Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

What's Up Danger [Requesting Kiri/Uri]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Continued from: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=61559

The frigid winds rushed past his face at breathtaking speeds, the night air around him slowly becoming a flurried blur of white and black. In this moment the world was shaken up like a holiday snowglobe, a blizzard forming more flakes than it would ever make sense to count. In the approaching distance, a sea of trees became like green confetti as the thick layer of snow draped their branches. Throwing a large plume of fiery energy, Kaen easily adjusted his trajectory and put his body into position for a solid landing. A roaring, swirling storm of silver and white crystals exploded into the air on contact. Standing from his three-point landing Kaen flexed his body and instantly increased his body temperature causing the surrounding flurry to melt and re-freeze, falling to the ground with soft piddar-padders echoing across the untouched snowscape.
Play Me​

With a deep breathe Kaen would exhale slowly, a large plume of steam exuding from his razor-sharp toothy maw. With another deep inhale from his nostrils, his ears would perk up. Something familiar was in the air, an embarrassing, unfortunate event to be sure. Luck would not be on their side this time. What they were doing out here in the middle of the night, alone in the mountains, Kaen could not say. Though he was out here as well, he had no room to talk. But none the less they were both out here among the mountain-scape of Lightning Country. Paint him fortunate, Kaen was excited for a second chance to settle the score with this so-called flame user. It was time to settle the score for good. Stretching his arms high and then leaning from side to side, Kaen would prepare his body. "Alright, it's time our paths crossed once more. I hope you're ready!" With a single bound Kaen would launch himself into the air leaving a veil of vapor from his heat.

[Using Fireball [Mastered] with special action - Mythical Phoenix Fire and affinity moves Focus and Combo, combing into another Fireball [Mastered] with special action - Mythical Phoenix Fire and affinity moves Spread and Combo, targeting Uri and any extensions of Uri]

Suddenly the ivory laden scenery, laced with the shadows of night bloomed to life as Kaen's plethora of fireballs littered the night sky. "I found you!" Kaen's attack would threaten Uri with little to no warning. Would he be able to move in time, was he even paying attention? The attack was not meant to kill, but cause injury at best. It was a declaration of intent, Kaen's eyes were filled to the brim with it. The Flame Court Hybrid was out for blood, and he would taste it by the time the brilliant aurora shimmered on the frosted peaks of the Spine of the World.

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The first instance was when he was visiting the gate. It was when he heard of a strange disturbance. From intel reports, it appeared as though somewhere close, something was amassing chakra, or perhaps, releasing it. While it was unclear what was happening, he was among the few who undertook the responsibility to find out what it was that had been felt. Wearing his full anbu uniform, donning his mask and leaving just a trace of his red hair to flutter against the wind as he moved, Uri was on the trail for the unknown.

As he entered along the mountains and the forest nearby, he suddenly felt a very unwanted yet familiar trace of chakra. He didn't know why he was here, but he didn’t like the way the chakra was booming, almost as if it was ready to explode. And explode, it did.

Uri glanced upwards as he saw through the mask the formation of chakra materializing into fireballs. The night sky was having it’s own personal meteor shower in the form of the assaulting flames, and all of them seemed to be heading towards him.

A click of his tongue and adjusting his footing, Uri let out a burst of his own chakra without a moment’s delay. The blue flames that had been living in him found their escape and materialized into pure energy that surrounded him before it blasted outwards to clash and eat up the oncoming fireballs. Explosions occurred as the gust of wind swept across the land, almost sweeping off the snow from the ground to reveal the grayish surface from its lack of sunshine. But trails of blue flames would lick along the ground as Uri stood his ground while looking up at the incoming fool. Didn’t he already take care of this guy before? He wondered why exactly he had come, but from the looks of it, Uri would have to settle this before the stranger becomes a threat to home.

“Should I compliment you for that?” asked Uri in a sarcastic tone, his voice slightly modified by the mask he wore. “Or should I have to make you remember last time we met? But this isn’t the free land of Tea. You’ll be judged by the Lightning’s justice.” At those words, blue flames erupted around his body in a threatening kind of way, blue licks of flames perched on his uniform as well as sneaking a peek along the eyes of his mask.
FW7GJZS.jpg
[MFT] [WC: 412]
[Topic Entered]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He expected nothing less from this cerulean fire user, the one who so easily beat Kaen down in Tea. The resulting force expelled the surrounding layer of snow that covered the gray rocky ground beneath. “Should I compliment you for that?” The voice was distorted through the mask, but it was no mistake this was the same chakra that felled him last. Landing with a soft thud Kaen would stand upright to face his foe head-on. “Or should I have to make you remember last time we met? But this isn’t the free land of Tea. You’ll be judged by the Lightning’s justice.” Kaen tilted his head back and laughed boldly. After a moment his face would turn serious and focused. "Justice!? You know nothing! They knew what they were dealing with, they alone witnessed first hand what it's like and yet they still put me away like some caged beast. The gall to label me evil, you're a bigger fool than those two..." He was, of course, referring to the two that dared to delve into his chaotic and dark mind, Kaji and Yuii.

Suddenly Kaen's own Ancient aura burst to life and enveloped his body. "What even is evil?! There are far worse things out there than little ole me. And justice you say?" Kaen spit on the ground, towards Uri's feet. "All those fancy words mean I should just go and die simply because the majority wants it to be so. That's just fucking absurd. They can all go to hell, and I'll be the one to send them there, starting with YOU!!!" The energy that Kaen kept suppressed to hide who and what he was was now released, unkempt and wild. The very forest around him was threatened to go up in flames just from this single updraft of surging chakra. This was the beginning of the end. The board is set, the pieces are moving.

[OOC Caling B mod]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

WELCOME TO MODDED BATTLES!
I will be your Battle Moderator!

NOTE ON ERRORS
Any errors sent to me are your responsibility to ensure are correct. Even if your council approved incorrect information.
Incorrect Custom Classes will be replaced with Rookie Class
Incorrect Abilities will be removed
Incorrect weapons will have the incorrect element(s) removed
Anything else incorrect will also be removed or stripped down to the basics.

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
The RoE will be followed. Which means 48 hours between actions or go into Defensive Move (if not already there) or up to 5 days if you didn't post anywhere (IC or OOC).
I will be strict with this ruling.

I need the following:
:: Character Name
:: OOC Rank
:: Branch
:: Character Level
:: Stats
:: Custom Class
:: Bloodline/Core Ability (Link to both and tell me everything you have -- If using the new patch, must state which path you took for your bloodline)
:: Kinjutsu (Link to it and state all abilities owned and at their rank)
:: Abilities (Link to everything)
:: Weapons
:: Inventory
:: Jutsu (link to everything)
:: Summon (if applicable with all of it's information)
:: Cursed Seal (if applicable)
:: Any other information you feel will be relevant in battle.

When posting actions:
:: Make sure everything is clean, organized, and EASY to read.
:: Post the BASIC information -- please don't post what your CP cost would be, i'll calculate that myself
:: Please post AP cost of everything you do (Makes things easier for me)
:: If it can be linked, I want a link to it. This includes BL/CA/Kin moves, Affinity Moves, the jutsus themselves, etc.
:: If you have a passive, please post those at the beginning of your actions (it helps)
:: Also, if you are using new stuff, please allow some time for me to post the mods as I'm still learning the ins-and-outs of the new stuff.

Environmental Conditions
+2 Lighting
+1 Terrain

ROE timing starts now

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
TEAM KAEN
<i>
</i>
TEAM URI
<i>
</i>
5ebebc5c87faaff0e2eec5944107902e.png

b8939f84b2871bdcb2efc6c0fc471ca9.png
c1588a877683a60f8260544e90ecac65.png

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]
[/tbody]
b4a70558cac49496fc6fc0f2ee00f927.png

BMod Notes: A couple of Uri's actions couldn't go through due to Kaen's Ring of Fire. Those actions were skipped until actions that could be used were available.

Changes:
:: I forgot the new smart actions involving arenas. This caused Uri to try to enter the arena for the previously skipped action. Due to failing to enter, Uri takes damage and skips the action anyway.

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uri sharpened his senses as soon as the redhead began to accumulate energy. The chakra that was being gathered wasn’t something to dismiss. All the more reason for him to ensure that this dangerous being doesn’t get close enough to the village. And though the other had a way with words trying to provoke him, Uri could only hear a feint echo of Kaji’s voice inside his head, telling him to always keep a cool and level head, and not to get agitated and rush ahead. He knew the power he possessed and the danger he could pose, but he also knew that he had responsibilities to fulfill. The blue flames on his person would dissipate as his chakra reabsorbs back into his body and he became more focused, eyes marking his target through the mask he wore.

And with a quick plan in his mind, he disappeared from sight. As he planned to heighten his aura, he saw Kaen call forth a rather large mass of fire around him. He clicked his tongue at the thought it’d be a problem, and for sure, it did. He got a bit of the bite from the flame and his plan was thrown off-guarded. But he quickly went to the next, a throwback to his time with his Captain. The difference was that this time, he wasn’t pushed to the edge to call the shot as reckless. Not yet, anyway.

Without warning, he let his chakra explode from his body and materialize to create a large dome of water that would consuming them. Once inside, the fire would be eaten away, leaving a clear room for Uri mark his spot as he quickly gathered his chakra and intertwined the flowing waters with his fingers until it acted on his bidding. And instantly, the swirling water around them would send a torrential slap at Kaen without any remorse.

Perhaps the one thing that was surprising was the reinforcement of this strange new weapon that the other had materialized. Then again, it wasn’t like Uri knew much about the person to begin with, though his fiery entrance was enough of a signage that screams fire power.

[Actions Sent]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Before Kaen could even blink the blazing, blue cloud nin disappeared before him, only a small uplifted swirl of snow gave any indication that anyone had been there at all. Kaen would scan the surrounding scenery, attempting to see through the darkness that surrounded him to no avail. He no other choice but to shield himself. With a flick of his wrist, a large circle of flames encompassed the area directly around Kaen, flames licking violently for any taste of flesh they could grab. Not but a split second later there was a sudden *hiss* from behind, clearly Uri had attempted to attack him from behind and paid the price of failure. "What's this? The azule pyro can't handle a little fi~~."

WOOOSH!!!
Play Me​

His sentence was unexpectedly cut short as a massive wave of water enveloped him and drowned his ring of fire to nothing but wisps of steam until finally nothing at all. As the flames died down a new creation would be in place of where Kaen once stood. Wearing his contract like a suit of armor, their own power, and looks melded into one new, more powerful being. Metal darker than the night above them, jagged edges crueler than an assassin's dagger, a monstrous blade that towered in length more than that of Kaen himself. What was this new amalgamation before Uri? Death, no, the grim reaper himself. It's malevolent aura almost oozing out from beneath the chinked armor. Uri would not survive this night, and this thing would be the one to take his life...

Higher and higher the water climbed around him, threatening to swallow him whole until it finally did. The previously known fire style user he had come to know from Tea surprised him with a strategy he did not anticipate. That was his taste of failure for the day, it would be the last... "Blurgg, blarg.... GARBRBRBLLLL!!!!" Apparently you can't talk very well when submerged in water, but I'm pretty sure he was trying to say something akin to; "Water?! My only weakness! Prepare to ~~~." Once again Kaen was interrupted, this time a sizable amount of force crashed into his chest. Uri would stun Kaen once more, not seeing yet another water jutsu crashing straight into him. A pain within cried out, but he kept his composure all the same. He was no small child ready to cry out for his mother at the first sight of pain, no. He would stand, or swim rather, strong and unmoved by such a pathetic attack. "Come at me, bro." Though nobody but perhaps the fishes could have understood it, Kaen garbled out again.

[OOC - MFT - Actions Sent - Music choice is credited to Shieo]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
TEAM KAEN
<i>
</i>
TEAM URI
<i>
</i>
b33b795ee0e73edc1e23315658c59769.png

0eed5962fcf63cc12c074b0c6f3c62e8.png
2c3dfe9e90304e752f1ac6e307029cd0.png

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]
[/tbody]
CLONES AND CREATIONS
Kaen's

Blazing Golem
HP: 6600
AP: 6

Earth Clone 1
HP: 1870
CP: 1870
AP: 2.5 Next Round

Earth Clone 2

Earth Clone 3

91c0f9e9d54c48e83b2b441e75c186b8.png

f5d934d8aaba53d62513ed80b5b38125.png

BMod Notes: An action of Kaen's couldn't be completed due to a conditional happening.

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The fight went on without much of a breather (no pun intended in this underwater affair). As Uri could make use of the space around him, he would blend into the darkness of the watery grave. In that precise moment, he sent out an unexpected charge that would suddenly take hold of Kaen in a strange grappling hold of nightmarish vines. He knew he would have to act fast for at the same time his opponent would be struck that his presence would be made known.

Quickly, Uri gathered his chakra around him, the water in the sphere never seemingly reducing though there is a faint trace of movement, as if an underwater current was being created right before Kaen. But the current merely drove towards Uri as it spiraled his being before materializing better into dragon-shaped heads that suddenly shot out towards the enemy. One bite and a hold to encase the opponent struck through, and Uri was expecting to get the upper hand in this battle. Much to his surprise, however, there was a shift of chakra and he saw as if there was no sign of the attack he had landed on the redhead. A quick glance and he saw a trace of a shadowy wisp smearing in the water before disappearing, making him click his tongue as he had a feeling he knew what had happened.

No time to ponder, however, as the enemy would quickly show his persistence in this game, summoning forth a fiery golem, sending a sizzling sound in the watery place, a heated touch grazing Uri’s arm. Uri can’t afford to make light of his enemy, so he quickly assaulted him with a swirling mass of energy and water that shot out from his hand, but alas…. Even that seemed to have barely touched the lucky bastard. A grin settled on his lips beneath the mask he wore as he made some distance between them. Looks like this battle won’t be as simple as before - he thought as his eyes took a strange excitement and glee at the sight of the enemy creating clones of himself.

“How naughty,” he murmured.

[WC: 353]
[MFT]
[Action sent]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Play Me​

Just like clockwork, the masked cloud nin vanished from sight to take advantage of the darkness that enveloped the area. Again he could not see him through both the water and the dark, for now, he would bide his time. Focusing his efforts within, the water around him would begin to violently bubble as the heat rose in his immediate vicinity. He was prepared, let him come! Then out of the blue, the ninja attacked and he felt his body slowly slipping down into the murky waters below. Some sort of binding technique was affecting him. "No..." Then all at once Kaen started screaming. First softly, but then quickly roaring to life, audible even through the waters and echoing throughout the forest-scape around them. "AAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHH!!!" Through sheer willpower alone Kaen would break free from the chains that bound him, wisps of chakra residue floating around the steamy fire nin. He could feel positive sensation washing over him as his armor aided him in his resolve, he could feel the pain he once felt before in his chest fade away and his energy returning to him.

As Kaen scanned the bubble of water he spotted Uri again, this time preparing a signature jutsu that his sister Kasen always preferred. It was comparable to his own fiery style, but made of water. Still odd to see this ninja suddenly using a water-based style, but it didn't matter in the end. The swirling waters swirled around Uri like a raging vortex which climbed high and took the shape of multiple dragon-esk heads. Without hesitation, the cloud nin sent the trio of heads barreling straight for Kaen. A sly smile quickly spread across his lips as he braced himself for the blow. Just as quick as they were formed, they reached their final destination, Kaen. A fierce fire flared to life upon his greatsword, fire so strong it was able to manifest in this watery world. "Hyughaa!" Kaen grunted, the water around him still threatening to invade his lungs. With a single swing he would land a blow straight into the first head that reached him dissipating it to watery dust, if such a thing existed. The second Kaen managed to duck out of the way just before it made contact. But the last one clenched on strong as Kaen turned his back. And then poof...

Nothing but faint wisps of shadowy energy was left in his place as Kaen reappeared a short distance away. A shit eating grin still plastered on his toothy maw. My turn... This is probably what was going on in his head. All this water made it very difficult to monologue and taunt, hopefully it would go away soon. It had been some time since he last used a jutsu like this, the last time did not turn out so well with that demon and for the time being he needed a different avenue to travel down with these creations. Thankfully his time spent in Kasen's mind taught him something new and just as useful. After the handseals were completed the waters around them started to vibrate, sending huge ripples across the dome. From the earth below a massive figure comprised of fire and earth, like that of a volcano, rose and took form. Even inside the watery dome that surrounded them all, the lava still poured out, so hot it took a moment for it to cool off. More, new lava flowed and formed around the creature, refusing to perish from some pesky water. While Uri was, probably, distracted by his fiery creation, he casted a signature anbu skill in preparation.

Not a moment later Uri lunged with yet another water based jutsu, he had not seen this one before but it felt familiar, it looked easy enough to use. Perhaps he should try it out sometime. The orb of energy swirled towards him only for Kaen to knock it aside like he did with the dragon head. A bushel of trees that stood behind him were instantly shredded and consumed by the orb of energy that attempted to hit him. Kaen shook his head and held up a single hand before three -poofs- appeared and earthly clones that resembled him perfectly stood beside him. Kaen would nod to his clones and they would nod back, they knew what they had to do. Grasping the large greatsword firmly in his grasp he would calculate the next steps to take to fell this annoying cloud ninja.

[OOC - MFT - Sending Actions]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
TEAM KAEN
<i>
</i>
TEAM URI
<i>
</i>
d92e60ed992389a9bbbf3fe540283ff9.png

520fd0ce4d399607e9f3d9ba3a0edde9.png
a6cbab6453d3c35a051a590aa66f92a0.png

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]
[/tbody]
CLONES AND CREATIONS
Kaen's

Blazing Golem
HP: 12540

ddd09d3c7b3cb9055ad0504c2164b026.png

fc679355f24fa2e0abc78a3847f55fa3.png

f4f9e85e47d7e003855f20fe550410d9.png

BMod Notes:
:: One of Uri's actions can't be completed due to Flock of Shadows
:: Did the incorrect amount of HP to the Golem.. Fixed it for this round.. Das'allotta HP

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uri could only count, his eyes picking up on the size of his opponent’s little army. But he didn’t really care too much for it as he was set on his objective to stop this chaotic assailant. Perhaps he should have taken heed of that small voice in the back of his head to take into account the amount of enemies he had gotten for himself. He wasn’t exactly invincible, after all. But he was never the type to turn frantic with worry over such things. In fact, he remembered being told to care a little bit more than what he shows.

As the swirling waters around them continued to exist, he took another moment to hide within the shadows of the aqua realm, planning his next steps. After all, with so many a target to choose from, it was only fitting he should make every decision count, or so he thought as he felt his chakra bubble up inside him.

But his brief respite would be interrupted when the dome of water that encased them would suddenly disperse. Fresh cold air suddenly greets them, though Uri has nothing to worry about freezing to death as the flames in his chest continued to burn and keep him well adjusted to the world around them. And perhaps it was time to act while he was still within the cover of darkness.

He watches as the opponent charges towards his direction with blade in hand and ready to attack in a frenzy. Each strike was well-aimed and would have been quite the problem but he well-prepared for this as his visage bursts into a flock of crows, much like an illusion before two Uris came to stand surrounding the opponent in the aftermath of it all. Meanwhile, he remained in the safety of the darkness for a little while longer.

It was at that point when Uri got a little bit hasty. Perhaps whatever patience he was taught wasn’t enough to truly keep him on guard and strategic. He wanted to move so badly. And so, he cast out his prepared surprise, hoping to catch his prey, but even when the gloomy gate of death appeared to threaten his guests and ensnare them, one by one, the image of the redhead poofed into thin air. That left him with the real body of his opponent, but before he could mark him in his sights, the golem creature struck one of his clones, ending it with a cloud of smoke briefly. A quick diversion was enough to help the enemy get away from his sights once more, Uri realizing that the tables have turned and the latter had now appeared with more clones just as the ones earlier had disappeared. And even then, the golem was taking it’s luck with his quick shots at Uri, sending the shinobi taking a few steps back as he felt the sting of the fiery graze of the attacks. He glared at the thing for a moment, wondering how this was slowly getting on his nerves.

But he quickly returned his attention to his real opponent. There was no time to complain. No moment to spare for himself. He was simply dedicated to stop this man from taken a single step closer to the village he was protecting.

[Actions Sent]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Like literal fire, Kaen's lungs screaming within his mind signaling that his time was nearly up submerged in this blue dome. Like a record skipping, the cloud nin would repeat a scene from ten seconds ago. This one trick pony was getting old if this was how he wanted to play. If this was the case, then so be it. Kaen had an app for that. Kaen lost track of his prey, this water made it so difficult to see anything. No smells to pick up on, nothing. Positioning himself as best he could, Kaen would focus his energy and overcharge his anbu jutsu and vanish from sight. Kaen's golem swinging away, blindly searching for the cloud nin floating around within this dome. A cool sensation washed over him as his suit of armour mended wounds. And then suddenly he was free!

The water fell down like a torrential downpour that drenched the snow-covered landscape around them. The waters washed away the scene and nothing but dirt and patches of weeds now stood in place. Like numerous tiny waterfalls, droplets of water cascaded down the sharp, jagged edges of the black armor that encased Kaen's body. Taking a deep breath and exhaling, steam rose out of the vents on his helmet, Kaen's body temperature already rising to meet the cold air in contrast. "I've found you!" Kaen yelled out in victory as his massive blade met flesh. But his smile quickly fell as he realized what was happening. He watched in disappointment as he watched the black feathered birds reform and form multi Uris. "I commend you, you're not quite as predictable as I made you out to be." A compliment, in a way. Kaen lived for the fight and it brought him some sort of pleasure for this cloud nin not to fall quickly.

Kaen planted the large greatsword into the ground, a few stuck crows slid down the sharp blade leaving a faint trail of blood down the hard metal. The golem attacked more, the clones attempted an assault. All the while Kaen prepared another jutsu attempted to strike his foe only for them all to fail. It wasn't until he witnessed all three of his clones vanish before his eyes did he actually find the real Uri. The golem smashed through one of the Uri clones, and Kaen watched his target vanish in front of him once more. In his rage, he threw a glowing ball of plasma towards one of the remaining clones. "GET out here!" ~Smack~ Kaen's golem landing a decent blow against Uri signalled Kaen to his location. Turning his head just in time, Kaen too melted away into a flock of black feathers, narrowly being bound again. Seeing the technique used told Kaen all he needed to know. This Uri was of the same caliber as he, a member of the elite. Kaen's golem rushed at Uri another time, this time landing a decisive blow.

Large plumes of steam rose out from the small chinks in Kaen's armor, his flames secluded within keeping him warm. Perhaps it was about time to let them loose, time to get serious. This Uri has made it painfully clear that this was not an ordinary fight, but a battle of possible equals. Kaen was getting all fired up just at the thought of this, a toothy maw hidden behind a thick shield of metal spread wide as Kaen grinned. "I will enjoy watching the life leave your eyes as I pluck out your soul with my bare hands. Fight with everything you have, I want you to feel like you have hope..." Kaen cackled out loudly, his sinister laugh bellowing around the mountainside leaving it chilled despite its origin.

[OOC - MFT - Actions Sent]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
TEAM KAEN
<i>
</i>
TEAM URI
<i>
</i>
6791c02ea15d3d407e6170f4562c745b.png

7e4d02c7744b9a630b0b63e233f1c2c9.png
c560af1242c8f3e755606a33a2562dfb.png

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]
[/tbody]
CLONES AND CREATIONS
Kaen's

Blazing Golem
HP: 2640

0c28255110c89e5486ce4907f1535cc9.png

2cf8887ce34d93d65470c8461d8718cb.png

700b6a23411762195afdc2a41c5e58a2.png

BMod Notes:
:: There ya go.
:: Didn't update Sprinkle's HP bar because fight's over anyway.

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Like a marching sound, Uri looked on fiercely through his mask, spotting Kaen not too far as well as his nefarious golem made of molten lava base. One would have feared such as sight like this but it was nothing Uri would flinch over. In fact, he felt the beckoning sounds of his surprise. All cards would have to be dealt on the table now as he began to feel a different sort of thrill. A kind of regret was also peeking from within his heart as he began to understand the situation he was in and he wanted so badly to make up for his shortcomings. But the marching sound of the grim reaper was far too close to ignore. If things were to span out and he would have to spend his entire life force for this, then he would gladly take out the threat that stood before him. No excuses there.

With the sky cleared from the vanishing water sphere that domed in on them from earlier, it would begin to feel as though something hot was penetrating through the air. Strange, considering the dispersal of the water dome had invited the chill of the mountain to sweep past them. Although the opponent may be like him, one who can compensate the weather’s frigid grip with their fiery soul, but this was not just their own doing. No. It was something far more destructive and alarming than anything Uri had done before.

He grinned beneath his mask as a hand quickly brushed across his neck, casually activating the headset that he wore and well hidden. He didn’t know what to say. He didn’t want to call in the first place. He always thought it was a form of defeat and he had vowed to never again fall. But his communication was always connected to Shuuten for when he would really need him. Unfortunately, he would not be able to see those stormy grey eyes that belonged to his raven haired lover who was away in a special mission in the other side of the world. Thus, his communication link was connected to none other than the direct superior who mentored him to find his worth beyond his power.

At that point, the ferocious golem attempted to sludge a limb at his direction, making Uri dodge upon realizing the brutal force. In addition, he saw that Kaen could see through his attempt to hide and quickly aimed at him, a certain amount of chakra beginning to syphon quickly. It would be foolish to think that Uri would be so easily captured by such an attempt. The lithe black clad shinobi would jump into the air and show his agile form as he retaliated upon evading the other’s attempt. A quick release of energy stemming from his body surged past his hand as he swing out, lending an invisible force of slicing aura that trailed across the ground, jagging the surface as well as striking through at the enemies that stood before him. Such intense heat that would slice at them would quickly breakout like a spreading fire that would try to eat up at whatever fire that they strived to live on.

But there was something else that breathed danger upon their necks. It was close.
r5jPJIZ.gif
At that point, Uri didn’t realize that the headset had already connected to the other line. The spent energy around them was interfering with what he could hear, but he would be as clear as day to the other. “Captain,” he started, voice low enough so that the opponent wouldn’t hear beyond simple murmuring, while a few gasping breath would be evident through the receiver. “Sorry. I’ve found the anomaly that was reported along the border and took the initiative to face it. I’ve fought him before, I know that much, but it’s different. His bloodlust is unlike I’ve seen before. That’s why… I want to stop him on his tracks now.” He paused to sigh as he stood his ground and looked up to the suddenly brightening sky above them. “You should know where I am right now. I’ve lit the sky so brightly. I’m sorry for disobeying your order. I don’t think I can be anything more than a weapon after all.”

Strange how the sight was quite beautiful. “I never thought my flames were this beautiful. Why just now?” He unconsciously spoke and sighed as the large blue circle of light hang over the heavens as it continued to build upon itself, larger and larger, generating both blue and orange flames towards the core of something that was descending in immense speed. The approach was such that the converging chakra was beginning to chip on the headset, making small cracking sounds over the receiver. “Don’t worry…. I’m not afraid …..to get to hurt…. I’ll stop him at all ….cost. Just please.. don’t let anyone…. else get hurt because of… me….” A large crack would seem to signal the explosion of the headset as the heat around them intensified. Uri broke the device free from him and threw it on the ground, as he glared at the opponent with the rushing blue meteor in the background.

“You’re not getting away from here unscathed,” he declared just as the collision came descending in a blink of an eye.
d5OIoEg.jpg
The explosion would rock the earth, its trembling force and shockwave would reach kilometers from point of impact. It’s blue flames would ravage across the surface and on its wake, a vast burnt land with dead trees and flames across the ground… blue and death like they were the same.
912GbiE.jpg
Uri would find himself thrown from the explosion some distance away, crashing through trees and burnt ground. He felt his chest ache, a few broken ribs probably, and his mask falling off when it broke from the impact. Blood spilt from an open wound along his eyes as he began to come into terms with that powerful explosion and push himself back up. He would not forget such a sight when he saw the blue flames erupt. He felt a little proud that he created such a devastating force, but he also felt bad at the ruptured land and the dismal sight of destruction.

“Still alive?” He called out as he took off his vest protector as it was getting hard to breath. It would allow him to move faster this way with just his black coat on. And as if on cue, there was a sudden eruption from the ground as the lava creature burst through and attempted to strike him. Uri showed that he was far from being done with them as well. He easily avoided the strike at first but a sudden slip on soot on the ground created an opening for the golem to whip its giant arms at him. It struck through and he felt the pain reverberate across his back as he was thrown across the ground. And to make matters worse, to rolled to stand back up, only to have a giant wave of scorching heat rise up from beneath him. It slammed against his body in full force, springing him from his hold on the ground and into the air. It was a familiar pain and technique that he quickly gritted his teeth in anticipation. Immediately, he felt a shocking blast against his body upon near impact to the ground.

Thrown like a rag doll but his soul was far from giving up as he forced himself quickly to a stand and a run. Closing into his opponent, Uri would send forth the energy of the demon within and slash through air, the weapon revealing to spring forth from one of his armguards and release a slicing power that would reach its prey. Each strike was vicious and true, hoping to end the life of this grave threat. But with each of his action, he, too, felt the strain in his body. A faint voice that belonged to the demon Chika would echo in mind. A warning to how much he was pushing himself too far for comfort. Strange how the demon cared. Almost comforting…

As he skids along the ground after his successful barrage, he caught sight of the golem’s arms once more. This time, he was prepared and jumped off to avoid the inching collision. But perhaps that was what the enemy had in mind. He was herded to the right spot where he had no time to evade the launching of a fiery explosion at him from behind.

He gritted his teeth as he staggered forward, blood dripping from his mouth. Wounds all over his body were beginning to show as a darker color would spread across his black clothes. Liquid life force staining them and marking the ground on where he fell.

For a moment, his world blacked out until his sense returned like impact. He was lying on the ground, curled from the pain and impact as he tried to correct his vision. Panting as he pushed himself up with his arm, he couldn’t help but feel strangely nostalgic. A moment like this happened before and he couldn’t help but smile as he remembered the words of his captain. Back when he fallen to this near death state in the Sileo, back when he could have been spared from the suffering of living and uncertainty, the man known as Kaji had instead reached out to him with an open palm, inviting him to the fold. Not as the weapon he believed himself to be, but as a person.

Slowly coming to a stand, Uri turned to face his opponents without despair. Would he have told his Captain that he fell like a hunted monster, or as a hunter himself? He didn’t know. But one thing was certain, there were no such things as defeat reflected in his eyes. His crimson eyes were deep and cutting as they sought to burn the image of the redhead and the fiery golem before him. Not so much to torment him, but to recognize this figure as worth it. Even though his body shook from its weakened state, he kept himself composed as he raised his hand to aim at the enemy, each moving second felt like burning pain through his body. Slowly, his eyes flickered with blue flame as he, himself, would be lit in his fiery power. He would not go down fighting.

“What are you afraid of?!” He called out as he willed his flames to burst through his body and shoot out from his hands, breaching and burning air as it ran across like a flamethrower towards Kaen’s form. One last attempt to end everything.
vPaTfnT.gif
But alas, the lava creature took the moment to strike at his immovable body. The large limb of fiery substance came whipping back and striking towards him with immense heat of its own. At first, it contested his flames but soon enough, Uri felt his power fade from within him. He watched as his flames ended from the tip of his hand and eaten by the incoming force of the enemy. He clenched his fist at the sight, but did not move away. There was no need. “I’m not afraid to die.”

He was hurled from the force. He came crashing back to the burnt land a few distance away. He felt his body hot from flames, almost burnt, but not sure whether it belonged to him or not. Patches of his black coat burnt away to reveal his battered flesh as he lay on the ground prone. As each second felt like eternity, his every breath burning through his throat and chest, he watched the enemy approach in such agonizingly slow pace. He smirked at the thought that he had at least wounded the man to that point, but he immediately coughed out blood as he felt something within him give way. His body was not responding well.

Would dread take over?

No. He always thought of death as a dear old friend. So he kept his eyes on the enemy as he willed himself to roll to his side. Then, there he saw, amidst his broken hand where the armguard had been blasted away, was his golden bracelet that was given by Shuuten. A brief moment of regret overwhelmed him as he realized he would leave the man forever. But he knew better than to be a burden. He wished a small prayer that Shuuten would not mind his leaving for it was inevitable to begin with.

And with that resolve, there was nothing but defiance and pride written on his face despite his beaten form.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Play Me​

Life, as fragile as it may be, is a continuous battle. One we repeat time and time again, fully aware but almost subconsciously ignoring the limits of this life. But in the end, there is a hard truth. It doesn't matter how many you've fought, how many you've lost, what matters is that you fought at all. Learn from your mistakes, your failures and simply survive. Survival of the fittest, as the old adage goes, is simpler than being the strongest, fastest, or smartest. No, the only real requirement to it, it seems, is an interest in life, good, bad or peculiar. And life was a game, Kaen would be the victor no matter the cost.

The power struggle raged on shaking the mountains surrounding these two fire users. It would end quicker than one would have expected. Kaen's gaze remained unaverted, locked onto Uri as he attempted to maneuver himself out of sight once again. Kaen had enough of these silly patty cake games, it was time to take what was his. "I remain unmoved, my resolve unabated. For Mother Suna is with me. Do not be dismayed, for I, with the power she has entrusted unto me, will lead you to your fate." Upon the final word escaping his lips malevolent energy would surge up from within the Flame Court Hybrid, washing over his body in its entirety. The power being emitted would toss debris and loose dust around in the air. A literal fire bursting to life from his eyes. A wave of kinetic energy from the pressure of his aura would lash out, but Uri was keen and moved out of the way just in time.

The fire-based slugfest continued as Uri was quick to respond. Power sliced out from the cloud ninja, the ground torn asunder from its a brilliant destructive force, rushing towards Kaen. Blue fire erupted along its trail and then ignited Kaen himself. The surrounding forest was unfortunate to receive yet another dose of flames to the already growing bonfire. Relatively safe within his crude armor, Kaen would ignore the searing pain that enveloped him. Seething anger erupted out from his helmet like a steam vent. "Errgghh... Yes, I feel your power. Show me everything you have, fight with it all, fight like your life depended on ---" Uri quickly interjected the unsuspecting Kaen. “You’re not getting away from here unscathed!”

Silence enveloped the land for the briefest of moments. Almost as off time stood still to gaze upon the awe the took place. The clouds above the sky were violently pushed aside like they were but dust in the wind. Ripples of monsterous energy shook the lands, who knows how far away it was felt. It was a direct hit, Kaen took the full force of what felt like a nuclear blast. Uri, shot away with a force greater than a raging sandworm, would find himself beaten and bruised.

Play Me​

As the dust began to settle there would only be a scarred battleground remaining where Kaen once stood. The surrounding effected mountains would be crying with avalanches, the forest around them burning away acres at a time. But where was Kaen?

“Still alive?” Uri's question was met only with silence, unaware of what was to come. Kaen's flowing creation caught the dazed shinobi off guard sending them flying once more. In the blink of an eye, Kaen caught Kiri in mid-air by the throat. The sudden stop would make the azule warrior gasp for air, small strands of saliva wisping away in slow motion. "My my, I'm feeling flushed..." Kaen's clothes were burnt beyond repair, the smell of burnt flesh heavy upon both the fighters. Kaen's labored breathing a clear sign of how this opponent was pushing him to his limits, or at least the ones he had the last time he visited Lightning Country.

Kaen's aura would explode enveloping the surrounding area in a fire so bright it made Kaen appear as nothing but shadow. This was his true essence, that of the souls of not just himself, but the plethora he had consumed since he escaped that prison so long ago. In addition to that the very essence of Homura himself, the Lord of the Flame Court. Kaen's grip tightened before he threw the Cloud nin away like he was nothing. Suddenly a swirling vortex of energy erupted from Kaen's palm enveloping Uri. Shooting upwards Kaen would raise a single arm directing it towards the rising ninja above. Condensing chakra into an orb Kaen would focus it more before it compressed down even further. With the slightest of motions, Kaen would direct the energy towards Uri. Still, his foe would not be taken down, he could feel their resolve weakening, however. This would not take much longer for the Hybrid.

Play Me​

After the cloud ninja's sharp attempt to fell Kaen, he would finally drop his guard. The final blow was struck and Uri laid helplessly on the ground bleeding, broken and defeated. Kaen too was no exception in this gruesome description. He too bled, he too was scorched, beaten and nearly broken. Nearly... The armor encapsulating Kaen would fall piece by piece, dissipating as he slowly approached the raspy, labored breathing Cloud Ninja. Each breath screaming that the end drew closer. “I’m not afraid to die.” A faint, trembling hand would slowly rise up, palms facing upwards. The shinobi was looking at something, distracted by simpler times, fond memories of the past. Then a sharp noise would ring out, and like stop motion, Kaen slapped the hand away and down from Uri's sight. "In the end, all will kneel or fall before the Red King..." Silence echoed across the burning forest as Kaen's fist plunged deep into Uri's chest grasping his dying heart. Kaen often wondered what went on in the minds of those he was about to consume. Which pain might have been worse puzzled him, the dismay of what was happening, or anguish of what will never be.

Kaen would relinquish his blood covered forearm from the depths of Uri's chest, large droplets of blood dropped and dripped over the bloody Ninja's body and onto the ground beside him. Kaen would hold his prize just above his head. The tiny thrumming ball vibrated in his hands, glowing with an almost otherworldly blue hue, it was Uri's soul. A keen gaze would notice the golden band and with his free hand would steal it away for himself, this man would need it no longer. With both prizes in hand, Kaen's visage would escape behind the glistening aurora dawning over The Spine of the World.

[OOC - Force Killing Eru Uri - Leaving Topic]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back