Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

What? No! Teleportation! Really? [Open]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Throwing this, then using this technique, it would create an image that I'm, Yes, it's a solid idea!" Junko thought as he completed his thoughts, writing them down. Junko had spent a few hours working on a new battle strategy. One that could open an opponent easily, creating many sneak attacks using his new found abilities. Reviewing his notes a few times, Junko figured his strategy would be a piece of cake to master. It revolved around deception and speed. getting in the mind of your opponent was the key.

"This seems crazy, but it's a heck of an idea!" Junko said striking a match and setting a blaze to his notes, creating a small cloud of smoke with a horrific burnt stench in the cold air. Junko sat in the trees with his small bag of kunai, customized to his liking. 

Daylight was no where to be seen during this freezing morning  while a slight fog covered the ground. "Cold." Junko said as he grabbed his bag and jumped from the tree. Landing, Junko looked around at the obstacle course. A plethora of weapons, training bags, weights, chakra attuned training drones, and other mechanics surrounded the area. 

Been a good while since Junko step foot back at the Aurora Eruditio. "Place is looking nice, maybe I should visit more often." Junko said as he formed a few handseals, creating four clones. "Let's begin!" Junko thought as he pulled out two kunai as his clones began their assault. Throwing one kunai, missing his target, Junko used his Seikon ability to seemingly vanish and reappear behind his target. Catching his thrown kunai, Junko smiled. 

Junko tossed a kunai into the air mid way, using his Quick Silver step, cutting down all four of the clones. Reappearing to catch the kunai before it fell, Junko scratched his head a little. "Still needs work, I wanna make it seem as if I'm unrealistically teleporting to my kunai. I know for a fact it would confuse the hell out of people." Junko thought as he made more clones.

[Mft]
[WC:343]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
"Cool!" a short, scrawny boy exclaimed as he jumped down out of a nearby tree, his white three-piece suit scuff, torn, and burned in areas. The dawn's red glare made his blood-red eyes glow as he continued watching the other. "I'd mix it up a little though," he suggested as he meandered on his feet and knuckles towards him, stopping to scratch his head a bit.

"I mean, once someone figures out that you can warp to your kunai, wouldn't they just attack wherever the kunai is going since that's where ya will be?"

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
No style was perfect. Everything had a hole in it, one way or another. With every style people  trained, adapting to their styles holes. The question that floated through the air was, what's Junko style holes and how to adapt those weaknesses to form them into strengths. Releasing his clone Jutsu, Junko realize this was something to analyze so he took a small pause.

With little to no time to think, Junko turned slightly at a near mumbled sound. A young boy was seen landing. Jumping from a tree wearing a white three piece suit that wasn't in the best of condition. "What the hell?" Junko thought as he hated seeing a suit in bad condition. after all, Junko was wearing his usual three piece black suit with golden trims.

"I'd mix it up a little though. I mean, once someone figures out that you can warp to your kunai, wouldn't they just attack wherever the kunai is going since that's where ya will be?"

"Your quite right, looks like I have to adapt." Junko said nodding and reaching in his bag for more kunai. Bringing his hand from the bag, Junko scattered Kunai throughout the whole training area while being careful not to hit the young kid that seemed to walk as if he was a monkey. "What bring ya here kid?" Junko asked out of curiosity, knowing no classes was going on.

Using his fast movement, Junko seemed to be bending reality to his liking, disappearing and reappearing closer to the kid where a kunai was place. "Now this is my battle field" Junko thought giving a quick glimpse of the area.

[MFT]
[WC:274]

Satoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been a long while since Satoshi entered the Academy grounds much less the obstacle course. Since becoming a medical chief all his time were spent managing his branch, doing autopsies, instructing medical personal, and the occasional mission or two. Today however he needed a break from all the responsibilities and duties so he left his assistant in charge of in charge of the lab. He wanted to concentrate on training his body and his combat abilities without distraction. Since he wasn't in the lab he wore his kumogakure bandanna, green scarf, white flak jacket, black short sleeved shirt, black pants, and arm and shin guards. He hadn't put on his mission gear in a while so he was a little uncomfortable with it all on. He currently had his green scarf wrapped around his lower face to help protect against the cold

Upon entering the obstacle field, he noticed a rather short young man perhaps maybe 2 or 3 years younger than himself practicing in one of the training zones, and a scrawny boy in a tree watching him. He wasn't familiar with either guy at all though the older one looked slightly familiar like perhaps he might of seen him around the medical complex, but Satoshi wasn't sure. The young boy was probably an academy student. Always a curious being Satoshi decided to watch for a bit. He decided not interrupt since he figured the older one was probably mentoring the young boy especially since there aren't in classes in session at the moment.

A smile creeped upon Saotshi's face while watching the mysterious shinobi practice. He really was quite impressed with the guy's skills. Even with his senses Satoshi wasn't sure if the guy pulled off all that through speed manipulation or somehow through space and time manipulation. It looked as if the guy was teleporting, but with shinobi you should avoid assuming how someone does their tricks based off one observation.

Satoshi took a deep breath as he entered a nearby training zone. He didn't come here to spy on other people training. He was here to train his most important skill. Satoshi extended his arm and with a flick of his wrist a barrier<Barrier - Energy Sphere> was created around one of the target posts in front of him. Taking another deep breath this time Satoshi summons four diamond shape shields of chakra <Chakra Shield> in front of him. So slow.... Satoshi thought somewhat annoyed with himself. While quite pleased with his ability to summon barriers and shield without hand seals, he felt that he took longer to summon them without hand seals than with them. While a hindrance sometimes in combat hand seals do make it easier to concentrate and mold chakra.

With another flick of his wrist, two of the diamond shaped went flying toward the protected target. As he expected the energy sphere was still standing though very much so weakened. He smiled glad that was still able to accuratly judge the strength of his techniques. "If I'm correct this next one should do it," he said as he sent another diamond shield flying at the barrier. As expected the third one destroyed the barrier, since Satoshi didn't feel like piercing the target post in half he dispersed the final diamond shield. Smiling happily he took and a bottle of water and began to drink from it. "That was a nice warm up. What should I practice next?" Satoshi thought as he looked over to see what the two boys were doing.

MFT
WC=594

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Shin looked down for a moment as he pondered how he would answer his question.

I'm not gonna lie to him . . . but I can't tell him everything.

"Told my mom I was coming in earlier to help repair Shinrya-sensei's classroom," he confided as he looked up, reeling back a bit when he saw that the other had warped closer to him. "Any chance to get out of the house, ya'know."

He scanned the area briefly, making note of the kunai littered about the battlefield.

"Looks like this gives ya multiple angles of attack," he continued brewing the possibilities in his head. "Very nice. Only thing I see is the setup: if someone sees you tossing a bunch of kunai on the ground, they'll suspect something is up."

Ape-walking over the battlefield to pick up two of the boy's Kunai, Shin started juggling them from hand to hand.

"Can I make a suggestion?" he asked, disregarding any objection to his query if any. "When go to throw a kunai, throw two instead: one up in the air, and one at your target. That way, ya got the choice of where you'd go without setting up."

The soft illumination of chakra caught his attention though, and as he turned he saw an older shinobi attack a barrier with what appeared to be three diamond-shaped bursts of chakra. Although this was certainly an impressive display of power, it was fairly straight-forward and provided little, if anything, in terms of mind games.

"I guess I could try experimenting myself," Shin mumbled as he set the kunai on the ground. He then performed a brief set of hand seals, molding his chakra before reaching out towards a nearby training dummy. A tendril of blood writhed hastily out of his wrist and struck the figure, splitting the wooden head almost cleanly in half.

At first he smiled at his perceived success, but then as he thought about it's applications in battle, his happy demeanor became more irritated as the tendril of blood hanged limp at his side.

"Blah!" he exclaimed, realizing that his technique was neither powerful nor versatile.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Just a chance to get out huh?" Junko thought looking up into the dark sky. There was a time where Junko and his brother begged for a chance to get into a house. Knowing the life of surviving rather then luxury, was one thing Junko was use to. "A kid looking for a chance to leave home." Junko thought, shaking his head and  refocusing on the kid. "Just be glad you have a home to go to." Junko said with seriousness.

Listening to the boy speak, Junko couldn't help but realized he was making obvious observations. Listening to the boys suggestion, Junko analyzed it and played a few scenarios through his head. "This kid, he's no ordinary boy. I can tell just by looking at him. His analytical skills is a bit impressive for his age. So the question is, what's his story?" Junko thought as he noticed a small amount of chakra disperse in the near distance.

Looking, Junko could see the shinobi wasn't using handseals, creating barriers and attacking the barriers with chakra, which was formed in a diamond shape. "Impressive, he's a higher ranking shinobi." Junko thought looking at his technique, but providing no extra thought towards it. "Looks like little man here just got inspired to do some training as well." Junko thought as he observed the boy begin with a variation of hand seals. As the boy moved toward a dummy, he instantly split the wooden head almost clean off.

"His Jutsu, did it just use his own blood? Or did he injure himself?" Junko thought as the boy seemed fine. giving a last look around, Junko smirked. "This ninja world is something else, so many different people filled with different back grounds. knowing so many special things." Junko said as he focused his energy within his right Hand. The reality warping energy seemed to always exude from Junkos entire body when he used his abilities, but this time it seemed to pulse within his hand. Vanishing again reappearing where the young lad dropped Junkos kunai by the nearly beheaded dummy, Junko was in a crouching position. Motioning his arm and hand as if he was a hyuuga about to palm the dummy, but stopping right before contact.

Junkos body trembled slightly, sweat began to accumulate on his forehead. "My curse seal, it's acting up." Junko thought as devastating pain throbbed upon the center of his chest. Junkos runic tattoos began to spread upon his chest area slowly, but remained unseen due to his clothes. Pressing forward slowly, tapping the dummy, Junko released his built up energy within his right hand into the dummy, making a single pulse flow through it. The dummy seemed to obliterate upon contact, creating a explosion.

The explosion sent Junko sliding  back a few feet"Damit, the reaction to my curse seal must've increased that jutsus power. I didn't mean to destroy the whole damn thing." Junko thought, taking a knee.

Jutsu
Destruction Pulse - Offensive Area Ninjutsu
Focusing for a moment on their control of reality and energy, the Seikon releases a forceful pulse that temporarily destabilizes the very atomic structure of those caught in its path causing both extreme disorientation and pain.
[Mft]
[WC:490]

Satoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Satoshi was quite intrigued by the younger boy's technique. Despite being quite skilled at manipulating the human body using chakra, Satoshi himself couldn't manipulate blood to such a degree to use it as a weapon. Sometimes he wished he had an amazing and flashy skills like he'd seen so many others had. Satoshi only excelled in medical ninjutsu and creating barriers which sometimes bummed him out, but he enjoyed the fact that at least he has the power to protect others.

Satoshi's mind drifted back to reality as he heard an explosion. "What hell just happened!," he thought in confusion. By instinct his body started heading to towards the older boy and his eyes started checking for any injuries.

"Hey are you okay? I'm Medical Chief Hazuma Satoshi so I can help."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
"Yeah," Shin replied to Junko as the tendril of blood slithered back inside of his wrist. "It is something else. . . ." He stared at his wrist, examining the scar running along the pronounced artery. A little blood seeped through the still healing skin, but not to the extent that it did during Shinrya-sensei's class.

To think, just months ago, I was worthless. . . .

To think, just months ago, I was worthless. . . . I could get used to being a shinobi!

A wild grin stretched across his features as he stared off into the heavens and began imagining various destinies for himself.

Maybe I'll even become the Raikage! Or maybe even the Daimyo of Lightning Country! Or maybe even . . .

A sudden and loud explosion freed Shin from his daydreams and startled him onto his behind. Looking around as returned to his feet and reached for his blood-rusted kunai, he saw Junko kneeling before a small crater where a dummy once stood, sweat beading on his forehead.

"Damn!" the boy exclaimed, amazed and intrigued by other boy's display of power. "Did you do that?"

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko body trembled slightly. looking at his hand, he seen steam. "Damn, I'm burnt. I can't tell to what degree though. Looks like I got to be more careful with that Jutsu." Junko thought as he heard footsteps approaching rapidly. Junkos curse marking had spread fully, across his entire body. 

"Hey are you okay? I'm Medical Chief Hazuma Satoshi so I can help."

"Did you do that?"

"Medical chief?" Junko thought, looking up at the ninja, his body becoming greatly relaxed as the curse seal's power flowed through his chakra system. "I'm alright, but nice to meet you sir." Junko said as he came to his feet slowly. Beginning a simple medical Jutsu, Junko applied it to his burnt hand. Healing it enough so he could continue training and deal with it later. "Tsuyoshi Junko, I'm a  Medic In Training. A humble pupil under Daisuke." Junko said, introducing himself. 

Turning and looking at the dummy, Junko shook his head. "I over did it, but yea that was me. Didn't mean too." Junko said, directing the response to the kid. "Curse seal went out of whack, causing an increase in the Jutsu strength. I must be more careful." Junko said observing his hands, noticing the curse seal markings.

[OOC:Sorry for delay again! Been doing a lot of training]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
[My apologies for taking so long to post ^_^]

"I'm . . . um . . . Akatora Shin . . . son of Isaki Karei and Isaki Kushin," Shin finally introduced himself as he continued to gaze upon the scene before him.

Jesus Saito . . .

He noticed the steam erupting from the Junko's arm.

What the hell happened to him?

Junko then spoke again, answering the question he had yet to ask out loud.

"Cursed . . . seal?" the dumbfounded boy repeated as he finally noticed the runic markings sprawling all over Junko's body. "Not an expert by any means, but doesn't 'cursed' mean . . . well, cursed?"

Satoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"A medical ninja as well," Satoshi thought as he watched the medical student heal his wound quite happy to see another practitioner of medical jutsu. Though that happiness was fleeting since he then heard Tsuyoshi mention his cursed seal was what caused him to create that explosion. Satoshi wasn't a fan of cursed seals since they are created using dark or evil chakra which doesn't mix well with light chakra . For Satoshi that is a major problem since most members of his family including himself rely on light or spiritual chakra so from a young age he was tuaght the dangers of such dark techniques and seals

"Curse seals are dangerous things even though I hear to provide quite a lot of power. The price for that power I'm not familiar with," Satoshi answered.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Standing too his feet, Junko felt fine. Having a slight stinging sensation still in his hands. "Curse seals are something else! The price you pay, is absolutely painful. The pain is so enormous It's as if its death it self. There's a point which if the curse seal is over used, you really do die." Junko said nonchalantly as he felt the power flow through his veins. 

Looking around, the sky had yet too brighten. In a matter of hours classes would soon begin and the group would need to be out of sight as well as, out of mind. "So, I have good time to keep training before I go home and get clean, nap, and have too report to the hospital for medical duties. Any ideas?" Junko asked, ready to resume training.

[OOC: once again, sorry for the delay! it's been a lot! I should be resuming full activity.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
[Don't sweat it ^_^ glad to have ya back]

Shin tilted his head as his eyes still lingered on the man's arm. Although his question hadn't been directly answered, Satoshi's response as well as Junko's own dispelled any doubt as to whether a cursed seal was indeed cursed or not.

"Why the hell would anyone pay that kind of price for any amount of power!?"

"Well, I guess it would be nice to have that much power at one's fingertips. . . . "

"Well I guess it would be nice to have that much power at one's fingertips. . . . No, not even then!"

The boy shook his head, breaking free from his own trance and returning to his darkened reality as the man with the seal spoke.

"I . . . um . . . " he stumbled over his words as he backed away slowly, his anxiety as transparent as his intent to leave. "Not to be rude, but I do have to help Shinrya-sensei with repairing her classroom."

Shin bowed towards both Satoshi and Junko before practically fleeing towards the academy, eager to be free from Junko's presence.

[Topic Left unless stopped]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko smiled slighty as he realized how the mood shifted. "Curse seals give these two an uneasy feeling." Junko thought as the young boy walked away. Junko grabbed his bag and in a single step, Junko seemed to appear in multiple places gathering his kunai. Once all packed up, Junko waved his goodbyes before vanishing once more. The young seikons abilities still yet, a mystery.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back