Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

What is Happening to me!!! [Kinjutsu App][private]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
It was already too late of night and Nitish was at his house but for some reason he wasn’t able to sleep so he decides to go to the roof to see stars and other things. And then Nitish heads straight toward the roof and then he lie’s down on the roof and sees stars in the sky. And he thinks that the sky was like a ocean and stars are like fish which lives freely as they want to unlike this world where he lives, there was only chaos and war’s and nothing else to see people comes and then goes is the rule followed on this world but Nitish don’t want to live in a world like this he was seeking for power so he can recreate this world with his powers but he thinks that “it was getting impossible for him to do so because of some people who want this world as it was right now and they don’t want to live freely like his crew lives. And it looks like they were envious of us so that’s why they always comes to stops us.” And while looking up in the sky and stars Nitish whispers “Mom Dad what should I do now? I lost my friends because of my mistake.” And then he continues his little chat to himself to make himself better with his feelings and then after a little while later hardly some minutes have gone and Nitish starts remembering the sorrow and pain he felt when Takeshi declared that he can’t talk or meet to his friends anymore without any second thought about how he felt or anything and it gotten worse when Nitish lost to Takeshi in the battle where he has to prove himself but he didn’t even thought about it for a second even left Nitish in the hand of Kenshin when he was unconscious and Kenshin said the Nitish should be grateful that Takeshi gave him a second chance and then Nitish laughs a little “Second chance, the shit he is doing after what he did what left for me to do. Tell me Mom, Dad, anyone.” And then after thinking this Nitish’s vision is getting a little blur and by seeing that his vision is getting blur he thought that it was because of the tears he shed. So he goes down and then washes his face and sees in the mirror if anything happened and he wasn’t able to see anything happened to his eyes and his vision was clear to. So he once again head’s towards the roof and then once again lies down and while lying down he thinks about how he used to play with his friends and now how he was separated from them because of his own fault. Nitish was started to feel regretting about what he did and lost his friends, he want to admit his sins and want to go back to his usual self how he used to be when there was his friends near him. And for some reason Nitish felt asleep and then he had a dream that he was playing with his friends Riku, Kira, Katsu everyone from academy was there, they all are playing happily but then after a little while later Takeshi comes and takes Nitish away from there and sends Kira and Riku in different branch and made Nitish his left alone in Main branch and banned him to talk to other’s and only exceptions are his tutors who are going to teach him until he was in Academy but Nitish just don’t want to admit it and he was even ready to fight the hokage to meet his friends but the Hokage didn’t allowed him to do so how he pleased to do. And then after a little while later Nitish suddenly wakes up while begin thinking about this bad dream and Nitish thinks “Now, this is what I call a bad dream.” And then Nitish starts crying and his vision was getting more blur than it became before and then hardly some minutes have gone and Nitish wasn’t even able to see a single thing and he thinks “What happened to my eyes I can’t see anything. Well looks like I have to wash my eyes once again but how will I go down the floor while I can’t even see a single thing.” But even if Nitish can’t see able to see anything he tries to go down and while he was going down he has hitting his foot in many things and then shouts “Ouch Ouch my leg.” But he still keep going until he was able to reach to his bathroom and then somehow Nitish have managed to go to his bathroom and then he starts the water and then washes his eyes and his face thinking if he could see everything once again and then Nitish sees his face in the mirror while he was thinking about his friends he lost and then while he was watching his face in the mirror his eyes were changing its form but before that without Nitish doing anything his sharingan has awaken for some 2 to 3 seconds and then Mangekyo sharingan has awaken for 5 to 6 seconds and then his eyes are changing colour and its form as well as and it was those eyes Nitish can’t forget it was Renningan with purple in colour and lines covering the whole eye and then Nitish thinks “Oh shit I don’t need these eyes, these eyes are the same as Takeshi san’s I didn’t asked for these eyes, I needed External Mangekyo Sharingan. What have you given me mom dad I just don’t deserve to have these eyes, these are the eyes for those who are seeking light over dark unlike me who is fully covered in darkness.” And then after thinking about some many things at the same time he was fully confused what he has to do now he didn’t needed these good eyes, he was in need of evil eyes but at the same time Nitish knew that there is no chance, to get his eyes back to their normal form and it was like a millionth in one chance to get the normal eyes back but now Nitish just whispers to himself with a sad mood “everyone has different destiny and fate what they want is the first thing they don’t get but the thing they don’t want is the first thing they get.” And it looks like that it was a true logic said by someone Nitish didn’t knew but now there is no chance to get his eyes back and then Nitish goes to the roof and then whispers to himself “Mom, Dad thank you for this gift I will take a good care of these eyes and can’t let anything happen to these eyes.” And then Nitish goes back to his floor from the roof once again and then washes his face and does a little practice with these Renningan to master them if he was able to do master them and get back to his precious diamond like friends whom he can never betray at any cost. And then Nitish does some more little training with these eyes and then Nitish knew that there was only a matter of time before sun rises so Nitish decide he will go and meet up with his friends somehow without showing his eyes to anyone. It was now morning and then Nitish starts getting ready to go out to meet with his friends but before he does he puts sun glasses on his eyes so no one was able to his eyes and if Takeshi will find out that his eyes have also turned in to Renningan the same he has. So Nitish decides not to tell this secret to anyone except his friends and also tell them not to let anyone know about this secret so Nitish starts heading towards the academy if he was able to find someone there but it wasn’t his day today and he didn’t able to meet anyone at the academy so then he heads towards his next target which is Maple city where konoha’s hospital is so he thought he was able to find Riku there but he wasn’t able to find him too, so he decides to go to clan house where Kira’s training is going on and he thought that he can meet him there but when he arrives there he wasn’t able to find Kira and he was somehow more broken from inside. And then after a little more search Nitish wasn’t able to find anyone and he can’t use his eyes to find them because he haven’t mastered them yet so he don’t know how to use them so after a little while later Nitish decides to go back to his house and try to contact his friends somehow and tell them what happened to his eyes and what he his planning on doing next until that time Nitish will find a way to master them.

[1523 WC]
[Topic entered and Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back