennin prisoner, and see if there are any others in this house.

He did not attempt to stop the woman until she said her final statement. Now three distinct thoughts popped into his head; 1) the location was back at the village and was a coded message to meet her for an assassination attempt where she might be trying to leverage the village/er(s), 2) the location back at the village was a coded message for someone impersonating the woman or 3) the location was back at the village and was simply a coded threat that the sovereign would once more be going to the village.

"Who are..."

He would go silent as he would turn away from the female and over to Taro. It appeared the female was going to the Undsea, after originally telling him to meet at the Palace. This female, whether they were actually Shi or an impostor, did not really seem to have a plan in mind. He would discern if this was a coded threat or not, but without being given a time to meet up with this individual or a date, it would be pointless to speculate. Whether it was a threat or an actual meeting invite, there were too many missing pieces. He could not be pulled away from his current mission for a random detour back at the village.

"...fuck off, Tits."

He would mutter to the passing by female as he would make his way over to Taro.

"Yea, yea... dibs. Son of a bitch.... you got me. So, bro. What the hell is there to do around here!?"
OOC:
Not attempting to stop, but if Kouin wishes to respond have at it!
MFT - 657 words
|

Personal Data
Fight Data
[/legend]​
[/col]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
ARXQNpH.jpg

Oogami Taro

"You couldn't practice your way out of a cardboard box even if instructions were attached to the inside."

"I have been insulted better by greater people," Taro replied. He pulled at his own collar as if he was performing a minor stretch in preparation for a triathlon. He took a great breath, "You could not pour water from a boot with a hole in the toe and instructions on the heel." He shook his head and raised a finger to her, he was going to finish this burn once and for all. "Your family tree must be a circle Shi... not every girl can call his Uncle Sai both daddy, bro and honey but you make it work. Your family tree is so ugly, their portraits hang themselves. The thing is Shi, I do not have the time or the crayons to explain to you why you are a bitch, why you suck and why people talk about you behind your back so I will make this short: Shi also means death because you are the death of every man's pride. You are the kind of woman who needs to heave those watermelons up to dam neat your chin in hopes that it takes our attention away from your face and the lack of substance between your ears. I have dreams about..." He stopped himself there, he forgot he had 'cool' company. He lost himself to his anger for a moment, his facade had started to crack even, small fissures that revealed a gilded underside. "Sorry brah," Taro appologized as he scratched the back of his head and the cracks started to mend within moments. "She is just... uncool," he was going to use a very different word in place of that one but thought better of it at the last moment.

There was a moment between Shi and Yoshida and it bothered Taro, not that he was the insecure, jealous type and not that Yoshida was his paramour but he was Taro's only friend for the time being and he had every intention of protecting that relationship. The last friend he had they broke. They broke like they broke all of the things he liked. Thankfully he got these sunglasses in bulk, he had an endless supply squirreled away that none of them knew the location of. After their brief dialogue for no discernible reason 'Shi' rips off her own arm and then tosses it down the hall. Why? There was no reason, that was the problem with it. That and the blood that was pouring from the severed limb that dripped onto the floor. Detachments for her were always... clean. Well as clean as anything could be for that woman. "...dude," Taro announced as the limb was kicked away.

, If you really need to talk, go where I told you the second time; but don't bring the lummox with you, and take a shower.

He was not entirely sure of what a lummox was"What did you do to Shi?" He glided in front of the departing 'Shi' as she claimed she was going to take a shower. He would attempt to plant his hand over the site of the decapitation, if successful he would likely feel a current rather than a lashing tendril.

"Yea, yea... dibs. Son of a bitch.... you got me. So, bro. What the hell is there to do around here!?"

Perhaps he was attempting to cut the tension or he did not see what he saw -- someone rip their own arm off. Yeah, Shi was a freak and he would rather die than fall asleep in the same room as her. He heard stories... terrible stories. She was able to remove her limbs at will and those strange tendrils would lash out, like muscular threads of ill-conceived intent. It was hardly harmful, she was like some macabre doll whose limbs could pop off and reattach without any fanfare or difficulty. There was never blood and in this case there was also no rational reason. He looked at Number Six and then he looked at Broshida and he frowned. "Dude... uh... yah, I have a bit of a work thing I gotta deal with first," he sucked some air through his teeth "mind like... going into Shi's room for like two minutes. Then we can do some work, I got a feeling there is going to be a new opening at my job anyways. I'll watch your back and teach you how to ninja stuff right." Yes, that was Taro's version of a promise, the kind of promise between two men that would never be broken, much like the Bro Code.

If Roku left or if he lingered Taro would react the same way. With a look of revulsion he would attempt to grab 'Shi' and pin her against the wall. The urge to vomit was strong. "Change," he demanded.

If Roku did indeed follow Taro's instructions, he would find evidence of what happened last evening as well as what was left to a woman who looked very much like the woman in the hall. The main body was obviously lifeless but the hand was still twitching. RUN ROKU RUN!

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Not once but twice was his attempt to flee became thwarted. Things were beginning to curve from his favor, but was it really ever in his favor? He jumped into the lions den with no information and plunged in head first with nothing. He feigned a look of confusion, What are you talking about? He made a mistake in underestimating Taro; he was clearly more perceptive than he took him for first glances. He let out a light chuckle, Are you blind or just that stupid that you can't see? He would see the buffoon make an attempt at the decapitation site the moment he stepped in front of Kouin. The moment his hand makes contact he would push Taro off of him Touch me again and you'll more than a few IQ points. He didn't like being touched, especially when he didn't want it; or unless he had quite a bit of alcohol in his system.

He rose an eyebrow, a job opening? But what would he find in that room exactly...? Shit... Taro instructed the Broshido to go investigate, but that was the last thing he wanted to happen. I'm afraid you won't be checking that room; their is nothing there. His hand would make motion towards the door and raise a wall of water. The man pinned him against the wall and demanded the obvious. If you don't let go I'll show you something more than just changing. As if on queue a sudden bolt heralded down from the sky striking absurdly close Taro. If the first strike didn't succeed in freeing his arm the same lightning effect would occur till it eventually struck his arm. When his arm was finely free he would plant a firm hand on Taro's chest and expelled a polarity shift between himself and Kouin, launching a short distance with a buffered landing.

He released an echoing snap which resonated throughout the room, I guess the jig is up huh? The flow of time around the trio would feel slightly delayed an backwards; as if the past few moments were slowly being undone. His arm would begin to slowly fade back into existence and the tendrils slowly began to recede back into his body. Clearly you aren't a bitch like her, so that's a plus. He held up a release sign to dispel his disguise which had failed so terribly. The sleek white dress that surrounded his body was replaced by a dapper suit and tie dress attire. A pair of square-framed glasses framed his emerald ripple eyes. Messy, dark brown flowed on top of his head. His eyes looked dreadfully into Taro's, Shall I assume you know who I am, or need I introduce myself? He would await his answer and turned his attention to Yoshida.

The air around him held a humid feeling, which emanated from his core. Trace amounts of condensation began to form on the walls; the carpet absorbed the moisture and any step would follow with a 'squish' sound. He gave the masked(?) fellow a look up and down. I can see we aren't very different, you and i. If the man made comment on his arm, he would only shrug, Desperate times call for desperate measures. He would tighten the knot around his neck, and adjust the spectacles properly. Whether Taro answered yes/no he would regardless introduce himself for Yoshida's sake. Kaze Akashi. Cloud Informant Agent, or C.I.A.

[I Totally forgot about this <<]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 4: 'Sovereign House pt 4'| Soon's Haven Arc said:
[col]Well the oddness of this situation did not seem likely to end any time soon. Taro had asked him to leave, so the crouching shinobi, hidden Sennin would oblige the request and begin to make his way out of the room. Before he could, however, he was blocked by a wall of water.

Well this isn't going to end well, is it?

Turning back around he would see Taro in a confrontation with the visage of Shi, who would then reveal themselves to be a man and apparently a Cloud shinobi. This was not the ride he was hoping to take during while hungover, but he didn't seem to have much of a choice; it was time to buckle up for the ride. The man, whether he was pinned or not, would probably take this time to make it clear who he was and direct the comment over to Roku.

"The same..."

If this man was indeed a shinobi pretending to be someone else, then he would be correct. But...

"I don't rip my arm off like a goddamn maniac! Is that a Cloud Shinobi intelligence strategy?!"

He would let out a sigh as he would adjust his sunglasses and run his hands through his hair. This was now a tricky fork in the road he found himself at. Unlike when he was with Mikaboshi, he is not sure of this other individuals fighting prowess or if their styles would even work effectively with one another. There was also the fact that there was a portion of him did not wish to fully fight Taro, a small belief that he could convince the big oaf to at least consider a career change. Loosening his bow tie, Roku would glance back and forth at the two individuals.

"So, fellas... any chance we can talk this out..."

With the introduction of lightning bolts and a growing feeling of humidity, it did not seem like this was going to be one of those talking moments. A one armed man, a Kirishii, and a guy dressed like a recently fired butler... this house was bullshit.
[/color]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:

MFT - 657 words
|

Personal Data
Fight Data
[/legend]​
[/col]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
ARXQNpH.jpg

A low guffaw escaped Taro's lips. It was lower and more menacing than his usual banter. The heavens were as black as a pot of ink and seemed to be boiling over. Flashes of gilded light highlighted these celestial spaces only long enough to herald the descent of a bolt of lightning. These arcing currents of pure electrical energy would come perilously close to the pair. The Soverign soldier fearlessly took a step forward, his hand planted against the wall to Shi/Kouin's back. "Don't be shy Shi... I cannot remember a single time she--"

Touch me again and you'll more than a few IQ points.

(s)He threatened. A smirk came across Taro's face. "I'd be the best time you ever had darling." He was uncomfortably close to Shi/Kouin. There was something about Shi that repulsed him too much to allow him to overcome touching her with anything short of a gloved fist. Change dammit. Shi had the power to make his nethers wither away, not in the literal sense... probably although he imagined some gangrenous disease one could only contract from her was possible, nay probable. Gawd, Shi cooties.

I'm afraid you won't be checking that room; their is nothing there.

Taro did not flinch as the 'lass' started to run through an array of handseals (with one hand). Rather he drew back his free arm and in a single motion with a speed that seemed to defy his strength attempted to punch 'her' in the gut with a slight upward motion to hit under the ribs. If successful, Kouin/Shi would note the sense as being similar to that of being hit with a disproportionately large boulder.

If you don't let go I'll show you something more than just changing.

A flash of light came down from the heavens and Taro simply took a step back into the flash of light. He was a powerful man in terms of physical strength but that is not where his true skill-set laid. He was more than an unstoppable force, he was an unmoveable object -- the gold standard if you will. "Hun, if you were not so ugly wearing her mug I would say that you electrify me." He could not pass up the opportunity to use a corny line when the opportunity arose. 'Shi' planted 'her' palm on Taro's chest and with the force of a planetary gravitational shift sent Taro back several feet. The floor damaged in transit as a pair of grooves traced the path of his heels over the floor. His perfect ass made a dent in the opposite wall.

I guess the jig is up huh?

A transformation underway, Taro simply waited for the change to take place. He wanted to see his new plaything. 'Hot-chick. Hot-chick. Hot-chick. Hot-chick. Hot-chick. Hot-chick. Hot-chick. Hot-chick. Hot-chick.'<i></i> Taro attempted to will and even mouthed the words, but alas. Kouin was no hot chick, although a bit of mascara and a wig could do wonders considering his slender frame, Taro was disappointed. His face dropped as he caught view of the Kumo Sennin's mundane visage.

"The same..."

Taro let out a groan. "Not you too Broshida," Taro whined. He was hurt. He felt like he was led on. What a cruel mistress you are Roku! Taro flexed slightly, "I thought we could be friends!" His voice cracked slightly when he said that.

Clearly you aren't a bitch like her, so that's a plus.

He, yes he commented. Taro's attention divided between the betrayer and the trickster. The soldier knew exactly who this man was was, and Taro was not particularly scared of this reveal. He told Shi that she was too fugly and old to be picking up men at bars, but he was also well aware that is what beer goggles were for and that they were Shi's only hope. Yeah, Shi was pretty in a skanky sort of way, but most would have the brain power to either ask 'how much' or ask for a certificate of being STD for X number of days from her veterinarian. "Really? You followed her home? I am like... eight times hotter than her!" He complained and stomped his foot, the floor rattled and the structure quivered as he did this. He was childish in a way, some people (such as he) skipped the childhood part and now as a strong and able man he apparently reverted back to an adolescent state in many ways.

Shall I assume you know who I am, or need I introduce myself?

"A man regarded as a murderer set to lead members of the very unit he killed members of as a foreign visitor," he announced or rather quoted part of his dossier. Yes, even a man such as Taro has enough sense as to do his homework. He nodded in the direction of the water wall. "And I assume either we find Shi's body or your dignity in her bedroom," or in Kouin's case both.

"I don't rip my arm off like a goddamn maniac! Is that a Cloud Shinobi intelligence strategy?!"

Taro slammed his fist into the wall behind him and it broke through the plaster and the wooden beams easily. "I thought we could be friends. I don't want to break you bro," he complained. He let out a pained sigh, "did not want to make you like me. But you're a ninja and can do ninja stuff and you got a boss." Taro announced, his grin turned grim as his fists visibly shook with anger and disappointment. His facade started to crack, golden tributaries started to form along the length of his forearms and neck. Chunks of porcelain-like earth broke away revealing a gilded core. He was a man... somewhat. He was also the gold standard. "I'll take you in all gentle-like Broshida. They'll break you, I will fix you. Just don't struggle, your bones are a lot more fragile than mine," he warned oddly enough. He seemed to be ignoring the Sennin entirely, his damaged fledgling friendship being apparently his priority over a known priority target.

"So, fellas... any chance we can talk this out..."

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The time for games were up. His ruse had been seen through rather easily, he would wonder if the arm ripping had anything to attribute to it. Taro appeared to be a sturdy and immovable object, but thankfully the powers of gravity didn't care if you weighing a thousand kilos or a hundred thousand, it would push you a distance regardless of how stubbornly you tried to stay put.

Unkempt framed his face almost naturally, he had no plan of revealing himself so shortly, but his line of work called for surprises all the time, especially when dealing behind potential enemy lines. His eyes returned to their original piercing ripples that flowed like water, he rolled his eyes at Taro's single track mind, I didn't willingly leave with her. Had I noticed the detachable limb the first go I wouldn't have even left my seat, but alcohol and promise of a fun time... He didn't bother finishing except with a shrug. A manly man such as Taro would understand his circumstance.

He raised a curious eyebrow as Taro read what written exactly in his record in cloud, Rather impressive information gathering I suppose, but of course they'd only mention my blatant "hostility", and not their aggression, but that's unimportant. He would have to be careful around these people; even if they looked simple minded, or fool-hearty they were impressive trackers and manipulators.... You would also find a severed arm and several hearts, so it's safe to say I reclaimed any lost dignity. He wasn't in a mood to play the name slinging game anymore.

He looked at Yoshida and shrugged, When you have the better part of the day having um... Despicable things happen to you, let me know if you don't have a single lapse of judgment; trust me I'm freaking out about it too, but gotta remain cool... Or something. His eyes shifted back to Taro; his composure seemed to be getting worse by the moment. He seemed to be reverting to a blabbering child that didn't get the new toy it wanted, Heeeeey now, we can all be friends here. We can all do cool ninja stuff. He looked over at Yoshida, and shot him a look that said all that would be needed; We just wanted to know more about your friends, and what they have to offer.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 5: 'Sovereign House pt 5'| Soon's Haven Arc said:
[col]Akashi would would mention the friends of Taro and wanting to know more about them. Roku would shoot a glance over at the Cloud shinobi, and if the man was paying attention it would be a look of "don't talk about that shit". From what he learned about Taro thus far, was this giants biggest triggers were his manhood, his pride and those he perceived as his friends. He was warped into that last one, and there was a strong chance the other two were just as connected to his upbringing. But this outside, this Kumo shinobi, had not true idea of the back story of these individuals that comprised The Sovereign. Now, however, would not be the time to discuss it. Roku's eyes would turn to his now panicking new friend.

"Break me? Bro, the fuck? I meet some guy that meets my levels of manliness, and now you are letting this other guy get your head twisted and accusing me of stuff?"

Hmm, what is the next step.

"You know what? That is some bullshit man. A true bro wouldn't do that... and a true bro wouldn't tell his bro that their bros were going to break said bro... I ain't weak anyways. But if you want to do this... you want to call the thunder down on me... and you..."

His finger would stretch outwards as he pointed to Akashi.

"...you want to get involved in this and upset my bro, then there is only one fuckin' way to settle this like MEN."

Yoshida would firmly grasps the shoulders of his shirt and with a quick tug rip the fabric off of him. Now his muscular, scar covered upper body would be exposed as his right fist raised into the air.

"FUCKIN' DRINK OFF, BROS!"
[/color]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:

MFT - 657 words
|

Personal Data
Fight Data
WiPActionsWiPWeapon EquippedGLORIOUSTheme MusicWiPMISC X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: Lawl.
ARXQNpH.jpg

Number 9
Oogami Taro

IC:

I didn't willingly leave with her. Had I noticed the detachable limb the first go I wouldn't have even left my seat, but alcohol and promise of a fun time...

He was contradicting himself just then, he did not come willingly -- he was offered a drink and a 'good time.' Where he came from, that was a far cry from an unwilling participant. He shrugged, Taro was closing down essentially. This guy was an outsider and while he finished the first step, it was still a long walk to his intended destination. A part of him wondered Shi's fate, she was more durable than she looked and the house was pretty much intact less the missing roof. If she was defeated, he imagined there would be more damage to the structure.

Rather impressive information gathering I suppose, but of course they'd only mention my blatant "hostility", and not their aggression, but that's unimportant.

Alrighty then. Shi works fast.

You would also find a severed arm and several hearts, so it's safe to say I reclaimed any lost dignity.

So she was dead? He did not believe the Sennin but he was not going to mourn her passing if it was true -- she was a bitch.

When you have the better part of the day having um... Despicable things happen to you, let me know if you don't have a single lapse of judgment; trust me I'm freaking out about it too, but gotta remain cool... Or something.

Understandable.

Heeeeey now, we can all be friends here. We can all do cool ninja stuff. We just wanted to know more about your friends, and what they have to offer.

Taro stomped his foot on the ground like a petulant child. He was not invited. Everyone always gets in the way! EVERYONE always forgets what is important! His face became red as he looked at him. Was it a childish tantrum? Was he truly that simple-minded? No, of course not. There was something deeper that was going on here. Taro was actually 'hurt' by this turn of events, he felt betrayed by Broshida but Broshida was the manliest of bros and perhaps that is why he felt this disturbance.

"Break me? Bro, the fuck? I meet some guy that meets my levels of manliness, and now you are letting this other guy get your head twisted and accusing me of stuff?"

Broshida started to put some sense back into his friend. He looked at Broshida and then he looked over at that smug foreigner Sennin and then back at Broshida again. The corners of his mouth dropped and his chin dimpled into a tight frown. "Yeah..." The gears were starting to turn, Broshida was right. Everything was awesome until not-Shi showed up and much like the likeness the Sennin displayed wedged him/herself between a pair of bros. He was going to apologize, yeah... it was something exceedingly rare but it had to be done. This would be one of those legendary moments when someone chronicled his life down the road, the time the great Oogami Taro was 'wrong.'

"You know what? That is some bullshit man. A true bro wouldn't do that... and a true bro wouldn't tell his bro that their bros were going to break said bro... I ain't weak anyways. But if you want to do this... you want to call the thunder down on me... and you..."

Broshida continued, some of the color left Taro's face. His bro was hurt. His bro was mad. His bro had every right to be and he hung his head as Broshida scolded him. His hands balled into meaty fists as Broshida announced a challenge. They were going to fight and he hated the concept of it with every fiber of his being. His shoulders tensed and the musculature in his arms became increasingly defined. "...I am sorry. I was wrong..." Taro replied in a voice barely more than a whisper, the words seemed to be forced out only by the man's boundless will despite it being an impossibility. Real men can admit when they are wrong, but it is never easy using words in new ways never used before.

He looked up and his bro had already turned his attention to Akashi. Finger pointed forward, Broshida made a proclamation:

"...you want to get involved in this and upset my bro, then there is only one fuckin' way to settle this like MEN."

Then there was the manliest display of all, overpowering cloth with one's bare hands. Taro had no idea what he was doing but he knew when an epic manly moment was about to happen and he mirrored Broshida. Oddly enough Broshida was a fit man considering his line of work and he had been in a scuffle or two. A lot of scuffles actually. Unlike Broshida, Taro lacked the jagged maze of scars that broke his friend's flesh. He was a man made of stone after all, for the most part the blade breaks before the flesh would give way. Taro pumped his fist in the air twice before he realized what Broshida had said. He was going to take on the foreign Sennin because he nearly damaged his awesome friendship. Wet stuff started to stream down his cheeks. It was not tears, no... it was liquid pride. A totally different thing that was not tears at all.
Broshida, you are my onliest bestest friend.

"Fuck yeah!"</B><i></i> Taro declared, his face mysteriously facing the opposite direction, the remains of his sleeve over his eyes. <B>"Don't let him escape!" Taro sniffed, attempting to conceal his epic weeping -- even when it comes to crying Taro is the greatest. He was headed towards Shi's room, she always kept a few bottles of hard liquor in her room. They were his, she kept on taking them before she called him a 'drunk moron.' He was not the sort of guy to hit a woman although she barely counted as one so he always let her have them. There should be a stockpile here in one of the rooms.
***He Entered**​

He saw evidence of their tryst. "The fuck'n hell?" Taro muttered as he swallowed the bile that crept up the back of his throat. Shi was not there, but proof of their escapade was... well, present. Taro entered the room on tip-toe, "Eww. Eww... eww. Eww. Eww... eww. Eww. Eww... eww. Eww. Eww... eww. Eww. Eww... eww. Eww. Eww... eww. Eww. Eww... eww!" He made his way over to the dresser and recovered the bottles from her drawer. He grtimaced as he plunged his hand into the drawer, praying to whatever diety that could hear his prayer to not let him touch Shi's panties. There was not enough soap and hot water in the world to clean that taint away. He would then depart, there was no Shi to look at, not even a body. He would then depart the way he game, clinking bottles of firewater cradled in his brawny arms. "Eww. Eww... eww. Eww. Eww... eww. Eww. Eww... eww. Eww. Eww... eww. Eww. Eww... eww. Eww. Eww... eww. Eww. Eww... eww!"

He would emerge from the room, pale from the things he imagined and thoroughly traumatized. Still, he had returned with his treasures. "Guy is a liar, there was no Shi in there, but we can deal with that after." He offered Broshida a full bottle of something with a skull on the label. The skull was how one knows it is "good stuff."

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The two had a brief altercation, the rally put the Sennin on slight edge; was a fight about to break out? No, probably not. Despite the stonekins aggressive manner, he didn't appear to want to hurt either of them, but if provoked further probably wouldn't mind laying them out. The waiter dressed man declared a drink off and tore off his shirt in a sheer display of manhood, Interesting technique, but.... He could recall the night before what the alcohol had led too, and he wasn't quite as willing to go along with it this time as he was the last.

The stonekins disposition changed quickly at the sound of a contest of manly endurance, but alcohol consumption wasn't his wheelhouse event; he had to dip out before things got too dicey for him. As Taro vacated the room, his eyes darted to Yoshida, The walls have ears, and the shadows have hands; I can't stay here now, If you need to find me I'll be near the Oasis. He cut straight to the point; he had to give the man some sort of warning, but he probably knew more about this group than he could at this current time. Though he couldn't waste time drinking on a bout out manliness, he had a tyrant to strike a deal with.

His gaze drifted to a near by window and made haste towards it. He threw the window open, and climbed half way through it; before completely exiting, he turned to Yoshida, The name is Kouin by the way. If you're ever in cloud that's who I am. He was unsure of why he revealed himself to the man, but he seemed trustworthy enough, and with that he threw himself out the window and secured his landing on the ground. With haste he would find out more of what he needed to know.

[Topic Left Unless Stopped Again]
[Sorry fellas =( ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back