Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

What to do? [Req. Med-nin/Open!]

Hyuuga Mirame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mirame has grown up being told stories of her mother's adventures as a Kunoichi. She knows what it means to be on an attack force, or how the Chuunin of this village are always putting their lives on the line. This little girl knew that if she wanted to be any real help she would have to first learn the ways of the Medical Shinobi so that one day if there is ever a time that her friends' lives are on the line she would be able to save them. The little girl with black pigtails made her way to the hospital with a kick in her step. Her face was full of excitement. She made her way in and looked across the room. There was a beautiful woman at the receptionist desk. Mira giggled and made her way to the lady.

"Hello, I'd like to sign up into Medical Kunoichi Program. I'm just now joining the Shinobi Academy, but I know that this is what I want to do. Is there anyway that I can meet up with someone to talk about my decision?"

Mira smiled as the lady told her to wait for a moment before reaching for a phone. Mirama made her way to a seat and waited patiently for someone to arrive. She was excited.

(short post.. sorry getting back into the swing, been off since March!)

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been a week since Fuji’s second failed attempt on his life and Daisuke was still racking his brain around what had occurred. He could not help, but wonder why he did it? What purpose would it serve. Suddenly the phone began to ring. Snapping out of his introspective thoughts, he answered it only to hear a receptionist on the other end. Upon making an inquire about the call, he was informed that a young lady might be interested in a position at the hospital. Daisuke had been trying to get the younger generation interested in the medical field, but he did not have as much luck as he would have liked. Realizing that one: only chiefs and his self had the authority to register those interested in MiT positions, and two: there was a shortage on chiefs , he informed the receptionist that he would be in the lobby shortly. A few minutes later, Daisuke entered the lobby with a clipboard in hand. He leaned over asking the receptionist for the potential candidate’s whereabouts and with a quick finger point, he headed towards the student’s direction.

Excuse me ma’am, pardon my interruption. I’m Kaguya Daisuke, sennin of the medical branch. I understand you made an inquire about joining our ranks in the ...” he paused for a moment to check his clipboard. “Ah, the medical ninja program! Excellent. If you will follow me, we can register you in my office. Might I have your name, miss?” he asked as he gestured for her to follow him.

With his office in such bad shape, he had no other choice, but to return to his chief level office with the research lab in the basement. It was lovely to return to his office, the one he actually strove to receive. It was like a homecoming party consisting of just him. Though it could use some dusting, it was exactly as he remembered it. Entering his office, the student would notice that it consisted of wall to wall shag carpeting, a monitored intrusion alarm, walls painted sapphire blue, red and white potted camellia flowers sitting on the windowsill while the wall behind the desk held all of his commendations and awards. Both sides of the office were aligned with the following: two black and sapphire blue sectional couches. No doubt meant to seat the many staff members that made daily visits to the office, or so he liked to believe. Two five-drawer filing cabinets side by side followed by a large white oak book shelf, another two filing cabinets, on the left side is a display case filled with medical supplies, on the right side is a pantry which housed all his snacks and goodies to satisfy the sweet tooth of both him and his guests.

Towards the far right corner of the room rested a steel door, made from his own chakra affinity, and possessed a seal which only reacted to Daisuke’s chakra. It's contents would remain a mystery for now. Perhaps, if she followed through with her decision and gained Daisuke's trust, she might one day enter his laboratory. He had a seat on the nearby sectional couch and asked her to seat as well. These kinds of things were always nerve racking for him. Job interviews was something he could never quite get used to, even when he was the one asking the questions. Daisuke would give her time to adjust and get comfortable as it would be a structured, then unstructured interview.

"Do you have any questions before we begin?" he asked as he walked over to his pantry and grabbed some snacks. It was as if he was registering Junko all over again.

Hyuuga Mirame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Little Mira was excited, she was dressed up in her normal manor. She had on a dark blouse with a black and white skirt. She also had a cute little black jacket on with the Ba Gua Zhang Eight Trigram symbol on the back of it; the jacket was the one she wore whilst sparring with her mother. Patently she sat and awaited for someone to come to talk to her, and within a few minutes a man came into the lobby and made his way to her. Mirame stood up, straightened her skirt and smiled at Daisuke-Sennin. The little girl nodded at the man as she began to follow him. She was excited to join the medical field. Ever since she was young the little girl had wanted to learn how to become of use for those around her, and what better way than learning Medical Ninjutsu.

"My name is Mirame, and I have been wanting to join the Medical Branch ever since I was little. Because I am starting the Academy to become a Kunoichi, I figured that I may as well start my medical training as well."

The girl followed the ma to his office, it was beautiful. The colors made her happy and he had beautiful camellia flowers in his office. She smiled before taking a seat on one of the couches. The excitement could be seen through the black eyes, a trait that she had not received from her mother. She carried many of the traits from her Hyuuga mother, but the eyes were different. She had perfectly straight black hair and fair skin. Her palms were callused from years of open palm fight training. She quickly looked at the Sennin as he spoke to her.

"My only question is when can I start?"

She let out a little laugh and anyone would be able to see the eagerness in this young Kunoichi.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sitting down on the couch near Mirame, Daisuke placed the snacks on the table before picking up his clipboard. It felt slightly nostalgic that he was doing this for a second time. Normally registration was as simple as sign here and report to the hospital to be assigned a mentor. The mentor would teach the MiT the ropes. That was it, but Daisuke did things a bit differently. Not having a mentor nor a sensei in both his medical and general ninja studies respectively, brought about loneliness and a difficult path. It was for this reason that he would assign a hands on sensei or he would train her himself. It was at that moment that he decided to hold off on that desire. Kahako and Keiji were busy running their divisions and Junko was going to be newly promoted. Suddenly, he heard Mirame's response.

"Maybe Kahako, Keiji, or even Junko might like to train someone new. Then again, maybe I should help train her myself." he thought. It was strange, but in a good way. "Wow, that was fast. I didn't even tell you what we would be doing in the program. It will not be easy to say the least. Before we can do anything else, I'll need you to fill out this questionaire. If you qualify then we can move forward." he said handing her the clipboard to fill out. He would grab some chocolate chip cookies and chow down while she wrote down her answers. The last thing he wanted was to hire a radical medic.

Interview questions:
1. Tell me why you want to work here?

2. What are your goals for the future, in general?

3. What is your greatest strength?

4. What is your greatest weakness?

5. Describe yourself.

6. Describe your career goals for the medical field. Ex: you expect to be a chief one day and specialize in two or three different subjects.

7. Do you prefer to work alone or on a team?

8. How do you handle pressure?

9. How would you handle it if your boss was wrong?

10. Is there a type of work environment you prefer? EX: out in the field or in the hospital.

Hyuuga Mirame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I don't care what I have t do Daisuke-Senin, I want to help out the village as much as I can!"

She smiled and grabbed the clipboard She read through the questions and tapped the pencil on her chin. She had to think about this. If she answered these incorrectly she may not be able to become a medic. She concentrated harder and then grinned. She began answering the questions whilst having a look of dedication. She wanted to let the man know how serious she was about this decision.
Interview Questions said:
1. Tell me why you want to work here?
  • I want to use my abilities as a Kunoichi to help the people in the village in a way that most Shinobi cannot.
2. What are your goals for the future, in general?
  • I want to graduate from the Academy and then focus on becoming a legendary Kunoichi that is known throughout the world about her medical prowess.
3. What is your greatest strength?
  • My hand eye coordination is exceptional as well as my manipulation of basic chakra formation.
4. What is your greatest weakness?
  • My Ninjutsu and Genjutsu are weaker than my Taijutsu skills, but I practice them everyday to get better.
5. Describe yourself.
  • I would say that I'm happy to be around people, and that I am awesome at paying attention. Training in Ba Gua Zhang has taught me patience and discipline. I am also a fan of collecting all sorts of odds and ends.
6. Describe your career goals for the medical field. Ex: you expect to be a chief one day and specialize in two or three different subjects.
  • I want to travel the world helping cure people of disease and to become a combat medic so that I can help my fellow Cloudsmen to stay alive.
7. Do you prefer to work alone or on a team?
  • I love the idea of being in a team.
8. How do you handle pressure?
  • I am well disciplined and I know how to change the way I think for each situation.
9. How would you handle it if your boss was wrong?
  • I would double check to make sure that I was actually correct and then take my findings to my boss and ask them to double check my work to see if my perception was off, but if it turns out that I am right I could help them learn as they had for me.
10. Is there a type of work environment you prefer? EX: out in the field or in the hospital.
  • I want to help anywhere that I can.

She nodded at her answers and then handed the clipboard back to the man before she too grabbed a cookie to snack on. She was excited to see if she had what it took for this job.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Just how far is she willing to go to ensure the village’s safety." he asked himself. Her statement regarding her assisting the village impressed the bone head, leaving that one question in his mind. As he sat and waited it seemed that Mirame was putting a lot of thought into her answers. Daisuke appreciated this quality in her as several others who have requested to join the medic ranks were not as diligent nor did they believed that they could be turned down. So many people believed this job was easy, but Daisuke along with any other medic would quickly correct them.

"Mirame, you said that you wanted to help out in any way possible. I admire your ambition. In fact, I too shared your ambition at one point in time. Now, let’s see that clipboard." he said waiting to read her answers. He was not stunned nor shocked by her answers but rather reflected on them for a moment. If she really meant busy then she would blossom quite well in this branch. He went on to congratulate her on her entrance into the medic ninja program and extended his hand to shake hers. He retrieved the official papers regarding her registration and handed them to her. He sat next to her yet again and explained the papers in detail.

"Excellent. Excellent, now these are the official papers that you’ll need to sign. Just sign your initials here, print your name there, and sign your signature where I tell you to and we’ll be all squared away. Now it takes time for your information to be processed. You’ll receive the title of medic in training or ‘MiT’ after you have passed your exam or have graduated from the academy. In the meantime, I’m going to base your medical training on which two divisions you would like to be apart of. There are three hospital divisions: research, surgery, and general practice.” he said. He would take a deep breath before continuing.

The research division focuses on researching the bloodline traits or various ninjas in order to provide theories on how to better treat any such related injuries like an akimichi with diabetes, a haku with frostbite, a hyuuga with blurry vision, or a Nara with depression. The surgery division is pretty much explanatory. Someone needs surgery and you provide it. It should be noted that since kinjutsu is now legal in Kumogakure, that certain ninjas might want to have a kinjutsu surgery performed on them. Lastly, the general practice division is for those who want to help any and everyone by attending to those ninja and general population that need help." he explained. Taking a break to let it sink in, Daisuke got up to bring over two bottles of milk for his guest. The nostalgia was almost unreal. He cracked a bottle for himself and took a sip or two before continuing.

"The other three divisions are more like outer village side jobs: The Sentou Henkan, The Harvesters, and The Youritsu. The Sentou Henkan work closely with the Anbu black ops. They serve as medics in a medical evacuation capacity. They provide check-ups to Anbu members, help diagnosis mental instability and in interrogation, etc. The Harvesters are charged with keeping the secrets of the village safe. They harvest the organs associated with a ninja’s bloodline trait like an uchiha’s eyes or a the body of a kaguya. It’s because each ninja contains the types of medicines, food, and physical condition used to keep the cloud village running. The Youritsu are a group of ninjas that assist in everyday missions. It’s smart to assign a medic to each team of shinobi performing C-rank and above missions to ensure a mission’s success. Every medical ninja is assigned to this role.", he explained. As a MiT, Mirame would have to choose which two divisions she wanted to join or she would have that decision made for her.

Hyuuga Mirame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young girl smiled from ear to ear. She was accepted! She wanted to scream aloud but she didn't. She took the clipboard and began writing her information down while she listened to the explanation of the different divisions. Once she finished filling out the information she thought for a second. What did she want to do. Then it struck her. She turned to face Daisuke-Senin and let him know what she had decided. "I would want to learn about the Research and the Harvesters divisions. I feel as if I would be able to provide the most help if I can help cure people with rare ailments."

[so the creative mojo left me for this post sorry.]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: It's cool, sometimes your just not in the mood to write, ya know.

"The research division makes sense, but the harvesters division. If a mission goes bad and ninjas die then the harvesters are sent in to extract the organs which provide a ninja their bloodline traits. If a hyuuga dies on a mission and their body is left behind, then she would have to find the body and collect the eyes back for the village. It was the only way to keep the secrets of the hyuuga clan a secret." he thought, realizing that he did not favor the harvesters division, though he understood its existence and still wanted to join them on a mission one day. Upon hearing Mirame’s decision to join the harvesters, Daisuke’s eyes widened a bit. He was not expecting that answer at all. Still, who was he to judge her. If that was what she wanted to do then that’s what she would do.

"Right, then I’ll inform Keiji-san that he has a new recruit. He will help you in the research and harvesting department as he is the acting head. By the way, do you have a sensei? Not in the academy, but a personal sensei or mentor to guide your ninja training?" he asked. Students often did well when they had a personal mentor to guide them in their journey, but it was not mandatory. Daisuke was a child with no mentor and he did just fine for himself. Still, if Mirame needed a mentor then he might have to step in. He hardly thought Junko would mind a sibling student. He collected her paperwork and walked over to his desk. Finding an envelope, he sealed her registration papers inside and made a mental note to send her forms to records for proper processing.

Alright. I believe that is everything for now. You’ll be contacted in a few days to receive your ID badge and begin your assignment. In the meantime, would you like a tour of the hospital. I’m on my way to drop off your forms. As a matter of fact, we can get started right now if you’d like? Follow me.” he instructed as he grabbed her envelope as well as a few cookies before gesturing her to follow his lead. Surely someone as eager as she might have been okay with starting a lesson today. Mirame was always free to protest and wait until she was properly processed, however. He knew exactly where to take her. As a MiT, first aid was something the sennin felt to be a basic skill that all shinobi should know. In fact, it crossed so much that he thought about teaching it at the academy.

[MFT] WC: 440

Hyuuga Mirame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mira smiled as she saw Daisuke-Senin move to the desk and sealed the paper work. The little girl pondered a little bit as she thought about the Senin's question. She smiled and turned her head a slightly at an angle. "Who is Keiji-san?" The little girl stood up and brushed off her skirt to make sure that there were no crumbs on it. "Well, sort of. My mother has taught me everything so far. But I have only learned the basics. Some Ba Gua Zhang ad basic Ninjutsu. The girl turned and began to follow the man. She smiled and skipped to stand in front of him. She snapped her hands together and made a hand seal. With a puff of smoke she was now standing in a typical uniform worn by the Nurse's Aide that walked around the hospital. "Besides my Taijutsu this is all that I can do."

Her smile turned to a sideways frown. She lacked basic Chakra skills, and this would make her job as a Med-Nin extremely hard. She turned and faced away slightly while she awaited to be once again standing behind the Senin. This line of work would take a lot of work from her, but she was willing to give it 110%!

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As he lead the newest member of the medical branch down the hall towards the records office, Daisuke reflected on what Mirame had mentioned earlier. Her chakra skills were limited and beside some taijutsu, she really did not know much about ninjutsu let alone medical ninjutsu. On top of that, her mentor was her own mother. He believed this to come in handy when Mirame might practice her bloodline limits, but she would need a full time mentor if she really wanted to ascend the ranks quickly. That’s where either he or Keiji would come in. It was then that he remembered that he never did quite answer her question.

"Keiji-san is a medic that runs the harvester as well as the research department here at the hospital. He is also a student of the former medical sennin, Kushin-sama. Since you’ve chosen to join both departments that he runs, you will be seeing a lot of him. Of course at anytime you can put in a transfer request if you’re not satisfied with the tasks in each division.", he explained as they continued down the well lit hall. It seemed peaceful despite it being a hospital.
Hanging from the white walls were various tasteful landscape art work. The hustle and bustle of the medical center was common to someone like Daisuke, but he wondered how Mirame might feel.

When they approached the records office, Daisuke simply placed Mirame’s envelope in the bin and grabbed the rubber stamper which spelled out ‘rush order’. With a quick dab in the ink sponge, he stamped her envelope then put down the stamper and continued onward to the practice area. Around the time Daisuke got comfortable in his position, one of the first things he did was reserve several rooms specifically for training new recruits. He invested the time and money into securing a program which did not just teach medical ninjutsu. He wanted his students to know how to treat patients without using jutsu. These were the lessons Mirame would soon be learning. Entering back through the lobby, they hopped an elevator up to the third floor.

"This is the MiT training facility. Here you will learn the basics of what it means to be a mednin and then some. Medical jutsu will be taught, but I will not allow you or any student to use it as a crutch. We are medics, not magicians. I hope you understand. Also, as a medic, you will be expected to learn specialties. Specialties are fields that a medic might chose to specialize in. Some choose to learn surgery, others choose biology, bloodline traits, chemistry, etc. ", he said as they exited the elevator. Walking down the hall, Daisuke opened the door into their first destination. It was a room filled with dummies, dressed in hospital gowns, which laid in the hospital beds. Lining the walls were instruction posters for CPR. Instantly, Mirame would know the first for today.

We should start by discussing first aid. First aid is emergency aid or treatment given to someone injured, suddenly ill, etc., before regular medical services arrive or can be reached. There are three key points for first aid: 1. preserve life, which is self explanatory. Just try to keep the patient live. 2. Prevent further harm, in which you do what you should do whatever is necessary to ensure that the patient is not exposed to further harm. An example would be moving a patient away from a crash site. 3. Promote recovery: first aid also involves trying to start the recovery process from the illness or injury, and in some cases might involve completing a treatment, such as in the case of applying a plaster to a small wound. First aid training also involves the prevention of initial injury and responder safety, and the treatment phases. Lets start by focusing on the ABC’s of first aid.” he explained as he gestured for her to come over to the dummy. He took a quick break to summon up a clone to copy notes down his words. This would serve as Mirame’s notes and study material for the day.

ABC stands for Airway, Breathing, and Circulation. ‘Attention must first be brought to the airway to ensure it is clear. Obstruction (choking) is a life-threatening emergency. Following evaluation of the airway, a first aid attendant would determine adequacy of breathing and provide rescue breathing if necessary. Assessment of circulation is now not usually carried out for patients who are not breathing, with first aiders now trained to go straight to chest compressions (and thus providing artificial circulation) but pulse checks may be done on less serious patients. As always, I’ll give you notes and provide you with books from my bookshelf regarding these subjects.” he lectured. He would pause to answer any questions the young girl might have had.

cliff notes of medical program and ninja lesson plan:
Medic training:

teach specialties based on division choices,

teach her the basics: CPR, first aid, how to treat various wounds or injuries,

teach ranked based medical jutsus, for the survival of his patients...and her self,

supervise several of Mirame’s hospital rounds,

send him on various D, then C-ranked missions, (some medical based)

General ninja training: all of which revolve around taijutsu in one way or another

discover Mirame’s natural affinity,

train her in his basic elemental affinity and try to discover a second affinity,

teach Mirame about advanced elements available to him,

teach her about various shinobi abilities and styles observed during missions,

help her create personalized weapons unique to him,

when she’s around jounin level, discuss a possible kinjutsu,

inform him about the existence of summoning contract(s),

given him a cursed seal if he wants one

talk about various ninja equipment he should keep on him at all times, and

learn (vulgar) Ancient Kumogakurian for purposes of secret conversation.

Hyuuga Mirame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mirame followed Daisuke-Senin as he led her to an office to drop off the envelope that had all of her paperwork in it. She twiddled her thumbs slightly she was afraid that after revealing her training that Daisuke-Senin may change his mind about letting her in the program, well that was until he spoke about Keiji-Sensei. She smiled as they walked down a busy hall talking to her about her new mentor, or boss, or an odd mix of the two. She was excited, Daisuke seemed to be involved with helping her become accustomed to the hospital. They dropped off the paper work and headed back to the main lobby.

"Is there anything that I should be worried about when it comes to Keiji-Sensei?"

She full of curiosity and going up to the third floor didn't help any. There were dummies everywhere and posters of medical information. Her face lightened as if she had just entered the largest chocolate store in the village. She flowed with anticipation of getting started. She was going to begin her lessons right away. The Senin began discussing basic first aid with her. She listened closely to the different steps: Preserve, Prevent, and Promote. She nodded to signify that she was following.

"So to start the first aid of preserving life start with checking the mouth and throat to check for choking. Check for breath. and See if their heart is still beating. After this I assume we check the rest of the patient to determine what exactly is wrong? To then protect from further harm we check the surroundings and the patient to see if there are any dangers. Then the actual treatment would fall under the promote healing section, right?"

The girl and crossed an arm in front of her chest and rested the other arm on it. A single finger tapped her chin repeatedly as she thought.

"And because Medical Jutsu isn't a crutch all of this can be performed without Ninjutsu?"

She smiled, this could work. This girl concepted chakra manipulation she just wasn't the greatest at it. Then it struck her. She turned to face Daisuke.

"But if you can promote healing with medicines then the Medical Jutsu are like catalyst for the healing right? You send in your chakra so their body can use it to heal faster. That's why it isn't a crutch! It's not a cure all right? but more like a tool to heal faster?"

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Keiji-san is a good man. It’s best not to discuss family with him though. Like myself, he lost his family sometime ago. Even his medical sensei passed. Naturally he is touchy about the subject so don’t bring up his family. According to his employee file, he can be a bit competitive, but you will be fine." he said trying to assure her of Keiji’s skill. Daisuke knew that discussing Keiji’s family was not a great subject to start off with while trying to get to know each other. In truth, it was a touchy subject for Daisuke as while. His parents were merchant who went from lower class to upper class when their business took off. They sailed to the land of Mist to do some business negotiations, but ended up being frozen over by Mist’s strange weather, making it a frozen wasteland. Feeling his eye beginning to water, Daisuke wiped his eye and continued to answer any questions.

"Yes, Mirame-san. That’s correct. As medics we must be prepared for all situations as you never know what you might need to treat. It is for this reason that we examine the entire body even after treating the initial injury. If someone comes to you with a broken finger because they fell down a hill, we should still check out the rest of the body to ensure there are no other injuries either externally or internally." he added. Mirame while still new to the field seemed to be getting used to the information she was receiving. Daisuke could not count the times he had to explain over and over the important details of being a medic to new members, most of which were students. He did not mind it though as he truly cared for diligent medics not dependant on medical ninjutsu. Mirame crossed her arms then and tapped at her chin just then. He waited patiently for her question and nodded in agreement. He was dead set on teaching her the ways of the mednin without using too much medical ninjutsu. She was correct in assuming that it was just a quick way to heal others. Upon hearing her last statement, it seemed that she really understood what Daisuke meant and he would praise her for it.

"Yes, that’s right. Excellent work, Mirame. That is exactly right. In fact, that is why we have specialties. As much as I want it, medics can not be all powerful machines that can heal any wound and could do anything. Each medic must specialize in a field to gain more experience. The more fields you learn, the more useful you can be. We’ll discuss that in more detail later on." he explained. It seemed that Mirame was a fast learner, but it was too early to tell for sure. Having understood the first aid rules, Daisuke thought it best to move on to the next part of the lesson.

"Next up is CPR. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is an emergency procedure, performed in an effort to manually preserve intact brain function until further measures are taken to restore spontaneous blood circulation and breathing in a person in cardiac arrest. It is indicated in those who are unresponsive with no breathing or abnormal breathing. CPR involves chest compressions at least 5 cm (2 in) deep and at a rate of at least 100 per minute in an effort to create artificial circulation by manually pumping blood through the heart. In addition, the rescuer may provide breaths by either exhaling into the subject's mouth or nose or utilizing a device that pushes air into the subject's lungs. This process of externally providing ventilation is termed artificial respiration. Current recommendations place emphasis on high-quality chest compressions over artificial respiration; a simplified CPR method involving chest compressions only is recommended for untrained rescuers." he said reading from the textbook. He knew it would be a lot to memorize, but such was the life of a mednin. He paused for a moment wondering if this was the correct way to go about teaching his pupil. Perhaps actions would speak louder than words, but he would hold off doing anything drastic until he had something rather spectacular to show him. In the meantime, it was back to reading.

"CPR alone is unlikely to restart the heart; its main purpose is to restore partial flow of oxygenated blood to the brain and heart. The objective is to delay tissue death and to extend the brief window of opportunity for a successful resuscitation without permanent brain damage. CPR may succeed in inducing a heart rhythm which may be shockable. CPR is generally continued until the patient has a return of spontaneous circulation (ROSC) or is declared dead. When you’re on a mission, or even during an exam, the basics are most important. Perhaps your partner was knocked unconscious and can’t breath. Then it is your job to give him or her that small window of opportunity that could result in the damage or salvation of their brain. Healing jutsu are the same way. Any questions thus far?", he asked.

Hyuuga Mirame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mira smiled when she heard that Keiji-Sensei was a good kan. She nodded as she listened to his description. THe little girl was excited to meet the man; she wondered what he looked like. She instantly went to the idea of a beautiful doctor with stunningly sharp features and thick rimmed glasses. His hair was probably black and swept back to keep it from blocking his beautiful green eyes.

Snapping back into reality she giggled slightly before nodding at Daisuke-Sennin for giving her praise. She concepted the basics of first aid, she was wanting to become a kunoichi after all. She understood splints, basic bandages and the use of metabolic stimulants and the blood pills that were commonly used. She stayed attentive though. She began to listen as the man began to explain CPR. Fifteen for two, fifteen for two. She understood this.

"No, no questions Daisuke-Senin. CPR is known to me. I've had to practice it with my mother. I've done basics that all Kunoichi and Shinobi should know. You know, like bleeding, splints, and the use of health pills. I feel competent as a first responder, but only the basics."

She twiddled her thumbs and leaned back slightly. She looked around the room. Examining all of the equipment in the room. She noticed a lot of, well... stuff that she had no idea how to use nor what they were for.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After hearing that she was already familiar with the concept of CPR, Daisuke couldn’t help but be a little impressed. Mirame was not kidding when she said that she wanted to join the medic corps. For a girl so young to make such a decision and then to prepare prior to entering the field...it showed initiative. While his rinnegan eyes were powerful, he thought his eyes possessed a rather special ability. He believed he could, on occasion, see someone’s true potential. He saw greatness in Kahako, Keiji, and especially Junko and he was correct about all three of them. Kahako and Keiji were on his radar for a promotion and Junko was going to run a department soon enough. Just as he saw it then, he saw it now...in Mirame. If she had the discipline, the drive, access to the proper resources, and the proper education to top it all off then she could do great things.

"Well, that is great to hear. As for a first responder, we can work out the details at a later time, but that is an option. As far as your skills go, you'll be a Mit soon. You don't need skills yet. Keiji will teach you what you need to know. Now, as I was saying...wow, listen to me ramble on. I’m sorry. Normally I’m a quiet guy, but since meeting Junko, I’ve had to start doing lectures on medical procedures. It's hard to break that routine. That’s not my job and worse, I’d hate to take away the joy of teaching from another medic.", he said noticing that she was starting to look around the room. It was possible that she might not have been familiar with some of the instruments that were in view. Normally, he would have gone into detail as of how these instruments were used, but he made the mistake of looking at the clock. For a quick registration interview, he sure was taking his time.

"I guess we can end today’s lesson here, at least until your paperwork has properly cleared. In the mean time, try to meet up with Keiji-san. Once you meet him, you’ll see that he can be a great teacher." he said while looking at the clock once more. It was almost time for him to get back to work. A hospital couldn’t run itself after all. Mirame seemed to be in good hands with Keiji and Daisuke had his own student to worry about. It was time to go. If she had any comments or questions, Daisuke would answer them before gesturing for her to leave with him. They returned to the hospital lobby shortly thereafter. There was nothing else he could think of at the moment. It seemed the only thing left to do now was call it a day.

"Well Mirame-san, I’ll see to it that you are properly processed and join the MiT ranks. If there is nothing else then I really should be getting back. Thank you for coming in. You made quite an impression on me, I must say. It was a pleasure to meet you. Have a blessed day." he said, and like that he left; off towards more paperwork or procrastination, which ever came first. Still, if Mirame had anything else to add, he would listen and reply. Even if she had a request for Daisuke to keep teaching her for that day, all she need do was say the word and he would agree to it. Procrastination, like I said. It was all up to her.

[Registration completed! Mirame, as there are no prerequisites for an MiT in cloud besides registration, you may now go request a MiT banner here (link). Welcome to Kumogakure’s medical branch! Add a link to this post for proof. Congrats!]

[Topic Left Unless Stopped]

Hyuuga Mirame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
((Thank you!!!))

The young girl listened to her Senin and smiled. She nodded to him as she said that the first lesson was over and that she find Keiji. She waived at the man as he left the room but soon after she started to explore a little. She flipped through the random books she found in the room and grinned She did it. She could be a Medical Kunoishi now, just like her mom. With the smile on her face she made her way out of the building and back home to share the good news.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back