Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

When a hero comes along.... (Open)

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Something was happening. A stirring, an old spirit with a new body. A new body with an insane vigor. Something had shifted. Even with the writer. A brand new way of viewing life. Viewing the ordeals that would be presented to him. And through this fourth wall break it would take a direct hand into the being that was being placed to pen and paper. Tomato. Tomatsu. With the olden first surname, with the brand new ideals under the new persona. And it was time to take his hand at this thing called 'Life'. Life as a Shinobi. Life as a citizen. Life as an aspiring friend. And everything that came with him would challenge his old senses and old ways. An empire within his mind broken down and humbled to become anew. "Hm, tis a nice day."

The Chuunin boy would stand on the edge of reality, in a sense. He would just look up to the sky. The cool breeze allowing his blonde spikey hair to ruffle and toss with the wind effortlessly. He found himself lost in thought. Lost in the ideaology of the being within him. Adramelech. He'd been helping him with everything that the old man trained him with. Though, with that he'd find himself lost in thought alot. The Toad man would teach him about the use of Toad Oil, which would only enhance his fire abilities, along with Adramelech, he could melt through anyone. Anything. And everything!

With that he'd walk along the edge of the cliffside in a thin jacket and a small suit. He had an appointment later at the spire for a mission briefing. Though he had hoped to meet the Kage in passing. It wouldnt likely happen the man was likely very busy.

Who knew though right?

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Days off didn’t come to often for Akechi, but he was finally able to with his wife finally making her return. She needed rest and time with her children, Akechi needed to stretch his wings and continue the mission that he had set out on. A vacation was something that he truly couldn’t afford, but time in between missions would have to be enough. After all, a quick breather was often times the perfect cure for the soul, and also the remedy to an unclear mind. That was what today is… breathing fresh air into an old, rarefied spirit. The Uchiha knew what moves had to be made, what pawns had to be moved, and even what role he would eventually need to gain in order for his clan to prosper. Playing the fool was a game, just like the checkered board game that placed name to soldiers.

”It really is a nice day,” the man would echo, subconsciously repeating words that he had overheard while walking near the cliff side. Honestly, the Uchiha didn’t realize that there was even another person in the immediate vicinity, but he was somewhat relieved that there was. It meant that someone else came all the way out here, atop the village that they fought for, just to gaze upon it from a distance. Was it thought provoked by schemes or by optimism? One had to simply wonder…

”Enjoying the view, spikey-kun?” Akechi giggled, sitting down next to the blonde haired youth, casually dangling his legs over the cliff. It wasn’t often that he got to be so carefree. Visible was the long blackened overcoat with a large Uchihan crest engraved on the back of it. He glanced over at the man with his Sharingan, wondering where this youth’s mind rested. ”People don’t seem to come all the way up here for nothing. I, myself, come out here to stretch out and think about things. You?” Akechi questioned, fully stretching himself out as he mentioned himself stretching around the cliff side. He was tired. Many things burdened him, but they were all burdens that he chose himself. That was what he was. It was the life… the goal… the fate of an avenger. He’d avenge the unfortunate fate of his clan by any means necessary… violent or non-violent… treacherous or otherwise.

What did it mean to be an Iwain shinobi for this guy? Good question to ask, right?

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
And then he had a bit of company, a strong looking male with black hair and very aged eyes. Aged in the sense that he had seen many things... Conventional wisdom of sorts. You could feel it radiating from him. "Hm, the air is crisp and its just... a wonderful day...", nodding he'd continuing to listen to the male whilst looking out afar. He'd not glanced yet at him but when he was called, 'Spikey-Kun' he'd chuckle. It was truly wondrous to understand that things were going to be... different at times. He was definitely trying to make amends with himself on the subtle ideals that he would come to believe ran the world around him. Things happened that no one understood. Though, everything evolved and degenerated over time. It was... Darwinism at its finest.

"I come out here to train because it provides privacy as not many do actually come here... though, its a prime spot to sit back and reflect.", Tomatsu would nod, taking in the scenery before turning to the brunette male next to him. He reminded him of a cousin he had but different look together. Just they favored one another with the general look, This was something that happened to Tomatsu from time to time. Something that troubled him was time he missed He was obviously far above the level of a chuunin and with everything going on around the village he woudl have to make his mark fast else he'd be passed up on because he was too laid back.

"I am Kappatsu Tomatsu. But they call me 'Tomato' Heh", nodding he'd hold a hand out to the male using his free hand to push up on his frames. He didnt wear glasses normally but he wasnt about to allow the glasses he bought with his hard earned money to go breaking. He didnt wanna draw upon the money from his family... he was used to not having much. His work ethic was impeccable, he was the ideal work horse... but he didnt want that life for himself and a family he would want in the far future.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=3]The potato has arrived[/size]"]Jagaimo was on a trip to the upper city of Maruishi, sent there by his mother to pick up a few things. Now on his way back he had a little time to reflect on life and all that jazz, but instead he chose to think about his stomach. The growling noises coming from the ever expanding abyss made him groan slightly.
"I should have eaten before coming up here, but it doesn't matter I suppose. I'll be home soon enough." He came upon the cliffs of sky fall, where shinobi could enter Iwagakure from the city of Maruishi. Jagaimo didn't particularly enjoy the city, he grew up in Iwa with his adopted parents and never went to the city much as a child. This visit was one of few he's made himself since becoming a shinobi. He didn't like the return trip very much so he tried to stay in the village.
The Jounin set off along the cliff while looking down at the bottom where the village sat waiting for him. He was waiting for the right place for him to make his descent, and also preparing himself mentally as the height was just crazy to him. He may have been a shinobi but that didn't save him from certain primeval fears such as the fear of heights. He sighed and looked up to see a couple of men sort of in the distance in his path. He continued forward for a moment but then stopped, he didn't feel like walking past them…
"Just go you dope…" Never questioning why he talked to himself so often, and out loud, he looked back down over the cliff and prepared to head home. Instead, he did nothing. He stood there on the edge as still as the rocks beneath him and just stayed. He let out a sigh and scratched his head as he wondered why he was particularly opposed to this today. It wouldn't be the first time, and he was perfectly fine at conquering his fears normally. Today though, he couldn't set off but a thought occurred to him that maybe he should join them.
"It couldn't hurt, I do spend a little too much time by myself…" He haphazardly kicked a rock over the edge and looked over at the men again and began to walk up to them. It was a slight curiosity that compelled him, it had been quite a long time since he had interacted with other human beings. He took a deep breath as he approached them in their conversation. Now all he had to do was say hello and ask a question to invoke conversation.
"H-hello there, gentlemen… Um, are you two Shinobi perhaps?" Nailed it.[/legend][legend="[size=3]OOC; WC: 454|MFT[/size]"][/legend]

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The climate was kind of decent today. It reminded him of a milder climate than what he was used to during his stay within Iwagakure. The peaceful atmosphere was alarming to Akechi though. After all, the world’s worst events seemed to be preluded by a calm of sorts. It was a time of peace before everything seemed to go to shit. He, himself, had seen this happen time and time again, and it was a trend that the gods of this realm seemed to love to subject humankind to. ”I agree,” he would comment, grinning as he titled his head toward this “Tomato” gentleman. ”All the more reason to take in the sights. I’ve always loved the way the village looks from up here. It truly is a sight to see.” It was from here that the beauty of Iwa’s architecture could be viewed, uninhibited by the scum that filled the streets at times.

”Train? I guess. There isn’t much to inhibit your training up here anyways, ” the man would respond, understanding the blonde’s sentiment though not truly agreeing with it. I mean… this was a rather peaceful spot. Perfecting techniques used to murder people within a peaceful area just seemed to be a bit of a contradiction. That was what his training as a shinobi probably entailed, right? Death. More specifically, it was a study into the tools that were used to kill. There was a time where Akechi wanted nothing to do with it, opting to completely ignore using his chakra for such a reason. Times had changed. People had changed. He had changed.

”Name’s Akechi,” the Uchiha would respond, shaking the man’s hand as a sign of formal greeting. ”I don’t know if I can call another man “Tomato.” That just seems kind of weird, don’t ya think? Maybe just Toma-kun or something.” Not that ‘Toma-kun’ sounded any better, but it just seemed weird to call someone a ‘plant.’ Hopefully his comment wasn’t too offensive.

Before long, another younger guy approached them and introduced himself. So much for it being quiet out here, right? It wasn’t a huge deal. The more, the merrier as they say. ”I’m an Akechi. Short lesson in formality… lead with a name before you shoot for the occupation,” Akechi responded, giggling a bit as he would look at the village beneath his feet. He truly did love seeing his village like this…

”Random question. Just how far would you go to protect it? The village, I mean. Where would you drive the line?”

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was rather calm wasnt it? It was... Very very soothing and Tomato would find himself thinking about the words by the Uchiha he'd soon learn to know to be named, Akechi. Though that would come alittle later, "This place is good for the Mental training. Tranquility. No stressors so I can get into the depths of my mind and handle things more clearly. Its a type of training some may call meditation though, it takes alot out of me to deal with the things woefully given to me.", nodding a bit. Though heavy with the nod as his eyes would fall away from the man, looking out as if he'd think in that moment about everything he dealt with at once. 'Do I cause that much trouble?', the Behemoth Beast within Tomatsu would speak in the boy's head. 'Adralamech, You dont make things easy. Your power and angst sends me into a frenzy... Think about what happened to Sensei, he'd still be here. If not for me losing control...' shaking his head externally he'd huff and give a faint frown.

"Nice to meet you Akechi-san, and they nick named me that because of my love for Tomatoes and such. It helps my chakra in a way... so I've grown adept to having it and drinking the juice often. So you could say... it is weird, but we're all alittle weird in one way or another. Right?", he'd smirk before feeling the new boy approach his smirk turning to a frown but then a smirk again as Akechi responded to the kid. "Thats not a random question. This place... This village... and a majority of its inhabitants. Would do no wrong to be destroyed or taken under fire. So the simple answer to your question is...", his demeanor would shift and a white flame would begin to slowly form around his body. It was heatless... for now. Though it made him look almost angelic. "...I'd give my life protecting my home."

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=3]The potato has arrived[/size]"]Jagaimo rubbed the side of his head in an embarrassed manor, he really didn't have a grasp on social norms. He felt silly now with the way he introduced himself into the conversation, and a thought occurred for him to make up an excuse to leave so he didn't embarrass himself further. Unfortunately he couldn't think of anything plausible in order to make an escape, but he figured it was better this way. He needed to intermingle with other Shinobi, he couldn't just go at it by himself his whole life. Otherwise his whole life could end up being much shorter than expected.
"I apologize, Akechi-san." He performed a slight bow as a sign of respect, attempted to make up for his mistake. "My name is Jagaimo…" The other man had to of noticed him, but he made no acknowledgement. This was fine, Jagaimo let it slide as he probably didn't want the stranger to approach them in the first place. He just shrugged it off in his mind and moved on to ponder the question set up by the Akechi. Jagaimo's own question was answered by his, it seemed they were Shinobi and the discussion was turning to protecting the village.
He thought about it probably longer than he should have, he was a shinobi after all so shouldn't his first response be that he would definitely give his life for Iwagakure's safety? That wasn't why he became a shinobi in the first place, his father wanted him to be a shinobi like he was. He was sure it would help him curve his appetite for blood, so maybe one day he could be normal. Jagaimo felt his father's soul through his sword, the drive he's been using since his father's death to become stronger. He wanted to protect his loved ones so he didn't have to lose them again, in a way that meant he had to protect the village where his few loved ones resided.
"I became a shinobi because my father wanted me to become one, and I sought strength so I could revenge his death. Since doing so I suppose my ambitions have changed, now I want to make sure the few people I have left in this world are safe. I would give my life for them, and I would give my life for this village to keep others from going through such loss as well…" Jagaimo rubbed his arm shyly, unsure of how they would respond to his answer. His reasons for protecting the village were different in a sense, but at the same time they gave the same result: A village worth protecting with one's own life.[/legend][legend="[size=3]OOC; WC:445|MFT[/size]"][/legend]

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Ah! Mental conditioning is important. I’m glad you realize that serenity within one’s self can be one of your greatness strengths,” Akechi mused, a sly grin appearing across his face as he tilted his head in “Spikey-kun’s” direction. Inner turmoil was the other side of that token, and that usually led to a man down a path he wouldn’t be able to return from. That was the one thing Akechi learned while he was lost. He was so hell bent on destroying everything that he had almost destroyed himself in the process. After all, that was the mission of “The Cleasning Flame.” They were to destroy it all and rebuild it all. Not to say that their reasoning was wrong, but perhaps it was the wrong way to go about things. In Akechi’s opinion, there was a much wiser choice to achieve virtually the same effect.

”Woefully given to you? Aren’t you a bit too young to have those types of woes?” Akechi questioned in curious fashion. Honestly, the Uchiha was half-mocking the boy, but he was still half-curious about the boy’s story. In this world it wasn’t exactly abnormal to see children and adolescents struggling to maintain their sanity. That was just the hell they were born into. Actually, it was quite the treat to meet someone as pleasant as Youko. Her benevolence seemed to be of a completely different breed. ”I guess we all are a bit weird but now I’m curious. How does a ‘tomato’ help your chakra? I don’t mean to intrude on your personal information so its alright if you don’t wish to answer. As a scientist, I was just curious.” Other than simple nutrition, what did a tomato have to do with his chakra? There were certain assumptions that Akechi could make based off of what he knew, but he wanted to give Tomatsu the chance to simple tell him the truth first. His chakra looked different than normal… his Sharingan showed him this much.

”A pleasure, Jagaimo,” Akechi responded with a slight nod in his direction. Jagaimo was a weird name in his opinion, but he wouldn’t poke fun for now. I mean, he had already done that once today. Twice would just be unoriginal, and where would we be without our originality? One by one, the two adolescents answered the question that Akechi presented. They were nice answers, but they lacked the proper emotion that Akechi desired. Remember that originality that Akechi mentioned? Those answers seemed to be devoid of it…

”Trade your life for your home...” Akechi copied, tilting his head toward Tomatsu. ”Keeping others in the village safe…” Akechi repeated in the same manner as before, his head slightly tilting toward Jagaimo. ”Such benevolence. I don’t know whether to envy you or pity you. So the both of you would sacrifice your own lives without hesitation? What about your family? What if you end up with kids? You’d still be anxious to give your life?”

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding as the Uchiha would exclaim, though this would deem to be a bit factual. Meditation in this area was the best. He could take deep breaths, good for the lungs and opening the mind. Relaxing the muscles and soothing oneself after a bit of a strenuous mission, workout, etc. It was... something he did as well as shadow box while up here. He wasnt the type to primarily use ninjutsu. Though as Akechi would retort to his other woe's Tomato would speak up again, "Well, its much like the Uchiha stigma with your eyes. People get defensive and make assumptions of aggression due to them being on. Living with that from a young age even trying to control their power can be tricky from my experiences with them. I went to school with an Uchiha kid, people tended to judge him when they didnt understand him... but from an early age I was given the same thing... sort of. Except mine isnt linked to genetics.", nodding he'd leave it at that. He would much rather continue to answer the question of Tomatoes. Because he'd obviously know the true answer.

"Well, I dont know the direct answer. Though in the brief time I took to medical studies, I sought the same answers. So in the brief study I did, I found that with my chakra levels being so poor at times, eating them almost act like little chakra electrolytes. Which like energy drinks give you, it is the same with Tomatoes. Plus, I just love eating them. They are quite healthy, and sparsely eating them from snacks and special occasions... They help a bit better with vision in battle and utilizing them with a centrifuged mixture... You can bring out all of the health qualities they bring to a shinobi... or warrior... essentially making them quite vital to my practice as a warrior in this village. Its just my thing...", he'd nod Akechi would see the chakra around Tomatsu, orange as a subtle dull blaze... but deeper on his stomach was an invisible seal, purely shining white. A Holy seal of sorts. Meant to keep something locked within from getting out.

It seemed Jagaimo was of the similar mindset in terms of giving your life and dedicating everything you stood for, for the sake of another.

"When I have a family... If I were to throw my life away for the village... It would be also for them. TO know that I died for them to have a chance at a better life. To know that my effort till my dying breath was to see that I was trying to give them the best chance to not just strive but thrive. Thrive in a time of life that might be riddled with war, and distrust. To have a chance to succeed in all their dreams. It would be an honor to die for something that beautiful. IT gives me purpose. As well as they would give me purpose to not aimlessly throw it away at first chance. But if the cards were on the table... and that was the way it had to be... I'd do my best to ensure their future by giving up my own...", his voice riddled with honest ferocity, humbled by his thoughts but the valor that shined through his eyes as he spoke. It was something, that he lived by. It was why he trained so hard to get things under control... He wanted to give himself the best shot at succeeding in his ideals. Though he lived by the merit, 'I will not die until it is my time. And not a second before...' and it was true for all things. All walks of life... NO one would meet their maker until the maker was truly ready for them.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=3]The potato has arrived[/size]"]Jagaimo let a slight smirk appear on his face for a moment before fighting it back. He thought it was curious how the man used Tomatoes, but at the same time he figured if it worked then who was he to judge? He thought it was something worth checking out in the future, though he didn't particularly like the tastes of tomatoes. He was more partial to potatoes. All this talk of food was reminding him of his growling stomach, which had subsided for a short time. Now it was once again making a slight growl which the awkward boy would try to hide, he was hungry but he had food. He just thought it would be rude to eat in front of them, and his mother probably wouldn't like him eating the groceries before he even got them home.
He tried to forget about his stomach by focusing on the conversation, as best he could that is. It seemed Akechi wasn't completely pleased with their answers to his question, and he had a point if it were some other shinobi. The Tomato fellow seemed to have a quick response, and it touched Jagaimo with how he worded it. He felt a bit flushed, a slight cold chill blew through his body. The way he spoke reminded him of his adopted father, he idolized him despite his death coming at a time where Jagaimo was left with little memory of him. He didn't get to know him very well before his gave his life for his family.
"I…" Jagaimo started to answer, but his thought fell short. He didn't know what to say, he couldn't answer a question like that. He's never thought about having a family of his own, the only people in his life now were his mother and Iya. "I believe that if I had my own family… I would die so that they may live as well. My father gave his life for my mother and I, and he was the greatest Shinobi I will ever know." He felt slightly embarrassed by saying this, he wasn't afraid to say he loved his father. Though normally that was only to himself.[/legend][legend="[size=3]OOC; WC:364|MFT[/size]"][/legend]

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Not every Uchiha was blessed with the gifts of the Sharingan. No. The eyes themselves are not the subject of this world’s hate,” the proud Uchiha commented, his mouth curling into a wry smile as he titled his heard over toward the blonde haired optimist. This “Tomato” character was quite the interesting specimen, and he seemed to be quite intellectually adept as well. At least at a more “street” level. He could see the stigma that seemed to be attached to every Uchiha and he understood their plight… somewhat. Prejudice against the Uchiha was well known, but it had been institutionally ingrained within the subconscious of this world’s populace until the belief was universally dogmatic. ”The name… the clan. That’s what frightens this world, and my ancestor’s position in the last world causes them to be envious.” Fear and envy were enough to drive any man toward dastardly sins. In a way, that was part of being human. Finding the strength deep within one’s self to reject these vices and accept the virtuous morals that were related to these sins was a part of becoming something more than human. It was what Akechi desired for this world, and it was what the Uchiha had sought in the past.

”That makes sense. Though I believed the reasoning behind such tastes were a bit more primal than that,” Akechi grinned, his Sharingan’s gaze falling upon the man’s stomach and the eerily white glow that shined from it. The Uchiha knew much of demons and other ethereal creatures that bound themselves to the living. They were envious of humankind, and they sought to leech off of their bodies for their own enjoyment. Akechi simply gathered that Mr. Tomato sought to appease the demon, or whatever it was, within. After all, this type of contract generally came at the expense of something greater. However, it was impressive to see Mr. Tomato giving so much thought into his actions in a scientific sense. As a medic and a scientist, this gave the Uchiha some type of pride in his work, though he had nothing to do with Tomatsu’s own investigative studies. ”Your chakra seems to be in a state of suppression while Jagaimo’s seems to flow rather uninhibited. I assumed that your food choice aided you in keeping that chakra under control,” the man would comment, his eyes picking up the rather dull texture of the man’s irregular flow of chakra. Whether intentional or not, his chakra was being actively suppressed…

Loss of chakra was a rather natural phenomenon when it came to chakra had been reverted to a more compressed form…

”Ah! So you both would throw away your lives. That’s very brave and admirable. Stupid to some, but brave and admirable to me. I’d say that notion is what will make this country great… eventually. Yes, “eventually” in the sense that it wasn’t great at this moment in time. Actually, it was rather far from it. Iwagakure was in a constant state of discord, and treachery seemed to run rampant through the streets on a daily basis. There were good people within the village, but their message seemed to get lost within everyone else’s selfish gambits…

”Think long and hard before you answer this next one…” Akechi would speak, pushing the conversation toward a more serious tone. ”What if that family that you claimed to sacrifice your lives for were in danger because of Iwagakure? What if you had to choose between the village that you swore your allegiance to… the one that they claim you must die for, and the family that you created… that you loved… that you swore to protect? What would you do then?” It was a question that the Uchiha had always faced, and one that he would more than likely be tested against again. The answer was simple to Akechi because of who he was… because of what he was. But… he was curious to hear the perspective of others. It gave him insight on today’s youth… the next generation of shinobi…

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=3]The potato has arrived[/size]"]Jagaimo just listened to the talk of the Uchiha and their sharingan. The clan was widely known, though Jagaimo didn't pay much attention to family ties. Family bloodlines meant nothing to him, his abilities came from his core (you could call it his "core ability") and not inherited through generations. At least that's the way he saw it. Though the power of the Sharingan was an interesting subject. It was interesting to think that a person's eyes could give them power. He was lost in his thoughts now, but he snapped back into reality when he heard his name and something about his chakra.
"My chakra has always been free and clean, I hold a strong bond with my chakra system." Jagaimo felt weird saying it out loud though that's how he's felt about it. He had always felt more of a kinship with his chakra system, it wasn't just a system that channels chakra through his body but rather it was a part of his soul. Though he wasn't going to go into that detail right now, it might have freaked them out. Then Akechi continued the questioning about the village and how they might die for it. The whole conversation became a bit morbid, everything had to do with dying. Then again, that was part of the shinobi life style.
"I don't know." Jagaimo shrugged… "That question has questions behind it. If that hypothetical family were in danger by the village, then there must be a reason. Then it becomes what that reason is, and if I agree with the village or with my family or family member that is in trouble. We can't guess what the future holds, only be ready to make the tough decisions that need to be made when they come. All this talk about dying for this or that… My father didn't think about dying for us, he thought about living so he could protect us and that's what I'll do when that time comes."[/legend][legend="[size=3]OOC; WC: 332|MFT[/size]"][/legend]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was hard to comprehend at times but Tomatsu had a way of saying things... that either sounded profound or stupid. Akechi recognized some of the brilliance the boy would have from time to time. He was a speech maker and he needed to be able to galvanize the troops if he were to eventually lead them. So, he had to be the person to essentially step out of the grain and be able to speak fluidly from the heart. So with that sentiment he'd continue, After Jagaimo finished, "I slightly disagree... If the village were to side against my family... I would side against the village. Family is over everything in life. There is no loyalty unlike what you have with family... And I mean friends... as well. Family is not blood, but the connections you make.", and that was a loaded answer... because he could be flexible to make any decision he needed to make with that...

Nodding he'd turn to Akechi fully and smile, "Its hard to process... but its a case to case thing... You know people. You know what they are capable of... And its a matter of bias over love. Which do you choose... when to choose the path... its all up to the choices we make, when we make them, and how we make them.", nodding once more he'd look out to the oceans before them and would smile... maybe this was the path he'd need to follow... Who knew.

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Free and clean, eh? Not words that I normally hear associated with chakra but ok,” Akechi would comment, slightly laughing as the boy commented on the state of his chakra. No offense, but he only made note of the boy’s chakra because of the abnormal state of the Tomato’s chakra. The conversation about chakra would end here, however. As much as Akechi was interested in Tomato’s chakra, he’d save his curiosity for another time. The Uchiha didn’t notice any apprehension between the two shinobi, but it seemed as if Tomatsu wanted to keep certain “features” of his chakra a bit of a secret at this point. Akechi found himself respecting his wish… at least for now.

”So you would question the actions of your family, and you may even side against your family? Interesting…” Akechi commented, stroking his chin as he listened to Jagaimo’s rationalization. ”That’s the duty of a shinobi… to die for his village. I was merely curious as to how this generation rationalized that decision. In a way, it gives me an idea of what type of shinobi you are… or what you’ll become anyways.” This Jagaimo may not have appreciated the question, but this was the reality that he was born into. Sometimes, living simply wasn’t the option when your fate and livelihood were in the hands of another. It wasn’t unusual for a shinobi to be forced into a suicide mission for the greater good of their society.

”And the other would turn against his village. As would I. I wonder how many people would answer the same?” Akechi mused, looking toward the vast body of water as he continued to recall their answers from before. One that would give their life for the village before all else, and another that fought to protect his family… He wondered which of these beliefs dominated the world that he lived in, and what type of people embodied these values. Perspective was a powerful tool, after all…

”I apologize but I get carried away with my curiosity sometimes. I just wanted to know what type of people my daughters’ would end up being around. Your generation will be the future, after all. Deep-seated hatred of people… of a family tends to run deep. I was just curious of the paths you were headed down. Weird, right?” The Uchiha explained, his Sharingan staring aimlessly out into the ocean.

[Sorry for the late response, I was finishing up school and my holiday was pretty packed]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=3]The potato has arrived[/size]"]Jagaimo was interested in the conversation that was going on, he wasn't used to being in one of those. It was kind of weird to him that people had these on a regular basis, though he knew they weren't all like this one. Some were fun, and nonchalant, but this was a work conversation it seemed. Nothing about our lives but what-ifs for on the job situations. It was odd to him. He remembered what had brought him there in the first place, he was headed home with groceries. He got his stuff and gave a nod to the shinobi.
"I'm sorry, gentlemen. I forgot I need to get home with this food and such, my mother must be wondering where I am. Goodbye, maybe we'll meet up again sometime."[/legend][legend="[size=3]OOC; WC: 130|Topic left[/size]"][/legend]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"If your daughter ever needs someone to help her with studying I surely will. It is my first aspiration to become the Main Branch Sennin to change the ways of the Academy. And to give the Main Branch of Warriors a more defined role in this village. Far too long have they been the under the heel of the Guardians. And made obsolete to the ANBU and Medics. There is much to be done... and without the proper representation it will surely crumble.", it was this reason why he didnt take to other branches. He wanted to make something special of the Main. Something that would not be thought of previously. He wanted to change the face of those walking the streets without specifications.

Though he'd wave to Jagaimo as he left only to turn his full attention to Akechi, "I assume you have much to ask me... I can tell with your series of questions. We share views but now that we are alone... Maybe you can know more about the person I am Uchiha-sama.", giving the lord honorship because it wasnt often he saw someone with the prowess to control the Sharingan without having to be in the heat of battle such as this guy. It was... very endearing. He enjoyed seeing the progress of years and years of mastery.

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Despite the difference in age and obvious upbringing, Akechi found it quite entertaining to witness another person with familiar thoughts as his own. He’d stated his intention to be thrown into the “candidate’s pool” for Main Branch Sennin for the very same reasons that “Tomato” had explained. The Sennin of the Main Branch was the sculptor of future ideals, and Akechi wanted to ensure that these future ideals mirrored his own. A village needed to be defined by the Main Branch. Why? Because the niche jobs in the village were terribly one-dimensional. The medical shinobi were healers by nature and architects of biological and chemical weapons by design. The ANBU were protectors of the village in name only, and cold, robotic assassins in role. There were no variances in these positions and despite the necessity of these roles in the village, overreliance on these specific archetypes would inevitably lead the village toward calamity… a blood filled path filled with violence and pestilence. That was simply the history of crazed fanatical obsessions. After all, have you ever met a “secret black ops organization” that hadn’t eventually gone rogue, or a fanatical scientist that hadn’t dabbled in weaponized diseases in search of “peace.” The answer is no, and the Main Branch were the counterbalance to such fanaticism. A strong Main Branch meant prosperity, a weak one lead to the structure imploding on itself…

In truth, this had already began for Iwagakure…

”And if it crumbles than the village will crumble. Contrary to popular beliefs, a village’s strength comes from the strength of its foundations, and not that of its armies or weapons. The Main Branch is that foundation… lack of leadership is why our structure is failing now,” Akechi mused, casually speaking as if Tomatsu were abreast of politics and the current state of its political climate. Everything was in a power vacuum so to speak. People were racing to take the positions held by the past regime, while the current one prioritized identifying itself. Though time flowed endlessly, Iwagakure seemed to be stuck in place and had grown stagnant. ”But there isn’t much for me to do about it. Not now anyways. I’m to sit idly,” he laughed, recalling a previous conversation with the incumbent Kage. His words, no matter what he meant by them, still angered Akechi to this day. So much so that he could only laugh at them…

”I’d appreciate that, Toma-san.” The Uchiha would rise from his seated position, turning to face the man as he stroked his chin in thought. ”I’m just curious but what was sealed inside of you? It’s faint, but I see the seal on your stomach and the chakra that leaks from within it. Honestly, from what I can tell the seal just barely does what it was intended to do, which can only mean three things.” A slight pause in his speech, Akechi would hold up three fingers, slowly dropping one finger simultaneously with his assertions.

”It’s shoddy work from an amateur, the “beast” lurking within is truly that powerful, or the seal was scribed that way on purpose.

To be honest, no reason was any less dangerous. Haruka proved that…

Mr. Tomato had been turned into a weapon…

[OOC: Sorry for the wait. Hopefully, I am reinvigorated lol]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Contrary to popular assumptions you're completely right. It is something that makes me deafening mad about how government works sometimes. However, if I can get in as a Sennin, or even someone with the ability to be a Principal to the school to begin the changing and molding of the minds from the beginning, I believe we can make a change to the core focus of our people.", he's nod working his way to the oddest things his fist clenched and he spat soot from his nostrils at the thought. It was something to say that Tomatsu was secretly very political in the sense that he didnt like them nor did he like government. He just understood the need for them not wanting to question the structure but rather the integrity of it all. It baffled him how people thought the people running the country could never lie. Or never told lies. They were humans. Everyone had the capacity to lie and mistreat.

Though the conversation took a turn, "Heh, all of the above.", he'd smile before looking back to the sea before them, "It was done by someone who was dying so the preparations werent the best. My former Sensei was able to spare my life by sealing the very beast that nearly took my life. However in doing so he gave his life to finish the seal. The Beast is quite strong. However. I'm stronger now. But all of which have been used to allow my strength to triple and exponentially grow in girth and flare.", nodding he'd smirk to the man, "Your eyes gave away my secret... But how much can you see...?"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back