Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

What the HELL did you do? [Calling Junko/Private]

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The temperature in the room dropped as Kahako read the written letter. Her eyes dilated to pin-pricks when she got to the end. “I expect to see Junko in my office immediately.” The Sennin said in a cold voice through her headset in a tone that would have made Kushin proud. It was an order from his commanding officer, not a request from a colleague. “I do not care if he’s in the middle of his coffee break or a triple bypass surgery, he is to report to me now.”

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Prodigies Return said:
zxofn4.jpg

Rp said:
Socializing in the cafeteria, It seemed as if Junko was the hospitals "buzz" of the week as he recently and officially returned. Usually, they'd see his paths roaming through taking care of any errands or hospital work and be gone in a flash. Junko never stayed long, but just long enough to get the job done. Usually no time to socialize as his consciousness was else were training, tending to missions, or craving sleep. It was a lot pushing his abilities so far.

Talking to a few fellow medical ninja, Junko stood eating warm chocolate chip cookies while sipping on cold milk as he laughed at a few jokes. "You guys crack me up." Junko said shaking his head.

"Based on the message I received from the medical sennin. She's about to crack you up... Better go see her."

"Damn, I meant to drop by her office anyways." Junko said before eatting his last cookie. Making his way to the sennins office, Junko gave two knocks before entering. "You wanted to see me Kahako-San?"

Topic Entered

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When Junko opened the door, it was like a balmy winter breeze flew from the room. A small raddling from the walls could be heard, as Kahako looked at her Mednin Chief from above the knuckles of her laced fingers. “Enter and close the door,” she said to him. Her eyes a lighter shade from their usual emerald green. Without words, he could tell that something, or someone just shat in her coffee.

When he was seated, Kahako wasted no time with pleasantries. “From what I can see from this position, you look perfectly fine. Your completion is healthy, and you don’t seem to be favoring any one side of your body. So you aren't recovering from a life threatening injury.

“Additionally, upon your return, you did not report to me immediately, so I assume there was no dire emergency that needed the immediate attention of a village superior. So pray tell me, Junko,” Kahako took the letter that was recently past to her desk. Her soft voice filled with a quiet venom as the mysterious rattling sound in the walls increased. “…what is the meaning of this? And don't leave out any details, because as of right now, you're one bad sentence from losing you position."
Letter of Disposition said:
Dear Medical Sennin, Shinrya Kahako

I've just received a report regarding one of your Medical Chiefs, Tsuyoshi Junko. Attached to this letter will be the report I was given.
Duo forced entered the village.

A mumble of the name Junko echoed in the air slightly, and promptly a shockwave was sent through the gate, and it suddenly blasted wide open, causing few guard casualties, but none were fatalities. We couldn't catch him sadly, and he refused to stop for proper questioning.

Their was a man who stood at about 5'8, had black hair, and closely resembled the description of current Medical Chief Tsuyoshi Junko. His ally had spikey blueish white hair, appears to be mid to late 20s.

Moderate damage dealt to the gates.

The injuries were thankfully few, but actions like this from a Medical Chief seem highly irresponsible, I would like to request you proceed him with a respectful approach, but if he appears to show more violence I will have my men detain him.

With Regards,

Anbu Sennin, Santaru Kaze Kouin.

[spoilername="OOC"]I spoke with Kouin. Just to be clear, he meant injuries when he used the word casualties[/spoilername]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Prodigies Return said:

Rp said:
“Enter and close the door,”

closing the door, Junko could feel the rather chilling vibe Kahako-san was giving. It was odd, but it still brought warmth to Junkos heart. Being away for so long, he only received missions from her and he missed the face-to-face interactions they had. Especially over wine. Hopefully they could have some today. After all, it's always some time for wine. Taking a seat and getting comfortable, the meeting began.

"From what I can see from this position, you look perfectly fine. Your completion is healthy, and you don’t seem to be favoring any one side of your body. So you aren't recovering from a life threatening injury.

“Additionally, upon your return, you did not report to me immediately, so I assume there was no dire emergency that needed the immediate attention of a village superior. So pray tell me, Junko,”

Raising a brow taking the letter slid to him, Junko slightly sighed and began reading. This was some welcome home he was receiving. He expected more balloons, cheers, laughter, and wine...

“…what is the meaning of this? And don't leave out any details, because as of right now, you're one bad sentence from losing you position."

Looking Kahako in the eyes, he could tell she was serious.
"I want to start off by saying that I apologize for force entering. I broke a rule, can't get around that. My brother was the main one injured and we moved as slow as snails. I managed to stop his bleeding and fully healed him once I reached home. We have a family we haven't seen in who knows how long. So, they came first before any meetings, reports, and so on. Rather we were injured or not." Junko said looking at Kahako. She of all people knew how serious Junko was about family. Especially since he considered her apart of his own.

"So, if we weren't caught, it's because no one wanted to catch us. No one attempted to question me. Everyones on file, I could've easily been found. I guess I should also apologize for no one being at the gate or doing their job as well?" Junko said bluntly, but a hint of sarcasm towards the end.

"Kahako-San, if I truly hurt anyone of our village. I would've healed them. In addition,I wouldn't put myself in the position to hurt anyone. Especially since I'm recently returning and would end up in this exact position." Junko said sliding the letter back her way.

" I'm a respected medical chief that represents myself, my family, you, and this branch. So trust when I tell you, the only truthful fact about this letter is that I forced entered. My brother can easily vouch for me and show you the event using his Sharingan."

"And I must ask, who is this new ANBU sennin? What happen to the last?

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kahako’s eyes darkened slightly as the room grew a little warmer and the rattling in the walls started to lessen. Indeed the allegations against the man before her seemed extremely out of character for him. Junko did not deny his force entering, but he did deny everything else in the letter.

The actions he was being accused of in the report broke the very vows they made when they joined the ranks of the hospital. Kahako would not allow any of her mednin to harm another without due cause, and she knew Junko held the same standards. So when he denied harming anyone upon his force entry, she had no doubt that Junko was speaking the truth. A problem she would have to direct to Kouin in her reply.

“I needed to hear the words come from your mouth, Junko-kun,” she murmured as she took the letter back and placed it to the side. “I did not doubt you would flippantly harm anyone in the village, but I know there are always three sides to any story, and I am responsible to obtain all of them.” She leaned back from her hunched position. Her tone began to calm much further as she continued. “When your brother is able, I will need to see what happened. No doubt, I will see a lot of finger-pointing in the future, and I’d rather crush a problem before it becomes one.”

At this, the current matter was stalled for but a moment. “Is your brother okay?” she asked, momentarily taking off the 'I am your boss' hat in favor of her 'I am your friend' hat. When he confirmed Aiko was fine, she returned to the topic at hand.

“As far as how the new ANBU sennin came into being, it is a complicated and long story. One that puts me in a foul mood whenever I think on it.” She was silent for a moment, trying to learn where she would start. “Santaru Kaze Kouin, was a missing nin who force entered the village a few months ago. When confronted the first time, he mortally injured the ANBU Sennin, and killed two active ANBU members. A team was able to recover the Sennin before a killing blow was struck, but he evaded his pursuers until they found him once again in the forest. Another ANBU operative was taken out, and unfortunately Kouin evaded death a second time. While Nobuyuki-sama was recovering in the hospital from the first battle, a Titan operative entered under the guise of a visitor and killed him.”

At this Kahako pulled a blank letterhead from her drawer, and began writing. “Saito-sama, Ayumu-sama, and I were finally able to corner Kouin in the library. I am unsure what brought him to the library of all places, but it was there that we learned Kouin’s motives. They were childish, to say the least. But instead of killing him, Saito-sama saw the potential in the man’s battle prowess. He also believed this man’s willingness to make right by the wrongs he did to the village, and as punishment, Saito placed Kouin in the one place he could not screw up again. At the head of the very organization where all of the operatives want nothing more for him to step falsely so they could end the sorry waste of breath.”

Kahako paused in her writing and studied Junko’s reaction. Very curious as to how he would respond to Saito’s decision to spare a man who killed cloud shinobi. She certainly didn’t take it very well, but she understood the poetry and justice behind it. “And now you know my ire behind this entire ordeal, and the irony behind this particular man sending a letter about you force entering, and harming villagers.” She finished her letter with a quick flourish of her signature before setting it aside to be sent to the Sileo later.

“It is my understanding that you will be leaving the village soon. While you are gone, I will arrange a meeting with your brother, and—upon your return—we will discuss what course of action will be taken. I cannot take force entering lightly, Junko-kun, and you will be reprimanded for it.”

Kahako made a slight face of discontent. The weight of being a leader reigned hard on her, especially in instances such as these where she had to be hard on a friend or family. “I hate that our reunion started off this way, especially with the knowledge that you will be turning around and leaving with this over your head. We will discuss what happens next upon your return.”

When he had no other questions, Junko would be free to leave for the time being. Kahako would follow him out of her office to send her reply to the ANBU.

Response said:
Dear ANBU Sennin, Santaru Kaze Kouin,

Thank you kindly for your message. I have brought my operative in for questioning. He did not deny his force entry, but he has given me a report of the incident that was quite different from the one you provided. It is rather disturbing that so many allegations against him are falling to question, and I worry about the authenticity of the people in your care who made this report. I will be investigating into the matter, and should have proper evidence shortly.

I’m sure you, of all people, can understand how important it is to have the entire truth to a situation before making rash decisions that can harm others.
Respectfully,
Medical Sennin, Shinrya Kahako

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Prodigies Return said:

Rp said:
Listening to Kahako, Junko perfectly understood her. She was doing what she was suppose to as a sennin. This was strictly business and not to get mixed with their personal relationship. Unfortunately, no wine would be sipped today as Junko's vibe was somewhat ruined.

"When your brother is able, I will need to see what happened. No doubt, I will see a lot of finger-pointing in the future, and I’d rather crush a problem before it becomes one.”

"understood." Junko said in return.

“Is your brother okay?”

"He's fine." Junko responded as he began to use one of his paths to communicated with him at home.

Next, The medical sennin began to give Junko a complete run down of this new ANBU sennin. A complete foreigner. He force entered himself, killing two, and injured Two. Yet, he had pointed fingers at Junko with false information. Even if Junko had done the things he said, it would never match up to the things he did and the damage he caused. Kouin left a scar on Kumogakure.

Even more surprising, he was given the title of sennin. Junko didn't question the Raikages decision. It made sense. Spending the amount of time he did with the Raikage, Junko knew the old mans critical thinking and reasoning levels was higher than anyone's he ever met.

What did bother him, was his position itself. ANBU sennin was a position over his son...Yoshi. As Kahako continued to speak, Junkos eyes immediately grew cold. The hollow eyes he seemed to live with as he survived outside the village battling countless blood demons. Despite Aiko rubbing off on him with his gentle spirit, somethings didn't change with Junko. "Tell me." Junko said as silence filled the air. "Tsuyoshi Yoshi. My foster son... Was he one of the ANBU killed? I am unsure if he's still a trainee or not." Junko asked coldly as he gazed at the floor. He wouldn't look Kahako in the eyes anymore. If he did she'd see someone far more dark than the time of Daisukes death.

Once she responded, that would be all Junko needed to know before leaving.

Topic Left after Kahakos response

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back