Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

What does he wear?

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This was defiantly something different. It was something really a downgrade or a demotion, but it was a shift the method of the hospital. To begin with, now that the hospital was open, Hissori’s role he had shifted some. Now instead of basically being lost in a sea of paper work, he was back to the manageable amount that he had when he was in Kirigakure.

It has almost been a month since the sennin title had been given out, and more importantly a month since the hospital had open. Even if he was not promoted, he was lucky enough to keep his office for now. This meant that he was lucky enough to keep his laboratory. His laboratory had been completely with his research. This matched the equally filled room he now possessed.

Filled with some of his more personal medical books, there were three large bookshelves that lined the walls. Facing the door was the man’s desk that had opened a bunch of documents, and a picture of his sensei Koroki, his good friend Katsumi, and himself. Just like most pictures a young shinobi had with his sensei, everyone seemed to be smiling and having a good time, at some sort of fair on the beach. Then off in the corner, Hissori had placed a large animal bed that had a hand snitched writing that said Medical Shinobi on it. Of course this was the doggy bed of Buru.

Today, having finished rounds and for once not having someone sort of meeting, Hissori was getting a moment to work on his research. Leaning over a microscope, Hissori was staring at something on a slide.

The young man had on his bright white lab coat. It covered a teal color tie, and a salmon colored button down shirt. He had on slacks that matched the color of Buru’s fur, and brown leather dress shoes. Of course his unique look, hid the fact how much of a great mind he was.

With the door to both his office, and laboratory door open, Hissori was just wait for someone to come talk to him about something.

And of course, the question where Buru was something that would probably need to be answered.

MTF 350+

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Boots clacked upon the cobblestone of the roads as a hooded male figure walked throughout the road. It was a rather rainy day out, but it seemed to miss the man's face as it slammed upon his cloak and fall to the ground leaving him dry as a bone. A few moments of walking would bring the man to his destination, the new Hope hospital, which this man had been hoping to help with at one point, but had been shot down rather unceremoniously. A slight frown stemmed from the memory as he clenched his fist. A few steps in and the man would reach up, with fingerless gloves to draw back his hood, revealing shoulder length crimson hair which flowed rather smoothly down his back. Taking a deep breath he glanced over to the secretary of this hospital and crossed his arms, a cold stare meeting the secretary who looked up from what she was doing. The hospital wasn't quite as busy as it would be down the line, but having only been open for a month it wasn't surprising that it had few occupants at the moment.

When the secretary looked up she gasped in surprise, the cold stare being the last thing she'd expected. Yoruko was tapping a finger against his arm in an annoyed state as he had been standing there a few moments prior to her noticing. She cleared her throat and corrected her sitting posture- she had better, the woman's attire was rather lacking, he could even see part of her undergarments if he so wished. Shaking his head, one of his hands neared his head as three of his digits touched his forehead.

"Point me to Hissori-san's office." He spoke bluntly before she could ask him what he wanted. She gave him directions to the part of the building that Hissori would be in at the moment and it seemed she was about to say that he was busy but Yoruko did not care what the woman thought, as he began walking off in that direction. His Sharingan hadn't even been active this entire time. The woman thought to give chase but decided against it, that man seemed to scare her just a bit. He trudged throughout the hospital as he came up to the doorway, he knocked on the door three times before entering, whether Hissori told him to come in or not.

"Hello there, Hissori." Yoruko would speak in a plain manner, neutral of any tone as his arms returned to their crossed position, his violet eyes staring at the man and seeing that he was doing some research on something or other. Aside from the black coat, one could only see the boots and fingerless gloves that he wore outside of his hair being visible. He would wait for Hissori to address him before speaking once more.​

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hissori would put a hand up to shush the young uchiha. He was the middle of a very important experiment. In his other hand he seemed to have a pipette which had a purple liquid in its tip. Lowering the pipette onto the slide he would carefully inject whatever liquid was on the slide with it. Then after a moment of studying what he had done he let out a sigh, ejected the tip from the mechcanical pipette and turned to look at Yoruko.

“I’m sorry, I was just wanting to finish off a very sensitive part of an experiment. I was eradiating blood to see if what structural differences it was between someone like you and me, and someone who belongs to the bloodline of the Chigokai people.” He said as he rubbed his hands a bit and went to wash them.

“The staining process will take about twenty minutes so we have some time to talk. I am assuming you came to see me? How is your eyes, how are you liking the research papers I gave you? And Most importantly have you been?” The doctor told him in a completely polite way as he started back into the office to sit down ushering Yoruko to follow.

“Do you like the new hospital? Do you think the people of Inner Marushi would like it?” Hissori said as he sat down behind his desk noting the times apparently the man was full of questions.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko saw the hand that went up, indicating silence for a moment and so he waited a few moments before speaking, however, a twitch of his lips would have been visible if the man had looked up at the time. Yoruko's eyes glanced about the room, remarking on the similarities it held when compared to the man's own home. He spoke when Hissori was ready for him to do so, in turn listening to him when the man wished to speak. The man had spoken of an experiment which he cared little for, but it involved blood though not in the way her preferred for a conversation to do so. His arms remained crossed as he observed the man going to wash his hands. The process that Hissori had begun would end in roughly twenty minutes, and according to the blond-haired man it would be more than sufficient time for them to speak. It was shortly after this that he was bombarded with questions which he had not anticipated.

Well, this fellow was a man of science it seemed. Always the keen researcher... Yoruko let out a soft sigh as he held out his hand. A few moments would pass in silence as what appeared to be a spiral effect happened above his hand, and a scroll felt from this bizarre happening. Taking it into his hand, he opened it and after double-checking it re-sealed the scroll, handing it over to Hissori.

"Full of questions are we? You would be correct in that assumption, Hissori. I have been as I always have been, waiting for my chance to move up in the ranks. As for my eyes, they are serving much greater use than before, due to these papers which you handed to me. I've learned a great deal of techniques I did not know were possible with my eyes."] Yoruko started off, and glanced around, looking for the dog named Buru, suspecting that he may be around here somewhere. Hissori was never without the faithful companion that he was aware of, even if the dog was posing as a medic-nin himself. Perhaps he was like that one type of dog, what was it again? It mattered little. "This hospital is rather nice though, your receptionist is a bit of an air-head. She didn't even notice me until I cleared my throat. You may also want to enforce the dress code, she practically gave me a free peep show. The last thing a hospital needs is an airhead, or a distraction." Yoruko stated in an icy tone as he shook his head.

A few more moments would pass as he began to nod his head, as though he were going to finish the last question Hissori had for him. "The people of Inner Maruishi will assuredly like this hospital, though. It's far more convenient in that it's closer to the housing district. In any case, I came here to ask for some more scrolls, of any other doujutsu you had. I am rather interested in seeing how other's visual prowess stacks in comparison to my own." He spoke, the boy's voice shifting from a positive one, well as much as he could, into one of a hunger for knowledge. All the while, however, he was keeping an eye out for Buru lest the creature try and sneak attack him. He didn't feel like getting licked in the face.​

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Questions are what move us forward in our field. Without them we become rather stagnant and can’t develop better jutsu’s, and medicine.” He told the boy as he took the scroll that was in his hand. Thanking him he would put it into his desk as he sighed some. He would rub his strawberry hair as he looked around. He too was coming to the realization that Buru was missing which was never a good thing, because something bad was going to happen.

“That is a great thing about your eyes. As long as I am helping I guess I am still needed. You will have to show me your techniques sometimes. Just make sure they are not one me!” Hissori said with a booming laugh as he smiled. He seemed to be in a good mood and would nod some.

“There are only a couple Dojustus…. The one you probably know is the Bakugan, which from my readings is related to your own Sharingan. There are a couple more but I haven’t studied them as intensely as the Sharingan. Maybe you would want to do that research? I have a full library of all the knowledge that I could get my hands on in my time a live down stairs, and can also get in touch with my contacts to get you more of what you need.” He said. Of course, the medical chief had purposely left out his main research of the Rikudo Sennin. He did not know yet if the boy could be trusted fully with that knowledge. He would smile as he heard the comment about the dress code.

“Personally, I feel that a person needs to be able to dress as they want to be comfortable so they can work effectively. Besdies do I look like the type of boss that could properly enforce a dress code?” He joked again as his green eyes spotting something happening behind the genin, though he did not say anything.

During these conversations, the air behind the young Uchiha began to shimmer. Phasing into the room, a large lion appeared. His fur a deep gold and a brown mane seemed to be a freshly cleaned. Without making a sound, he fully appeared behind Yoruko, and just listened to the conversation they were having. Eventually, though Yoruko would probably feel the animalistic breathing on the nape of his neck. Maybe Buru had grown. Whatever it was when Yoruko turned to see what was behind him, Yoruko was in for a surpris

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was a ring on his speaker as he looked to pick up the headset was on his desk. After speaking for a moment Hissori sighed and said he would be right down. Turning around he would pick up his medical equipment. He would turn back towards the uchiha and offer a smile.

“I am sorry to cut this short, but I am needed down in the surgical wing. Now while I am going to leave, I want to offer you something. You seem to like research, and if you want I can grant you trainee status, so you can research, and more importantly if you ever figure anything out, I could even grant you medical status.” Hissori said as he pulled out a trainee’s coat placing it on the table smiled.

“The choice is yours, so have a good day Yoruko.” Hissori said before leaving waving for Kinji to vanish as he left.

Topic Left.
Yoruko given MiT status if he wants.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back