Miro Kagami

May 28, 2019
Yen
ASP
Kill Switch
Yes
OOC Rank
S
What drives one to seek power? For self defense? To test their own mettle? To protect what one thinks is true? The answer lied in the emotions of the beholder. Seeking power to protect one's beliefs drove many to the edge of insanity. Others… got them a whole new outlook on life, literally.

In a brown suitcase a jar was sealed tightly away inside it. It rested carefully on its side to make sure the objects inside did not break or damage during delivery. Within a firm grasp of her hand Mirō squeezed the handle at the thought of the future ahead of her. The walk to the hospital was a long one and even longer because Mirō had never been there. With no interest in the medical profession aside from basic first aid she left that branch to the know-it-alls. “You just don’t like hospitals.” Naibu chimed into her head. “I don’t like the smell. It smells too clean.” Lying to herself a frown formed in disgust. Naibu had keen senses, easily reading Mirō's inner emotions. Footsteps stopped right at the doorway to the hospital. "Bleh! Yeah this is it... and I'm not even inside yet..." The awful scent messed with her nose. Combing over the idea to wear her Anbu Mask within the facility.

An unpleasant shiver ran down her spine. “This place used to be an old asylum. I’ve had my fair share of exorcisms already…” Gold hues looked around the massive insides of the hospital. Gazing at the bustle of doctors and patients moving up and down the halls. Turning to her right a small service desk with a nurse could be found. With no one in line Mirō walked right up to her. “H-hello. I’m Mirō Kagami. I’ve been told by the Raikage to meet her here for a procedure. Can you contact her?” With a friendly smile the nurse nodded, relaying her message through a phone in hopes to call the Raikage.

WC:327
[Topic Entered]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Oct 23, 2012
Yen
ASP
Kill Switch
No
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Speak of the devil, and it shall appear. Or, in this case, speak of the Raikage and she’ll appear. As had been scheduled previously, Miro was supposed to meet the Raikage at the hospital, a place with which she was intimately familiar, and knew like the back of her own hand. ”You’re right on time, Miro-chan.” she said as she stepped out from an adjacent room, before the nurse could properly relay any kind of message. ”So, I take it from your request you’ve decided to have the eye surgery, yes?” she asked, mostly for confirmation. Performing surgery was one of Kitsunes specialities, and the type in question was one she was pretty familiar with.

It had been a fair share of years ago, but she had the very same procedure performed on her own eyes by the then Medical Sennin, Isaki Kushin. Kushin of course had been gone for ages, replaced by several others as Sennin, including herself at one occasion. Now the position was Saki-kun’s, and she still figured it was the right choice to make. Of course, despite being Raikage, Kitsune was a mednin at heart, when her skills were required, she’d happily oblige. More so for a familiar face she’d once given a genin exam.

”Please, follow me.” she said, smiling and gesturing towards the hallway to the left, leading towards a consultation room ”First, I’ll have to perform a psych eval on you, to make sure you won’t go bananas with power after obtaining it. Standard procedure, I’m afraid.” she explained as they walked, also assuring Miro that it wasn’t anything out of the ordinary, and considering the amount of power an Uchiha could gain from a new set of Sharingan eyeballs, such as the power to literally slip into another dimension, it was a necessary precaution really.

[MFT; WC: 303]

Miro Kagami

May 28, 2019
Yen
ASP
Kill Switch
Yes
OOC Rank
S

Out from behind closed doors came her Sensei. That notorious red hair was a give away before she even spoke her name. “Yes Sensei. But something isn’t sitting right with me.” A few steps behind her fingers arose to slide rebellious strands of black hair behind her ear. An evaluation? A test to see if Mirō would stay loyal to Kumogakure even after obtaining great power.

Mirō had researched the properties of the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan at the village library. There wasn’t much set in stone. Gaining full knowledge of EMS would have to be based on someone who possessed such a powerful kinjutsu. A trickle down effect of information from the Raikage to the common folk made it easier to pinpoint who had it. Our own Raikage, a medical genius.

Walking into an open room with a medical table on one side of the room and a few chairs and a desk adjacent, Mirō closed the door behind her. “Sensei. It’s embarrassing to say this…” Pausing momentarily to find the correct wording. “How bad will this hurt? Driving a needle into my eye doesn’t sit soundly with me.” Anxiously rubbing the back of her head with her free hand her eyes widened from a sudden surprise. Holding a leather briefcase in front of her she gestured to show something was inside. “I’ve got the eyes right here if you’d like to see them.” A doubt remained in her mind. Would eyes of pure evil force a change of heart in her? Naibu remained silent during her theory crafting. Regardless of what happened it would all be in Mirō’s favour.

WC: 270